TTT

does semen emissons makes you start again?

Yeah my training was completely based on getting transmissions from http://springforestqigong.com Qigong master Chunyi Lin. In fact he said I should have called him when my energy level had gotten so strong. I did an 8 day bigu meditation -- just half a glass of water -- and the electromagnetic fields got stronger and stronger. So I actually stopped practicing because people around me were freaking out from the electromagnetic fields and then when I sat in full-lotus the room around me would spin. I had telepathy and telekinesis and precognition. I learned that that this was the first step to true samadhi -- nirvikalpa samadhi -- the most advanced meditation level called "the emptiness" in Taoism. Jim Nance had said at the time that he had only achieved "the emptiness" just a few times. But Jim Nance worked closely with Chunyi Lin, helping him as his assistant, and now he's the first African-American qigong master. He had to sit in full-lotus two hours straight -- no break -- every day for his training while Chunyi Lin guided him.

Thanks for asking about PMing me and that's fine.

Yes i think it makes a difference if you lose your semen.

when i first started to do spring forest qigong a couple months ago i could feel the energy strong between my hands but as soon if i had an emission it seemed like my energy was gone for a couple of days.

So a month ago or so i came across your blog drew (mothership landing at that time) and i was so fascinated by your storys that i had to buy "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" because you said so.

I had to read it like 7 times or so and i'm still reading the first 1-10 chapters to really get what is written.

It already is pretty hard to understand so yeah youre right after chapter 10 it is even getting worse.

I'm doing the active exercise from spring forest qigong, small universe and Full Lotus (just a couple of minutes at the moment) everyday plus a vegetarian diet and currently i'm on day 25 of the 100 days of building the foundation. (last time i failed at day 27 because i ate too mush and too late that evening so it was my own fault)

Drew my question would be if you would now start to practise seriously again could you start right where you have left? That would be chapter 11 or 12 of the book right?

Oh and sorry if my english is not so good

Edited by Luca

Yeah my training was completely based on getting transmissions from http://springforestqigong.com Qigong master Chunyi Lin. In fact he said I should have called him when my energy level had gotten so strong. I did an 8 day bigu meditation -- just half a glass of water -- and the electromagnetic fields got stronger and stronger. So I actually stopped practicing because people around me were freaking out from the electromagnetic fields and then when I sat in full-lotus the room around me would spin. I had telepathy and telekinesis and precognition. I learned that that this was the first step to true samadhi -- nirvikalpa samadhi -- the most advanced meditation level called "the emptiness" in Taoism. Jim Nance had said at the time that he had only achieved "the emptiness" just a few times. But Jim Nance worked closely with Chunyi Lin, helping him as his assistant, and now he's the first African-American qigong master. He had to sit in full-lotus two hours straight -- no break -- every day for his training while Chunyi Lin guided him.
Damn, how many days straight did he do this for? :mellow:

Posture, Semen ejection etc makes no difference stop buying in to it.

You are as powerful as you give yourself permission to be.

God Bless

S

[Rephrased version of earlier question]

So you would tell a beginning student that regulating posture and ejaculation will make absolutely no difference in their practice?

Edited by Creation

God Bless

S

:)

I second that :D

What a perfect summary..

'You are as powerful as you give yourself permission to be'

My teachers are ganging up on me to tell me I don't know jack about reality... Or perhaps it's "Shut up and practice." That would be just like you two.

But relaxing into good posture (not necessarily lotus, just erect) and the retention that I have managed to do has had a positive impact on my practice. So...

Edited by Creation

If I started practicing seriously again... yeah I mean I really can't eat food anymore! I'm still in denial about what I achieved. There's this permanent magnetized third eye that shoots energy into people but when that happens any impurities in my body get sucked up into my brain -- shit smell! haha.

So if I practiced seriously I couldn't bike 10 miles a day because I get too hungry and if I fast then people freak out because they think you're suicidal. That's why advanced students rely on having a master guide the practice. The final issue is FEAR and OVEREXCITEMENT -- the emotional reaction gets strong when you transcend death. I'm stuck in this limbo of not being able to be materialistic and yet not having the third eye fully open.

If I had a steady supply of females for my food source and they could pay me as I healed them -- but it's too difficult to arrange the money, location, setting etc. That's what SFQ is -- 80% of the students are females paying Chunyi Lin and Jim Nance and then they in turn take in the female energy. That's the tantric secret behind it all. So I just do that on my own but I don't get money for it and the trance level can only go so deep unless there was some special situation.

Yes i think it makes a difference if you lose your semen.

when i first started to do spring forest qigong a couple months ago i could feel the energy strong between my hands but as soon if i had an emission it seemed like my energy was gone for a couple of days.

So a month ago or so i came across your blog drew (mothership landing at that time) and i was so fascinated by your storys that i had to buy "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" because you said so.

I had to read it like 7 times or so and i'm still reading the first 1-10 chapters to really get what is written.

It already is pretty hard to understand so yeah youre right after chapter 10 it is even getting worse.

I'm doing the active exercise from spring forest qigong, small universe and Full Lotus (just a couple of minutes at the moment) everyday plus a vegetarian diet and currently i'm on day 25 of the 100 days of building the foundation. (last time i failed at day 27 because i ate too mush and too late that evening so it was my own fault)

Drew my question would be if you would now start to practise seriously again could you start right where you have left? That would be chapter 11 or 12 of the book right?

Oh and sorry if my english is not so good

If I started practicing seriously again... yeah I mean I really can't eat food anymore! I'm still in denial about what I achieved. There's this permanent magnetized third eye that shoots energy into people but when that happens any impurities in my body get sucked up into my brain -- shit smell! haha.

So if I practiced seriously I couldn't bike 10 miles a day because I get too hungry and if I fast then people freak out because they think you're suicidal. That's why advanced students rely on having a master guide the practice. The final issue is FEAR and OVEREXCITEMENT -- the emotional reaction gets strong when you transcend death. I'm stuck in this limbo of not being able to be materialistic and yet not having the third eye fully open.

If I had a steady supply of females for my food source and they could pay me as I healed them -- but it's too difficult to arrange the money, location, setting etc. That's what SFQ is -- 80% of the students are females paying Chunyi Lin and Jim Nance and then they in turn take in the female energy. That's the tantric secret behind it all. So I just do that on my own but I don't get money for it and the trance level can only go so deep unless there was some special situation.

Well if you were a hermaphrodite you'd be all set. In all seriousness, do you think you could have achieved what you did without Chunyi Lin giving you the transmission?

No -- not at all. Although there were 3 months between my level 2 and level 3 retreat. I did take level 2 a couple times though. Anyway after I stopped the bigu fast Chunyi Lin did a Level 3 3rd eye charge up on me that permanently opened the third eye. So even though I had stopped practicing he then took it a step farther for me, taking advantage of my 8 day fast (although a couple weeks later). He was opening up my 3rd eye at the level 3 retreat -- from a distance. He had left the room and then suddenly my third eye just starting BURNING UP -- the middle of my brain. I had to stop meditating because I couldn't handle it. Jim Nance did that to me as well -- he was about 10 miles away and the next week he pulled me aside to ask me if I had felt anything. haha.

Seriously though I am so screwed. I have this permanently magnetized brain but if I eat food the vagus nerve transduces the shit bacteria up to my brain!

It's like all this new bacteria fuel cell technology -- bacteria will ionize the energy for you. haha.

God Bless

S

It all depends who you tell this to.

If you tell it to a hippie, it's one thing.

If you tell it to a guy that has many years of training, it's another.

:rolleyes:

Guys...Please help me.

Show support for Drew if you can. Please read this thread. If enough people buy his current book (very affordable - less than $7) he will publish a NEW book explaining all his discoveries and theories. Much of which covers the very things being discussed in this and prior threads.

Exactly, some people imagine themselves to be batteries storing charge, others are capacitors flowing energy.

We are not what we think we are. But what we think, we are.

:rolleyes:

What about a hippie with many years of training?

:lol::lol::lol:

hippie.jpg

God Bless

S

Vajrasattva, YaMu, i know both of you are teachers so I offer my respects first hand, but I would like to interject your points with what seems like valid alternative points.

On the issue of semen retention, Gopi Krishna and JJ Semple have both insisted that retention, and even long-term retention may be necessary for certain practitioners under certain conditions. Going back to part of your original quote -- "You are as powerful as you give yourself permission to be." I actually seem to understand the depths of what it means. But be that as it may, could retention or posture be in-and-of-itself a lesson placed upon the practitioner?

I am confused and would very much appreciate some enlightenment on this issue. Thank you. :)

Edited by hyok

:lol::lol::lol:

oh sure :lol: it possible, but not my cup o tea :D

Well SereneBlue -- at least http://martialdevelopment.com is interviewing online right now -- so expect a very lengthy new description of my training soon. I have lots on information online already you just have to dig for it a bit -- http://mondopsicotronico.net has links posted to my "psychic music" articles at http://mind-energy.net but there's also a "biomusic conspiracy" article at http://viewzone.com and links at my blog http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com

Yeah if I did a book I suppose I would compile my internet information online but also supplement with more details. A scrapbook! haha.

Guys...Please help me.

Show support for Drew if you can. Please read this thread. If enough people buy his current book (very affordable - less than $7) he will publish a NEW book explaining all his discoveries and theories. Much of which covers the very things being discussed in this and prior threads.

aiyo everyone, after reading the initial post and responses I feel a lot of anxiety coming at this topic. I am new to posting and learning from this forum, just as I am new to the practices and ideas of Taoism. However I have felt in my own life a definite sense of depletion after any sort of ejaculation. What really turned me onto this forum was the positive and realistic approach taoism and many of the posting members have towards this issue. The person who said "You are as powerful as you give yourself permission to be." is for sure right in my mind. You just gotta realize that just like everything, every ejaculation can be perceived as a positive experience launching you along into the future. You just have to decide where you will focus your eyes, on the dark or the light of the experience. When I ejaculate, either on purpose, accident, or nocturnally, I just smile upon the experience knowing there is something to learn from it.

Thought I would chime in cause this issue makes its way into my thoughts quite often now.

PEACE

Matt

My teachers are ganging up on me to tell me I don't know jack about reality... Or perhaps it's "Shut up and practice." That would be just like you two.

But relaxing into good posture (not necessarily lotus, just erect) and the retention that I have managed to do has had a positive impact on my practice. So...

Good posture is needed to keep spinal/musculature alignment. Doesn't do anything for cultivation. Cultivation requires energy, INTENT, and Virtue. Of course if you relax more you are more able to stop the world, so whatever works best for you.

Vajrasattva, YaMu, i know both of you are teachers so I offer my respects first hand, but I would like to interject your points with what seems like valid alternative points.

On the issue of semen retention, Gopi Krishna and JJ Semple have both insisted that retention, and even long-term retention may be necessary for certain practitioners under certain conditions. Going back to part of your original quote -- "You are as powerful as you give yourself permission to be." I actually seem to understand the depths of what it means. But be that as it may, could retention or posture be in-and-of-itself a lesson placed upon the practitioner?

I am confused and would very much appreciate some enlightenment on this issue. Thank you. :)

The retention thing.

From my perspective retention does not compare to INTENT or Virtue. In other words, if you truly have real love for the person you are making love with, then the energy exchange can be far more beneficial than retention. And when done like I have taught and is published in my book it is far more powerful than retention. Absolutely no question in my mind AND experience. We are talking about transcending the dimensional barriers by utilizing a powerful catalyst (initiated by the male), energy, INTENT, and true real LOVE. We can PART THE CURTAIN and pull in FAR MORE POWERFUL energies to restore ourselves with.

I do not practice retention. I do practice the above method. I am in my late 50's. I sleep usually 3 but sometimes up to 5 hours a night. I project qi all day in clinic with close to 100% result rate, I play in a high energy rock band and move vigorously for the 4 hours we are performing, staying up until 4 in the morning friday and saturday nights. I project qi for 3 days straight in my workshops. AND I DID NOT get to where I could do this by practicing retention. Nor do I exercise or practice martial arts(much). But I do practice High Level qigong.

As far as the other part that Vajrasattva said. Only he can explain what it is that he means by his statement. But here is why I agreed with the statement.

Hyok,

I am in total awe of you. YOU are so awesomely powerful! YOU are an extremely powerful, vibrant, Being of Light. Oh my! How powerful you are! You just have not yet realized it.

:huh:

What book would that be?

My advice is to quit wasting money on books and save up to take a class with a real teacher.

But if you want to read about this go to my website here.

Basically do not get "Hung up" on it. And do not get downon yourself if you cum.

Show me a River or an Ocean that is practicing retention.....