lazy cloud

Super Moon March 19

Saw it rise last night. Almost by accident ... I was talking to someone outside in the evening and saw a bright light above the tree line. I thought it was car headlights or a plane ... then as I looked the moon disk appeared ... so bright and big ... such a privilege too see such a thing ...very bright later when walking home.

Slept at 3:33 am lol. Funny thing didn't even train and this morning even more then last night, the back of my head has been feeling cool/cold.

We can expect to see some SuperMoon pics on the Cool Pic Thread? :)

That would be nice! But you wont see any of mine, there wasnt really much on my mind :lol: The camera never made it out of my drawer!

Hit the beach to watch the moonrise, but it was cloudy, still I wasn't alone, many people were out to capture the moon.

The IMU had there Full Moon meditation. What a shame only 10 people there. 3 sets of 45 minutes silent meditation, then 15 minutes dance. Very nice. It ended at 12:15 and went for a long dark walk.

Hit the beach to watch the moonrise, but it was cloudy, still I wasn't alone, many people were out to capture the moon.

The IMU had there Full Moon meditation. What a shame only 10 people there. 3 sets of 45 minutes silent meditation, then 15 minutes dance. Very nice. It ended at 12:15 and went for a long dark walk.

Meditation directly alone with an element is not meditiation of lesser value

all over this planet there are individuals connecting

Edited by rain

Meditation directly alone with an element is not meditiation of lesser value

all over this planet there are individuals connecting

:), I agree. It was just so nice, a special event, the moon, the equinox.. It ended at 12:15 and I had so much energy from it I couldn't sleep for hours. It seems a shame in a city with millions of people only a few come out to dance and meditate together.

Personally I can't feel people meditating across the world, but in a room of serious meditators, even I can feel the power.

Michael

Picked up my cell to extend an invitation to go for a walk around the pond. Not another soul out for the moonlit nite. We two moon gazers were blessed to be by ourselves in the chilly city nite air underneath the moon's bright rays. :)

That sounds beautiful. I sometimes wish I was still a young romantic guy. Oh well.

Marblehead, you may have lost your youth in calendar years, but you are young at heart. :)

Have you lost your romance for the moon?

extreme-super-moon-2011.jpg

Thanks Sweetie!

I had to include the picture with this reply. What loveliness!!!

Actually, the answer to your question is complicated. No, I have not lost any of my romantic 'thusness' but I just don't let it out to play in public.

Every now and again when I am playing my DooWop music a slow dance song from my teenage years of romance will play and I will start dancing that Lovey-Dovey style and enjoy the memories.

Supermoon came and went .

I enjoyed this thread very much. The thread was posted a few hours before the eathquake/tsunami.

So the world is different now.

Can we each become the change that we wish to see in this world?

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

These seem like worn out lines that always go unanswered?

I would challenge each bum to do one random act of kindness Today.

Is that too much to ask?

I would challenge each bum to do one random act of kindness Today.

Is that too much to ask?

Well, I just saved one lizard from sure death. Does that count?

Edited by Marblehead

Well, I just saved one lizard from sure death. Does that count?

B) It's a start. I am sure the lizard appreciated it. Kindness is kindess.

Good to get the random act of kindness in early in the day. That way you will feel a sense of accomplishment all day long.

Well, we had a superhail this morning, and people who've been living here all their lives assert they had never seen anything like it. A few youtubers caught it on camera, one of them right in my neighborhood -- here's what it looked like:

I felt quite zoned out and depressed while this was taking place. Other factors probably contributed but the difference was noticeable.

It angers me that on a day when the natural cycles of the universe compel me to do things like relax, take a walk in nature or spend time with friends, I instead have to stick to the treadmill of homework, commuting through traffic and work. Blah.

Any ideas or knowledge about this "super moon"?

As the moon makes a close orbit around the earth, some predict natural disasters.

1955,1974,1992,2005 had super moons and also had extreme weather conditions that wreaked havok.

This supermoon is supposed to be extra strong .

iodine is well known. here are a few others that may prove beneficial.

ionized alkaline water, chlorella, modiflan, tumeric, ginger, garlic,

rhodiola, cordyceps,melatonin.

blueberries, strawberries, spinach and other dark green vegetables.

i suggest from south america

becoz ,virtually NO Fallout could cross the equator and find its way to the southern hemisphere.

• Like 1

the supermoon year of 1974 also had super tornados.

this is the wettest winter/spring i think i can recall. and i have heard of many places having record amounts of rainfall this year.

i wonder what this years hurricane season will be like.

This coming Tuesday an asteroid is supposed to pass between the Earth and the Moon.

The key word here is PASS. However, this is a close one!