Sorry you don't see the same world that I do.

Cancer patients die of cancer, even with long bouts of remission in between.

HIV/AIDS patients die of AIDS.

People that are heart attack-prone eventually die of heart attacks.

The only thing I've seen them do with a VERY LIMITED DEGREE OF SUCCESS

is set broken bones and put casts.

Keep in mind that the medical/pharma industry is built on having an existing

and growing customer base because that is how they create REVENUE.

THis is about the dumbest thing I have heard ever. CHeck up the statistics for cancer and aids survival. A lot of types of cancer now has survival rates that are around 90, others 50 or 70%. THese numbers have been steadily increasing over the years. AIDS medicine has gotten so far now that you are not expected to die from it as long as you get good medicine. You will have a hell of a lot of side effects, really bad ones in this case, but you WILL live in almost all cases.

Now I am a big beliver in certain types of alternative medicine. Mostly classical chinnese and indian stuff and traditional herbal meds from arround the world and stuff like yoga and meditation and aalso a little bit of what modern alternative new age people have come up with (90% of what they do is total crap). I also belive in the ability of SOME people (usually advanced cultivators) to work as healers really well and everyone to do it to a small degree. But this statement is just dumb. The list of other ilnesses and conditions that western medicine can do more or less miracles on are endless although it is certainly crap or totally unnecesarry in many cases. I am myself very sceptivcal of advice given me by most doctors and rarely take the pills I am adviced to take but I certainly do in many cases and with good reasons.

Guest sykkelpump

Edited by sykkelpump

Guest sykkelpump

How many here have awakened kundalini with Kap?

I dont meant some warmth or tingling in the spine which is very quick to get with many systems

I have been very patient waiting to ask this question so people could do this system for a while,even if santiagio said it would just takes some weeks.He even said it could be done in days with kap ,which I was arguing with him about in some old post here, and I said it was impossible

There is good traffic here today,and since so many do KAP,Have anybody awakened their kundalini caused by KAP?

I think that we can say that any post in this thread is going to be rather useless at this point. We now even have sock puppets being created, blazingfire??, to spread more negativity.

KAP tribe, just drop this one. Nothing said in this thread is going to have much value at this point, unless you like burning energy to no value. If you feel a real need to post, do some of the healing or tong lin practices Santi and Tao have shared instead. That will have more of a positive effect than posting.

I just want you to know it is not me, this is my account and i post with it freely and do not make new accounts to post my opinion.

If others are posting negative things it is how they feel, if they are making new accounts before posting then maybe they have their reasons. Should there even be fear to speak out openly in the first place?

Besides how do I know the KAP tribe isn't doing this, switching the tides, making poor Dobles into a victim of some evil smear campaign against him :o:lol: What a conspiracy that would be. :lol:

But anyway, just wanted to make it clear I am not using any other accounts, that is all.

There is good traffic here today,and since so many do KAP,Have anybody awakened their kundalini caused by KAP?

Well the way I see it is it's not "my kundalini" in the first place.

If you're talking about "snaky" sensations (actually more "wormy" in my limited experience - see my forum) then I guess that I have had experiences. It was kind of fun to read Cat's bum burning episode (not that I don't sympathize;-)) because the first time I had class where a transmission was given, I definitely felt the burn. Yes I burned my tailbone. I already mused that it could be just suggestion but there have been some pretty clear repeat experiences with other "chakras" so I would graciously concede that something else is going on and that Santi is doing something very interesting.

Other experiences outside class that I have had are more A&P type things. I'd had those prior to KAP. Dan Ingram's stuff was good for that. So was reading Thich Nat Hanh (sp?) and that Zen and the Brain book.

I think I also managed to unground myself when I started doing yoga, meditation and qi-gong DIY. I'd also had some reiki which I still think tipped me over. KAP actually helped to resolve a lot of issues, a major one being the acceptance of sensations, however weird.

That in and of itself is a good takeaway. From KAP I've retained MCO, some of the Tibetan stuff, secret smile, grounding techniques, a sense of what to do with different types of energy (because that's what/all it is) and a strong sense of being responsible for many of my own states. There are also others that are just passing through.

I'm sure this doesn't represent the classic "freight train" rush that is often reported and to be honest, I'm pretty pleased that I haven't gone through anything like that yet ;-)

Something of interest to add is that Kundalini Awakening Process actually started out (I think, Santi can confirm) being called "Kundalini Rejuvenating Process" which IMO has a different set of expectations. What those were (or are) would be interesting to check out.

So is "my" kundalini awake or rejuvenated?

What do you think?

THis is about the dumbest thing I have heard ever. CHeck up the statistics for cancer and aids survival. A lot of types of cancer now has survival rates that are around 90, others 50 or 70%. THese numbers have been steadily increasing over the years. AIDS medicine has gotten so far now that you are not expected to die from it as long as you get good medicine. You will have a hell of a lot of side effects, really bad ones in this case, but you WILL live in almost all cases.

Now I am a big beliver in certain types of alternative medicine. Mostly classical chinnese and indian stuff and traditional herbal meds from arround the world and stuff like yoga and meditation and aalso a little bit of what modern alternative new age people have come up with (90% of what they do is total crap). I also belive in the ability of SOME people (usually advanced cultivators) to work as healers really well and everyone to do it to a small degree. But this statement is just dumb. The list of other ilnesses and conditions that western medicine can do more or less miracles on are endless although it is certainly crap or totally unnecesarry in many cases. I am myself very sceptivcal of advice given me by most doctors and rarely take the pills I am adviced to take but I certainly do in many cases and with good reasons.

Sorry

For the EXPENSE incurred and time lost, the percentage of survival rate better be 100% with zero side effects. As far as side effects go, check back with what I said about an existing and growing customer base. A human, on the average, lives 70 to 85 years. I'm not going to judge mortality rates from illnesses til a century after the "treatment" has been in effect.

For the expense incurred, I expect a tangible favorable result. As far as getting bankrupted for nothing, I'm not playing that. I'm not going to pay top dollar for what is basically nothing but low expectations.

Guest sykkelpump

Well the way I see it is it's not "my kundalini" in the first place.

If you're talking about "snaky" sensations (actually more "wormy" in my limited experience - see my forum) then I guess that I have had experiences. It was kind of fun to read Cat's bum burning episode (not that I don't sympathize;-)) because the first time I had class where a transmission was given, I definitely felt the burn. Yes I burned my tailbone. I already mused that it could be just suggestion but there have been some pretty clear repeat experiences with other "chakras" so I would graciously concede that something else is going on and that Santi is doing something very interesting.

Other experiences outside class that I have had are more A&P type things. I'd had those prior to KAP. Dan Ingram's stuff was good for that. So was reading Thich Nat Hanh (sp?) and that Zen and the Brain book.

I think I also managed to unground myself when I started doing yoga, meditation and qi-gong DIY. I'd also had some reiki which I still think tipped me over. KAP actually helped to resolve a lot of issues, a major one being the acceptance of sensations, however weird.

That in and of itself is a good takeaway. From KAP I've retained MCO, some of the Tibetan stuff, secret smile, grounding techniques, a sense of what to do with different types of energy (because that's what/all it is) and a strong sense of being responsible for many of my own states. There are also others that are just passing through.

I'm sure this doesn't represent the classic "freight train" rush that is often reported and to be honest, I'm pretty pleased that I haven't gone through anything like that yet ;-)

Something of interest to add is that Kundalini Awakening Process actually started out (I think, Santi can confirm) being called "Kundalini Rejuvenating Process" which IMO has a different set of expectations. What those were (or are) would be interesting to check out.

So is "my" kundalini awake or rejuvenated?

What do you think?

You wouldnt have to ask if you had a kundalini avakening,that sounds like minor energy movements in the spine.Which is a normal thing when you start to cultivate.

Too early to tell for me since I'm still trying to work through my issues. At this point in time, I'm more inclined to rule out any kind of "immortality" during this lifetime due to how many issues have surface and how many I created.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that I surf here because the waves are good, I sometimes learn new tricks, I like the overall vibe and I find this place relaxing. If I've offended you-whoever you may be-please don't take it too seriously, or personally. This place is basically where I come to decompress, and I like coming here. I don't mean to start any wars, and I don't claim to be anyone special. I like to play, and I enjoy all the engaging posts/threads I read here.

Thanks for the stimulating discussions!

Sorry

For the EXPENSE incurred and time lost, the percentage of survival rate better be 100% with zero side effects. As far as side effects go, check back with what I said about an existing and growing customer base. A human, on the average, lives 70 to 85 years. I'm not going to judge mortality rates from illnesses til a century after the "treatment" has been in effect.

For the expense incurred, I expect a tangible favorable result. As far as getting bankrupted for nothing, I'm not playing that. I'm not going to pay top dollar for what is basically nothing but low expectations.

We are talking about fatal ilnesses and you say you want a 100% survival rate with no side effects just because the treatments are expensive???? Are you for real? The alternative is of course to die because you think the price is too high. I wish you luck in bringing your saved expenses with you to whatever afterlife you belive in.

Lets mention a couple of other things western medicine does really well. Death during child birth either of the mother or the baby has been one of the most common sources of death througout history. THrough western medicine such deaths are now virtually non existent were western medicine is available. Furthermore prematurely born babies would have no chance in hell of surviving through any other means then western medicine. THey now do to a very large extent. Western vacines have saved a ridiculous amount of lives. HEard of Polio and tuberculosis anyone? How about Malaria and pneumonia? Are you aware of how many tens of and hundreds of millions of lives those vaccines now help spare? Your chances of survival with heart desease are now reduced by 2/3 compared to fifty years ago with western medicine. Complicated brain surgery can do a whole range of amazing things to cure people of various problems. Certainly one of the most valuable contributions of western medicine has been understanding how disease spreads and apropriate meassures to avoid that. That understanding probably saved several hundred million lives in the 1800s and even more lives in the 1900s. And then we have surgery of various kinds. Even if you get smothered by a buss and break most ribs and bones surgey can save you.

Edited by markern

Before creation, Shakti (the Primordial Nature, Cosmic Energy) heard an ethereal voice.

It said: "There is only sorrow in creation. You should not try to do it."

It was the voice of Shiva (Pure Consciousness).

Shakti replied: "No, it needs to be done."

(Realisation is all spontanius, it needs no preperation or perfection, no decipline or tradition.)

We are talking about fatal ilnesses and you say you want a 100% survival rate with no side effects just because the treatments are expensive???? Are you for real? The alternative is of course to die because you think the price is too high. I wish you luck in bringing your saved expenses with you to whatever afterlife you belive in.

Lets mention a couple of other things western medicine does really well. Death during child birth either of the mother or the baby has been one of the most common sources of death througout history. THrough western medicine such deaths are now virtually non existent were western medicine is available. Furthermore prematurely born babies would have no chance in hell of surviving through any other means then western medicine. THey now do to a very large extent. Western vacines have saved a ridiculous amount of lives. HEard of Polio and tuberculosis anyone? How about Malaria and pneumonia? Are you aware of how many tens of and hundreds of millions of lives those vaccines now help spare? Your chances of survival with heart desease are now reduced by 2/3 compared to fifty years ago with western medicine. Complicated brain surgery can do a whole range of amazing things to cure people of various problems. Certainly one of the most valuable contributions of western medicine has been understanding how disease spreads and apropriate meassures to avoid that. That understanding probably saved several hundred million lives in the 1800s and even more lives in the 1900s. And then we have surgery of various kinds. Even if you get smothered by a buss and break most ribs and bones surgey can save you.

YES I AM FUCKING REAL!

That so-called "treatment" is expensive through a HUGE markup.

For the expense and NOTHING to show for, I'd rather give the money to my family and die quietly at home.

Be careful when reading that "data".

YES I AM FUCKING REAL!

That so-called "treatment" is expensive through a HUGE markup.

For the expense and NOTHING to show for, I'd rather give the money to my family and die quietly at home.

Be careful when reading that "data".

Well NOTHING in this case means life as oposed to death and as mentioned we are talking hundreds of millions of lives saved because of vacines, hygenic knoweldge, knowledge about and medicine for birth, cancer treatment, nowadays also AIDS/HIV treatment, operations and so forth and so forth. And I see little reason to believe there is anything fraudulent about the statistics showing the surviaval rate slowly rising from about ZERO to everything from 20 up til 90-100% for certain types of cancer and a range of other fatal ilnesses. But I supose the Illuminati has cooked the books in order to help the UN take over the world and implant chips into us all to make us drones.

Well NOTHING in this case means life as oposed to death and as mentioned we are talking hundreds of millions of lives saved because of vacines, hygenic knoweldge, knowledge about and medicine for birth, cancer treatment, nowadays also AIDS/HIV treatment, operations and so forth and so forth. And I see little reason to believe there is anything fraudulent about the statistics showing the surviaval rate slowly rising from about ZERO to everything from 20 up til 90-100% for certain types of cancer and a range of other fatal ilnesses. But I supose the Illuminati has cooked the books in order to help the UN take over the world and implant chips into us all to make us drones.

You want to pay into low expectations? then you go ahead

You want to pay into underperformance? then you go ahead

At the very least, the drug dealer at street corner is more honest and you know what you are in for.

"Cooking the books" is not the exception, it is the RULE in the corporate world.

I saw how an anthrax shot screwed up a friend and he was fortunate that it temporary.

You wouldnt have to ask if you had a kundalini avakening,that sounds like minor energy movements in the spine.Which is a normal thing when you start to cultivate.

Thanks for the evaluation.

Then I must be something right;-)

This conversation about western medicine is really not relevant to this thread. That said, western medicine is like toilet paper-not that useful until you are in a field of poison ivy :-)

lino--

From what I read in your last couple posts, you come across as being ignorant of many of the varied factors which contribute to the high costs of western medicine. That's not an attack on you, I just mean to say that from reading those posts, I get the feeling that you are uninformed and/or have a narrow perspective and narrow awareness of the situation. Also, what or where do you suggest better medical care can be found (not considering cost) ? I mean by that, where could you go for better care that does not use any western medicine. I don't know of anyplace on this planet that fits that description.

as for this;

"I saw how an anthrax shot screwed up a friend and he was fortunate that it temporary."

I don't know your friends story, but I feel confident in saying that often times, it is the vast variations in the human genome that are the cause of problems with vaccines and allergic reactions.

For example, penicillin has saved millions of lives world wide. Before the discovery of penicillin, people died from things that we can hardly imagine being fatal today. However, there are some people who will have an allergic reaction to it. So it goes with many other life saving treatments. The same could be said for Tetanus. There is no one size fits all, end all, be all, cure all-AT ALL. To relate back to this thread, there is no such thing as a free lunch-everything has a cost.

Vaccines are an iffy 'science' at best. Almost all of those vaccines were introduced after deaths from those diseases had fallen to almost nil. They just took credit for the decline that had occurred before the vaccines were even introduced.

As for the polio vaccine... there were entire cities where the ONLY people to get polio were the ones given the vaccine. It also just happened to start in the arm that received the injection. But I'm sure that's just a coincidence. :lol::lol: btw, the military refused to use the polio vaccine on the grounds that cripples are useless in combat.

For several years running now the yearly flu shot has contained a different strain of the flu than what actually went around. That means it was completely useless, but still contains mercury and formaldehyde which are toxic in ANY dose to human beings. The 'swine flu' shot contains these + squalene which was the cause of 'gulf war syndrome'.

if you like autism, neurological disoders, DNA corruption and other such 'minor' side effects then by all means, enjoy :blink:

Amen