Wait, (TheSongsofDistantEarth) are you saying that only medical doctors should add "Dr." to their names?

"She still shouldn't be throwing around the 'Doctor' thing with a "D.D." from some school. It's low-level. She may be great, but it makes her look like a wanna be. My opinion."

Have you ever gone to a College or University?

"

Actually,

A "Medical Doctor" should drop the "Dr." too because the "Dr." suggests a level of competence, and to this day they haven't successfully cured a thing.

"

Actually,

A "Medical Doctor" should drop the "Dr." too because the "Dr." suggests a level of competence, and to this day they haven't successfully cured a thing.

So True!

I had a talk with Santiago on the phone yesterday about getting help with grounding. He apparently scanned my body while we were talking which made me feel a very nice chi buzz then he said I seemed to have a block in my neck. I was a bit surprised as I did not feel any sort of particular knot but I do feel that when energy comes to my neck, especially the top of it, it somehow disappears. My head is totally drained (burnout and memory problems) and at the same time I have a problem with too much crown activity and energy high up which kind of sounds strange but apparently is quite common and is more about the wrong energy being in the wrong places and flowing in wrong directions etc.

Anyway I experimented with bringing energy from my spine and into my head and it was near impossible compared to moving it anywhere else in the orbit. There was a huge knot there that was almost impossible to get through. When I did get through the block with at least some energy then my head lit up, I was much clearer and more energised and somehow my awareness which is all out of sync and outside and in front of my body came much more back into alignment. This lasted shortly and then back to my normal depleted head. When I tried to push through some more energy I eventually got some of the same effect whenever I got a reasonable amount through but whenever I don't actually sit and work on it I am totally blocked there.

My orbit does run by itself sometimes when I have quite a bit of energy after a practice and I put my toungue up but still then it feels dead in my head and little passes over it and down the front, most of it is in the back and some in the front channel, so definitively Santiago instantly saw a very important block for me while we were talking about something else as this not a healing session but a quick talk about setting up som private lessons.

Just thought I would attest to his abilities since they are questioned here.

Thank you brother and yes call me today if possible after 10pm. I did do healing & Sent Shakti for you while we on phone & During time which we had to speak but couldn't do to issue.

Peace

Santiago

You know...I don't know shit about Max Christensen. I did not try Kunlun even though I have the book. People liked it and everytime I looked up someone was talking shit about Kunlun or Max.

Not to take away from Kunlun but I felt that Max Christensen's practices before Kunlun were more effective.

Probably an individual thing.

Doc Morris knew what he was doing, and so does Santiago. It still doesn't mean KAP will be the right choice for everyone. Trying to push a square block into a round hole doesn't make either the hole or the block wrong, just the attempt at fitting them together. Some methods suit different people. There are different methods and different schools and it is worth finding the best fit for the individual.

I have no doubt that Santiago is a man of high integrity who has a big heart and generous soul. Just because he is my friend doesn't mean I expect others to agree. It doesn't mean people have to resort to name calling and unpleasantness either.

If you want something from someone, then a polite respectful request is usually more successful than making demands, being sarcastic or using scorn. People rarely react well to insults directed at themselves or their friends. Consider how you would feel about this.

Teachers and students often have some 'connection' if anything significant is to happen.

Practice is measured in hours per day over a period of years, not twenty minutes a day over a few months. Go read about the training different masters endured in order to get to their levels.

There are no guarantees. You might achieve great things, but most likely you won't. There have been many owners of Gibson Les Paul guitars, but only Peter Green could play with such feeling that B.B. King said he was the only white blues player that brought a tear to his eye. Genius is rare, which is why it is valued so much.

Instead of harping on about the perceived failings of others, we'd all be better served by looking at our own failings, and spending time on our own practice where we can actually benefit.

My brother thanks for the positive words.

You know how it goes. You are damned if you do Damned if you dont.....

More folks are interested in the things that most actualy energyworkers do not care about. What is important?

1) Longevity

2) Health

3) Prosperity/Abundance for all around you

4) The well being of others/ALL & Mother Earth.

5) Relationship with true self/GOD/Tao, Spiritual growth & Peace

The rest is really secondary.

People however want the "Oh I just electrocuted you chi" or the "Oh I used 2 fingers and broke a huge slab of mahogany with out effort. "

Yes is it possible? of-course....I have done it others have done it too. It just takes DOING instead of "talking".

Is it needed? Depends on what God wants. Its not something i look to do nor care to. My only concern is the well being of everyone around me.

If it happens it happens. You get zapped you get zapped. Further more if you do not feel maybe you are not meant to. And also if you do get Zapped keep in mind it may be cause your body has a Jinn......

Peace & Best wishes

Santiago

Not to take away from Kunlun but I felt that Max Christensen's practices before Kunlun were more effective.

Probably an individual thing.

I agree

So what you're saying is that if I choose to pick up a D.Min at my school, I should not go around calling myself Dr. because it's bullshit, right? I mean it's not like I will not have spent 10+ years studying Christian theology, learning Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic.

I mean it's not like Susan can't hold her own in a theological discussion or something. I mean it's not like I go to her for help after sitting in class with people from Ph.D's from Yale, Princeton, and Vanderbilt.

Also, her church and seminary is HER church-- so you're basically calling her appointed position within her church AND her church bullshit. Nice going...and what have you done that makes you an authority?

You know...I don't know shit about Max Christensen. I did not try Kunlun even though I have the book. People liked it and everytime I looked up someone was talking shit about Kunlun or Max.

The minute Santi said he trained under Doc, people started talking shit about KAP and Santi.

I don't know shit about David Verdesi, but alot of posters here talk shit about him.

I'm starting to realize now why a friend of mine had me remove my posts when I mentioned his teacher, because he did not want some of you butt hurt bitches talking shit about him.

Some of you need to get off your zafus, stop eating so much damn tofu, and quit worrying about what other people do.

Oh yeah, "That Guy," if you've attained so much, why are you asking for a demonstration? You could've sent Santi a PM asking for a good time to check him out down in Miami or some other venture. I guess you felt the need to make it public, though...yeah...you seem like "that guy" who is into circlejerking. Go sit in full lotus next to your homeboy Drew and figure that one out, pussy.

I'm done with this place for awhile. Happy Holidays.

You know how that goes Prince everyone is "tough" and "enlightened" behind the keyboard. Meanwhile what exactly are they doing for Mama Earth & people around them?

So True!

THank you brother and yes call me today if possible after 10pm. I did do healing & Sent Shakti for you while we on phone & During time which we had to speak but couldn't do to issue.

Peace

Santiago

Yes the energy felt very nice, very buzzing in a good way. Thanks :)

Yes the energy felt very nice, very buzzing in a good way. Thanks :)

Very good to hear : )

Best wishes and call me tonight AT 10PM .

Yea, the shit problem is you pussies and butt hurting bitches, who are faggot circle jerking. This place is full of talkin shit and its bullshit.

This bullshit place has become a sexist, homophobic, sewer shit hole. So unawake, unaware, unenlightened, unrealized, unevolved and undeveloped, it's bullshit.

So I too am done with this place. Happy Holidays.

So what you're saying is that if I choose to pick up a D.Min at my school, I should not go around calling myself Dr. because it's bullshit, right? I mean it's not like I will not have spent 10+ years studying Christian theology, learning Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic.

I mean it's not like Susan can't hold her own in a theological discussion or something. I mean it's not like I go to her for help after sitting in class with people from Ph.D's from Yale, Princeton, and Vanderbilt.

Also, her church and seminary is HER church-- so you're basically calling her appointed position within her church AND her church bullshit. Nice going...and what have you done that makes you an authority?

The minute Santi said he trained under Doc, people started talking shit about KAP and Santi.

I don't know shit about David Verdesi, but alot of posters here talk shit about him.

I'm starting to realize now why a friend of mine had me remove my posts when I mentioned his teacher, because he did not want some of you butt hurt bitches talking shit about him.

Some of you need to get off your zafus, stop eating so much damn tofu, and quit worrying about what other people do.

Oh yeah, "That Guy," if you've attained so much, why are you asking for a demonstration? You could've sent Santi a PM asking for a good time to check him out down in Miami or some other venture. I guess you felt the need to make it public, though...yeah...you seem like "that guy" who is into circlejerking. Go sit in full lotus next to your homeboy Drew and figure that one out, pussy.

I'm done with this place for awhile. Happy Holidays.

Edited by Tao99

More folks are interested in the things that most actualy energyworkers do not care about. What is important?

1) Longevity

2) Health

I beg to differ here Santi. My view is that one need only to focus wholeheartedly on no.5, and 4,3,2,1 will flow (follow) naturally. Life is quite mysterious sometimes.. often the fruits only ripen for those who no longer view gains with overwhelming importance. Its like as if the harder and tighter we grasp onto the notions of what we deem to be vital that the actual manifestation of vitality and abundance gets squeezed out with the grasping, if you know what i mean.

Correct me if i am off target here. :)

I agree that breaking mahogany with two fingers or getting a skeptic to feel chi should NOT be one's main goal, but I do also think that seeing direct confirmation of the non-local/non-physicalist aspect of reality at some point in one's path can be a powerful experience of mental confirmation and inspiration.

Seems that they are trying to kick at Doc indirectly. I've been face to face with Dr.Morris's

and Santi's other students and I was impressed. Santiago and Dr.Morris have a pretty good

track record.

Also, the skype complaint isn't legit because everything is provided one way or another.

As for the complaint of introducing so many practices, I still see wisdom in what Dr.Morris

and Santiago are doing. A student is going to practice the three or four practices that they

gravitate towards and it is up to the student to see what they gravitates towards.

Also, the spiritual practices ARE the energetic practices. You can map TCM/ 5 Elements theory

to the 10 fetters in Buddhism. If you practice love, kindness, compassion, and mindfulness all

of the time then aversion (fear, doubt, anger, frustration, resentment, etc.) and attachment

won't have a place to call "home" in your mind or body. It took me over two years to figure

this out. If you observe Santiago over a day or two days' period,

you see that he is happy ALL OF THE TIME!

and you also see that it is not a forced state.

Having "ill" emotions eventually manifests to having a diseased body.

Yea, the shit problem is you pussies and butt hurting bitches, who are faggot circle jerking. This place is full of talkin shit and its bullshit.

This bullshit place has become a sexist, homophobic, sewer shit hole. So unawake, unaware, unenlightened, unrealized, unevolved and undeveloped, it's bullshit.

Such irony!

Now why would someone want to begin their holiday mood under such cloudy conditions? Strange... B) Better get out those mind-shades and a brolly - spittle everywhere! :lol:

Seems that they are trying to kick at Doc indirectly. I've been face to face with Dr.Morris's

and Santi's other students and I was impressed. Santiago and Dr.Morris have a pretty good

track record.

Also, the skype complaint isn't legit because everything is provided one way or another.

As for the complaint of introducing so many practices, I still see wisdom in what Dr.Morris

and Santiago are doing. A student is going to practice the three or four practices that they

gravitate towards and it is up to the student to see what they gravitates towards.

Also, the spiritual practices ARE the energetic practices. You can map TCM/ 5 Elements theory

to the 10 fetters in Buddhism. If you practice love, kindness, compassion, and mindfulness all

of the time then aversion (fear, doubt, anger, frustration, resentment, etc.) and attachment

won't have a place to call "home" in your mind or body. It took me over two years to figure

this out. If you observe Santiago over a day or two days' period,

you see that he is happy ALL OF THE TIME!

and you also see that it is not a forced state.

Having "ill" emotions eventually manifests to having a diseased body.

Hey there Lino,

I am so pleased to hear the practices are working out for you. Long may you enjoy the fruits of your diligence!

I just have one question: Do you think 'Happiness' can be a subtle form of attachment too?

All the best!

I agree that breaking mahogany with two fingers or getting a skeptic to feel chi should NOT be one's main goal, but I do also think that seeing direct confirmation of the non-local/non-physicalist aspect of reality at some point in one's path can be a powerful experience of mental confirmation and inspiration.

Sometimes the Universe will do that and give you "tastes" of possibilities but its also a double edge sword & A VERY BIG TEST.

The Lotus Grows in the Mud.

<<

1) Longevity

2) Health

I beg to differ here Santi. My view is that one need only to focus wholeheartedly on no.5, and 4,3,2,1 will flow (follow) naturally. Life is quite mysterious sometimes.. often the fruits only ripen for those who no longer view gains with overwhelming importance. Its like as if the harder and tighter we grasp onto the notions of what we deem to be vital that the actual manifestation of vitality and abundance gets squeezed out with the grasping, if you know what i mean.

Correct me if i am off target here. :)

With out Health you can not help anyone

With out Money/Abundance/Prosperity you can not support your self in this current "Reality"

Longevity helps you in achieving what you need in terms of living a long and fruitful life.

The relationship with GOD/SOURCE/TAO what every you wish to call does in fact come 1st and through that aspect you generate the other aspects almost on their own.

But even then you have to "DO"

Just doing nothing and also not being of ANY USE to your society, your loved ones, Mother Earth, your cosmos, etc is not at all Enlightenment.

Hey Santi,

I dont recall implying that one ought to do nothing. Perhaps you misunderstood my question, or you were indirectly teaching someone else.

Never mind. Thanks all the same.

Hey there Lino,

I am so pleased to hear the practices are working out for you. Long may you enjoy the fruits of your diligence!

I just have one question: Do you think 'Happiness' can be a subtle form of attachment too?

All the best!

I think that it has to be an "attachment" or preferred state in the beginning in order for it to be successful. "Happiness" is the natural state or the preferred state since it brings health and other good things. Being happy even when doing stuff that a person usually dislikes mitigates the effects of dislikes.

http://www.naturalnews.com/027129_placebo_...fect_drugs.html

From the link above, some people see the ineffectiveness of drugs. I see the ineffective along with the effectiveness of having a change in emotional state.

:lol::lol:

This is a joke!

Actually,

So True!'

WHAT A RETARDED THING TO SAY!!! And I can't believe Dobles agrees! LOL

WTF is wrong with you?! Where do you live?? IN A CAVE?! :lol:

They dont always do the right thing, but to say that you must be BRAINWASHED, RETARDED AND COMPLETELY IGNORANT! :lol::lol:

If you hurt yourself or someone gets hurt in your presence please PLEASE for love of god call an ambulance (which contains doctors btw) AND NOT Mr. Dobles to send some "healing" :rolleyes::lol:

And I m talking to Dobles here, why should I PM him? What is this scientology :rolleyes:

Chi Ball Watch day 3

I woke up with the sound of breaking waves in the distance, it had been 3 days since the search began. Morale was low, but the sight of land brings me new life. I shall be making landfall soon as my ship draws closer to this unknown paradise, I just hope my ship can avoid the sharp rocks ahead.

As for the chi ball, so sign whatsoever, the search continues...

This is a joke!

"Actually,

A "Medical Doctor" should drop the "Dr." too because the "Dr." suggests a level of competence, and to this day they haven't successfully cured a thing."

"So True!"

They dont always do the right thing, but to say that you must be BRAINWASHED, RETARDED AND COMPLETELY IGNORANT! :lol::lol:

If you hurt yourself or someone gets hurt in your presence please PLEASE for love of god call an ambulance (which contains doctors btw) AND NOT Mr. Dobles to send some "healing" :rolleyes::lol:

And I m talking to Dobles here, why should I PM him? What is this scientology :rolleyes:

Chi Ball Watch day 3

I woke up with the sound of breaking waves in the distance, it had been 3 days since the search began. Morale was low, but the sight of land brings me new life. I shall be making landfall soon as my ship draws closer to this unknown paradise, I just hope my ship can avoid the sharp rocks ahead.

Sorry you don't see the same world that I do.

Cancer patients die of cancer, even with long bouts of remission in between.

HIV/AIDS patients die of AIDS.

People that are heart attack-prone eventually die of heart attacks.

The only thing I've seen them do with a VERY LIMITED DEGREE OF SUCCESS

is set broken bones and put casts.

Keep in mind that the medical/pharma industry is built on having an existing

and growing customer base because that is how they create REVENUE.

This is a joke!

Actually,

So True!

Chi Ball Watch day 3

People do not get hurt in my presence on the contrary. Only ofcourse if they come to me with negative intent to hurt me in anyway then that changes the ball game. I have no problem healing you even if i have to hit you.

I have Doctors (1 is Head of Miami Rape treatment center & Head DR for Dade County Jails...He sees more action than MOST drs.) , & Nurses, & Psycho Therapists in my classes. All have benifited from what i offer and all have made their work & patients better from implementing KAP & Energy work stuff.

I know of only a few "REAL" DOCTORS and they both use western Med & Alternative and those i trust more than the ones that simply stay in one very small side of the BIG OCEAN of healing. I know plenty of Drs that have been utterly useless in treating my family & friends with real world issues. And then they go see myself or Shamans or Energy Workers and the problems either go away quick or in time on their own with steady changes. IF UNIVERSE/GOD wills it you will heal. Bottom line.

The ROOT CAUSE of an issue is what needs the most attention the others are secondary.

So what Dr. you know of in a hospital can remove a root cause?

I am not at all brainwashed. Like I said I believe in Western Medicine & some Doctors know what they are doing but if you have deal with the real world that is only a 1% the rest of them are most of the time "IDIOTS".

I have seen a 3 year old child get cut up, stitched up , probed and tube inserted and declared immovable and useless "vegetable" by Western Doctors and declared he wont change....Go from that to after 1 CHI KUNG/REIKI/SHAKTIPAT treatment with me to Making sounds moving his mouth and drinking from his mouth instead of Stomach tube.

Mean while DR couldnt do SHIT for little Ethan.

After 2nd treatment with me he could move his eye more and look at you and make cognative responses. He could stretch his legs and make sounds....(parents told me he never did that)

Doctors Couldnt do SHIT FOR ETHAN.

After 3rd treatment Ethan was able to sit up on his own, and EAT with out tube but from mouth.

After 4treatment he could kick and move in Pool with floaties as he swam 1st time with family.

After LONG DISTANCE treatments he spoke a word or 2 to his dad. He sleeps better and fully uses his mouth to eat & can Move limbs no issue. He can play with his bigger brother.

Dr. Declared him a vegetable.........I THINK NOT.

I do not take the credit for the healing I am just a conduit. GOD and only GOD does the healing & wills the healing. You want to you can call it the TAO that is ok with me.

As for your CHI BALL i have not sent one I have no interest in sending you one.

If you do not have a system to work with such as KAP or any good CHI KUNG system I suggest you find yourself a good Dr. or TCM DR.

My family had Swine Flu. I didnt get it. & I helped them rid it fast using alternative methods. Guess what MY Garlic oil + Oregano Oil + Chi + prayers worked better than ANYTHING my family was given by dr.

So yeah I stand by my statement & lino's. Most DR SHOULD NOT BE CALLED DRs.

I have the BEST DR. & Insurance policy.

They are : My GURUS, MOTHER EARTH/SHAKTI & THE DIVINE SOURCE of ALL.

By the way....

HUMANiTY & RESPECT WATCH DAY 3

Peace to you & God Bless

Santiago Dobles

Sorry you don't see the same world that I do.

Cancer patients die of cancer, even with long bouts of remission in between.

HIV/AIDS patients die of AIDS.

People that are heart attack-prone eventually die of heart attacks.

The only thing I've seen them do with a VERY LIMITED DEGREE OF SUCCESS

is set broken bones and put casts.

Keep in mind that the medical/pharma industry is built on having an existing

and growing customer base because that is how they create REVENUE.

yes western Medicine great for cutting open, stitching you for thousands of $, and charging you $500 for aspirin or vitamin B shot.

So what Dr. you know of in a hospital can remove a root cause?

I am not at all brainwashed. Like I said I believe in Western Medicine & some Doctors know what they are doing but if you have deal with the real world that is only a 1% the rest of them are most of the time "IDIOTS".

I don't really agree with the conclusion that they are "IDIOTS" and I don't

subscribe to Occam's Razor. The "incompetence" is intentional so that they

can keep themselves in the moolah.

Trolls aside, there is some stuff in this thread that has been bothering me and I would like to say my piece.

First, I feel like I should clarify something I said in my last post. All the problems I had with my KAP class were due to my own issues I was having, my inability to ask for help, and the mismatch of personalities between Santi and I. Not, I would say, any kind of failure on Santi's part. Lord knows I count myself among his admirers. But I can certainly sympathize with what KAPReview posted.

With that said, I perceive a lot of confusion and people talking past each other in this thread.

Santi's students and admirers know he is works tirelessly to help people. They do not like to see him slandered or accused of any kind of wrong doing.

Those who are not Santi's students or admirers see that he often expresses himself in an agressive way, and they perceive this as ego or emotional imbalance, causing them to dislike him.

These two groups argue with each other all the time.

Into the fray strolls KAPReview, who seems to like Santi just as much as anybody but had some issues with KAP and Santi's class.

Now, my perception was that people are doing the same thing with Santi that people did with Max Christensen. His admirers, knowing how wonderful he is, go after anyone who says anything slightly bad about him. Case in point, Santi seemed to get where KAPReveiw was coming from after some reflection, but his students continue to say "It's your fault, not Santi's."

Guys, really. This should be a learning experience for all involved, not an assignment of blame. And anyone who remembers what happened with Kunlun should be very careful not to put Santi on any kind of pedestal and not to make a monolithic "Good KAP Student Clique" that is unwilling to listen to any dissent, so that KAP doesn't become the next Kunlun. It seems that KAP practices are much safer, so that won't happen, BUT as the KAP community continues to grow (like the Kunlun community did) you never know what might happen. History has shown that even a powerful healer with great intentions can have major problems in their community of students. So I think conscientious KAPers should learn the lessons of history and do their part to make the KAP community as open and understanding as possible, so that it's not all on Santi, Tao, and Susan.

Maybe I'm overreacting, but this is very important to me.