mantis

the tao bums map

Hagar,

Ah, yes! The good old days of war, pillage and plunder :D

Of course, we have since then devised a much less obivious and far more sinister plan for world domination.

Furniture.

You may not be living on Swedish territory but we won't stop until your chairs, desks, kitchens, sofas, tv-benches, shower curtains and beds are all designed by us.

And to give you a false sense of "freedom", we let you assemble them yourself too, while convincing you that they are somehow cheaper than the competition.

Tremble, world, tremble.

Hagar,

Ah, yes! The good old days of war, pillage and plunder :D

Of course, we have since then devised a much less obivious and far more sinister plan for world domination.

Furniture.

You may not be living on Swedish territory but we won't stop until your chairs, desks, kitchens, sofas, tv-benches, shower curtains and beds are all designed by us.

And to give you a false sense of "freedom", we let you assemble them yourself too, while convincing you that they are somehow cheaper than the competition.

Tremble, world, tremble.

Actually, my theory is that IKEA has employed a secret branch of energy vampires in the HR staff, so to suck out the last drop of life force of any male that enters their insanely organized outlets, and my guess is that it happens through the stobe lights.

In addition, swedes are occupying all, and I mean all service jobs in Oslo these days, and they are stealthily infiltrating the health care system as well.

Why haven't anyone figured out their hidden agenda of world domination, through being trendy, goodlooking and making affordable, yet chique furniture, sturdy cars, and through a secret breeding program producing blonde, amazone-like women, with wide child-bearing hips?

And what's the deal with "sommartorpet"?

h

Edited by hagar

Hagar,

I think you might be right. It must be the deadly I**A worm in action! Although as a tool for world domination, I feel it could use some improvement because it seems to affect Swedish male specimen in exactly the same manner... :P Must write customer services and complain.

Speaking of customer service? What service? You need to lower your wages so that we can get those few service minded people to come home again. Please?

Oh...and you can consider Sommartorpet well overdue payback for a whole generation of children having to grow up while watching Fleksnes re-runs on the telly during prime time...muahahaha!

Yoda,

Yesssssssssssssssss...yessssssssssssssss...and it is sufficiently comfortable without being flashy too...isn't it... :lol:

HG

Edited by HupGerk

Hagar,

I think you might be right. It must be the deadly I**A worm in action! Although as a tool for world domination, I feel it could use some improvement because it seems to affect Swedish male specimen in exactly the same manner... :P Must write customer services and complain.

Speaking of customer service? What service? You need to lower your wages so that we can get those few service minded people to come home again. Please?

Oh...and you can consider Sommartorpet well overdue payback for a whole generation of children having to grow up while watching Fleksnes re-runs on the telly during prime time...muahahaha!

Yoda,

Yesssssssssssssssss...yessssssssssssssss...and it is sufficiently comfortable without being flashy too...isn't it... :lol:

HG

I rest my case, and think we may be frustrating the uninitiated in this thread.

I sense that swedes never get exhauset by shopping. Actually, they always seem fresh and neat.

Scary.

h

In addition, swedes are occupying all, and I mean all service jobs in Oslo these days, and they are stealthily infiltrating the health care system as well.

YES!!! Ive seen this! Its scary! The sweeds are silently occupying the norwegian country by taking control over what we love the most; beer and food!!! Im guess they are still emotionally hurt for all the jokes we have made about them over the years :blink:

Wait a minute!!!

You guys have food AND beer?

My God, I can't wait until the guys hear about this!

Prepare to be invaded!!!

HG

Wait a minute!!!

You guys have food AND beer?

My God, I can't wait until the guys hear about this!

Prepare to be invaded!!!

HG

:lol:

Pietro:

Are you the only italian?

Actually, I'm surprised myself. I see we are 4 on the map, and as I recall there are atleast 3 more. And only from my own part of Norway we are 3 bums.

We're only 4.5 mill people, and our neighouring countries Finland, Sweden have no members, and Denmark have one.

We definately should set up a norse forum here, or thread.

Any theories as to why we're so many?

No good forums in our native tounge?

Up for suggestions.

h

I am italian, too! I just don't happen to be living in Italy... :)

Can we set up some mutual practice times that are in relative location on the grid to each other? i.e. lets follow the shapes of the sounds we're hearing. You know who you are.

Face to Face

Back to Back

Side to Side

Edited by Spectrum

Can we set up some mutual practice times that are in relative location on the grid to each other? i.e. lets follow the shapes of the sounds we're hearing. You know who you are.

Face to Face

Back to Back

Side to Side

Great idea!

Yea, just try to search for "Tao" "bum" or "map" <_<

anyhow for the new bums stick in a marker, if you feel like it :)

edit: although the map seems to have disappeared :( oh well it was good searching practice.... was just trying to remember if we had any other Hong Kong bums.

Yea, just try to search for "Tao" "bum" or "map" <_<

anyhow for the new bums stick in a marker, if you feel like it :)

edit: although the map seems to have disappeared :( oh well it was good searching practice.... was just trying to remember if we had any other Hong Kong bums.

?

map works fine for me

Weird IE is telling me there are 82 markers, but not showing the actual map........ There it is, refresh didn't work but deleting tempory internet files did.

I always fire up firefox :) on the home computer.

I live in the Thule ******** base with Hitler and the remaining SS. Soon we will leave the begin the 4th reich in our UFO's. Only then will I releave the location on the map