sean

What are you listening to?

Nungas ... so you left behind the old world for the new ... just as a reminder this is what being happy looks like in the Iberian Peninsular these days;

Nungas ... so you left behind the old world for the new ...

Nungas 'New' world :

12137620.jpg

and new mates with new music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_6O2Rxzc-E

:blink: ... sounded like they were chanting barak o bama barak o bama (bloody American properganda ! )

Edited by Nungali

Old Crow Medicine Show

They were in town Monday night and it was an outstanding (if slightly damp) show!

I'll post a few links tomorrow...

Right now I'm listening to Cream singing and playing "I'm So Glad".

Amazing....with the depth of Cream's individual ego's, that they did what they did. Imagine if they were cooperative.

In the meantime, here's some Shamanic Rock

• Like 1

Amazing....with the depth of Cream's individual ego's, that they did what they did. Imagine if they were cooperative.

Yeah, that's the way I understand it too. And it was Eric who caused the final break as he just got too tired of all the bickering. Can't blame him.

Deep Purple is playing here this morning.

• Like 1

In the meantime, here's some Shamanic Rock

I actually enjoy that style of music but I am limited as to how long I can listen to it as it does hype me up significantly.

Old Crow Medicine Show

They were in town Monday night and it was an outstanding (if slightly damp) show!

I'll post a few links tomorrow...

The band originated in NYC but were "discovered" at Appalachian State University in Boone, NC, (my hometown & alma mater) and the "Doc" mentioned in this first song is Doc Watson (and "Merle, naturally, would be his son Merle Watson for whom Merlefest is named). Someone called them to Doc's attention and the next thing they knew, they were on-stage at Merlefest:

This one was an old unfinished Dylan song which he personally dusted off and completed specifically for these guys:

These two are just for fun:

And, of course, this one's obligatory:

• Like 1

+1 for doc watson

+1 for appalachian state

have to switch the tempo and theme to fit these days baguazhang play lol

This one was an old unfinished Dylan song which he personally dusted off and completed specifically for these guys:

This was done up in Cajun Country style. Very nice sound. One wouldn't normally see the drums and the banjo in a Cajun Country band though.

Edit to add: I'm listening to the Doors this morning.

Edited by Marblehead

A couple of albums by Mary Black. Songs like No Frontiers, Song for Ireland, Carolina Rua,Vanities, etc. Beautiful!

And in the car, Cinemetropolis by Blue Scholars. Not sure if there are any hip-hop heads here?

A collection of 9 CDs worth of early 1970s R&R by various artists that I had stored on my old computer and have no idea why I created the collection.

Nothing better than good times R&R.

A collection of 9 CDs worth of early 1970s R&R by various artists

I'm not very knowledgeable about such. Do you mean guys like Led Zep, Pink Floyd, the Stones?

And do 'blacker' rockers make it on to such lists? James Brown, Al Green etc?

I'm now listening to: