Yoda

Kunlun follow up poll

K follow up poll  

132 members have voted

1. 1. For bums who have tried Kunlun:

• I still do Kunlun regularly (daily, weekly, etc)
    • Not doing Kunlun but am doing a spontaneous motion practice regularly
    • Have tried and discontinued Kunlun, not for me.
    • Never tried spontaneous motion chi kung or Kunlun and have no interest
    • May try spontaneous chi kung or Kunlun someday

What you did for winpro can anyone request this? I too would like to know if a certain person uses the same IP address, would you look that up for me too?

Ask away. Note I didn't give out the IP address or the 9 account names.

But I will also ask you directly. Do you have multiple accounts here? I'm sure you can understand people's concern, given that Steve is currently suspended.

We don't need people confusing things on purpose with multiple accounts/identities. People are jumping at shadows, thinking "who is this?" quite enough already. None of that helps discussion.

Guest winpro07

Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07

I had to see if winpro would ask for my IP address when I started posting about Kunlun.

I then wanted to see what you would do Mal. It was the only way for me to find out for sure.

You are stating here that you first signed up then started posting on TaoBums after 2 years of observation of the kunlun threads

in order to determine if winpro07 would ask if you have multiple identities????

My inquiry about visibility of IP's was made after "Newdawnfades" got suspended and before "inquieringminds" signed up.

BTW, I did not ask for 'your' IP, just whether the IP are visible. (your logic is busting you)

Edited by winpro07

Ask away. Note I didn't give out the IP address or the 9 account names.

But I will also ask you directly. Do you have multiple accounts here? I'm sure you can understand people's concern, given that Steve is currently suspended.

We don't need people confusing things on purpose with multiple accounts/identities. People are jumping at shadows, thinking "who is this?" quite enough already. None of that helps discussion.

Yes everyone is jumping at shadows. To consider the words of others they first have to know who it is. They have lost the ability to consider WORDS, to weigh them without knowing who said them. Where there is suspicion, there is also fear. They keep telling everyone not to be afraid but they are blind to what is generating this kind of fear.

My concern was whether or not a moderator with Kunlun affliations would compromise the privacy of others. Even looking me up and posting the information the way you did I feel compromised it.

I just don't want Tao Bums turning into the Kunlun forum, please don't let that happen here.

That's all I really wanted to make sure of.

Done now.

Edited by enquiring.mind

My concern was whether or not a moderator with Kunlun affliations would compromise the privacy of others. Even looking me up and posting the information the way you did I feel compromised it.

Enquiring Mind

I apologize for making you feel that way. Again do you have multiple accounts here?

What I want to know is :-

are you some unlucky person siting in a cyber cafe where other people have accessed the Tao bums site over the years and wondering "why did I ever decide to join here"

Or have you created a different user ID to disguise your identity.

{edit: I feel I should clarify this since you used TaiJi Bum's quote. I have no interest in your "real life" identity or to compromise your anonymity. I want to know if you are changing user ID to conceal you "cyber identity" on this site}

I could possibly find out but I actually come here to enjoy reading the posts, not play cyber detective. So the easiest way is to ask directly. If you don't wish to respond on the forum please PM me.

Thanks

Edited by Mal
to clarify disguise your identity

A study in Irony here...

Where there is suspicion, there is also fear... they are blind to what is generating this kind of fear.

My concern was whether or not a moderator with Kunlun affliations would compromise the privacy of others. Even looking me up and posting the information the way you did I feel compromised it... I just don't want Tao Bums turning into the Kunlun forum...That's all I really wanted to make sure of.
You're serious? This is your only concern in life? You lurk around TTB's for two years and then post anonymously just because you want to make TTBs safe for someone to criticize Kunlun? So, the only function TTBs has is to ensure a forum for someone to criticize KL with impunity? If you are not Steve and are just some other random person patrolling the web making it safe for KL critics, then why fear being "compromised"? Is this some secret agent mission? :ninja: As I see it, anyone is free to criticize any practice, we just need to have some civility about it... But, I digress.. The question still remains... Are you Steve? If you weren't Steve, you would simply say so. You don't have to reveal your identity... But since Steve is currently on suspension, it is a valid question. Are you Steve using multiple identities to avoid suspension? If you are Steve, then your sole desire to stay anonymous is because you are lying as to your identity in order to circumvent your suspension. Assuming you are Steve, I also find it ironic and possibly hypocritical that you seek to "expose" Kunlun and yet you yourself are afraid of being exposed.

Yes... an entertaining journey into the heart of Irony.

I just don't want Tao Bums turning into the Kunlun forum

Don't keep bringing it up then... KL keeps slipping into obscurity until Steve brings it up. Steve does more to promote KL then anyone else! :lol: People have bought the book and started the practice because of Steve's publicising of it.. Now, that's Irony! So, if you are not Steve, just say so, I'm sure it can be determined one way or another... As Judge Judy says... "If you tell the Truth, you don't have to try and keep your story straight."... To me the evidence is pretty overwhelming, but, if you are not Steve, My apologies...

Moderators, If I have overstepped the line please let me know...

Guest winpro07

I was pondering this the other day. This extensively long thread that maintained so high on the search engines has had an opposite effect from what Steve and Company desired. It brought on some amazing GEMS of posts by people who actually experienced the art and amid all the rhetoric and slander those Gems of truth are what readers really 'see'

The Art for me has brought, literally seeing god, haha, how cool is that!?

Most people won't read an entire thread like this and this Art attracts from a place that cannot be seen anyway, so if you are new to kunlun and have a feeling of what it means for you, trust your self

Guest winpro07

if all the pro kunluners are positive about it I would like to paste all the cool stuff (there is a lot) that has come up in a new thread dedicated to, well, need a name..maybe kunlun kunlun kunlun would come up high on the search engine?

if all the pro kunluners are positive about it I would like to paste all the cool stuff (there is a lot) that has come up in a new thread dedicated to, well, need a name..maybe kunlun kunlun kunlun would come up high on the search engine?

DO it! post it. I wanna know, I was thinking about making a thread about when my cherry was popped...(so to speak). And the shit that happened to me last night.

Guest winpro07

DO it! post it. I wanna know, I was thinking about making a thread about when my cherry was popped...(so to speak). And the shit that happened to me last night.

Cool, we need a name voted in..

I'll write a more full description of my first kunlun opening including the Buddhas appearance on a golden cloud and the mudras he was showing me.

Guest winpro07

Maybe we could call it. "The Neo Students of Mt Kunlun Shan, new generation hyper dimension force!" To much? :)

Dude!!! I love it! no-shit, that's really what it's like anyway...

Guest winpro07

I mean peoples wisdom eyes popping open in two weeks! that's very cool.

I have to go to the gym now, but gonna write like mad later.

my super human training schedule, yea kunlun is very good for the body

I train (weight training/yoga/chigung,neigung) from 11pm to 5am, sleep from

6-9 am then get up and and have a ton of energy...Thank you Max!!!!!!

Edited by winpro07

Dude!!! I love it! no-shit, that's really what it's like anyway...

Dude when it's posted I'll explain what happen to me last night, and that title will make A LOT more since. (Already does to current KLers I'm sure)

I train (weight training/yoga/chigung,neigung) from 11pm to 5am, sleep from

6-9 am then get up and and have a ton of energy...Thank you Max!!!!!!

Is the reduction to three hours sleep from spontaneous Kunlun or also from the other practices?

About how much training do you need to keep this up?

I had once similar sleep patterns from meditation but back then it felt strange for me to wake up shortly after going to bed.

Is the reduction to three hours sleep from spontaneous Kunlun or also from the other practices?

About how much training do you need to keep this up?

I had once similar sleep patterns from meditation but back then it felt strange for me to wake up shortly after going to bed.

It's from KL, it's been happening to me too. I only sleep like 4hrs now.

I got the book from a friend and started practicing level 1. I can see that my legs are trembling a little but nothing beyond that. No bliss that the book talks about. After 3 minutes or so, my hands begin to hurt and all I can think of is to bring my hands down and rest. Is it because I don't have transmission from the teacher?

I got the book from a friend and started practicing level 1. I can see that my legs are trembling a little but nothing beyond that. No bliss that the book talks about. After 3 minutes or so, my hands begin to hurt and all I can think of is to bring my hands down and rest. Is it because I don't have transmission from the teacher?

not at all, there's no transmission for this practice. I honestly dont think I would have made as good progress with this if I hadnt have done a bunch of breath training before having learned it, but really what that did was help me relax and be comfortable. if your arms get too tired, put 'em down...bring 'em back up later if you feel like it.

They say when your shen is full, you require little sleep. And a few people (including Cameron) have experienced vastly decreased sleep after starting Kunlun.

So, I wonder if perhaps Kunlun might rapidly convert qi and/or jing into shen. This could account for the lessened sleep as well as powerful spiritual ecstatic experiences (initially). But these states are usually not sustained and taper off after a few months. And are sometimes then followed by health problems/detoxing. I wonder if this could be due to all the "free" qi or jing getting "burned up" into shen...and then both dieing down as the fuel gets used up.

It may perhaps then be important to maintain your jing & qi reserves to assure a continual burn into shen?

I dunno...just speculating here. I'm still trying to figure out the whole mechanism of Kunlun (as in what it's actually doing) within the context of traditional neidan. Which it references but doesn't seem entirely contained or explained by.

Edited by vortex