Yoda

tooth regeneration

jaya,

In fact the gold powder products will not dissolve in the stomach acid, making them more difficult to absorb. There is no real problem with suspensions containing metal-metal bonds. I agree that those forms are toxic, but the major producers have a method to eliminate all of them. The Ormus forms of these metals precipitate out between pH 8-10. The metal forms precipitate out at significantly higher pH levels. The final step in preparing any pure Ormus suspension is to take the pH down to about 1.0 or thereabouts using HCl, then slowly raise it using lab-grade NaOH (lye) until you reach pH 10 or so. At this point, you pour off all the top liquid after the precipitate settles, and then repeat that step again, after adding more water, with the precipitate that you have. At this point, the only things you have in solution are salt and Ormus. It's quite safe, I've done it myself, and the major producers who use the sodium burn and/or pH swings method have been doing it this way for years, and have healed many peoples' cancers and other diseases. There's a lot of disinformation on the internet about Ormus products. The only way to get the good info is to get on the Ormus message boards like the White Gold list and the main Yahoo groups, study what people have posted, ask questions, and call or email the producers themselves. I've been studying it for about 3 years now. I've learned a lot, and there's a lot left to learn.

Edited by agharta

In answer to your question, freeform, I've experienced pretty similar effects to what others get. The seawater precipitate has seemed to help reduce my tooth sensitivity. The m-3 has had a very calming, grounding influence. Cherokee gold trap water was better than any drug in keeping me calm and happy and relaxed. That's about all I've tried. I use some healing clays that I think have significant Ormus content, although I haven't tested them.

The fact of the matter is, Dr. Weston Price noted that all the doctors he spoke with who cared for traditional peoples said the same thing--they never got cancer, heart disease, diabetes, strokes, etc. on their traditional diets. When they ate the foods of commerce, they started to get all those diseases, plus birth defects and all other kinds of problems. Not only that, in most cases they appeared to heal completely if they went back on their traditional diet.

Furthermore, I've heard of plenty of miraculous healings on raw food diets.

Finally, the healing of cancer with m-3, seawater precipitate, and other Ormus products is common knowledge in the inner circle of the Ormus community.

I don't think the only mechanism of cancer-healing is Ormus, but I think it's very, very central. That's just a guess, but the evidence is persuasive.

Dr. Price noted that the healthiest groups he studied were the ones that ate lots of seafoods.

Pacific seawater precipitate is 30% unassayable, which means 30% Ormus.

I think that combining several of the major Ormus products, including all the ones I mentioned here, with a raw foods diet, can heal most major health issues, including cancer.

Edited by agharta

Agharta

There is a lot of disinformation on internet....

Where do you do your information?

White gold list --is the list connected to the website that sell the ormus in water?

I found only that.

I showed you a website where it is written about the necessity of the personal process of formulation , the passage from the lower octave to the upper and other stuff...and you write about the precipitate of PH.

I am not a chemist or alchemist.

I don't understand what you want to say.

Have you made the powder yourself? Are you an alchemist?

.....but the major producers have a method to eliminate all of them.

That sell on internet?

How can you verify?

Edited by jaya

Java, I explained the method for getting rid of the metal-metal bonded clusters in my next post.

Yes, I've made plenty of Ormus. I see no need to make the powder, because the liquid is more absorbable.

I get my information from multiple sources, including Barry Carter and his website, including spending dozens of hours on the phone and in person with Barry, as well as from Don Nance, Joe Lello, and other producers who have been working with this stuff for years now. There's a main Ormus yahoo group, as well as the white gold list. Neither one is affiliated with any Ormus producers. Barry Carter is the host/moderator of both, and he makes his money from donations and weekend Ormus workshops that he gives all over the US and Europe.

Like i said, there's a tremendous amount of bullshit out there about everything esoteric on the internet. You won't separate the crap from the truth in a few weeks or months. That's true for qi gong, martial arts, and Ormus.

Jaya, I explained the method for getting rid of the metal-metal bonded clusters in my next post.

Yes, I've made plenty of Ormus. That it is? Can you say anything? Leaving from what?

I see no need to make the powder, because the liquid is more absorbable.

It is sed that the liquid can stimulate the ipercloryd acid in the stomach. Haven't you red that?

I get my information from multiple sources, including Barry Carter and his website, including spending dozens of hours on the phone and in person with Barry,

I found this website

http://futurepositive.synearth.net/stories...yReader$14

but too much things , too complicate ...society, market,Mass Privatization ...

Have you red his book?

I need a concentrate not any dispersion.

Can you give me exactly the name of the yahoo group? Do you need to be prayed?:-)

I did't find the list of seminars to see where he goes in Europe.

as well as from Don Nance, Joe Lello, and other producers who have been working with this stuff for years now. There's a main Ormus yahoo group, as well as the white gold list. Neither one is affiliated with any Ormus producers. Barry Carter is the host/moderator of both, and he makes his money from donations and weekend Ormus workshops that he gives all over the US and Europe.

Like i said, there's a tremendous amount of bullshit out there about everything esoteric on the internet. You won't separate the crap from the truth in a few weeks or months. That's true for qi gong, martial arts, and Ormus.

It would be good to made his personal ormus , i think it is the best and more we can save our money . The cost of products is very high

Can you explain better about the precipitate of Pacific sea water?

If it contains ormus can it to replace the white golden powder?

Is there a selling on the web?

Edited by jaya

The best way is to make your own, in my opinion. The seawater method is quite easy, all you need is food-grade lye, unrefined sea salt or seawater, and pH paper or a pH meter. You slowly drip a liquid solution of lye into the seawater while stirring, until the pH hits 10.5 to 11. Then you let the solution settle, pour off the top water, add fresh water, let it settle again, and keep pouring off the top water and letting it settle until all the salt is rinsed out. It's no more difficult than the chemistry lab experiments that students do in high school.

If you want pure Ormus that has no other minerals, then I would suggest the m-3 from Joe Lello or Don Nance. Both have been making it for years, and have hundreds of satisfied customers. Don healed his own colon cancer with the m-3. They also make pure gold products, but the m-3 has plenty of gold in addition to the rhodium and iridium.

If you don't mind using strong acids, you can make your own pure gold or silver ormus at home. The method is quite simple, not much more difficult than the one I described above.

You say that it is simple to make our ormus but before you sed that you have had many hours of phone conversation ....

I red about the importance of the device's material , of the temperature of the fire and the noble gas as hilarion, xenon..

Now you tell me that nothing is indispensable .

We have to stirr the water with lye and to pour out the top of the water measuring the ph. and so on.

Until the salt is rinsed out...Correct? Realy only that? Wich the difference from the complex form?

I don't know were i have to search this kind of lye. Never heard to speak about this in Italy.

I wrote also Loe Lello and Don Nance, but normally it is not possible to ship this product-supplement food from USA to Italy. We have some restrictions.

Then it is better if i can produce myself my orme.

We have a dead sea salt but only for bath. I don't know if it is good for this process.

And if i start from nigari?

Nigari is the concentetaion of the liquid from the extraction of the salt by evaporation.

But is composition is 97% magnesuim chloride and 3 % of other oligoelements.

Wht do you tell me about?

Thanks

P.S . the link of the mailing list?

wich is the official website of Barry Carter?

Edited by jaya

Barry Carter's website .

The seawater precipitate is what is easy to make. The pure Ormus takes a lot longer, and a lot more work. The seawater precipitate is only about 30% Ormus, roughly.

I don't know where to get food-grade or lab-grade lye in Italy.

This is the link for the main Ormus Yahoo group. You can post your question about how to get lye on the group--someone may be able to answer it. There are some European ormus yahoo lists. You can ask Barry about those after you join the main list.

Nigari would not work. You can either remove the sodium or the water from seawater, and the Ormus will still be pretty good. You cannot remove both--the ormus will be no good.

Is not possible that nigari can contain any ormus?

it doesn't contain residual and it is soluble perfectly in water.

How to measure ormus?

Joe Lello suggests me:

I would recommend you start out with a sea product, Sea-11 from the French Atlantic, Dead Sea manna from Masada, Israel or Great Salt Lake Manna - whichever your inner sense seems drawn to. They all have similar ingredients, and are all $49 for an 8 oz bottle that should last you about a month if you take a spoonful every day, morning and night.

These products are too expensive and you have to consider shipping.

Then i have to create my product starting from the choise of salt.

It depends from what i can to find. Normal atlantic salt may be? Gray or white?

It seems that the gray contains some sand.

Do you know black salt or rock salt ?

or here

Edited by jaya

You can try precipitating nigari, but I am pretty sure the Ormus will be useless. Everyone who has ever dried out the precipitate says it is no longer effective for plants or people.

As far as salt goes, I recommend "Fleur de Sel". The gray salt is not as good as fleur de sel. The quality of any sea salt an be easily tested by simply dissolving it in water, and then attempting to precipitate it. If it precipitates, it is unprocessed, and therefore better.

I do not usually recommend salts mined from the earth. their Ormus content is usually not as good. However, you can try it. I always recommend buying different salts and precipitating them, to find out how good they are.

I just received this email & thought of this thread-

Just mouth wash with the method described clean the human machine very nicely without too much effort. ........besides the "CURES", read testimonials about increased metabolism- weight loss- gum & teeth repair & whitening !!!

I'm trying it -

http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/oil_pulling.html

I'm going to try this out:

http://www.oilpulling.com/

Dr. F. Karach, M.D., presented a paper before the All-Ukrainian Association. The meeting was attended by oncologists and bacteriologists belonging to the Academy of Science of the USSR. Dr. Karach explained an unusual simple healing process using cold-pressed oils.

The results of this therapy invoked astonishment and doubt concerning the contents of his report. However, after further examining the workings of the oil therapy, one has but to then test it on oneself to prove its validity and effectiveness. It is most astonishing that such results can be achieved with this absolutely harmless biological healing method. This simple method makes it possible to effectively treat the most varied diseases, in some cases enabling one to avoid surgical intervention and the taking of medications that can have harmful side effects.The exciting factor of this healing method is its simplicity. It consists of swishing cold-pressed oil in the mouth( Sunflower or Seasme, Pl. note you don't need to go for organic oils only, A normal refined sunflower oil bought from any supermarket proven to be effective in many people). The healing process is accomplished by the human organism on its own. In this way it is possible to heal cells, tissue and all

organs simultaneously; the body itself gets rid of toxic waste without disturbing the healthy microflora. Dr. Karach says human beings are living only half their life span. They could potentially live healthy to be 140 to 150 years old. The method In the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach you take one tablespoon in the mouth but do not swallow it. Move Oil Slowly in the mouth as rinsing or swishing and Dr Karach puts it as ' sip, suck and pull through the teeth' for fifteen to twenty minutes. This process makes oil thoroughly mixed with saliva. Swishing activates the enzymes and the enzymes draw toxins out of the blood. The oil must not be swallowed, for it has become toxic. As the process continues, the oil gets thinner and white. If the oil is still yellow, it has not been pulled long enough.It is then spit from the mouth , the oral cavity must be thoroughly rinsed and mouth must be washed thoroughly. Just use normal tap water and good old fingers to

clean.

Clean the sink properly, you can use some antibacterial soap to clean the sink. Because the spittle contains harmful bacteria and toxic bodily waste. If one were to see one drop of this liquid magnified 600 times under a microscope, one would see microbes in their first stage of development.

It is important to understand that during the oil-pulling/swishing process one's metabolism is intensified. This leads to improved health. One of the most striking results of this process is the fastening of loose teeth, the elimination of bleeding gums and the visible whitening of the teeth.

The oil pulling /swishing is done best before breakfast. To accelerate the healing process, it can be repeated three times a day, but always before meals on an empty stomach.

Precautions (a) Do not swallow. The oil should be spat out. But inadvertently if you swallow there is nothing to worry. It will go out through faeces. Nothing is to be done.

(B) If you are allergic to a particular brand of oil, change the brand of oil or oil itself to different oil.

© Sunflower and Sesame oil have been found to be equally effective in curing diseases. Other oils were not found to be as good. Do not blame oil pulling by practicing with other oils. Use refined oils.

Results of Oil Pulling The result of this healing research has attracted amazement and resulted in further research. This additional research concerning Oil Therapy has now been thoroughly documented, especially with regard to physiological similarities between individuals. It is surprising that through this biological healing method a wide variety of symptoms have unquestionably disappeared without any side-effects. This simple method makes it possible completely heal such a wide variety of diseases which would normally be treated by an operation or by powerful or potent Drugs, usually with significant side-effects.

The simplicity of this healing system in which Oil is swirled backwards and forwards in the mouth, is due to the stimulating effect which it has on the body's eliminatory system.

Through this method it is possible to heal individual cells, cell conglomerates such as lymph nodes and more complex tissues such as internal organs simultaneously. This occurs because the beneficial microflora throughout the body are provided with a healthy continuum. Without this natural bodily intrusive element evinced by the microflora the usual pattern of human health tends to lean towards illness rather than wellness. Dr. Karach anticipates that regular application of this treatment by reversing this process so that wellness is the dominant state of the human body is likely to increase the average human lifespan to approximately 150 years, double the present life expectancy.

Dr. Karach is supported in this view by other colleagues in the world.

By means of this treatment {Oil } it is invariably the result that diseases like migraine headaches, bronchitis, diseased teeth, arterio thrombosis, chronic blood disorders such as leukemia, arthritis and related illnesses, neuro physiological paralysis, eczema, gastro enteritis, peritonitis, heart disease, kidney disease, meningitis, and women's hormonal disorders are completely eliminated from the organism. The benefit of Dr. Karach's method is that the oil therapy heals the whole body in perpetuity. In terminal diseases such as cancer, Aids and chronic infections this treatment method has been shown to successfully replace all others. Dr. Karach has successfully healed a chronic leukemia patient with 15 years of harsh treatment methods behind him. Acute arthritis in 1 patient who was totally bedridden was removed from his body in 3 days with no inflammation apparent.

NOTE: The recommended oils to use are Sunflower Oil, Seasme Oil. We are receiving many emails about which oil to use. Our experience with thousands of people across the globe says USE COLD PRESSED OIL as first choice, if it is not available use REFINED OIL ( which seems to be effective in the process too). We have observed that any oil other than SUNFLOWER or SEASME may not be effective.

If you want pure Ormus that has no other minerals, then I would suggest the m-3 from Joe Lello or Don Nance. Both have been making it for years, and have hundreds of satisfied customers. Don healed his own colon cancer with the m-3. They also make pure gold products, but the m-3 has plenty of gold in addition to the rhodium and iridium.

Agharta

Joe Lello suggests dead sea water for teeth remineralisation , the scot website selling Ormus suggests m3.

Then i don't understand if it is better many minerals or only gold -rhodium -iridium.

I don't know the difference from water and manna.

Joe offers discount for four bottles than i think to begin with the preparation already made, but i don't know which.

For the moment it is not possible to make my ormus , in the french mailing list people sed that it is better to have assisted to one preparation before.

french people says that 5 drops per day in the beginning , Joe -two teenspoons . Wich is your experience?

Guest winpro07

this is the best charged nanao calcium available. it works

http://www.calclean4u.com/nanocalcium.htm

Ingredients seen repeated on every label are forced on new manufacturers to use as "stablizers" or preservatives. Sorbitol is one of these. Usually it's not the additive thats harmful, but the chemicals used to create the additive that cause harm. There is sodium fluoride in all toothpaste. It's hidden. If it's produced by a corpotation, or owned by one it is toxic.

this is the best charged nanao calcium available. it works

http://www.calclean4u.com/nanocalcium.htm

If it's produced by a corpotation, or owned by one it is toxic.

Seems to be the case. We can only try to choose the "weaker" poisons :(

But, I don't see how these ingredients would help the tooth regrow? Unless disinfection indirectly supports regrowth?

I though this one was for regrowth ?

:- a formula that is known to provide a sufficient nutritional support for your tooth repair/growth. It will improve your teeth, bones and connective tissue, and will also help calcium metabolize in your body (without it most of your calcium will go right through you, especially if you take it as a part of a common multi-vitamin formula).

1 part Kelp seaweed, 1 part Oatstraw, 1 part Horsetail.

Get 1 ounce of the formula in 1 pint of filtered water to a boiling temperature and let it simmer for 20 minutes. Drink half a cap in the morning and evening every day until you see the improvement.

Teeth can't repair themselves if they are constantly bombarded by chemical poisons or covered in film of glycerine (that would take about 15-20 washes to take away). The correct word is "remineralization". I'll try to write an article on it, but in brief, the best substance that will support your teeth is your saliva. It has to be PH balanced, though. The range is 7 - 7.5 pH for the teeth to remineralize properly. Everything else- diet, cleaning substances you use, etc- is all to support the process. If they don't, then natural tooth repair is not possible.

Guest winpro07
:) Edited by winpro07

Hello

I went to dental school for 3 years before I quit (was not for me).

If you are using salt instead of toothpaste, you are an idiot.

Toothpaste is the best, for SOOO many reasons.

And believe it or not, dental schools teach all of their dental lectures based on scientific studies

Edited by alwayson

Guest winpro07

cool, what do you do now?

Hello

I went to dental school for 3 years before I quit (was not for me).

If you are using salt instead of toothpaste, you are an idiot.

Toothpaste is the best, for SOOO many reasons.

And believe it or not, dental schools teach all of their dental lectures based on scientific studies

I want to do computers. Dentistry is not a bad field, but it only suits certain personalities.

Teeth can't repair themselves if they are constantly bombarded by chemical poisons or covered in film of glycerine (that would take about 15-20 washes to take away). The correct word is "remineralization". I'll try to write an article on it, but in brief, the best substance that will support your teeth is your saliva. It has to be PH balanced, though. The range is 7 - 7.5 pH for the teeth to remineralize properly. Everything else- diet, cleaning substances you use, etc- is all to support the process. If they don't, then natural tooth repair is not possible.

Yes saliva remineralizes teeth.

But the rest of your statement is complete shit.

You WANT to have a protective coat from the toothpaste because it is the acidic biofilm from bacteria in your mouth that causes all the problems.

Fluoride helps remineralization by like 1000% by multiple mechanisms.

use TOOTHPASTE unless you want a mouth like a caveman

Edited by alwayson