witch

something's up?

Yep. Everything that goes up will come back down unless it escapes gravity.

in which case it will just come down on some other planet millions of years in the future.

oh i forgot stars. and black holes. ummmm ok so maybe some things go up but don't come down.

doh

marblehead 1

anamatva 0

best outta three!

I'm flattered.

More of David "Yang" Roth

Helped a friend stalk him when we were fifteen. He wasn't my cuppa though, I always wanted Mick Jagger.

Edited by witch

I always wanted Mick Jagger.

Found this a few years ago on a compilation disk of cool videos.

Until you mentioned Mick I completely forgot about a Patty Smith dream I had last night, she was so nice and salt of the earth, on the level.

I saw a picture of Mick in a NYC Village record store, I thought it was Patty at first.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=fFh96ssGisM

mick-jagger-young.jpg?w=456&h=300

Patti-Smith--006.jpg

mick-jagger-performance.jpg

Regardless... never hesitate to live your dreams

in which case it will just come down on some other planet millions of years in the future.

oh i forgot stars. and black holes. ummmm ok so maybe some things go up but don't come down.

doh

marblehead 1

anamatva 0

best outta three!

Hehehe. Watched a program on TV last night about black holes and there are many who are wanting to have white holes too. This way what is consumed by the black hole will be released by a white hole, possibly in another dimension and thereby no energy will ever be lost. Oh, the worm hole is the passage between a black hole and a whire hole.

Hehehe. Watched a program on TV last night about black holes and there are many who are wanting to have white holes too. This way what is consumed by the black hole will be released by a white hole, possibly in another dimension and thereby no energy will ever be lost. Oh, the worm hole is the passage between a black hole and a whire hole.

thats neat, never heard that.

although im not sure energy being lost by black holes is really an issue. don't they reach a critical mass and radiate energy outwards after a while?

don't they reach a critical mass and radiate energy outwards after a while?

Yeah, some of the other guys and gals are suggesting that this is what is happening.

Hawking even changed his mind as initial he stated that nothing ever escapes a black hole but later agreed that black holes do indeed radiate energy when they reach critical mass or something like that. (Maybe they are just burping because they ate too fast?)

Nice stuff to think about when there is nothing better to do.

Yeah, some of the other guys and gals are suggesting that this is what is happening.

Hawking even changed his mind as initial he stated that nothing ever escapes a black hole but later agreed that black holes do indeed radiate energy when they reach critical mass or something like that. (Maybe they are just burping because they ate too fast?)

Nice stuff to think about when there is nothing better to do.

hahaha if you think buddhists are bad, try talking to physicists

hahaha if you think buddhists are bad, try talking to physicists

Hehehe. Yeah, I watch those programs on TV and I'll tell yoy what, some of them are way, way out there. I'm glad I don't have to talk with them directly.

Anyhow, is something up? What's the phase of the moon? If I were still young I would be keep track of that as I have always been lucky around full moon time. The ladies work with cycles much better than men do.

i think somethings up. one tropical storm in canada alone wouldn't be a warning (or would it?), but the last few years are definitely a call from the planet to be ready for anything. now i don't have a degree in eschatology, but the mayan "long count" ends on approximately 12.21.12, and history as we know it has been described by the mayan calendar most elegantly. from the emergence of cellular life, to the start of the industrial revolution, to the internet and global connectivity, its all there, neatly encoded.

right now its the midpoint of the 5th night of the universal cycle, each cycle being marked by a progression of 7 days and 6 nights, each day and night being a period of yang and yin of varying lenght (depending on the cycle). the universal cycle is marked by universal consciousness (as opposed to nationalist or global consciousness for example) but the 5th night usually marks a period where destruction occurs to make way for the new. if it were vedic calendrical science it would be ruled by shiva, but the maya/aztec ascribed the 5th night to tezcatlipoca, the dark twin brother of quetzacoatl, lord of light. those two are like a lucifer/michael pair to form a christian analogy. annnyway, the 6th day begins sept 5th, and is marked by flowering of the energies of that cycle (universal consciousness).

http://www.shiftoftheages.com - website of the message of don alejandro cirilo perez AKA wandering wolf, grand elder of the maya

there are some really good videos on that site under "wandering wolf's messages" that i turn to whenever i get worried about the eschaton. or anything "bad". he is one of the most beautiful people on the face of the planet, and his messages are full of hope and inspiration.

I know I'm gullible, but dang, I think you might be right! Barely made it through the tail end of that Fifth Night thingummy, but I'm fit as a fiddle now. Well, if this Calleman person is right, it should make for a very interesting October.

http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/Mayan_Calendars_NineNine_dayCount.htm

http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/risk_of_2012.htm

Edited by witch

I know I'm gullible, but dang, I think you might be right! Barely made it through the tail end of that Fifth Night thingummy, but I'm fit as a fiddle now. Well, if this Calleman person is right, it should make for a very interesting October.

http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/Mayan_Calendars_NineNine_dayCount.htm

http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/risk_of_2012.htm

glad to hear you are feeling better now.

the mayan calendar helps me a lot, and i hope it helps you too.

So what happens if 2012 comes and passes and nothing happens? No financial collapse, no great cataclysm, no aliens coming, nothing. Sure, I bet stuff will happen, but stuff always happens. But what if nothing significant happens? :glare: I'm sure people will find another year to worry about on which they can project all their fears and anxieties onto. -_-

• Like 1

So what happens if 2012 comes and passes and nothing happens? No financial collapse, no great cataclysm, no aliens coming, nothing. Sure, I bet stuff will happen, but stuff always happens. But what if nothing significant happens? :glare: I'm sure people will find another year to worry about on which they can project all their fears and anxieties onto. -_-

My understanding of all that is that nothing much will happen anyway rather this whole period is a more subtle period of transformation on many levels which seems to driven by the spread of information on the Internet. People like to imagine some sort of dramatic extreme events coming to pass while they miss the transformations already occurring in front of their eyes.

• Like 2

Ive always view this as an energetic change rather than a physical one.

There are some groups of people that viewed the 2000-2012 period as a time of increasing energetic change.

I am sure the reactions of people in general on an emotional level most likely have to deal with the increased energy. Mankind is changing and becoming more conscience oriented twords doing good. It only makes sense that some are fighting it.

Beyond armchair theories if some disaster happens I would not think it is just due to astronomical events. We create this reality just as it exists right now. Divorcing our involvement in anyway would be an act of pure ignorance.

Everyone knows that the aliens are already here, right?

Or am I just a part of a select few that know this?

I didn't believe about aliens until I read Leslie Kean's book. Damn convincing.

Maybe disclosure will happen next month? That would be nice. :)

I don't believe that cock and bull stuff from David Icke about Reptilians and all that.

If nothing dramatic happens, I will just look silly, that's all. Wouldn't be the first time!

The Millerites were the followers of the teachings of William Miller who, in 1833, first shared publicly his belief in the coming Second Advent of Jesus Christ in roughly the year 1843.

October 22, 1844, that day of great hope and promise, ended like any other day to the disappointment of the Millerites. Both Millerite leaders and followers were left generally bewildered and disillusioned. Responses varied: some Millerites continued to look daily for Christ’s return, others predicted different dates—among them April, July, and October 1845. Some theorized that the world had entered the seventh millennium, the “Great Sabbath”, and that, therefore, the saved should not work. Others acted as children, basing their belief on Jesus’ words in Mark 10:15, “Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.” O. J. D. Pickands used Revelation 14:14-16 to teach that Christ was now sitting on a white cloud, and must be prayed down. Probably the majority however, simply gave up their beliefs and attempted to rebuild their lives.[28] Some members rejoined their previous denominations while a substantial number became Quakers. The Bible Student movement (Jehovah's Witnesses since 1931) had connections at the very beginning (in the early 2nd half of 19th century) with the Millerite movement. Russell later stated that he thanks to Adventists, and other religious groups, for some of their views.

As of this, Bible Student Movement was influencd by Adventists roots, but not emerged from Millerism movement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millerism

So what happens if 2012 comes and passes and nothing happens?

Recalculating the dates or founding a religion seem like choices that have worked in the past

3775154453_3d08c17bb4.jpg

aliens? probably always been here

and theres loads of confusion about mayan calendar so dont believe the hype.

i met wandering wolf in 2007, he came to speak to a small audience in my city. he said that they weren't expecting the change to be on exactly 12.21.12 or for such change to happen overnight. he said everything was spectrum of change and that the 12.21.12 date is just something westerners latched onto. the long count ends on that date but he said maybe we will not see a world based on cosmic consciousness, a new spiritual age, for 50 years. he said that the long count is sooooo long that its cusp could easily be decades. in other words, if nothing happens and 2013 rolls around and its same shit different day, the only people who are going to be surprised is that westerners hahaha the mayans won't blink an eye, they don't look at things that exactly.

i asked him if this was the change from the kali yuga to the brahma yuga, because he had studied in india with their calendar keepers, and he said to me "nobody knows when the kali yuga ends because we are so deep into it that everyone disagrees on when it began. so since those calendar keepers disagree, i can't tell you anything about it."

but basically the mayan prophesy concerning the end of this age is that there will be lots of war and conflict (their only visionary prophesy regards their war god as "fully dressed" which meant he had on his nicest outfit i guess) and then there will be a change to a more universal/cosmic consciousness and balanced lifestyle. so they believe in a cleansing or purification time, and then a spirit age. but they don't think that on 12.21.12 the world will end and on 12.22.12 we will be singing hare krishna at every old airport and greyhound station. s'not that simple! these things take time y'know

aliens? probably always been here

and theres loads of confusion about mayan calendar so dont believe the hype.

i met wandering wolf in 2007, he came to speak to a small audience in my city. he said that they weren't expecting the change to be on exactly 12.21.12 or for such change to happen overnight. he said everything was spectrum of change and that the 12.21.12 date is just something westerners latched onto. the long count ends on that date but he said maybe we will not see a world based on cosmic consciousness, a new spiritual age, for 50 years. he said that the long count is sooooo long that its cusp could easily be decades. in other words, if nothing happens and 2013 rolls around and its same shit different day, the only people who are going to be surprised is that westerners hahaha the mayans won't blink an eye, they don't look at things that exactly.

i asked him if this was the change from the kali yuga to the brahma yuga, because he had studied in india with their calendar keepers, and he said to me "nobody knows when the kali yuga ends because we are so deep into it that everyone disagrees on when it began. so since those calendar keepers disagree, i can't tell you anything about it."

but basically the mayan prophesy concerning the end of this age is that there will be lots of war and conflict (their only visionary prophesy regards their war god as "fully dressed" which meant he had on his nicest outfit i guess) and then there will be a change to a more universal/cosmic consciousness and balanced lifestyle. so they believe in a cleansing or purification time, and then a spirit age. but they don't think that on 12.21.12 the world will end and on 12.22.12 we will be singing hare krishna at every old airport and greyhound station. s'not that simple! these things take time y'know

Your title of 'Soothsayer' has just been revoked. :lol: :lol:

I think we have a long ways to go yet before the next age sits in the major house, although its rising has already seeped noticeably into this current aeon of kali.

Just a thought. Btw, only kidding 'bout revoking the title... :D

I don't believe that cock and bull stuff from David Icke about Reptilians and all that.

Neither do I. :)

Just wanted to make that clear. I also wanted to say that Zachariah Stichen when he was still alive though Ickes theorys were dubious. Though I know that is a tender subject for some on the forum I have no qualms saying that the reputable ancient alien researchers disagree with Icke.

Of course it should be no shock. Icke's story is based upon wild circumstantial ideas. Dont get me wrong it is very creative.

Well, if your into the whole change thing occurring on multiple levels- geopolitical, financial, environmental, emotionally and energetic, here is a somewhat interesting video someone sent me recently. It ties together all of the main rumors going around at the moment. At the least its entertaining, at its best, its thought provoking.

I found it redundant in spots, especially some of the music. But I watched the whole thing one morning, and its quite a compilation.

You can find it on youtube as well.

:)

As for aliens, years ago I had the opportunity to sit down with a DOD employee who works at a pretty high level. He told me stories about the technology they have employed because of downed craft from visitors. They have underground bases with alien detention facilities and his degree was in exobiology/the study of alien species. It was a mind blowing conversation that I had with a group of my friends. It wasn't just me sitting there so I had other people to look at and go, "wow, that's unbelievable". And at some points he had to stop our questions with the typical, I cannot confirm or deny the - blah blah blah. It was amazing. So in my mind, its not if they are disclosed, but when they are disclosed to the public.

Recently in NY before Irene.

:)

Edited by Eternal_Student
  • Like 1

You know, I think this whole Mayan thing is dubious. Why the Mayans? Seems obscure. And most of the descendants of the Mayans don't seem to be too worked up about it.

I almost get the feeling that something was going to be up anyhow in 2012, and so a hunt was made for a mythology that fit the date, to give people a reassuring feeling of foreknowledge. In other words, I get more of a feeling that something was deliberately planned, and we didn't find out about the plans until less than a decade ago, and then they squashed the Mayan calendar to fit what was going to happen anyhow.

My two cents! :lol: I think the 2012 thing has more to do with UFO disclosure than anything else, because the number of sightings and serious people talking about past evidence is definitely on the uptick. When the FBI releases the smoking gun memo on Roswell, that's a heads up right there.

Not that this month's thing has anything to do with 2012. I'm not sure what is happening this month.

As far as the descendants of the Mayans not being too worked up about it most of it is ignorance. The Mayan elders withheld the culture until 1985. It is only in the past 26 years that the language is taught openly to the lay members of Mayan culture. Only those whose families had knowledge which was needed for the betterment of the culture were taught. Even those who are aware of some of the details are still for the most part ignorant as the majority of the Mayan stelae and codices were destroyed by the Spanish. Those educated Mayans know something will be happening but don't really care so much. The Mayans would rather live their lives than worry about calamity.

I found the last period especially the last few days around the full moon very stressful. At night the moonlight was very bright here - unusually so and now the weather, the sun has gone burning hot unusually so for mid September.

Not sure what its all about but feels like something is up to me.

I found the last period especially the last few days around the full moon very stressful. At night the moonlight was very bright here - unusually so and now the weather, the sun has gone burning hot unusually so for mid September.

Not sure what its all about but feels like something is up to me.

Drove down the coast yesterday for a meeting. Had some spare time, so off i went to the promenade, hoping to get a nice walk. It was impossible. The forceful gales were such that i have never encountered before! Meeting went well though... so i was thinking, if it had been a nice, calm, sunny day, whether it would have yielded as well as it had. Guess we'll never know for sure.

Last night's moon was especially bright. Like a spotlight on some impending event.

Edited by CowTao