Wun Yuen Gong

The Serpent - Satan?

Charles has done a lot of deep protective shamanic work for the UK.

Protecting whom/what from whom/what?

A (third) eye witness, (from St. John) "TAKE HEART...":

"10. I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

11. Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it

unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto

Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

12. And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

13. And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to

the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15. And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many

waters.

16. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his

countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

17. And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me,

Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18. I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell

and of death."

Evil has no true root, it only has power through what it can steal and twist when interacting in and limited to certain realms, on the other hand it is seen by the Beings in the realms of Wisdom and Love that are working with the true root which evil is blind to. Anyway, something has gotta give and it won't be the Holy Spirit! Thank you Lord Jesus of Divine indomitable will for your supreme effort and help!

Om

Edited by 3bob

Actually my "System" is based on Universal principles.

D00d

Go back to smoking weed.

It offers better chances.

Sounds funny but it is the fucking TRUTH.

It ain't the Earth. The Earth is flawless and faultless in itself.

The flaws and faults are within person to person relationships and

unseen malicious forces itself.

The problem here is that you are assuming I view the satan ARCHETYPE negatively, Which I do not. What flaws? I mentioned and referred to none. To view the satanic archetypes as something evil is in my opinion mislead and based in the christian dogma and rejecting the body. And yes, satan if of the earth, GOD IS above in the heavens and satan is below. Earth The view that satan is an entity or is inherently evil must be let go, It is just a symbolic representation of the material..

I DON'T THINK SO!!!

I don't play that forgiveness shit and that means BOTH WAYS.

I've asked for help so many times over. I ain't playing the

game.

That forgiveness shit weakened whatever the fuck our race is

since the beginning of time.

I DON'T THINK SO!!!

game.

Dude what?!?

D00d

Go back to smoking weed.

It offers better chances.

Sounds funny but it is the fucking TRUTH.

Lino I love you my bro. I never had the issues you went through. I had some rough rides but I was always taken care of by the Divine Spirit/Shakti . Best wishes to you and you know I am here for you when you need anything.

As for drugs do not need them to see or feel .

Yes lino I recommend you get with Susan and work Ho'oponopono.

Namaste

Santiago

This sounds very Nietzschean. I take it you are a fan of his?

Proof of Concept Discourse

Forgiveness does not exist.

When a bad event happens in between two people

two things happen.

1. Transformation of a relationship (bad or worse)

2. The severing of a relationship

People remember the bad events. People adapt their

behaviors to those bad events.

Reconciliation to where things were MAY happen

but that shit takes years.

This kind of stuff happens in families and

extended families.

When it is somebody out of my family and extended

family, 99.999% of the time I will choose not to

reconcile.

As per the TRUTHS of Don Pablo Morales and his

daughter(my mom)

I expanded upon their truths by delving further

Edited by lino

I dont know if this has been a thread already but i was wondering what you all think of in a Christian sense of the Serpent as Satin but in Hindu, Kundalini is the awakening of the true inner energy which is also callled the Serpent and the chinese view the Dragon as an immortal and spirital beast. I know many other religions and cultures view the dragon either as a demonic or negative force whilst some use it for positive forces.

Comments?

WYG

And to answer original post i think kundalini would be more like a Holy Spirit in Christian sense.And Satan and his lot could be compared to Asuras (of Hinduisam)who can have same powers like Devas(angelic beings)but use it in negative sense.

"Go back to mundane truths and beliefs."

- I think you're right!

I'll put my vote in for that.

The more you say the word "forgive," no matter how little you mean it...

Healing can, and does, occur...

_/\_

this is true.

from my expierience forgivness is simply being aware and mindful of the true nature of things. Most of the time holdiing on is self delusion,Now forgivness and forget are two different things.

Forgiveness does not exist.

I think it's just to help you internally, to be free from the past. It's not to say, "What you did to me is okay."

The more you say the word "forgive," no matter how little you mean it...

Healing can, and does, occur...

_/\_

Holding one accountable leads to healing as well - quite literally in a llot of cases.

from my expierience forgivness is simply being aware and mindful of the true nature of things. Most of the time holdiing on is self delusion,Now forgivness and forget are two different things.

... seeing the true nature of a "self" which "Holds" onto the inflicted pain as a means to assert its own solid reality in the face of it's inherent falseness I think affords some relief - but by no means changes the consequences of the action in the first place... the wood block which was carved yesturday - in the face "it is the past, the past in illusion, let the past go...etc" does not change its shape.

I think it's just to help you internally, to be free from the past. It's not to say, "What you did to me is okay."

... I think IMHO when we are hurt, betrayed etc part of the sting of those wounds is the inherent state of powerlessness which we foudn ourselves in that moment... and solitary efforts to free our "self" from the impact of others actions is either a re-enforcement or resignation to that state of powerlessness.

I find people who tout to others "take responsibility for yourself", then when confronted by the consequences of their own actions lean on "forgiveness" and "let the past go". How very convenient.

Be accountable - hold others accountable seems to work the best, again JMHO.

Being forgiving denotes a generosity of spirit ...you are for - 'giving', in other words you make a choice to give energy to heal the situation rather than perpetuate the blame. There was a famous case in England of the mother of a boy killed in a racist attack who publicly forgave the attacker(s). She would have been justified in hating them because the attack was cruel and senseless but she chose to forgive ... it is a conscious choice and a noble one. It was very moving to see it.

Forgiveness heals the wounds of the past and as someone said it is not the same as 'forget' - in fact it is about not forgetting.

Back to Satan and serpent ...

The serpent Satan is said to have offered the knowledge of good and evil to Adam + Eve ... he is said to have 'tempted' them. I have seen this interpreted as being about duality. Good and evil are a duality and the 'tempting' is about entering into the time process. In ancient symbolism 'time' is shown as a segmented snake, each vertebrae representing a moment in time and the snake being like the stream of time. But also that time is just a kind serialization of the eternal (which is sometimes shown as the Ororberus or 'serpent with tail in mouth') ... in Egypt this was called 'mehen' meaning 'coiled' or sometimes the 'great world encircling serpent'.

The 'fall' of Adam and Eve then is simply that their minds became fragmented into the 'parts' or elements of experience - they began to see the world as comprising separate objects in space rather than a continuum, the snake is a symbol for that continuum ... and specifically in that fragmented state. Our job, if you like, is to realize that the snake is continuous and part of that process is to realign the scattered energy (hence the symbolism of the snake which is wound round a staff - or sometimes two snakes). To do that we need to forgive the snake/Satan for having lured us into the mess we find ourselves.

My thoughts.

John

1. Work on correcting ourselves for going against what we know and feel is spiritually "good" is one thing;

2. While taking a stand against "evil" forces of malice who in little or no way think or feel as most human beings do is another thing.

3. Number 1 can not get "warm and fuzzy" about number 2.

4. When number 1 has mastered itself, (which includes types of forgiveness) then the forces of number 2 can not stand against, corrupt or devour it.

5. Beware, such "duality" does not seek a level playing field, or lend itself to engaging in reasonable philosophical debates.

Om

Edited by 3bob

Be accountable - hold others accountable seems to work the best, again JMHO.

Agree. But then what are you focusing on and doing with your situation? It's best to be proactive with it, and move on. Better than living in constant bitterness.

I guess I missed the part where the serpent thread became the forgiveness thread, but that's the nature of the serpent -- it changes its skin.:)

When I hear the word "forgiveness" my mind silently adds an invisible mental marker: "newspeak." If it could be seen by a forgiving mind reader who'd ask me why, I would explain...

Newspeak words are implanted into our vocabulary as part of the overall war on genuine human feelings. "Forgiveness" is one such word. It didn't occur naturally in the English language, where the real word dealing with forgiving someone is this one, "to forgive," a verb describing a natural emotional process that can and will happen under certain conditions, can't and won't and mustn't happen under certain other conditions. The process described by this verb is real: people forgive. People forgive when their overall psycho-emotional and physico-spiritual dynamics hit this particular sequence of an unfolding/evolving feeling: "I felt angry/violated/destroyed by what you did/do to me, but now I don't feel angry/violated/destroyed when I feel the things you did/do to me, and it means I forgive you."

Any other sequence of forgiving is forced, superficial, unnatural, ideologically rather than phsychophysiologically motivated, is a lie to oneself, is a lie to others, and is unforgivable when forced down someone else's throat with "shoulds" and "ought to's." So this unnatural/fake state you arrive at when you "decide" to forgive because you were told you should is what is described by "forgiveness" the newspeak word. In reality "forgiveness" does not exist, the word was constructed and the concept was implanted as part of the overall brainwashing effort.

Do not practice "forgiveness." Practice "feeling what you really feel." Nothing beats the real thing, and no one is morally superior to a "real human" (a taoist term freely interchangeable in translations with "holy sage.")

Guest paul walter

I DON'T THINK SO!!!

game.

:D Excellent! To forgive is human, to not forgive is divine. You have to have done both with perfect equanimity to know the meaning of this. Paul.

I guess I missed the part where the serpent thread became the forgiveness thread, but that's the nature of the serpent -- it changes its skin.:)

When I hear the word "forgiveness" my mind silently adds an invisible mental marker: "newspeak." If it could be seen by a forgiving mind reader who'd ask me why, I would explain...

Newspeak words are implanted into our vocabulary as part of the overall war on genuine human feelings. "Forgiveness" is one such word. It didn't occur naturally in the English language, where the real word dealing with forgiving someone is this one, "to forgive," a verb describing a natural emotional process that can and will happen under certain conditions, can't and won't and mustn't happen under certain other conditions. The process described by this verb is real: people forgive. People forgive when their overall psycho-emotional and physico-spiritual dynamics hit this particular sequence of an unfolding/evolving feeling: "I felt angry/violated/destroyed by what you did/do to me, but now I don't feel angry/violated/destroyed when I feel the things you did/do to me, and it means I forgive you."

Any other sequence of forgiving is forced, superficial, unnatural, ideologically rather than phsychophysiologically motivated, is a lie to oneself, is a lie to others, and is unforgivable when forced down someone else's throat with "shoulds" and "ought to's." So this unnatural/fake state you arrive at when you "decide" to forgive because you were told you should is what is described by "forgiveness" the newspeak word. In reality "forgiveness" does not exist, the word was constructed and the concept was implanted as part of the overall brainwashing effort.

Do not practice "forgiveness." Practice "feeling what you really feel." Nothing beats the real thing, and no one is morally superior to a "real human" (a taoist term freely interchangeable in translations with "holy sage.")

Interesting idea TaoMeow ,but have to disagree from my point of reality.

Forgivness happens (it is not decided)to ourselves or others and it is change of heart,learning how not to hold grudges ,opening up, and softening of general view on life (becoming less stiff) and this in turn allows to take life as it comes ,"feeling what we really feel".

Practising forgivness would be learning how to tune in ourselves into that state.I wouldnt say it is brainwashing ,just another way.

Lino I love you my bro. I never had the issues you went through. I had some rough rides but I was always taken care of by the Divine Spirit/Shakti . Best wishes to you and you know I am here for you when you need anything.

As for drugs do not need them to see or feel .

Yes lino I recommend you get with Susan and work Ho'oponopono.

Namaste

Santiago

How was the WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED?

post-1101-128029824812_thumb.jpg

Edited by lino