Stigweard

Passing the hat around for Gossamer

I've sat back and patiently held my tongue regarding this whole thing for a long time. My apologies Stig, for not PM'ing you a long time ago and letting you know I would not be sending the $10 I originally decided to. I had gone back and started reading many of gossamers posts again to see if I could get a grasp on the situation at hand. And frankly, it made me feel sick. Because as much of a geek as I am, I should have noticed quite a few things a long time ago. While I won't go so far to say that most of the computer issue you talk about are impossible to cause in the way you say they are, I will say that the probabilities are high in the billions. you obviously have little grasp for many things when it comes to computers, because the things you are saying this man has done, not even the most malicious hackers that spend all their time writing code have managed. While in your head there may very well be something going on, I think that perpetuating the lie to this community is despicable.

Gossamer,

I work in the IT industry, and Lostmonk is right. What you are claiming about the computer hacking is extremely far-fetched to put it kindly.

My hunch is that whatever may be plaguing you has got you so ensnared in anger, misery and self-pity that it appears to be clouding your perception. I would recommend the money be put towards Mak exorcising any demons that may be surrounding you. Maybe someone has sent an "entity" or negative energy your way, or maybe something has attached itself to you. I don't really know, but you should start by getting your own house clean before you point out the mess in your neighbor's yard.

Brgds and I will pray to the Buddhas that they help you.

P.S. Sutra recitation would help you, but don't do it with hatred or malice in your heart.

P.P.S As for your PC issues, install Internet Explorer 7 or Firefox, then download and run the following:

Windows Defender

Got this in my inbox seemed like an interesting co-incidence :)

Today, I will not worry about other people's reactions, or events outside of my control. Instead, I will focus on my reactions.

I will handle my life well today and trust that, tomorrow, I can do the same.

Melody Beattie

I see the interactions between Gossamer and the other dude as excellent reasons to avoid religious organizations. You see the same sort of nasty backbiting in dozens of religions, even Buddhism. You see it in Christianity and the other mainstream "Western" no less so. That doesn't mean every church is rife with it, but it definitely is more widespread than many believers want.

Seriously, how is anything that has gone on between these two characters even close to productive? How has any of it been other than a total waste of their time and energy? I would prefer to not waste my limited time and energy on such obvious tomfoolery. Who cares who is the head pagan of East Podunk, Arkansas, or any other tiny hole in the wall town? It just isn't worth all this energy.

Guess what I won't do now? Sit around and argue the merits of what I just said, because then I'd be wasting my time and energy. Watch my lesson and learn, taobums. :)

anyone have any updates here?

Truly amazing my friend :D ... I have deliberately allowed this process to run with the lunar cycles. After the last 'foray' I let the dust settle through the waning and dark moon. Now with the waxing moon it was time to see where everyone is and lo and behold here you are.

I have sent a few lines Gossamer's way but it would seem he has retreated a little. Shall try again.

Cheers for the heads up :D

It seems like Gossamer decided against participating in this project. Perhaps he didn't want to test Mak Tin Si's FU power after all?

It seems like Gossamer decided against participating in this project. Perhaps he didn't want to test Mak Tin Si's FU power after all?

I was really looking forward to testing Mak Tin Si's FU power! Drat!

Regardless, this has been a great thread in many ways. Special thanks to Stigweard for his kindness and patience in facilitating and moderating it.

Once again quoting a close friend of mine:

"How many counsellers does it take to change a light bulb?

Only one ... But the light has to want to change!"

;)

A shovel of ridikulous to bury a drawn out mess

Stigweard's friend was right, but for the wrong reason.

"How many..?"

Only one..But they have to be real small and wear loose fitting clothes.

Two of the best tools for dealing with lifes hardships are a smile and comradeship. The bums can be a thorny argumentative bunch, but we're pretty good about those.

Namaste

Michael

So , I am back from the CNY busy month!

How is gosammer here? anyone can update me? Is he still going to need the treatment from our temple or not? I am ready and the busy days are over. So we can do it now. How's things going guys?

really?

This post is so amazing, it's still on the page even now.. but the main characters are gone mostly. Why is this post so addictive then? can someone explain to me?

Are people all so loving and charming here? Or are people just into rumors all the time? like in news.. people are interested in seeing how people got their house blown out or how people suffer from disasters.. who got shot in the head..etc,.. but no good news on the TV all the time. Isn't it the same now? haha!

I have tried all available avenues to get in touch with Gossamer and am patiently awaiting his response.

:D

I have actually looked forward for treating of Gosammer here. But don't know what happen now that he got ran off and seems like he is rejecting the treatment too!

If you want to know how "FU" works, there are quite abit of people in the bums here who tried the FU already and they are also in the forum of www.daoismworld.com , some of them did shared their views and experience too. Which was quite impressive and amazing. Especially the "safety protection FU" that we gave out in the CNY, it was powerful and nice.

So if Gosammer is going to try out the treatment, I can actually suggest him something here too about the treatment of using the FU himself, so then we do not have to use all the money to do a ceremony, but actually get him to use a few more FU himself to cure the problem. That would be great!

Or if any of you have some problems that want to use or try out using the FU for a cure, you can maybe also post here to see if people are willing to let you use the money and try out something new too. I think that would be a great way to use the fundings since it is meant to be used for trying out the FU anyway.

Mak Tin Si

So if Gosammer is going to try out the treatment, I can actually suggest him something here too about the treatment of using the FU himself, so then we do not have to use all the money to do a ceremony, but actually get him to use a few more FU himself to cure the problem. That would be great!

Spring sales ?

:)

Or if any of you have some problems that want to use or try out using the FU for a cure, you can maybe also post here to see if people are willing to let you use the money and try out something new too. I think that would be a great way to use the fundings since it is meant to be used for trying out the FU anyway.

I think it was either for helping out Goss or to support the site ...

Happy New Year, Mr. Mak :)

YM

Thanks for your attention YMWONG again~!

Well, I saw some people said that they are look "forward" to see my FU's power, so I would just thought it is a good suggestions for them to try the FU out this time instead if Gosammer is not going to get the treatment.

Happy New Year too!

This year is pretty good luck for all the students of Chi in Nature, as I heard, most of them got better with the money luck even the economics are going down, thanks to the blessings of the deities in Taoism. How is your life this year going?

Thanks!

Mak Tin Si

Thanks for your attention YMWONG again~!

Well, I saw some people said that they are look "forward" to see my FU's power,

Mak Tin Si

I have to admit, I am one of those people. My cultural influence is telling me this is all hocus-pocus nonsense,

but I have learned to keep a open mind about matters I don't really understand.

Money is tight now a days, I would have to hear of some positive outcomes before I would invest in any such treatment. I am assuming that such positive affirmations would bolster the treatments effectiveness.

Not a problem. Actually quite abit of people from taobum did tried my FU in the CNY period too. So if you want to hear from them, you can go to our forum at www.daoismworld.com of where they are at and you can hear from their experience too. It's quite nice acutally~

FU healings is in taoism for a long time and it is what taoism is famous for anyway. When Master Jeung Dao Ling created and formed Taoism the religion back in 220BC, he is famous for the FU and stuff and not the TTC. So that is why I am quite shocked at why the west is not knowing about his famous art here?

As Gossamer lost his nerve, I suggested to Sean that maybe we could get Mak Tin Si to do a FU for the taobum website itself or for the whole community. Sean said that he is open to any and all ideas but that it is essentially up to each individual donor and he'll honor their respective requests.

As Gossamer lost his nerve, I suggested to Sean that maybe we could get Mak Tin Si to do a FU for the taobum website itself or for the whole community. Sean said that he is open to any and all ideas but that it is essentially up to each individual donor and he'll honor their respective requests.

I have allowed this process to run with the moon cycles. My vote is that we allow this current moon phase to pass before creating a new intent.

A FU for Website ! haha! Yoda definitely learned something with taoism's learnings here! haha!

Yes, FU can be used to website - money luck enhancing FU, interpersonal relationship improvement FU, or a FU for reducing fire energy (which can avoid fights). Fire is too high on taobum which caused the arguments all the time and fights.. there is a way to solve it too.