.broken.

KAP London Workshop

Here is video of my Silat teacher Guru Ipin (Sheik Mohammad) healing me in UK.

Wow, this guy is very good. Nice energy.

I'm gonna listen to this -- "toxic feces from oral bacteria can spread through our bodies...." Yes so true -- but "oral" bacteria is actually from the intestine anaerobic bacteria as well -- they connect via the vagus nerve transduction of anaerobic bacterica. It's the secret of the yoga qigong connection so that the body has to be very clean and pure. I've been using alcohol of late to kill off the toxic feces but before I used garlic and also tea tree oil. Diet is of course the best means to be preventive of the toxic feces but for most modern people there is no conscious awareness since there is no sublimation via the vagus nerve....

Umm that link didn't connect for me but here is Fred Hughe's blogtalk radio interview:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/UndergroundWe...hor-Fred-Hughes

Mucho thanks, bro! That would be awwweesommmeee!!

And let me do you some favors sometime too, if you ever need any! :D

BTW, it's interesting how Pak believes a lot of disease is rooted in the knees. Because in this interview (at around 35 min) with Fred Hughes, he talks about how toxic feces from oral bacteria can spread through our bodies and in women...tends to collect in the breasts. But in men, they tend to collect in the...KNEES!

Edited by drewhempel