lazy cloud

Super Moon March 19

""I have already mentioned the Torus or toroidal vortex many times in my other articles, and so in regard to the central position of the thalamus in the head, it is not surprising that we find a connection between the thalamus and the Torus. The following is from the Webster Dictionary:

Thalamus:

1. A mass of nervous matter on either side of the third ventricle of the brain; called also optic thalamus.

2. Same as Thallus. The receptacle of a flower; a torus. [3]

My link

Thankyou so much for your generous sharing of knowledge. Your private messages to me and also to a friend of mine have been very insightful.

Visual_pathway.jpg

imagine pupil, iris, transversely mirrored, about where the optic nerves physically exit...(gently) look back down that path, Nei Shi Gongfu ;) good efficacy for dantien breath...

http://www.space.com/11113-supermoon-science-nasa-explanation.html

So, we have leading NASA scientists saying supermoon had nothing to do with the earthquake.

We have an astrologer Richard Nolle who predicted the major earthquake because of the

supermoon.

Was it a lucky coincidence? If so, perhaps lightning strikes twice? Because the supermoon 2005 was very close(date) also to the Indonesian 9.0 earthquake which also had a great tsunami.

My thoughts continue to be with the Japanese people.

• Like 1

actually it was Bob Rooss (his agents idea)

doesn't have quite the same ring to it that way, but i guess some agents know best.