Cameron

How many Kunlun workshops?

I don't know...I kind of want to get feedback from everyone if they care to take the time...

Is what I said really that offensive?

I'm asking honestly because in the past I've had trouble with friendships. Not knowing where the boundaries are. I'd like to improve.

Should I not call my friends out if they're being hypocritical? If it's okay to do it, then did I do it in a bad way? I was honestly trying to be nice about it...and I guess it came off arrogant and condescending...but how else could I have said it, if such a thing is allowed to be said between friends?

I didn't think you said anything that offensive... then again... your posts were kind of long... and there was a lot of context about the situation that I just didn't know, so I try not to get too involved in things I don't have the full story on... so I try to stick to what I know :ph34r:

What's harder than anything else is that I was viewed as being hostile on the Kunlun site. The facilitators, instructors and boddhivistas wannabes choose to view my questions as hostility and didn't recognize it as determined need mixed with fear. Is compassion really compassion if it's only given to those who you think are deserving of it?

May God open the mind and hearts of the present and future facilitators, instructors and boddhivistas to include everyone.

Boddhivistas? Do you mean bodhisattva?

If I recall you stated that you started in Taos.

As I type this the cafe is showing a wildlife program. In the program a fox is stealing a gosling from a pair of snow geese.

Edited by Machin Shin

I don't know...I kind of want to get feedback from everyone if they care to take the time...

Is what I said really that offensive?

I'm asking honestly because in the past I've had trouble with friendships. Not knowing where the boundaries are. I'd like to improve.

Should I not call my friends out if they're being hypocritical? If it's okay to do it, then did I do it in a bad way? I was honestly trying to be nice about it...and I guess it came off arrogant and condescending...but how else could I have said it, if such a thing is allowed to be said between friends?

not everybody is the same, me I dont like to be treated with "tweezers" cherish a friend that tells me the crude truth in my face when is needed instead of hidding stuff, there are too many of this kind around.

Yeah, sometimes I don't know how to treat friends well. You're right.

That goes for all of us. I think you are a great friendo.

There is nothing to see here..

These aren't the droids you are looking for.

:lol:

Stop giving advice to people let them find there own paths especially when most of you arguing havent even truly cultivated anything! :P

:rolleyes:

POPCORN TIME!!! ;)

Edited by Spirit Ape

There is a way to give your friends feedback without undressing them publicly.

Compassion is a part of friendship, yes?

Upon reflection I actually agree with this.

Any "opinions" I had on this situation should have been shared behind the scenes(if at all) not publically.

Gloria is also atleast part of the reason I am going to see Sifu Jenny. Although I was strongly thinking of going for a few weeks now. I told both Chris and Max the last time that I saw them I may go.

Gloria said she will no longer post here. And I have been told by her that we are "good".

And as I have stated earlier, my Kunlun friends Max and Chris certainly don't need me to defend them or how they teach students so I won't be addressing that again either.

namaste

Edited by Cameron

... I noticed and even pointed it out on the Kunlun site that folks that go to multiple seminars, the seminar junkies; mainly the west coast, had an easier time with RP and the whole Max eccentricities thing. So it was all about exposure to Max and how much you got that seemed to be the answer.

With Max there are a lot of questions if you practice diligently and I'm not talking about the bullshit questions about UFO's, Aliens, Reptilians...

How eccentric is Max and how much does all of it factor into the Kunlun practice? I'd like to attend a seminar in May and would just like to know. There is not much mention of these influences on the Kunlun site.

Thank you!

:)

How eccentric is Max and how much does all of it factor into the Kunlun practice? I'd like to attend a seminar in May and would just like to know. There is not much mention of these influences on the Kunlun site.

Thank you!

How eccentric is Max? From 1 to 10, I'd rate him an 11, but he doesnt' go the guru route and doesn't seem full of himself. He talks and listens and seems to have a pretty wide experience of things.

As a factor of Kunlun practice? I'd say none, whatever strange stories or histories he tells have nothing to do with the very simple Kunlun practice. You can take it or leave it (I put such stories in limbo). Though if you're energy sensitive his presence might rock you. I'm not so its hard to judge it.

I'm glad I went to one, its a valuable addition to my practice.

Michael

and the whole Max eccentricities thing.

Some people have an interesting way of maintaining the center of attention on themselves in circle settings, seminars especially. The matter of factness of accepting money for teaching sets up expectations that feeds leaders and followers. Especially in the world of contemplative tnemnethgilne arts.

True masters teach people to be individuals

Claiming bhodisattva is a snake mistake

Give and take, shake pa®tyke awake

Freedom is not for s(a)le

Pionears p(o)int ways

lea®ning horses

what is love

its learning

too tye

knts

Guest winpro07

post-6551-1236552268_thumb.jpg

Edited by winpro07

Once the alchemy is restarted it does not end. There are many changes to go through. All of it can happen in a very short span of time. Trouble happens when we resist it. Troubles that happen between us and our environment are a part of the re-balancing of the elements inside and out, it's natural. This path brings ultimately, total independence. Once is enough. Everything is contained in the root. If you haven't seen 'literally' everything yet, have you really looked? All answers are found at the end of the root...

once enough light has gotten in all of max's stories will makes sense

there is great purpose in all of it

i want

to make

sure this

one doesn't

disappear

too

How eccentric is Max? From 1 to 10, I'd rate him an 11, but he doesnt' go the guru route and doesn't seem full of himself. He talks and listens and seems to have a pretty wide experience of things.

As a factor of Kunlun practice? I'd say none, whatever strange stories or histories he tells have nothing to do with the very simple Kunlun practice. You can take it or leave it (I put such stories in limbo). Though if you're energy sensitive his presence might rock you. I'm not so its hard to judge it.

I'm glad I went to one, its a valuable addition to my practice.

Michael

phew!

as long as I can take it or leave it

thanks!

Once the alchemy is restarted it does not end. There are many changes to go through. All of it can happen in a very short span of time. Trouble happens when we resist it. Troubles that happen between us and our environment are a part of the re-balancing of the elements inside and out, it's natural. This path brings ultimately, total independence. Once is enough. Everything is contained in the root. If you haven't seen 'literally' everything yet, have you really looked? All answers are found at the end of the root...

once enough light has gotten in all of max's stories will makes sense

there is great purpose in all of it

"Once the alchemy is restarted it does not end. There are many changes to go through...."

"There is great purpose in all of it"...

What? Once restarted it does not end. Can't stop it. I do not even understand the choices. Golden Body - Rainbow body, no one has provided a sufficient explanation of what they are or what happens to you. I should understand the choices. What kind of choices to I have with Kunlun & transmission? You make it sound like once it has begun and is restarted by transmission all choice is lost - you won't have anymore choice and it's doesn't matter what you do it's going to be done to you like a runaway train. I should understand the choices. What kind of choices do I have with this practice Kunlun & transmission. Does transmission take away my choice. What kind of choices do I have. Understand the choices - understand the choices - understand the choices. Who does. There is great purpose in all of it. Who are you and can you answer my questions? How many workshops have you attended just one? I already asked you this and it was more than once. It would be nice to get a clear coherent knowledgeable answer about this because it is important!!!!!!!!!! Joe.

ROFL

Did people have a choice about being born, do they have a choice about dying, and can anyone explain what happens?

I think I am starting to understand why people talk in riddles :)

This stuff can not be explained logically.

and there are no absolutes.

edit: wish I could help.

I think I am starting to understand why people talk in riddles :) This stuff can not be explained logically.

Not always :lol:

When people have no clue what they are talking about, what they say sometimes sounds like a riddle... a riddle none should be wasting time on ... :P