GrandTrinity

Everyone post some favorite quotes!

Our actions may be impeded…but there can be no impeding our intentions or dispositions. Because we can accommodate and adapt. The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting.

The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.-- Marcus Aurelius

There is much to learn from everyone if we can get past politics and ego. I have no interest in arguing, I just hope my friends in Martial arts could research , train and communicate and grow without all the ego B.S and politics.

• Like 1

Speaking of politics-

“Outrage is like a lot of other things that feel good but over time devour us from the inside out. And it’s even more insidious than most vices because we don’t even consciously acknowledge that it’s a pleasure.” — Tim Kreider

• Like 3

..If you have no skills, you have no confidence. If you develop skills, you’ll build confidence, and that confidence in your skills can help you create any type of life you want.

by Ayodeji Awosika

"

Start to stop doing what you know to be wrong.

Start stopping today. Don’t waste time questioning how you know that what you’re doing is wrong, if you are certain that it is. Inopportune questioning can confuse, without enlightening, as well as deflecting you from action. You can know that something is wrong or right without knowing why. Your entire Being can tell you something that you can neither explain nor articulate. Every person is too complex to know themselves completely, and we all contain wisdom that we cannot comprehend.

"

Jordan Peterson

"Ego is a necessary servant but a terrible master".--- some old guy I met hiking.

Dating in your late 30's is like looking for a parking space at the airport. The only thing available is either handicapped or way out there.------Unknown.

Edited by guest25
grammer
  • Haha 1