Cameron

How many Kunlun workshops?

"Once the alchemy is restarted it does not end. There are many changes to go through...."

"There is great purpose in all of it"...

What? Once restarted it does not end. Can't stop it. I do not even understand the choices. Golden Body - Rainbow body, no one has provided a sufficient explanation of what they are or what happens to you. I should understand the choices. What kind of choices to I have with Kunlun & transmission? You make it sound like once it has begun and is restarted by transmission all choice is lost - you won't have anymore choice and it's doesn't matter what you do it's going to be done to you like a runaway train. I should understand the choices. What kind of choices do I have with this practice Kunlun & transmission. Does transmission take away my choice. What kind of choices do I have. Understand the choices - understand the choices - understand the choices. Who does. There is great purpose in all of it. Who are you and can you answer my questions? How many workshops have you attended just one? I already asked you this and it was more than once. It would be nice to get a clear coherent knowledgeable answer about this because it is important!!!!!!!!!! Joe.

ALL cultivation work, not just Kunlun, is a runaway train. Hence a Zen master once said "better not to start. if started, better to finish."

I think like Golden Dragon Body , is an experience so away from our normal existence experiences, that descriptive words that are part of our vocabulary don't go too far in explaining it. Something like explaining to a bumblebee in bumblebee language how it is to be a walrus. From what I gather, its having a choice to move into a higher density existence (whatever that is) and back.

From what I gather, its having a choice to move into a higher density existence (whatever that is) and back.

But you are not sure?

I'm WILING to make a choice but I'm still not sure what my choices are.

I'd like to know becasue that's part of being INDEPENDENT right NOW.

:)

This is a big debate in Advaita circles. Ask August Leo about the choice thing he has some interesting things to say.

In any case, if you don't have good vibes about Kunlun. Good God just go do something else. Despite what a few people here say we really are fine with you not doing Kunlun at all. It isn't a cult.

What kind of a cult leader tells you you are your own best teacher and you only really need to see him once?

People are such drama queens.

You are a little. :lol: Maybe more than a little.

I'm not interested in what someone else has to say about CHOICE.

"Once the alchemy is restarted it does not end. There are many changes to go through...."

"There is great purpose in all of it"...

What? Once restarted it does not end. Can't stop it. I do not even understand the choices. Golden Body - Rainbow body, no one has provided a sufficient explanation of what they are or what happens to you. I should understand the choices. What kind of choices to I have with Kunlun & transmission? You make it sound like once it has begun and is restarted by transmission all choice is lost - you won't have anymore choice and it's doesn't matter what you do it's going to be done to you like a runaway train. I should understand the choices. What kind of choices do I have with this practice Kunlun & transmission. Does transmission take away my choice. What kind of choices do I have. Understand the choices - understand the choices - understand the choices. Who does. There is great purpose in all of it. Who are you and can you answer my questions? How many workshops have you attended just one? I already asked you this and it was more than once. It would be nice to get a clear coherent knowledgeable answer about this because it is important!!!!!!!!!! Joe.

the only things you really dont have a choice with is what I referenced in the other thread - its going to dig up all of your shit and toss it in your face through an industrial sized fan. if you jump up screaming OMFG I have shit on me! then that's a problem, but if you continue to the point where you understand that the shit was really empty to begin with, you'll do just fine. GDB, rainbow body are no guarantee, they are possible manifestations should you practice diligently. really, the RP transmission just really gives you an idea of what it is and allows you to do the practice much easier. its like riding a bike, once you've learned, you dont really forget how to ride a bike, but should you never ride a bike again after you've learned, will there be an issue? only if you create one in your mind :)

choice can be applied subjectively in different manners to different phenomena. dont let a certain interpretation bother you, like Luke freaking out about the Darth Vader news, especially right after Ben told him a different story that was 'correct'....from a certain point of view...

good comment from de_paradise there about to start or not to start, its pertinent. like I said in the other thread, do your homework, ponder, and then choose which practice you want to make a part of you....if cultivation is something you feel you need to do in this lifetime :) if you simply want to 'check out' kunlun and give it a test run, then get the book and give the practices a couple months and see if it resonates with you or not, dont worry about transmissions or seeing Max.

Not always :lol:

When people have no clue what they are talking about, what they say sometimes sounds like a riddle...

Yea, I have to agree, too often "clever" flippant replies are used to imply deeper understanding, when really they are just cop-outs...

If you really understand something, you should be able to explain it very clearly and concisely in concrete terms.

the only problem with that is, it assumes concrete terms exist for everything....

This is a big debate in Advaita circles. Ask August Leo about the choice thing he has some interesting things to say.In any case, if you don't have good vibes about Kunlun. Good God just go do something else. Despite what a few people here say we really are fine with you not doing Kunlun at all. It isn't a cult.

What kind of a cult leader tells you you are your own best teacher and you only really need to see him once?

'

Glad your thinking along these lines. You still got an arrow sticking in you. Let me gently remove it.

Free choice is the rule. If after being w/ a teacher if you have more choices in your life, this is an aspect of liberation. If you feel you have been irreversibly changed and you have no choice but to follow "their" path, this is mind control.

So whathat kind? I am not big on comparisons, but the truth speaks for itself, Cameron, how many times have I mentioned my teachers name or the name of the art I practice? Go ahead and search for it on here. I won't change or delete a thing, You won't find my teachers name. I think I have mentioned Yi Chuan a few times.

So if enlightenment and practice go hand in hand, what is the need to continually reference groups and made up names? Original thought and action speaks for itself.

On this note I am considering going on a workshop circuit, to share what has been shared with me. Why not? It seems there are some fundamental misunderstandings about wuji in the taoist martial/healing community.

My reasons for doing is I want to travel to a few key places and practice, but that requires money, and I'm tired of working doors as it doesn't pay well for what you have to do and it's a conflict oriented job, so what is better then getting paid to share my love? So simple.

Edited by Spectrum

There's going to be a Kunlun workshop in Dallas this weekend, and Austin next. First time in Texas. Anyone going?

I'll probably need to get a room, so if anyone is and wants to split one, let me know..

Free choice is the rule. If after being w/ a teacher if you have more choices in your life, this is an aspect of liberation. If you feel you have been irreversibly changed and you have no choice but to follow "their" path, this is mind control.

What if you feel irreversibly changed and have no choice but to follow your own path - your path to full liberation?