lazy cloud

Super Moon March 19

Torus: a few days ago you had a post asking "Did you guys see that?" then you cleared it, but I was outside a few minutes after for another reason, when I saw weird movement around the moon's light-- it was cloudy, but odd shapes and shadows moved fast. I'm not too sure what it was because I don't ever see "ufo"s. What did you see?

One of those weird spirals was found near a remote solar system a week ago...

spiralx.png

there's a carrier wave from deep space and were headed into the thick of it

As long as its transmitting old Seinfeld repeats or Kung Fu the TV series I don't mind.

Haha, you edited it again. Never mind the detractors, it may sound silly but it is still interesting and I am curious to what you had to say. I live near the Fallon military base and people have been saying it was active during the past few days. Perhaps I was seeing something from that.

"" In his most important book, BEELZEBUB'S TALE TO HIS GRANDSON, Gurdjieff talks about an organ that was implanted into humanity called the "organ kundabuffer". It was planted by two archangels in response to galactic catastrophe which affected the solar system which includes the planet Earth. The organ was temporarily implanted into humankind in order to minimize the sorrow of adapting to the stabilization period where the two moons, Luna and Anulios, would return to a balanced orbit around the Earth. Gurdjieff did believe that the Earth did have and still has two moons. Contrary to some esoteric views which assert that modern science has not verified the truth of two moons or assert that Gurdjieff was wrong about their being two moons, modern science has verified the truth what Gurdjieff taught. It is merely that Anulios, which Gurdjieff said was very small, is classified as a very large asteroid instead of a moon. It may be that this asteroid/moon could be, in the future, a place where a space colony may be able to use.

According to the story, the two archangels later removed the organ after the cosmic catastrophe was neutralized. However, the organ, having been implanted and removed, had side effects. One was that humans would periodically war against each other, exploit each other, and kill each other. Two was that they tended to see everything upside down, mistaking transitory events for eternal conditions, and tended to be addicted to and conditioned by things that gave them sensory pleasure. Three was that humans attached too much weight to verbal communicated thoughts and not enough weight to what could be and needs to be verified in human experience. It seems that this organ remained in the human body as a kind of virtual vestigial organ. It seems related to a series of habits that prevent human beings from correctly seeing their life condition and doing something about it. What is interesting is that there is a mention of a decrease in life span associated with the progressive degeneration of the human species as a result of this organ, that ordinary human beings were meant to live for at least centuries rather than their very short present lifespans. What is interesting in this regard is that John Bennett took the time to find some of the teachers of Gurdjieff and found them to be about 500 years old. This particular point fits Amritayana Buddhism concerning how aging and death are not necessary. At the same time, it explains many factors which have arisen which explains why humans do age and die.

When certain advanced beings ask Beelzebub what could be done about the residual remains of the organ and how these remains are still infecting human consciousness, he shares that he felt that another organ should be implanted into humanity that would make humans aware of their own impending death and the death of everyone around them. This is something that Buddha taught people to do as well as other esoteric traditions. The Cisternian Christian monks would take a spoonful of dirt from their own grave site every morning to remind them of transitoriness.My link

The Consequences of the Comet Kondoor

We can't leave this one behind either.

• Like 1

why did you say this!?

I just spilled my coffee everywhere..

Jenny Lamb included that in her video?

Oh, Isee! you saying the magnetite charges up from spiraling the eyes -hitting the periphery of the retina opposite to it's usual rotation. Mayeb like in muscle tissue there are unused layers or channels that resist within a certain frequency less used.

Would make sense about the aperture of the pupils widening to allow more light hitting those areas and coincide with effects of seeing infrared after a few days in darkness retreat

when the mind and intent spell 1 as manifestation the 3 and 6 become 10

clockwise and counter-clockwise rotations? equal number each way?

why are you pinning?

Heheh, they are worried you will delete or edit your posts. Posterity measures, I suppose.

Thanks for your feedback-- very interesting material.

Edited by Nanashi

Heheh, they are worried you will delete or edit your posts. Posterity measures, I suppose.

Thanks for your feedback-- very interesting material.

You are on fire tonite!

I better copy and paste before the the wisdom is erased by

v

:o

there's more in v than in the whole world.

Ya gotta do what you gotta do for posterity's sake soke!

" All the power in the world resides in the eyes fellow " - Top dollar 00:55

"I'll have The Janitor come on up" - Grange 02:49

This scene always reminds me of Stig's Moniker :lol:

Alot of info, no structure. Messy way of sharing, but sharing nonetheless :lol:

I am going to throw out a wild speculation; pieced together from what some of torus has shared, some of my own research, and a large allusion to what Drew Hempel recently named this Japanese crisis as: a "mass tantric ritual".

So, it may be highly improbable but not impossible that "super villainy" Elites, in possession of weather modification technology (as HAARP's official research is documented in that field), cracked up the earth's crust as a mass occult ritual to the dragon/serpent spirit-energy they worship, as some sacrificial token to the Moon. (Think "Monsters, Inc." where the monsters' energy was dependent on human fear.)

I'll admit I could be wildly off base here.

Everyone B) have a great supermoon weekend. i am gonna spend mine out in the moonlight as much as possbile, the weather i feel will cooperate. i may have to go out into the sunshine now as well becoz the songbirds here are really cranking it up.

i suspect some mockingbirds and meadow larks are having a block party. i need to go investigate. peace ,love,harmony,health to all you bums.

• Like 4