Yoda

Kunlun follow up poll

K follow up poll  

132 members have voted

1. 1. For bums who have tried Kunlun:

• I still do Kunlun regularly (daily, weekly, etc)
    • Not doing Kunlun but am doing a spontaneous motion practice regularly
    • Have tried and discontinued Kunlun, not for me.
    • Never tried spontaneous motion chi kung or Kunlun and have no interest
    • May try spontaneous chi kung or Kunlun someday

Guest winpro07

-O- is responsible for the effect of the posts, not just their literal translation.

Intent is seen in the outcome of action. In this case a very ugly rumor was started.

Think you missed my point. But it does not matter really. FYI I have defended Max and you many times, again this is irrelevant. There are ways and means to deal with things, you have chosen your way. My opinion is your behaviour does just as much damage as TexasKnobs.

You know who -O- is, take it offline. Better still why doesn't Max give him a call? -O- might have made an accusation but has on this one thread done more to help people with the practice then you ever have. You are all about marketing. You need a real backbone, when you stop hiding behind Max and finally teach yourself you will begin to grow.

Like you say there will always someone that will feel slighted. Recognise your words and position has influence here and there will be less of them (the slighted) moving forward. You left here saying you will not answer questions and you have had enough. Now your back talking like a schoolkid. I can because I'm nobody, but you are the face of Kunlun. Is this what you want it to continue to be?

Biff you are misinterpreting and misquoting me again. Stop it.

I left here saying "PM me with any and all questions and that I would do my best to get them answered." Please get it right if you want to play.

When it came to my attention that there were a couple of people here who felt slighted it bothered me (as it always does). I asked them to PLEASE email me with their problem and I would do my best to help. I got no response from them, twice.

So no, it is not a lack of caring but awareness. If I hear of a problem, I do my best to resolve it.

And don't talk to me about backbone. I have dealt with more unwarranted attacks than anybody here.

-O- has made good points throughout and I have always commended him on that, but I had to make sure this BS about a suicide being associated with Max was clearly refuted. Now, I believe it has.

Thank you -O-.

So Max didn't kill anybody, Oceanside and MGD had their issues resolved and life is good again?

Biff you are misinterpreting and misquoting me again. Stop it.

I left here saying "PM me with any and all questions and that I would do my best to get them answered." Please get it right if you want to play.

When it came to my attention that there were a couple of people here who felt slighted it bothered me (as it always does). I asked them to PLEASE email me with their problem and I would do my best to help. I got no response from them, twice.

So no, it is not a lack of caring but awareness. If I hear of a problem, I do my best to resolve it.

And don't talk to me about backbone. I have dealt with more unwarranted attacks than anybody here.

-O- has made good points throughout and I have always commended him on that, but I had to make sure this BS about a suicide being associated with Max was clearly refuted. Now, I believe it has.

Thank you -O-.

So Max didn't kill anybody, Oceanside and MGD had their issues resolved and life is good again?

Sorry if I did misinterpreted you, I stand corrected. I'm sure your willingness to help is nothing new and you have been at this since the beginning. I guess you answer everyone's questions on the Kunlun forum when they are posted too anyways...

It's a shame that it's private as people who are looking into the practice have only the B$ on here to read. I would assume that any Q and A that might be on that forum would have detailed feedback from qualified teachers that might answer so much for any aspiring KLuners (dating back years even).

Unfortunately here it's mostly just students advising students....

Even if it was read only to non-k people I would assume all the questions/experiences that have been asked and answered by kunlun instructors over the years would be beneficial to the uninitiated and clear up lots. It's great that you do offer help via PM but I assume people on the K forum have always had access to this help so a valuable resource to those wanting to train?

Thank you -O-.

And TexasNative took a bow.

I have removed everything with exception of this and the the post which clarifies the statement.

Be well.

And TexasNative took a bow.

I have removed everything with exception of this and the the post which clarifies the statement.

Be well.

:angry:

All the negative crap on this forum doesn't really bother me. What bothers me is when good stuff gets deleted. Such a shame.

I'm glad I got to read it once. I wish I would have read it again before it was erased.

Thanks for the memories -O-.

Edited by Creation

Take a deep breath.

I'll edit out all reference to KL and post only the technical stuff as its own topic - this will take some time.

Your input is much appreciated as you clearly have more experience and knowledge with the practices Max teaches then any current Kunlun instructor/facilitator/student/representative that actively posts. You have answered questions others have been unable to. You did this with clear insight and without reference to beings from Andromeda.

It's nice that when you have answered someone, it's in regular English rather then a parable or a post that exists for only a few seconds before being replaced with :angry: or even :blink:

To me your agenda is clear, it's to help. You have done more for these practices then anyone ever has on this forum (or other). It's quite possible that you have saved what this place and the negativity of others almost crushed. No small feat!

Thank you -O-

Take a deep breath.

:lol:

Accumulated frustration.

I have this tendency to view TTBs as my own personal reference, and you are not the first person whose posts I benefited from to delete a large number of their posts.

But that's not the point. The point is thank you for the contribution you made. Whatever you want to do with your posts is OK by me.

:lol:

Accumulated frustration.

I have this tendency to view TTBs as my own personal reference, and you are not the first person whose posts I benefited from to delete a large number of their posts.

But that's not the point. The point is thank you for the contribution you made. Whatever you want to do with your posts is OK by me.

Yes I don't like people deleting posts either.

:( guess you should copy them while they're there.

yes it is rather bizarre to read a series of ...

I also want an "archive" if you don't want it out there on the web don't write it in the first place, or at least make it useless so we don't miss it when it's gone :)

Although if people take issue with posts (for whatever reason) I can understand them being deleted later to keep the peace.

Anyhow this really is the thread that just won't die :) it starts to look all calm and settled & then *pow* Tao in action!

Sorry vortex I just noticed this...

The person that wrote to me, and clearly answered all my questions isn't found within the present Kunlun school system, and is not Max, or a current Kunlun instructor, facilitator, student, or student representative that actively posts.

Bliss machine? You're kidding right? :lol: Sheesh, I thought it was obvious but...Never again. Since Kunlun I have found there are better teachers for me - who take responsibility by answering questions & providing guidance. And better practices for me - that are natural and unforced, that do exactly the same things energetically and attainment wise. The focus however is on healthy mind and body, calm and stillness.

p.s. This is how I feel, and it is based on my experience. I won't be posting about Max or Kunlun again. I got closure, and will not be pulled into discussion about it again, nor will I answer any questions about it via pm so please stop writing to me!!!!!!!!! Thank you! :)

So how long did you practice Kunlun?

Just kidding :-) this must be the longest most viewed thread of all time.

this must be the longest most viewed thread of all time.

I was ROFLing but yes the child surpases the parent Lama Dorje :o

just curious, thanks!

What is Kunlun ?

Edited by ~jK~

I finally plowed through what was left of this thread since I've been away!

For the record, I think that Chris, Dakini, and the other students of K are excellent people with excellent intentions but the practice, what it is, who the entities are that one is interacting with, and what those entities are doing has not been disclosed. The many stories of healings by Max and other K-students are real but it won't turn out well for teacher or students in the long run, in my opinion.

It will take many years for TTBs to get to the bottom of this situation, but I am confident that in our lifetimes the truth or falsehood of what I claim will be exposed.

Hopefully I'll be proven wrong.

Yoda

I finally plowed through what was left of this thread since I've been away!

For the record, I think that Chris, Dakini, and the other students of K are excellent people with excellent intentions but the practice, what it is, who the entities are that one is interacting with, and what those entities are doing has not been disclosed. The many stories of healings by Max and other K-students are real but it won't turn out well for teacher or students in the long run, in my opinion.

It will take many years for TTBs to get to the bottom of this situation, but I am confident that in our lifetimes the truth or falsehood of what I claim will be exposed.

Hopefully I'll be proven wrong.

Yoda

There is no situation :-) You attracted to yourself exactly what you asked for. There is a nice quote from Star Wars I thought would be fitting...

'Your focus determines your reality'

Qui-Gonn Jinn

My experiences of Max practices have been very positive and have definitely made me a better person. Having said that, my ego games are still business as usual.

When it comes to doubt and negativity, I consider myself proudly self sufficient. :lol: After my first seminar I was torn between doing two incompatible systems so that was the source for my mixed energies... didn't want to leave either so there were doubts there. Aside from that, I consider myself extremely porous to the energies of others whether negative or positive. Beyond that, I consider whatever energies I encounter on the outside to simply reflect whatever is going on inside the green zone.

You craved UFO's, Aliens and when you got what you asked for you shit your pants and ran. Then you put the blame on someone else and hid behind another teacher. You still have no idea of what the practice is or does Yoda. Your little sabbatical has obviously not ridden you of your negativity as you find it necessary to bump this post again. :blink:

So... how much did it cost to become a stage 2 student of Taosim? In a year or two when you quit, please learn from the mistakes you made here and don't blame your current teacher for milking you of your hard earned $$. The choices you are making are you own, and the effects your decisions have on your family are your responsibility. It's easy to take any practice (like Tummo for example) and mess yourself up if you act like a fool. Spirituality is not a game, and this is not Pokemon Yoda.

The only thing the Kunlun crowd have done terribly wrong is not offer any support to people that need it unless it's in an effort to correct themselves publicly and save face. I have been told by many that there are never posts in answer to questions on the Kunlun forum. And Mantra only ever posts if it's to advertise a book or seminar. These practices need guidance in the beginning. Anyway... good luck in your path. Even if it's directing hatred towards others.

And now for something completely different.

8bs7vepv7R4&feature=related

If you can master that move at the end.... then you will surely open your brown eye. But remember, your mind has to be empty! the spontaneous leads to stillness.

Please, lets not dig up people's old posts and use it against them.

Everyone changes. And everyone says all kinds of things, that apply at different points in our lives.

So basically: who cares?

Plus, I am Yoda's friend. I have met him in person, and have absolutely no doubt that he's a great guy. I will not say things like he "shit his pants" etc...he has done what has seemed right for him, and him posting what he did, is just him trying to help others.

Let it be!

Biff,

You are quite the yodologist!

I've very rarely deleted my old posts as I like to show off my inconsistencies through time and I'm glad that there are folks like you who have taken the time to read what I've written, so thanks for that!

I'm not alone in bouncing around from practice to practice and it is a shortcoming of mine.

One thing that I've never done before is to attack or second guess a past teacher or practice and I've had many: new age, Buddhist, Hindu, Yoga, and Taoist. To this day, I've been very respectful of my past teachers and have never second guessed or spoken against them.

Except for Max.

I definitely agree with the law of attraction/karma perspective that we get what we deserve and anything bad I got I definitely had coming to me. Maybe K is a good practice and I just didn't have the virtues needed for success... I hope you are right and I'll gratefully accept everyone's scolding for being wrong.

We'll see!

Your pal,

Yoda

IMO theres nothing wrong with the practice itself, its the view. people are freaking out because there isn't enough theory given. the traditional taoist emphasis on 'just do it' can be problematic when just doing it doesn't leave behind false views, and simply letting go isn't enough to let go of false views. like believing in a self, for example.