.broken.

KAP London Workshop

According to five phase theory.

The greatest challenge to the metal constitution.

Is to retain only that which it considers worth keeping

if the future is to gain any value from the past.

Metal weighs the value of things.

So the work which began with wood is not lost

but retained within the possibility of seed.

The challenge then is knowing what to disgard

and what to hold on to.

Metal must give way to water.

The return to source.

The challenge then for metal is to relinguish

its potential.

This requires humility and surrender

Two qualities metal finds most difficult

when out of balance.

In metal the hard won qualitys

which have been forged in fire

become their measuring stick

When out of balance

These principles become rigid

and cutting.

On a phisical level it will often manifest as

Eye problems

Constipation

edema.

On a mental level

Questions of self worth

Too low

or

too inflated will manifest.

The role of metal is to instruct or teach

That which is of the finest essence.

To help bring forth those qualties

which are most beneficial.

So that they maybe returned to water

or the source.

Without true realisation

Metal is often shrouded in grief

unable to accept the return to

water.

Which on the service represents the loss of death

but is in essence, the beginning of life.

Gunpowder green tea for me please.

Got some of that, but I'm not really liking it :(

The Dragon Well and Anxi Benshan oolong are much more to my taste so the gunpowder is not getting a chance to get brewed. Keep thinking I should give it another go, but keep choosing the others!

and it was the 8oz packet, the others are only 4oz :D at least D like it.

Also it's nice to be in Aus as work finished yesterday :P

Santiago,

Even if some beliefs held are not my understanding, you've answered with humility and great care to a large extent. The level of cultivation shows.

The cupping is similar to tcm techniques. Is the skin pricked before cupping for blood letting?

There is some difference between my understanding with the spine cupping as I have been taught not to leave the cups on the spine for long durations (ie longer than few seconds). We can release and re-cup the area multiple times but not leaving it there.

I think the rationale behind that is that the spinal fluids might be displaced through the negative vacuum into the blood stream when it should really remain in there.

Are you privy to why Pak did this in this case in the video to the person next to you?

mouse

I will only report on my own experience. The KAP class that I am a member of is an incredible bargain IMHO. Santiago has been generous with his time and teaching, including devoting a good deal of time outside of class to helping me out. I would suggest that the "doubters" pony up the cost of the course and try it out. Experience is the best teacher and the cost of the course is cheap compared to many others that are offered.

I have had a number of experiences with this course that many would consider "mystical" - visions of Kali etc, which are awesome, but not the point of KAP, IMO. I will speak from my inner feeling, which anyone can deny and refute, but Goldisheavy, your posts do not come across with positive energy - you may deny this, as others will, but that is the truth as I know it. Members of this forum have only to feel inside themselves, in their guts and solar plexus and they will know the truth of which I speak. As I write this my feelings are changing - Goldisheavy, please do not take this as an attack, the truth is as you know it, but be open to other truths and test what you think you know against direct experience. Try out KAP - it might help you out - Wishing you well and hoping that we all will find the truth in our journey. Smiling to everyone on this forum :)

-Darin

Got some of that, but I'm not really liking it :(

The Dragon Well and Anxi Benshan oolong are much more to my taste so the gunpowder is not getting a chance to get brewed. Keep thinking I should give it another go, but keep choosing the others!

and it was the 8oz packet, the others are only 4oz :D at least D like it.

Also it's nice to be in Aus as work finished yesterday :P

You need some quality stuff - its got a delicious tea/sweet after taste. But maybe its not for everyone! :)

Santiago,

Even if some beliefs held are not my understanding, you've answered with humility and great care to a large extent. The level of cultivation shows.

Thanks mouse,

the truth is most paths lead to the same mountain top. and there are some that are better suited for each persons's personality, dna, blood, Karma, ancestry, energy make up, resonance etc. But at the end of the day the good paths teach the same thing.

Thanks for the kind words.

The cupping is similar to tcm techniques. Is the skin pricked before cupping for blood letting?

at first its just cupped, and then after 1 vacuum its massaged & pricked to let blood flow.

Then its cupped till the blood coming out is "clean".

There is some difference between my understanding with the spine cupping as I have been taught not to leave the cups on the spine for long durations (ie longer than few seconds). We can release and re-cup the area multiple times but not leaving it there.

I think the rationale behind that is that the spinal fluids might be displaced through the negative vacuum into the blood stream when it should really remain in there.

Basically its left till the excesses are done flowing out.

1)sugars, water

2)stagnant blockages from vein, thick blood

3)jeolousy/envy/ill thoughts from others

5) black magic/ curses/ serious illness

all of these things can be diagnosed in the blood. its fascinating.

So Pak leaves them on till what comes out is a sign of healthy blood.

Are you privy to why Pak did this in this case in the video to the person next to you?

mouse

to the guy with cups on knees or spine?

I will only report on my own experience. The KAP class that I am a member of is an incredible bargain IMHO. Santiago has been generous with his time and teaching, including devoting a good deal of time outside of class to helping me out. I would suggest that the "doubters" pony up the cost of the course and try it out. Experience is the best teacher and the cost of the course is cheap compared to many others that are offered.

I have had a number of experiences with this course that many would consider "mystical" - visions of Kali etc, which are awesome, but not the point of KAP, IMO. I will speak from my inner feeling, which anyone can deny and refute, but Goldisheavy, your posts do not come across with positive energy - you may deny this, as others will, but that is the truth as I know it. Members of this forum have only to feel inside themselves, in their guts and solar plexus and they will know the truth of which I speak. As I write this my feelings are changing - Goldisheavy, please do not take this as an attack, the truth is as you know it, but be open to other truths and test what you think you know against direct experience. Try out KAP - it might help you out - Wishing you well and hoping that we all will find the truth in our journey. Smiling to everyone on this forum :)

-Darin

Darin thank you.

See you sunday.

Anyone like mint with honey? My favorite! :D

excellent choice!

>>all of these things can be diagnosed in the blood. its fascinating. <<

Hi Santiago

can this healing art be learned and if so: is it tought?

For me as an MD this would be of interest...

thankx much

Harry

to the guy with cups on knees or spine?

Santiago,

To the spine and the knees both are discouraged when I was taught. Maybe it was because it was more risky for beginners like myself. But the ones I saw in the video were left on for quite a while so I was curious as to why.

If you have details you can share, it would be great.

We were taught not to put on anywhere there was not much padding next to bone. ie knees, spine, various joints, head etc. If we did do those areas, it would be multiple times with very short durations to see what comes up. Can tell much from the colour and complexion during the cupping relevant to the associated organ meridian.

Do let me know.

mouse

You need some quality stuff - its got a delicious tea/sweet after taste. But maybe its not for everyone! :)

I'm glad you posted because I dragged my gunpowder out again yesterday and it tastes better now! Probably because my tea making has improved a bit with practice. And I suspect it's like wine and your pallet improves too. I use 1/2 a cup of tap water to 1/2 a cup of boiling water and drop in the tea (at home I use a tea ball {not as good, the leaves can't move around much} at work my cup has a basket that drops in and they get to move about freely) I sometimes put some cold water in after. It actually sits on top and you drink the hotter tea through the cold water, weird and good for not burning lips as I still can't handle really hot drinks!

I only started making tea and having hot drinks a few months ago. I was told gunpowder was quite strong and I would not need to use much, turns out I had been using too much tea and it was way to strong for me,I like really weak tea! It really does expand out from those little balls. I'm probably still using a bit to much as it infuses to the strength I like almost right away.

And like the oolong it leaves cool little grains of black powder on the bottom of the cup. Pretty sure the dragon well doesn't, although its made in my purple clay cup at work so it would be hard to notice.

Just made some more with yesterdays tea leaves, I usually get 2 or sometimes even 3 days out of my tea leaves.

Mmmmm tea :D

I'll take mint & Lavender if you have it or Sage,

If not I will take Green Tea Please....

Sage tea is the best. I've got a big sage plant in the polytunnel on my allotment, and just picked a whole bunch of fresh leaves today. I believe there is a chinese saying, something like "Why be sick, when there is sage?"

Sage tea is the best. I've got a big sage plant in the polytunnel on my allotment, and just picked a whole bunch of fresh leaves today. I believe there is a chinese saying, something like "Why be sick, when there is sage?"

Native americans say...drink Sage turn into a Sage.

Santiago,

To the spine and the knees both are discouraged when I was taught. Maybe it was because it was more risky for beginners like myself. But the ones I saw in the video were left on for quite a while so I was curious as to why.

If you have details you can share, it would be great.

We were taught not to put on anywhere there was not much padding next to bone. ie knees, spine, various joints, head etc. If we did do those areas, it would be multiple times with very short durations to see what comes up. Can tell much from the colour and complexion during the cupping relevant to the associated organ meridian.

Do let me know.

mouse

Pak says there are 2 Powers in your body one is Knees & one is Brain..

If the 1st power has damage the rest will fall apart so if your knees are shot so is the rest of your body.

So he cups the knees to remove circulation problems, arthritis, rheumatism, sexual disorders, Jinns in the legs,

He says usually you cup the Knees you take care of most ailments in the body very fast, It also helps feet and roots.

I know I had learned avery secret Emei mountain healing once that said the same thing heal the knees you heal the Body fast. And they used a breathing method with the knees. Interesting is that it similar to where Pak is applying horns for cupping.

He actually healed my left knee right on the spot its been 2 weeks now since and no symptom again.

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

Pak says there are 2 Powers in your body one is Knees & one is Brain..

If the 1st power has damage the rest will fall apart so if your knees are shot so is the rest of your body.

So he cups the knees to remove circulation problems, arthritis, rheumatism, sexual disorders, Jinns in the legs,

He says usually you cup the Knees you take care of most ailments in the body very fast, It also helps feet and roots.

I know I had learned avery secret Emei mountain healing once that said the same thing heal the knees you heal the Body fast. And they used a breathing method with the knees. Interesting is that it similar to where Pak is applying horns for cupping.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing. Knee injuries are no fun.

mouse

I charge a very very fare price for my time, It is not for the teachings and not the energy I impart to students. That I give generously with love. Those that train with me know I GO BEYOND THE ALLOTTED TIME GENEROUSLY. Just to edit and upload material to my students can be a full time job. Not to mention the amount of healing I do for students usually for free.

Thanks yes its a lot like Chinese medicine. I suspect its from the same "shamanic" root.

Its common sense. Vacuum to suck bad chi /Winds out and also to let the bad blood out. No circulation rivers die.

Peace

Santiago

I can definitely attest to this. Santi is not some cold, anal businessman - he is a genuinely cool guy who really cares about his students as people.

Recently, I was going through some significant detoxing, and he really helped give me some intuition, guidance and healing. And for that I am most grateful!!! :D

I think we should all respect his generosity and be careful not to abuse it, but the point is he is not stingy and really makes an effort to help his students out. He's just a good guy. Not to mention he's definitely got gong fu and knows his stuff!

at first its just cupped, and then after 1 vacuum its massaged & pricked to let blood flow.

Then its cupped till the blood coming out is "clean".

Basically its left till the excesses are done flowing out.

1)sugars, water

2)stagnant blockages from vein, thick blood

3)jeolousy/envy/ill thoughts from others

5) black magic/ curses/ serious illness

all of these things can be diagnosed in the blood. its fascinating.

Yea, I agree. I wish there was some bloody cupping in my area, cuz I also find it super-fascinating too! Well, I'll def get a treatment from you if we meet again somewhere!

Great thread, Thanks all. Good workshop by the sounds. I Hope I can make one one day.

I am Especially Impressed with you Vajrasattva, as you may be the first person ever to piss 'God' off enough to make Him call you a "Fuck head" or whatever he called you! :lol:

you probably distracted him mid planet creation and he slipped and dropped a solar system all over the kitchen floor.

Its Funny when you scarcely have to read a sentence sometimes to know when someone is sprouting their mental theory's not their Lived experience. You Feel Like someone just vomited on you. A saint may say exactly the same sentence but somehow its Soooo different.

Seth.

I can definitely attest to this. Santi is not some cold, anal businessman - he is a genuinely cool guy who really cares about his students as people.

Recently, I was going through some significant detoxing, and he really helped give me some intuition, guidance and healing. And for that I am most grateful!!! :D

I think we should all respect his generosity and be careful not to abuse it, but the point is he is not stingy and really makes an effort to help his students out. He's just a good guy. Not to mention he's definitely got gong fu and knows his stuff!Yea, I agree. I wish there was some bloody cupping in my area, cuz I also find it super-fascinating too! Well, I'll def get a treatment from you if we meet again somewhere!

Thanks bro when ever you are near stop by I will do a treatment.

And if you are ever in UK I will connect you with Pak Muhammad.

Santi

Great thread, Thanks all. Good workshop by the sounds. I Hope I can make one one day.

I am Especially Impressed with you Vajrasattva, as you may be the first person ever to piss 'God' off enough to make Him call you a "Fuck head" or whatever he called you! :lol:

you probably distracted him mid planet creation and he slipped and dropped a solar system all over the kitchen floor.

Its Funny when you scarcely have to read a sentence sometimes to know when someone is sprouting their mental theory's not their Lived experience. You Feel Like someone just vomited on you. A saint may say exactly the same sentence but somehow its Soooo different.

Seth.

Haha

Well God Bless him. I certainly wish him the best. I am still waiting to see the Galaxy & PLanets and people he created.....

Santiago

Thanks bro when ever you are near stop by I will do a treatment.

And if you are ever in UK I will connect you with Pak Muhammad.

Santi

Mucho thanks, bro! That would be awwweesommmeee!!

And let me do you some favors sometime too, if you ever need any! :D

BTW, it's interesting how Pak believes a lot of disease is rooted in the knees. Because in this interview (at around 35 min) with Fred Hughes, he talks about how toxic feces from oral bacteria can spread through our bodies and in women...tends to collect in the breasts. But in men, they tend to collect in the...KNEES!

Mucho thanks, bro! That would be awwweesommmeee!!

And let me do you some favors sometime too, if you ever need any! :D

BTW, it's interesting how Pak believes a lot of disease is rooted in the knees. Because in this interview (at around 35 min) with Fred Hughes, he talks about how toxic feces from oral bacteria can spread through our bodies and in women...tends to collect in the breasts. But in men, they tend to collect in the...KNEES!

my flexibility & over all joint mobility is 100% better after Pak worked on my knees.

Hey,

Does the blood and water and other things come out without having to make an incision?

Does the cup do it all by itself?

Ty

Hey,

Does the blood and water and other things come out without having to make an incision?

Does the cup do it all by itself?

Ty

Basically he uses a very sharp razor and he lightly taps on your suction area after he massages it a bit and draws some of the bad winds to the surface. Then he re applies the horns with heat to create suctions or vacuum.

Went to see him on Friday. Not too much to say, as Santi's said it already. But I put a brief description in my practice section.

Thanks for hooking me up. :)

Thanks for hooking me up. :)

Likewise. Santi, thank you!

:)

Met Guru Ipin both yesterday and today. A jewel amongst men - as my facebook status currently says :P Lol, got the wounds to prove it too! Teehee

Yours,

James