Trolls aside, there is some stuff in this thread that has been bothering me and I would like to say my piece.

First, I feel like I should clarify something I said in my last post. All the problems I had with my KAP class were due to my own issues I was having, my inability to ask for help, and the mismatch of personalities between Santi and I. Not, I would say, any kind of failure on Santi's part. Lord knows I count myself among his admirers. But I can certainly sympathize with what KAPReview posted.

With that said, I perceive a lot of confusion and people talking past each other in this thread.

Santi's students and admirers know he is works tirelessly to help people. They do not like to see him slandered or accused of any kind of wrong doing.

Those who are not Santi's students or admirers see that he often expresses himself in an agressive way, and they perceive this as ego or emotional imbalance, causing them to dislike him.

These two groups argue with each other all the time.

Into the fray strolls KAPReview, who seems to like Santi just as much as anybody but had some issues with KAP and Santi's class.

Now, my perception was that people are doing the same thing with Santi that people did with Max Christensen. His admirers, knowing how wonderful he is, go after anyone who says anything slightly bad about him. Case in point, Santi seemed to get where KAPReveiw was coming from after some reflection, but his students continue to say "It's your fault, not Santi's."

Guys, really. This should be a learning experience for all involved, not an assignment of blame. And anyone who remembers what happened with Kunlun should be very careful not to put Santi on any kind of pedestal and not to make a monolithic "Good KAP Student Clique" that is unwilling to listen to any dissent, so that KAP doesn't become the next Kunlun. It seems that KAP practices are much safer, so that won't happen, BUT as the KAP community continues to grow (like the Kunlun community did) you never know what might happen. History has shown that even a powerful healer with great intentions can have major problems in their community of students. So I think conscientious KAPers should learn the lessons of history and do their part to make the KAP community as open and understanding as possible, so that it's not all on Santi, Tao, and Susan.

Maybe I'm overreacting, but this is very important to me.

"Aggressive" or not, I rather that he not mince words. He is a good guy and I rather see that he not

let anybody step on him.

Kapreview put some statements in his post and didn't really investigate his "cons" further and exactly how the

"cons" are being countered.

If the Kundalini endpoint is reached 25%-40% of the time, major shaktipat or no major shaktipat, it it still better than humanities' batting average since too few people get any sort of a small realization or micro-awakening... and much less a full blown Liberation or Enlightenment in their lifetime.

Also, just because the major shaktipat didn't come from Santiago doesn't mean that it didn't come from another source.

LINO! my silly friend. Your statements about cancer aids and heart attacks.

ARE YOU suggesting KAP can cure cancer and AIDS? with more than limited success?? Is this true Mr Dobles? If so, would you be willing to make it an official statement?

If you're not, then shut Lino up before he makes you have to take the heat for his poor judgement.

Try reading the post rather than making insinuations. It seems that your mouth got ahead of your brain.

Santiago has practiced a degree of mindfulness with you but I don't have to.

This is for you...

post-1101-1260221188_thumb.jpg

You know what I'm done with this topic, looking at my last reply it is taking up more time than its worth. Seems like I'm talking to a cult really.

I'm gonna spend my extra time doing something else more enjoyable rather then on this topic. Like playing tekken 6, great game if you're into martial arts Vs. fighters by the way.

All the best

Try reading the post rather than making insinuations. It seems that your mouth got ahead of your brain.

Santiago has practiced a degree of mindfulness with you but I don't have to.

This is for you...

post-1101-1260221188_thumb.jpg

LOL Ok THIS is my last post here on this topic.

Grow up Lino... :lol::lol::lol:

KAP 1 = I spent $300, and finally stopped feeling constantly suicidal.

Xbox 360 and numerous games = I spent over $700 overall, and while I did have some good escapist fun with them, the depression and desperation always came back the minute I turned the games off.

Numerous general ed college courses = Paid thousands of dollars, and they weren't worth SHIT

Edited by Enishi

You know what I'm done with this topic, looking at my last reply it is taking up more time than its worth. Seems like I'm talking to a cult really.

I'm gonna spend my extra time doing something else more enjoyable rather then on this topic. Like playing tekken 6, great game if you're into martial arts Vs. fighters by the way.

All the best

LOL Ok THIS is my last post here on this topic.

Grow up Lino... :lol::lol::lol:

How about you take your own advice

B)

Good Riddance

If you're a spiritual cultivator, then what are you cultivating? Your actions show it. Giving someone the finger or telling them they're not worth your time of day (among other things various people have done and said in here)...these actions speak very loudly.

Aren't you practicing? You should be more calm. It's counterproductive to allow yourself to get all worked up over someone who is simply skeptical. Where is the wisdom?

Wouldn't it be more helpful to simply breathe and smile?

If you're a spiritual cultivator, then what are you cultivating? Your actions show it. Giving someone the finger or telling them they're not worth your time of day (among other things various people have done and said in here)...these actions speak very loudly.

Aren't you practicing? You should be more calm. It's counterproductive to allow yourself to get all worked up over someone who is simply skeptical. Where is the wisdom?

Wouldn't it be more helpful to simply breathe and smile?

It is one thing to be a loving person and it is an entirely different thing to be a "pushover".

People like Shakyamuni and Bodhisattva Tara had extremely high degrees of cultivation

without being "pushovers".

The guy has 45 posts and if I saw something positive come from him then I would have remembered.

On edit: I looked thru his posting history and he has been positive.

Edited by lino

KAP is a cult... cultivation is necessary for results. :)

THAT GUY- Do you have a favorite piece of furniture? One you use most often? Just Curious.

Just remember, no matter what temperature it is, it is always room temperature.

Will talk more later.

It is Amazing how many ways, that has stood the trials of time, as material from 1,000 + years ago can be twisted for cash.

....., and yet mankind face the same problems over and over.

Is it a joke that nothing kept in legacy seems to work in real life?

Lino,

Being a pushover (in my opinion) means being controlled by the frustration you feel when you read That Guy's posts, and giving him the middle finger because you don't know what else to do. He is controlling you.

Not being a pushover would mean you can deal with your own emotions, and act somewhat wisely, seeing the positive side of That Guy. His skepticism is something great, and if it makes people uncomfortable, then that's only because they are believing in lies.

Anyway, I don't think you're a horrible person or something. I just think people at this forum need to look at their actions and take a deep breath...it often gets too crazy in here.

..... I'm not sure which, if any, energetic practice i will soon or later do.

Eat, faste, (perhaps reproduce), sleep and deficate. Do it with ease, do it 100%

5. Don't assume you have the "moral high ground" you are merely one finger at me and four fingers right back at yourself.

This is true, even about what I said to you, Lino. Getting involved in these types of discussions can give us a rush and be a little addicting. It's most helpful to recognize this, and back away from the computer for a while.

Not saying you should...saying I should. It's no fun getting caught up in this stuff.

These two statements directly contradict each other.

If you already understand that you only get out what you put in, then why would you ask how to give a little to get a lot?

The people on this forum that have real power didn't get it because they knew some special trick that 'gave' them much more energy than they put in. They got that power by busting their asses to get it.

Just like lifting weights. If you want to dead lift a lot then you have to dead lift a LOT!

There ain't no free lunch and until you realize that you'll go hungry.

Any living creature has all the power it needs. What you are talking about has nothing to do with power but all to do with recognition of power - why do you waste energy in empowering funny, meningless words, by dominating a young student?

This is true, even about what I said to you, Lino. Getting involved in these types of discussions can give us a rush and be a little addicting. It's most helpful to recognize this, and back away from the computer for a while.

Not saying you should...saying I should. It's no fun getting caught up in this stuff.

Thank you Scotty. This is why I decided I was done with this topic.

And ~jk~ somewhere earlier you posted a link to your topic, which was an interesting read. One of the processes written on the first post is very similar to what I use when I wish to lucid dream, except I guess I haven't thought it out so much as a process, I just kinda do it. Thanks for that :)

Guest sykkelpump

How many here have awakened kundalini with Kap?

I dont meant some warmth or tingling in the spine which is very quick to get with many systems

I have been very patient waiting to ask this question so people could do this system for a while,even if santiagio said it would just takes some weeks.He even said it could be done in days with kap ,which I was arguing with him about in some old post here, and I said it was impossible

santifail.jpg

I can do that too. We have more in common than you think Mr. Dobles :ph34r:

And on another note:

Chi ball watch day 2

I have gone about my usual routine, every 10 minutes i look around the room to see if my chi ball from Dobles has arrived. Needless to say, the search goes on...

For those who dont know what happened in day 1, see day 2

whatever routine your doing its not doing anything for your attitude...your acting real real childish right now

Hmmm...

I highly doubt that Santiago is prodding this along intentionally. But (I offer my opinion as a respectful recommendation for the benefit of the KAP community and the Tao Bums) Santi's aggressive/abrasive style of posting causes his students to imitate him, which turns into macho ego trip bullshit, and his treating his students in a much different way than everyone else on the forum causes his students to adopt an "us vs. them" attitude.

In other words Santi, you are a role model. Your generosity towards people and you good stewardship of the Earth rubs off on your students. But so does everything else you do.

:blink:

I don't need him in order to make and voice an observation and to use, what I feel, is an appropriate response to being treated in a condescending manner and having my words twisted.

Santiago tried to make his exchanges with "That Guy" beneficial to "That Guy".

Santiago is human.

Edited by lino

I think that we can say that any post in this thread is going to be rather useless at this point. We now even have sock puppets being created, blazingfire??, to spread more negativity.

KAP tribe, just drop this one. Nothing said in this thread is going to have much value at this point, unless you like burning energy to no value. If you feel a real need to post, do some of the healing or tong lin practices Santi and Tao have shared instead. That will have more of a positive effect than posting.

Edited by jaloo