Guest winpro07

I practice KunLun

No you are rude and stupid to post something up about me making a statement about steve and max at a meeting that had nothing to do with discussing kunlun at all. You could just have let it alone but your ego had to post something up to POKE the BEAR as it says.

Am i rude in person possibly depending on what has been said to me!

There are a few people on this forum that i speak to offline that i dont have any problems with at all and we share informations. I dont believe i am rude!!!

Are you always so rude?

Max REPEATEDLY emphasizes being independent and NOT becoming a follower. Once you have the methods you have the keys to go as far as you want. Go and do your own work.

Hi. I've been following the Kunlun posts for a little over a year now. I've been thinking about buying the book and going to a seminar. What stops me is that it seems that people like this Max and once they meet him want to go back to more seminars. I'd like to know how many people that have attended a seminar have been satisfied with it, and how many have gone back again for more. Does Max limit how many times a person attends so they don't become followers and do their own work? I tend to do things in the extreme and don't want to get into something that will end up taking over my life. Other posts I've read seemed to indicate that people do go back for more when one seminar should be enough. Thanks. Joe.

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07

To many words are a waste of valuable breath.

I like your poetry. Most of the time I don't understand you though.

Today I caught myself thinking how nice it would be if you let

yourself be understood. Joe.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts winpro07. When did you meet Max and did you just attend one seminar or have you been back more than once? If you've been back, what were your reasons for going again? Thanks. Joe.

It's my vibe that the offer to meet up is genuine.

farmerjoe, there are Max seminar junkies out there and if I had the time and money I'd be one of them too. The seminars are a lot of fun and have been very helpful. Max recently said that going to a seminar isn't necessary anymore to do Kunlun, so you can do it from a book and never go to a seminar if that's what you'd like to do. If you get into it, then go to a seminar to pick up the Red Phoenix practice and you are set.

Starjumper, if I may ask, Shirdi Sai Baba or Sathya Sai Baba?

Your pal,

Yoda

SJ - might be worth considering:

If you think in terms of relativity - When Quan Yin answers your prayers is she answering the prayers of a demon!?

I love Lin, and although I didn't follow that thread, from what you quoted, it seems to me that he's re-enforcing your (and other's) fairy-tale Christian-centric idea of spirits and demons.

I like to follow the idea that we're infinite spirits that chose to come to earth to experience limitation and duality... not only did we choose this, but we waited in a very long line for the opportunity to do it!! The funny thing is that as soon as we are born into a body, as soon as we start to experience duality we lose our connection with the infinite, we get lost and confused and we feel this huge separation and loss of the divine...

I suggest that we're here to fully experience limitation and duality... including the ultimate duality of 'finite' and the 'infinite'... not to try and run away from limitation and live only in the infinite... and in the same way not live only in a finite, limited way. We're here to witness the dance of the finite with the infinite - this is alchemy.

Why do I say all this? - Well - it's because it appears that in this world of duality there is always an equal amount of yin and yang - good and bad... The mind tries to control things by separating good and bad... by making it seem there is more good than bad or more bad than good... we live lives of chasing the good and avoiding the bad, and so we miss the underlying balanced perfection that already is.

When you start thinking in terms of good spirits and bad spirits it's again an attempt to control (control = power) - when you stop that and instead witness what is you can't help but feel Love (not as an emotion, but as an underlying perfect 'tone'). At this point you lose your concern over what is better or what is worse... because it becomes self-evident that it's all the same. I'm not denying suffering or joy - but when you're suffering the joy is hidden and when you feel joy the suffering is hidden - our heart is more than capable of feeling both at the same time!! really! if you sincerely ask for it and succeed in getting out of the way enough for it to be revealed, you'll feel the huge amount of energy and Love created by the joining/friction of joy and suffering (or rather - by the discovery that joy and suffering have always lived together - just neither side of the coin is hidden any longer).

Lin says to avoid any master with even a hint of darkness - but I would avoid any master that only seems 'good' - because the 'bad' is there too - it's just in the shadows controlling things quietly, unseen. These church ministers are a 'good' example.

I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter. All I could do in this situation is truly forgive the man - as painful as that may seem. And it's very difficult and cathartic to say this, but only with full forgiveness can the perfection of what happened be revealed.

This is indicative and symptomatic of the underlying attitude that is creating all this pain, mistrust and confusion.

Is everything reduced to a practical transaction for gain.. is it all purely utilitarian, good or bad, saved or damned.. a demon or not a demon..

Power vs Love!

[ name=Mantra68' date='Dec 12 2008, 06:37 PM' post='93259]

I try my best to give these fellas hints, clues and straight up facts about the questions and misunderstandings they have but very little seems to get through.

Each day provides a renewed patience and desire to provide clarity for me so, I won't give up on them as long as they are interested.

[name='Satori' date='Dec 19 2008, 12:34 AM' post='94482'}

Also, I heard Mantra was just joking about Max wanting to meet you to see what you would do. Duh!

Are you sure? Chris said he wouldn't do that...that he wouldn't give up. I don't think he'd joke about something like this as it truly seems to be the only way to end the hostility. Otherwise again as I said before, it would just continue to show how comfortable everyone is with this mess, and Max just continues to be slandered.

Later edit...

StarJumper never did get to meet Max.

Chris embellished all this too.

Edited by mgd

Hi. I've been following the Kunlun posts for a little over a year now. I've been thinking about buying the book and going to a seminar. What stops me is that it seems that people like this Max and once they meet him want to go back to more seminars. I'd like to know how many people that have attended a seminar have been satisfied with it, and how many have gone back again for more. Does Max limit how many times a person attends so they don't become followers and do their own work? I tend to do things in the extreme and don't want to get into something that will end up taking over my life. Other posts I've read seemed to indicate that people do go back for more when one seminar should be enough. Thanks. Joe.

Hey Farmerjoe, if you do anything in extreme (im like that to) then i would suggest you to take small steps. Start with buying the book alone and try at home. Even witouth any seminar you should get good results if you follow the instructions in the book word by word (incase of questions you can always ask here on ttb).

In my case after practising out of the book for half a year i got curious after the people who shared this valuable practice with the world and went to 1 seminar in Germany to meet Max and Chris. Was a great experience and provided me with an extra vibe wich surely enhaced my spiritual practice.

Incorporated the kunlun system in my daily practiceroutine now and must say im very happy hehe.

I dont feel the urgent need to go back to a seminar instantly, all my questions been thoroughly answered in the first one. Although maybe if they drop by in Europe again theres a chance i go for the kunlun in group wich always gives a strong boost :) and offcourse to have a chat with Max and Chris, they are very open and helpfull.

An advantage of going to a seminar atleast once is that you get acces to the kunlun forum to ask any questions you may have or yust talk about general spiritual topics :)

Ffcourse if you orderd the book and have more questions i dont think people will mind if you ask em here.

Kind regards, Mike

Satori, where do you get your information man?

Yeah, Max had to go through brutal training from childhood to get what he has. His first teacher was old-school harsh. Max trained for hours before school and then after school. Three hours of horse stance and the whole bit. Nothing was given to him.

The truth is that Max actually doesn't care about what people say in here. He loves the Tao Bums he's met. They are all great.

It was funny at the San Diego seminar when after practicing Kunlun one woman asked him, "I think this practice would really help Sara Palin, huh Max?" Max genuinely replied "Who is Sara Palin?" The class had to tell him.

If SJ actually wanted to meet Max he could. Max is a super nice guy and wouldn't hold anything against him.

Other Maoshan sorcerers might have sent SJ a nasty little gift at this point, but Max has his Buddhist side and understands the connectedness we all share. He really is one of the living bodhisattvas on this planet and those who meet him realize this. He says that if he were ever to intentionally harm another, he would only be hurting himself and it would send him back to square-one.

Still it would be funny to see SJ meet Max. He would really be ashamed of himself for those ignorant attacks.

I personally am growing bored with all of this. It is white noise compared to the beauty and simplicity of sitting, smiling and breathing deeply into my heart.

Harmony.

I sincerely wish everyone the best of luck in their quest for self-discovery.

If SJ actually wanted to meet Max he could.

I said I would grant his wish and meet him, did you miss that? You are the go between, and you offered the invitation here, in public, so if you want to do your part in his request then go tell him.

Edited by Starjumper7

I said I would grant his wish and meet him, did you miss that? You are the go between, and you offered the invitation here, in public, so if you want to do your part in his request then go tell him.

Actually, SJ I was just f*cking with you about all that because you've been such a crazy guy. That is good if you want to face him now.

He still doesn't really know who you are or care what you've said. I mentioned that there are people who haven't met him but have a bunch of things to say about him and he just smiled and shook his head.

He loves Tao Bum people so far, but he doesn't pay attention to the drama and confusion of this forum.

I do, but he doesn't.

I am getting over it myself...

But if you want to get together, sure man. Anyone can meet Max if they want. He's cool. You will like him.

Maybe when we are up there we can work something out.

No prob.

Cheers!

Mantra, that is funny.

SJ will feel bad after seeing who he was dissing.

Like calling the Dalai Lama a bunch names and then having to face him.

Shame.

I stick my poetry within a context. It's a way to weave subconscious bits into a fabric, a texture, for hints from a different perspective. I've never enjoyed navigating through others assumptions (long drawn out "reasons" of why and how). I have been wordier than I like now and although I enjoy expressing myself in analytical language there are certain metaphors and symbols that complete the reach that poetics stretches towards and music bridges. Understood means understanding. Just ask, yes?

Edited by Spectrum

Hey Farmerjoe, if you do anything in extreme (im like that to) then i would suggest you to take small steps. Start with buying the book alone and try at home. Even witouth any seminar you should get good results if you follow the instructions in the book word by word (incase of questions you can always ask here on ttb).

farmerjoe, there are Max seminar junkies out there and if I had the time and money I'd be one of them too. The seminars are a lot of fun and have been very helpful. Max recently said that going to a seminar isn't necessary anymore to do Kunlun, so you can do it from a book and never go to a seminar if that's what you'd like to do. If you get into it, then go to a seminar to pick up the Red Phoenix practice and you are set.

Thanks minkus and Yoda for your responses. i'm going to do some more searching and reading, especially the personal practice section of the forum and then make a decsion. I've hesitated so long because i wanted to see how all of this would work out after a year of practice for people. Some of the info i've read about Kunlun has been uplifting and some of it caused a sick feeling, i really don't know what I'm going to do yet. Joe.

Follow your heart, all practices done wrong can be bad for you, give it a go its pretty simple practice if this art is for you im sure the body and mind will accept it if not stay away.

99% of people on this board practice it!

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07

The spirit of Father Paul continues :) Do a search of TTB and you will understand.

I made pancakes yesterday.

To much baking soda.

Not enough milk.

Burned last one.

Recipe Practice.