Yoda

tooth regeneration

I don't even use tooth-paste. I've always figured that it was a commercial invention that is really pretty unnecessary.

I don't have yellow-teeth, I have no cavaties or any dental problems, I don't have bad breath.

• Like 1

(I just dreamed about actually practicing this, maybe I can attain something after all, then I would produce a video, no actually a series of videos for different levels putting some fancy stuff in like old secret lineages of chinese guru transmission, special secret chinese dental herbs, selling additional master classes, certificates, books, tools, herbs, bicycles, tooth qigong music, t-shirts, stickers . Or I could write a book about my encounters with a famous old tooth-qigong master living secluded in the mountains, severely practicing his art and such. Then maybe there will be people practicing it and even achieve results or more probabably not and I could go and meditate about wether karma is real or not ... ahhhhh, *scared*

Count me in for the bicycles!! (come on... who wouldn't want a bicycle from a tooth-chi-gong master??!! huh??) oh and the stickers please :D

P.S. The teeth all correspond to the meridians... I've got a chart somewhere... snapping your teeth lightly is apparently good to do...

Count me in for the bicycles!! (come on... who wouldn't want a bicycle from a tooth-chi-gong master??!! huh??) oh and the stickers please :D

P.S. The teeth all correspond to the meridians... I've got a chart somewhere... snapping your teeth lightly is apparently good to do...

I figured if there is white eyebrow kung fu then why not iron tooth fist?

Avoiding refined grains, or grains that were not properly fermented, is probably a good idea. Shrimp, clams, etc. and other shellfish have really helped my teeth, as has butter oil. Lard and organ meats from healthily-raised animals are said to be good. Fruit and veggies, except for dark leafy greens, don't help much, in my experience.

About 4 years ago I heard a guy on the radio, a retired bio-chemist, talk about how to keep your teeth and gums healthy, right into old age, by making some changes in what you use to brush your teeth with and adding a few supplements to the diet. Instead of using toothpaste, he recommends...hold on to your seats...using regular old BAR soap. Alright I know it sounds disgusting so before you call this guy nuts I actually tried his experiment. Actually I'm STILL using soap to brush my teeth with, and have been for the last 4 years. I'll NEVER go back to using toothpaste again. The difference between how my teeth and gums feel with using toothpaste and using soap is a HUGE difference. Not only that but for a guy who has a VERY serious periodontal problem I think I've found a way to arrest the condition, and the proof is in my dental x-rays. Since I switched to using soap my 9mm pockets have been reduced to 5mm.

When I first tried it I was hesitant, and the taste got to me a bit, but after the third or fouth time it was EASY, and now I don't even give it a second thought.

Now the reason this fellow recommends using soap is that toothpaste, in spite of their claims, does NOT clean your teeth, and worse yet does not permit re-enamalization to take place, which is crucial for healthy teeth. Soap DOES permit this to take place, and once you've tried it and see how clean your teeth feel, you'll never go back to toothpaste. Also you probably won't need to buy those expensive 'Tooth Soaps'. BTW I use a plain old white bar of Ivory soap which lasts just about forever, but Dr. Judd says ANY kind of bar soap will do.

I had the pleasure of speaking with Dr. Judd on several occassions and he's a very nice fellow. He's very patient and answers any questions (and I had many) that you may have. Anyway if anyone's interested here's his site...

http://gerardjudd.com/goodteeth.htm

PS: the next time your mom tells you to wash your mouth out with soap, don't argue with her!!! :P

Edited by Wanderer

Cool xray news! It's awesome to read first hand accounts!

If anyone is interested in the science angle, Google: dental recalcification pubmed

Tooth Soap isn't expensive--it lasts forever.

Hi Lozen,

I was comparing Tooth Soap to a plain ole bar of Ivory. $19.95 is a LOT more than $1.25, so by comparison it IS expensive, though in and of itself it isn't.

Hi Lozen,

I was comparing Tooth Soap to a plain ole bar of Ivory. $19.95 is a LOT more than $1.25, so by comparison it IS expensive, though in and of itself it isn't.

I've had it for several months now and am not even 1/4 way through... and since I won't put Ivory on my body, I certainly wouldn't put it in my mouth...

Via Vinny Pinto

Further, and here the percentages are, of course, lower than for the phenomena related above, I have heard a number of anecdotal reports (first-person and second-person) that indicate that a significant number of persons on partially-raw or fully-raw RVAF or Paleo diets who also supplemented extensively with minerals (particularly Ca, Mg, boron, and especially the so-called "chelated colloidal liquid minerals" from ancient seabeds) seem to experience full repair of all cavities, even to the extent of old restorations ("fillings") being pushed out of the tooth as the process unfolds.

I wonder where to find a quality "chelated colloidal liquid mineral from ancient seabed" product? Anyone?

PS - I brushed my teeth with soap today. We buy all natural organic hippy type soaps from Whole Foods so this one was not so bad at all. My teeth feel clean. I like the idea of letting my teeth "reenamelize". Cool! B)

Sean

I dunno Sean but I'm doing cell salts and Himalayan crystal salt sole, both for minerals. Yum!

Did you brush your teeth with Bronner's?

Via Vinny Pinto

Further, and here the percentages are, of course, lower than for the phenomena related above, I have heard a number of anecdotal reports (first-person and second-person) that indicate that a significant number of persons on partially-raw or fully-raw RVAF or Paleo diets who also supplemented extensively with minerals (particularly Ca, Mg, boron, and especially the so-called "chelated colloidal liquid minerals" from ancient seabeds) seem to experience full repair of all cavities, even to the extent of old restorations ("fillings") being pushed out of the tooth as the process unfolds.

Sean

I would love to see documented evidence.

Animals in the wild don't get cavities because they don't eat the crap we do.

They don't brush and they do lose teeth.

And their breath ain't pretty :(

Mythmaker,

google: dental recalcification pubmed for the documentation. Once I saw the science, I got pretty excited too. I've stopped toothpaste and am taking multminerals daily. Will report.

-Yoda

I'll bite- I do'nt think many critters in the wild get to live their full potential life span, some must and it may be that they have the best teeth - genetically speaking - to start with. But the organ-meat angle may help some and the veggie angle others. It appears that CoQ10 can be found in many sorts of foods,& this should help in many diets.

But teeth degeneration is a sure sign of aging in mammals.

I dunno Sean but I'm doing cell salts and Himalayan crystal salt sole, both for minerals. Yum!

Did you brush your teeth with Bronner's?

No it was a bar of soap, but I do have bronners too, that sounds like a good idea.

I really want to find some of this ancient sea bed colloidal liquid mineral stuff though. The thought of my teeth healing and popping all of my cavities out is so cool! :D

Sean

Mythmaker,

google: dental recalcification pubmed for the documentation. Once I saw the science, I got pretty excited too. I've stopped toothpaste and am taking multminerals daily. Will report.

-Yoda

Interesting, however, I would need more hard evidence to believe a tooth would pop a filling out

and completely reform itself.

I haven't used toothpaste in over 20 years.

Why use soap.

I never let the dentist polish my teeth. It removes some enamel.

There's a disinclination to use bar soap (or any soap for that matter) for most people because of the taste. Though Dr. Judd says ANY bar soap will do I'm a little reticent about using just ANY brand since most deoderant soaps probably have chemicals in them. I chose Ivory because it seems to be the mildest and the least chemically laden.

I remember the first time I used soap on my teeth, I just stood in front of the mirror trying to rev myself up. Finally, after a minute, I just went for it. The first few moments were the worst, but after that the taste didn't seem to bother me much. However it was how my teeth felt afterwards that made me decide to use soap for the rest of my life. My teeth felt so clean that for the rest of the day I couldn't stop myself from running my tongue over them, they felt that clean. With each time I brushed it became easier and easier. By the third or fourth time I hardly hesitated, and today, as I said earlier, I don't even think about it.

Bronner's tastes awful!

You are so right. It's not so much the taste though, it's the lingering bitter aftertaste coating your entire tongue an hour later. :blink: Back to my hippy bar of soap. Also, I have a jar of baking soda and sea salt in my bathroom, so I'll swipe my bar of soap a few times and then pour a little of this concoction on there too. I can already feel my fillings loosening and preparing to shoot out like gunfire. I hope they don't hurt anyone. :)

Dr. Judd says ANY bar soap will do

For the folks at home: any opaque bar soap.

~~~

I haven't used toothpaste in quite awhile... I forget how long, but at least 6 months. There's a chance that a filling that had popped out (after I stopped using toothpaste) is healing by itself. But it could also be that it is smoothing out from wear... I don't know.

I'm going to up my iron free multiminerals and see if I can really get them strong and pop the rest of the fillings out.

-Yoda

For those of you advanced magicians there is a spirit in bardon's evocation book that says he can teach you how to grow a new set of teeth. How's that for a motive to learn magic?

• Like 1

some new thoughts have just crystalized for me... So I've been using salt, baking soda, and soap at various times in the last 6-12 months. First I used salt and then switched to soap/soda. I don't remember this happening during my salt use, but maybe the beginnings were there...

Recently, whenever I eat something hard like granola, I find that I have to chew gently or my teeth sort of 'hurt' a bit. I don't think that this ever happened before now. I kept thinking that maybe I need to up my minerals in order to recalcify but then again when I was using toothpaste I didn't take minerals and this wasn't happening.

I know that by not using toothpaste and by filtering my tap water, I don't get *any* flouride and it finally occured to me that this may be the reason my teeth feel a bit more delicate right now.

Dr Judd's point in avoiding toothpaste is to avoid the glycerin that slimes the teeth so they can't recalcify. I don't think he has a problem with the flouride part. And my experience away from toothpaste has been favorable in terms of cleanliness from the soap and the whitening from the baking soda, so I want to keep that part up.

But Mrs Yoda bought some flouride mouthrinse yesterday and that's what got me thinking. I think it would be a good idea for people like me who don't use toothpaste or drink tap water to use a rinse like this.

Anyways, I'll experiment with it and report back.