oops sorry :D

SuperStock_1773R-5792.jpg

OH Holly Shit... Craigs on Baseline...

So sit right back, and you'll hear a tale,

a tail of a fateful trip, that started on this tropic port,

aboard this tiny ship.

Baseline

is the Baseline

in the Original US Navy Geodetic Survey.

Baseline Lines up with the Willamete Stone.

The Willamete Stone Lines up with the Natural Landmark of Mt. Tabor

The line it follows is called Hawthorne St. Hawthorne was formally Asylum St.

Mt. Tabor is one of the only Ancient Volcanos inside City Limits in N. America

J.C. Hawthorne was the founding Doctor of the Oregon State M ental Hospital

The original Asylum was built at the foot of the first rise of the Mt. Tabor Volcano.

The Old Asylum is now a Seminary. There are service tunnels that run between the

Old Asylum and the Sunnyside Masonic Lodge. The Sunnyside Masonic Lodge is aligned

Beautifully into the Natural Landscape, drawing convergences with Mt. Tabor, Willamete Stone,

The Joan of Arc Circle and whatevers north. Inside this 1914 Lodge there is an accoustic ampitheater, a bar area w/ tongue and groove hardwood floorboards w/ a very large ennagram / walking circle in the floorboards, the main entrance on the south side has a type of marble condensing cube that is squared to be a type of accoustical field condenser, and the staircase thats tuned into a waterfall. Yes, a type of falls... Upstairs is a huge ceremonial banquet hall. White pillars and red carpets. Secret hallways and all. There are whole streets in the surrounding street grid that are bent for perspectives sake from inside that lodge. The Three Stripes of 37th. In this place I crossed a bridge that challenged me to apply "martial" art to the movement of every demographic of people in the cities ancient connection to live music.

I pushed off that line a few days ago. I grew up there. It took me the last 8 years to put the topological peices of the puzzle together. It's not just inside. It's in outside. I'm traveling south. I'm looking at maps. I look back over my shoulder and who do I see right on Baseline, Craig. Maybe that means something. Maybe I'm suppose to say, Hey Craig! Look West along baseline... Caves! 42.5 deg parrallell! Who else cares? Geo Cachers? There might be a time we're not allowed to go in naturally occuring caves, cuz... well... why not go now instead? mt. tops too. Your art works were you are.

Edited by Spectrum

Every month or two we should 'bump' this up so people are aware of it. Its a way to meet fellow bums who live near yah.

Michael

Im in lol

Pretty cool idea, cool to see people are actually in/near CT.

Anyway time for bed....

You're a fast mover aren't you, no ones agreed to meet you yet and your already suggesting they hit the boudoir! :lol:

Edited by Ninpo-me-this-ninjutsu-me-that

Was just checking out Aus and I'm slightly out of place, should have zoomed more.

And an ex member once "campaigned" that I'm evil because that what's "Mal" means. So it was amusing to see that his campaign extended to the TTB map :lol: