Taomeow

Kunlun San Diego and assorted musings

I'll catch up eventually...

Smile, my son told me that when I'm watching a movie I look exactly like the picture you posted. How very embarrassing! :lol:

Rain, a response to your question is tres involved, I'll either post on the kunlun forum or PM you.

August Leo, have you noticed you've been reading the account of the first hour of the first kunlun encounter in my life? You've been practicing for, what, a year, two? -- I thought the practice is stable enough to not be affected adversely by exposure to a newbie's written perspective?.. besides, I cultivate whole-brain skills consciously and purposefully, so being able to use my left hemisphere is no indicator of my inability to use my right one -- or both simultaneously. In fact, at the seminar, Max made me say what I was feeling at exactly the moment I didn't feel like talking, it was a struggle to get the words out -- but it's a bit of reverse alchemy, don't you think? -- saying it dissipates and dilutes a phenomenon's power, but some things you want to use diluted -- you don't pour 100% pure acetic acid into your salad dressing, you use a 5% vinegar... and you don't drink 100% ethyl alcohol, you dilute... The important thing is to know which process will condense it and which one will dilute it -- if you do, they're both alchemical. Yes, words too...

I'll catch up eventually...

Smile, my son told me that when I'm watching a movie I look exactly like the picture you posted. How very embarrassing! :lol:

Rain, a response to your question is tres involved, I'll either post on the kunlun forum or PM you.

August Leo, have you noticed you've been reading the account of the first hour of the first kunlun encounter in my life? You've been practicing for, what, a year, two? -- I thought the practice is stable enough to not be affected adversely by exposure to a newbie's written perspective?.. besides, I cultivate whole-brain skills consciously and purposefully, so being able to use my left hemisphere is no indicator of my inability to use my right one -- or both simultaneously. In fact, at the seminar, Max made me say what I was feeling at exactly the moment I didn't feel like talking, it was a struggle to get the words out -- but it's a bit of reverse alchemy, don't you think? -- saying it dissipates and dilutes a phenomenon's power, but some things you want to use diluted -- you don't pour 100% pure acetic acid into your salad dressing, you use a 5% vinegar... and you don't drink 100% ethyl alcohol, you dilute... The important thing is to know which process will condense it and which one will dilute it -- if you do, they're both alchemical. Yes, words too...

as master yoda might say...

sweet balm to my soul,

taomeow is.

:lol:

Edited by Hundun

:mellow: Yes, yes, yes--I could tell he was the real deal just watching that video of him. And he is very powerful, very strong. I find him frightening, but I'm a newbie at all this. Was he taking? That's the thing I'm curious about.

Taosweetness, I'm still waiting for you to share the effects of your practice you've experienced so far.

th_felixthecat.gif

Edited by Smile

:mellow: Yes, yes, yes--I could tell he was the real deal just watching that video of him. And he is very powerful, very strong. I find him frightening, but I'm a newbie at all this. Was he taking? That's the thing I'm curious about.

Taking? Not sure what that means. I know he GIVES you all you can handle in terms of energy and different practices...

If you are wondering if he is sucking energy from people, the answer is, no.

We generate with Kunlun. When you are tapping your own pipeline to the divine you don't to be doing that low-level stuff.

Quit being afraid. He is a Bodhisattva for Christ's sake.

He is a Bodhisattva for Christ's sake.

fanfuckingtastically qouted

Noq youwe gfoinag tu pahihte

really

Edited by Spectrum

regarding what i said earlier: i think it'll be charging, not changing

still something doesn't add up

Installment 5

So I sit and follow instructions. I have hardly ever meditated sitting in a chair -- every which way but in a chair, mostly in full lotus, sometimes lying down, often in movement. I have something against chairs. I once saw a photograph of an African boy sitting high in a mighty tree, on a thick branch, squatting, butt lower than feet, knees under chin, exuding relaxed comfort and peace. I used to be fond of climbing trees as a kid and finding positions to relax in that were "accidental chairs," all of them different and unique -- some supported me along one side, some had to be straddled like horses or camels, some allowed me to find balance only in firm embrace, some turned me into a Vitruvian girl... Ordinary chairs never appealed to my sense of the sacred, and at one point I even invented and created a "shamanic chair" to meditate in -- I used pieces of black sheepskin and arctic fox fur from a retired jacket, and feathers and beads and gourd rattles and sewn cloth dolls to decorate it -- but even the most supportive of my family members, upon seeing it, thought I'd gone too far ("you've finally lost it, haven't you?"), so I got upset and dismantled it. I'll make it again though, now that Max says you get your best kunlun if you sit on an animal fur rug. To which I might add, in a chair of your personal design, as weird and uncalled-for as it might look to others.

I also hardly ever meditate to music. At the seminar, it was loud, but I didn't seem to mind, the flow of sounds and sights was benign, nothing bothered me, not even the fact that after every break (there were breaks following each of the four introduced segments of the practice) I had to look for my flip-flops, which happened to have been synchronistically chosen to match the colorful carpet on the floor to the point of complete camouflage invisibility -- navy blue, red, dark yellow -- all the shades incorporated in the carpet were not merely close but an exact replica of the ones I came in wearing on my feet, so every time I removed them, someone would kick them while walking past me, and they would immediately blend in and disappear. I don't know why I'm adding all these secondary details -- perhaps to generate a somewhat multidimensional picture, a "been there done this and that" kind of credibility. Done this and that, important and unimportant, been there and back, attended to the mundane and the mysterious, and so it came to pass.

Sitting, holding the mudra, eyes closed. Max came up from behind, gently touched my closed eyes and the top of my head, and said something that I heard as "you have a top secret." He didn't really say that. I do have a top secret though, but could he possibly sense it right away, just like that?.. Ah, the power of self-hypnosis. Max didn't do it, I did it to myself. We all do, one way or the other, and from what I heard, so do gods, for what is creation itself if not self-hypnosis of some infinitely mighty spirit that had fallen under the infinitely powerful spell of her own making?.. For the rest of the seminar, I was caught on my own hook, and gently, and then violently, it led me toward hope. I have a top secret. I live in hope of encountering someone who is capable of deciphering it. Hope is dope...

Kunlun itself, after the Red Phoenix and the Golden Flower (no, not the one from the book by the same name, Max says, the book has nothing!) and Spirit Travel, started to the wild, mesmerizing, unexpected, almost inhuman Mongolian music. Oh, it was the best choice ever. Almost instantly, I was propelled into some past of my recurrent visions -- dreams? past life memories? genetic recall? fantasy? -- boundless steppe, smooth rhythmic speed, a view from atop a proud and dangerous horse, freedom, freedom, freedom. Everything in me rushed forward, in that direction, out and away from here and now, out of this time, out of this place, out of this modern me. "Looks like you're trying to give birth," Max commented. Yes -- to myself. I've once seen an ancient Native American statuette of the Moon Goddess giving birth to herself, she wasn't serene, she was raw with effort, teeth bared and clenched, features distorted, body convoluted... what do men know, I thought. How can you break into another dimension -- of spirit, creation, knowledge, freedom -- anything -- while just sitting there looking serene and peaceful like a buddha?.. Well, maybe later. Alchemy does get subtler, but don't try to make it subtle until it is ready. You always start with raw material, and that Mongolian tune, as devoid of all artificiality as the dawn of time, is my witness. So I let an irreverent thought pass -- "what do you know about birth you have to give to yourself, not everybody gets struck by lightning at the age of six, some of us get struck by an open palm of a very unenlightened being at that age, smack across the face, and this is something we have to remember and forget, remember and forget --" -- I lose the thought, lose the interest in thinking, and ride my wind horse into Genghis Khan's land.

(to be continued...)

Taking? Not sure what that means. I know he GIVES you all you can handle in terms of energy and different practices...

If you are wondering if he is sucking energy from people, the answer is, no.

We generate with Kunlun. When you are tapping your own pipeline to the divine you don't to be doing that low-level stuff.

Quit being afraid. He is a Bodhisattva for Christ's sake.

<_< He is a very powerful taoist wizard, that I know. I generate too, you know, I'm female. Just because a person generates doesn't mean they can't take. I've been afraid of him ever since I first saw him in action in that video, but the fact that Taomeow went and benefitted from his seminar is going a long way to calm my fears.

Let me explain about me, and perhaps that will make my fears less offensive to you. I have no boundaries and I surrender fully. For example, I am very easily hypnotized, so easily hypnotized that I go under watching movies with hypnosis scenes. My last radio interview, one of the men interviewing me made me orgasm, and he was just a shock jock sidekick. People who need my energy can pull it out of me, it pours out of me without any impedance. I think he is taking, and as strong as he is and as fluid as I am, it's just common sense for me to be scared of him. Certainly it is understandable that I ask someone I trust if he is taking or not. If Taomeow says he's not, I will believe her.

Christ was a bodhisattva too, clearly you don't value them all that much. :P

By the way, the fact that you have the good sense to like a red five-pointed star is also going a long way to making me trust you.

She's deliberately trying to make us all fall in love with her. Its working.

I also was wondering what was up with the slow striptease posting from TM....

are you about to come out with a line of useful taoist products taomeow? I think you have a slavering bunch of ( male ) customers in the palm of your hand..

People who need my energy can pull it out of me, it pours out of me without any impedance.
I would like to see you and drew hempel get together sometime - as he seems to be your male equivalent. I'd be curious to see if you guys would form some sort of super orgasmic sex energy circuit. :D

<_< He is a very powerful taoist wizard, that I know. I generate too, you know, I'm female. Just because a person generates doesn't mean they can't take. I've been afraid of him ever since I first saw him in action in that video, but the fact that Taomeow went and benefitted from his seminar is going a long way to calm my fears.

Christ was a bodhisattva too, clearly you don't value them all that much. :P

By the way, the fact that you have the good sense to like a red five-pointed star is also going a long way to making me trust you.

I value all of them. They are great.

Anyway, fear is a hard thing to overcome. The only way to get past it is to go through it.

I can tell you that Max has a very high ethical code and would never take anything from you. He doesn't need to.

There are practices that open the divine energy (Kunlun), practices that control the divine energy and other practices that amplify the energy. When you can do all of this within your own body you don't need to suck chi from cows and people. We consider the latter to be very low-level.

Most of Max's teachers were women. He is quite protective of women. He doesn't put up with anyone trying to take advantage of them.

The only time I have seen him get harsh with anybody was when he had to deal with a guy who was abusive to his girlfriend. Suffice it to say the man was humbled, permanently.

Taomeow, I do dig your style. Your brilliant writing is refreshing and fun.

Witch, you are right about my star avatar. I personally just like the star image, but the big picture is that it represents some real ugliness politically speaking.

I am officially changing it today.

I should mention I'm not a taoist. I like my passions and don't want to overcome my fears. I lost them for a while after the crown chakra orgasm that I had and I found it unpleasant. I know that signifies a low-level spirit, not very evolved or what have you, but there I am. I guess I need a few more lifetimes to get up to speed.

Cameron flipped out after a Max seminar because he wasn't ready for it. I'm trying to explain that I'm not ready for it either, so my fear is a manifestation of prudence.

The people who think you are charlatans are idiots, in my opinion. But I think wariness is understandable when dealing with a powerful master.

Actually that star thing wasn't sarcastic. Red is Hathor's color and the five-pointed star is the star of Venus. I only started posting back here on taobums after that was your avatar--I really was afraid. But yes, you are right, the communist thing not a good look!

fell in love long long long ago. falling further.

That is the poiint. Play. Get over it. It has to do with fighting to heal. Is there spontaneous movement without generating controversy?

Quit being afraid. He is a Bodhisattva for Christ's sake.[/url]

HonestT

ForMeTable

DoNutDisturb

I also was wondering what was up with the slow striptease posting from TM....

are you about to come out with a line of useful taoist products taomeow? I think you have a slavering bunch of ( male ) customers in the palm of your hand..

Striptease?.. -- the only article of clothing I mentioned removing was my flip-flops. :D

A line of taoist products? Actually, that's not where I was going, but as fate would have it, I've thought about it on and off (in a context unrelated to the present musings), and almost started something a year ago, but then got sidetracked. Thanks for the reminder!

Tell me what you (the collective taoyou) would really like to buy and I'll see if I'm equipped to sell it! :)

Hey Hey that was great read.

You my dear are one of the reasons I come to this place.

To mine so throughly to find such a gem.

This passenger still wants to ride :)

in the wakeful fury of truth,

English is but a broken language!

so we drink deep, and speak non-sense,

and maybe a few will taste the flavor of the metaphor.

...maybe redemption isn't so far away after all.

beautiful.

Edited by Hundun