Stigweard

Passing the hat around for Gossamer

I hear you YMWong, you have made a worthy observation. Do you think Gossamer should make a contribution, however small it is, to the process?

That was not my point.

My point was: if the real reason money is paid is to off-set Goss karma then why does MTS requires money from others ?

And if he requires money with the 'wrong' intention (according to his own rules) from others then how does the action you describe below takes place ?

Where is the healing really coming from here? Is it Mak Tin Si alone? Or is it the united surge of loving kindness shown unselfishly by all those who have committed their intention?"

Then you say that he must resolve the root of the problem:

That is the true direction of this working, not just to resolve the superficial symtoms but to deliver a deep heart level healing that will sweep through and resolve all the obstructions and difficulties.

but you propose to do it with a Talisman ?!?

If the root of the problem is that guy than go and talk to him, beat him ;) or sue him: what does a talisman have to do with such a problem I am afraid I don't get it.

So what say you YMWong? Do we have your commitment? Will you join your fellow TaoBums in this gift of healing?

I say propose an appropriate action (simply act like 90% of 'normal' people would do in this case and you're probably ok) and I'd support Goss with a hundred bucks, instead of ten.

YM

To tell you the truth, I was REALLY surprised MTS said it was ok for money to come from other people. This is simply not the way I see how it's supposed to be done. Still... I gave money because there is a chance it might work for gossamer and I'm willing to pay for that chance.

If the whole thing falls apart, Sean should apply the money to maintain the site, etc.

To tell you the truth, I was REALLY surprised MTS said it was ok for money to come from other people. This is simply not the way I see how it's supposed to be done. Still... I gave money because there is a chance it might work for gossamer and I'm willing to pay for that chance.

If the whole thing falls apart, Sean should apply the money to maintain the site, etc.

Yeah I think the same.

if this is what Gossamer feels is his path, I will help where I can :D

$10 paid

PS. And if you would like advice on securing your computer just ask and I'll give you a few things to try.

Edited by eighty4proof

WOW! Fanatastic result so far!

Stigweard $20 PAID

Froggie $10

MPWay $5

zanshin $10 PAID

dao zhen $20 PAID

rodgerj $20 PAID

Kate $10 PAID

Lostmonk $10

mwight $5 PAID

Pero $5 PAID

Rookie $20 PAID

Smile $10 PAID

Mal $10 PAID

eighty4proof $10 PAID

Anonymous $15 PAID

$155 paid in so far :D

We still need USD$100 so if you have been lurking on this one so far then now is the time to make yourself known. We need you so either PM or post your commitment. Check out Post #69 to see how you can make your contribution.

pretty_please_cat.jpg

From Gossamer,

Friends, first I had borrowed a MacIntosh Computer from a friend.

It will now not even turn on.

VERY SAD.

I type on my wife's work computer, which does not belong to us.

My friend is working on the Mac, it might even need a new mother board to fix it.

I reset the PRAM (MacIntosh's answer to a BIOS battery) battery and reset the switch.......no go.

So, I'm off line except when I can borrow my wife's work computer (which is maybe every third day or so).

The Mac may, or may not, get fixed.

One last thing. 'The Nine Nights With The Taoist Master' was MY one and only Christmas present from my wife, TO ME, not the other way around, for whatever that's worth.

The saddest thing of all, if you want my opinion, is that David (the hacker/cracker) COULD be providing GREAT HELP with all of his computer expertise, but instead he pisses it away by stalking me.

Very, very, very SAD.

If you all want to help me, I'm still willing to accept the help.

If not, please use the monies to help Sean with the website, as already suggested.

Just an update from yours truly.

I must be off, I hope that you are all well,and Blessed with Great Virtue.

Your friend, gossamer/Albion

YTo tell you the truth, I was REALLY surprised MTS said it was ok for money to come from other people. This is simply not the way I see how it's supposed to be done. Still... I gave money because there is a chance it might work for gossamer and I'm willing to pay for that chance.

-

Yeah I think the same.

I was thinking the same also.

I also click on the google ads some times when something appears interesting.

More contributions rolling in ... WELL DONE !! :D

Stigweard $20 PAID

Froggie $10

MPWay $5

zanshin $10 PAID

dao zhen $20 PAID

rodgerj $20 PAID

Kate $10 PAID

Lostmonk $10

mwight $5 PAID

Pero $5 PAID

Rookie $20 PAID

Smile $10 PAID

Mal $10 PAID

eighty4proof $10 PAID

Anonymous $30 PAID

$170 paid in so far :D

We still need USD$85

kirpi.jpg

More contributions rolling in ... WELL DONE !! :D

Stigweard $20 PAID

Froggie $5 PAID

MPWay $5

zanshin $10 PAID

dao zhen $20 PAID

rodgerj $20 PAID

Kate $10 PAID

Lostmonk $10

mwight $5 PAID

Pero $5 PAID

Rookie $20 PAID

Smile $10 PAID

Mal $10 PAID

eighty4proof $10 PAID

Anonymous $45 PAID

$190 paid in so far :D

ONLY USD$65 to go!!!

Please.jpg

Bumping this up because we are still $65 short of the goal. So if you are new or you have been fence sitting now is the time to jump in and help out a fellow bum by committing $10 to the pool. You know you really want to :D;)

Thank you in advance.

Thats what I wrote on my donation too :)

If you all want to help me, I'm still willing to accept the help.

Bad news about the mac, what a weird coincidence.

Good to see you are still around here, (which is more than we can say about MTS <_< )

Stay Happy

WOW!!! I mean WOW!!!

With a stupendous act of generosity and humility one of our fellow bums has stepped forward and anonymously paid the final $65. Proof indeed of the virtue that inhabits our exemplary community. The good spirits be praised :D

Well done everybody!!!

Stigweard $20 PAID

Froggie $5 PAID

zanshin $10 PAID

dao zhen $20 PAID

rodgerj $20 PAID

Kate $10 PAID

mwight $5 PAID

Pero $5 PAID

Rookie $20 PAID

Smile $10 PAID

Mal $10 PAID

eighty4proof $10 PAID

Anonymous $110 PAID

$255 paid in full !!!!

I shall notify Gossamer and Mak Tin Si immediately.

Sweet, I look forward to hearing how it goes.

May the Force Fu be with us :)

Just keeping everyone up to date. Here is the reply from Mak Tin Si:

Sent at: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:24 am

To: Stigweard

Good to hear that you guys have success in the fund raising for Gossamer.

First I would like to state that if Gossamer really want the help and treatment, then we can go ahead and do it, but if he don't really trust me by heart in his mind, then nothing will work for him. That we must clarify before doing anything.

Second, for video and photos, it is not possible because it is not allowed to take photos or videos in the temple. Also, we cannot tell you what happen in the ceremonies and what we see etc,. This is because if you want Gosaamer to have 100% the effect, then we cannot leak any info from the ceremony until the whole case is closed. Or else Gosaamer will not be cured fully, and things will re-occur very fast.

If no problem, what we need is Gosammer's picture, his real name, his address and birthdate+time, these must be exact and real. Then we can start the treatment AFTER the CNY [Chinese New Year] month. These kind of ceremonies are not good to do in the CNY period because it is not pleasent.. so we avoid this period of time for now.

Thanks!

If you want to find me, you can always PM me here in the future. Feel free to chat around here too!

Mak Tin Si

:blink: .... I just read the whole 5 pages of posts & donations & its all stopped here :( So what are the results? - has anyone heard anything? :blink:

:blink: .... I just read the whole 5 pages of posts & donations & its all stopped here :( So what are the results? - has anyone heard anything? :blink:

A timely comment ... Mak Tin Si has had to wait until after Chinese new year to proceed. Apparently the energy is not as auspicious for this type of procedure around this time. I have remained in contact with all parties and are now locking down the final couple of steps :D

Stigweard its very kind of you to organise this for another :)

You have a kind heart ;) i hope it goes well for you Gossamer :D

Will keep an eye on this one :)

The CNY period will end on Feb 9th, so sometime after that.

Mak Tin Si is still available for contact at his forum: daoismworld.com

Interesting that the ceremony is unpleasant... sounds like the ceremony has some teeth in it. :lol:

May Gossamer have a great Year of the Ox!!!

Stigweard, you've definitely made huge taobum history with this project!!! Thanks for taking such a leadership role around here!!

It rocks out that so many incredible teachers and practitioners have made a connection to this forum in the last year or two... may that trend continue!!

Yoda

Dear Stig,

Did you get my PM yesterday?

I too wanna say Thank You! for taking the lead in this, I can't say how strongly that I feel that you are an all around good guy (full of Virtue)! :D

Please let me know about what to do with the question that I asked yesterday, and we can move on to the next step.

I miss you all, I may write again after all of this is over.

Peace be upon you all, gossamer

The CNY period will end on Feb 9th, so sometime after that.

Mak Tin Si is still available for contact at his forum: daoismworld.com

Interesting that the ceremony is unpleasant... sounds like the ceremony has some teeth in it. :lol:

May Gossamer have a great Year of the Ox!!!

Stigweard, you've definitely made huge taobum history with this project!!! Thanks for taking such a leadership role around here!!

It rocks out that so many incredible teachers and practitioners have made a connection to this forum in the last year or two... may that trend continue!!

Yoda

Dear Stig,

Did you get my PM yesterday?

I too wanna say Thank You! for taking the lead in this, I can't say how strongly that I feel that you are an all around good guy (full of Virtue)! :D

Please let me know about what to do with the question that I asked yesterday, and we can move on to the next step.

I miss you all, I may write again after all of this is over.

Peace be upon you all, gossamer

Heya Gossamer, I did get your pm and I have been contemplating how to get around our last couple of hurdles. I will be in contact with Mak Tin Si again over the next few days to see what we can arrange.

We are fairly much on the home straight now so you might want to start preparing yourself with the practices I suggested earlier.

Cheers Gossamer ... This is so exciting yes?

:) Just for my own personal amusement.

Would you like to state that you have not cursed him? or attempted something similar?