Wun Yuen Gong

The Serpent - Satan?

Don't worry about the finer points.....hop on it's going in an hour!

Everyone is welcome :D

"To keep my post at least semi-"on-topic", let me say that I find the serpentine allusions in early Mesopotanian religion and Zoroastrianism to be helpful in studying the parallels in the Abrahamic faiths of Judaism & Christianity."

LMAO :D

Of course there is no separation. However, being a victim to it as you suggest is ludicrous!

ralis

ralis

Lino,

Only relatively is there no separation due to interconnection, but without compassion, you will be a victim of this perceived "trojan" as a trojan does not inherently exist, but only relative to your experience. As all beings do.

ralis,

You relatively exist as a reminder for me to be patient, and I relatively exist to you as a thorn in your foot.

In general,

Without compassion there will be the feeling of being a victim and the world will reflect that, like a big and empty (not in the Buddhist sense) black hole.

If you have compassion, then you will see through the others eyes and will not suffer as you will see right through the experience, thus it will be empty of it's power of bondage and full of infinite potential instead of some seemingly inherently negative experience.

Everything is relative.

Lino,

Only relatively is there no separation due to interconnection, but without compassion, you will be a victim of this perceived "trojan" as a trojan does not inherently exist, but only relative to your experience. As all beings do.

ralis,

You relatively exist as a reminder for me to be patient, and I relatively exist to you as a thorn in your foot.

In general,

Without compassion there will be the feeling of being a victim and the world will reflect that, like a big and empty (not in the Buddhist sense) black hole.

If you have compassion, then you will see through the others eyes and will not suffer as you will see right through the experience, thus it will be empty of it's power of bondage and full of infinite potential instead of some seemingly inherently negative experience.

Everything is relative.

I get it! Victims don't exist!

ralis

I get it! Victims don't exist!

ralis

Relatively yes, victims do, but not ultimately. There is always an empty of self nature cause and empty of independent cause condition for an empty of merely self reference result which in turn is an empty and dependently arisen cause and thus "empty" of ultimate bondage condition. Therefore, nothing is really static, except the fact of relativity.

So for Lino to identify with being a victim as an ultimately true reality does not give much space for his own evolution and ability to change his perception of this, "trojan."

If the causes and conditions surrounding this experience can be seen directly, then the inner experience can be transformed directly. Sometimes this takes effort, and sometimes... as in Dzogchen, it's just immediate and experiential insight, which as well mostly takes some effort to get to, but only relatively so.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Lino,

you know I am here for you brother whenever you need.

I did not experience the things you did although i had a few rough moments with Kundalini. But I will say this Shakti is the most compassionate and honest thing that exist in this universe. Some times mama's medicine cane be brutal and can taste like shit. But mama knows best....

Peace & God Bless

Santiago

Lino,

I did not experience the things you did although i had a few rough moments with Kundalini. But I will say this Shakti is the most compassionate and honest thing that exist in this universe. Some times mama's medicine cane be brutal and can taste like shit. But mama knows best....

Peace & God Bless

Santiago

Yes, it's really just the release of inner psychological blockages through the experiential mirror of life. I think we all go through this. Swami Muktananda talked about his intense confusion and suffering he underwent during his process in "Play of Consciousness".

"Yes, it's really just the release of inner psychological blockages through the experiential mirror of life."

I call this "shit hitting fan". And I suggest it doesn't have to be THAT difficult. The "psychological release" process is by dint of what that is ALSO physical and can result in re traumatizing someone going through it - which IMO is why the classic advice is helpful. I will leave it here as a suggestion:

- get breath control, especially belly breathing: this means you can rely on it to relax yourself as you go through the process

- let the release happen ("sit with it")-

- relax,

- cultivate mindful awareness and compassion FOR YOURSELF

- don't attach to scenery or trying to figure out what's "real" or "not real"

- eat well

- drink lots of water

- exercise

I really think that some of the dissolving techniques are worth looking at as well. It gives you a certain amount of "control" over just how much "stuff" to deal with at any given moment. In other words it gives your Ferrari some brakes :)

- get breath control, especially belly breathing: this means you can rely on it to relax yourself as you go through the process

- let the release happen ("sit with it")-

- relax,

- cultivate mindful awareness and compassion FOR YOURSELF

- don't attach to scenery or trying to figure out what's "real" or "not real"

- eat well

- drink lots of water

- exercise

Yes, sometimes it's good to just do the above and stop the sitting practice for a while if the imagery coming up is too disturbing. Just do the above well enough and meditation will happen while sleeping anyway. I find this is where mantra can really help to just align the mind throughout the day without having to sit, during these periods of excess hurtful subconscious imagery while sitting.

Yes, it's really just the release of inner psychological blockages through the experiential mirror of life. I think we all go through this. Swami Muktananda talked about his intense confusion and suffering he underwent during his process in "Play of Consciousness".

yes. the cleaner the pipes the easier the ride.

Lino,

Peace & God Bless

Santiago

If you know who "mama" is, that shit ain't from her.

Who is "she" and what's "the shit"?

I will jump into this one and risk getting my hands burnt. Bloody forum people (nothing personal anyone :) ) so reluctant to put their avs on the line, lest they be "responsible" for someone else's offline actions. How deluded can one get??? At least this is my opinion. I may be deluded but whatever.

Lino. Usual caveat. If you are in serious danger, get local (i.e., not online) help. Yes, I am "caveating" to attempt to mitigate any personal responsability. I'm sorry about that but I'm scared because I feel like I know what you're going through. I sometimes feel I'm going through it but I know it's not the same...excuse my rambling.

Getting yourself help where you're at may not be the "best" thing long term but that's the point, it doesn't have to be long term and once immediate danger is passed, you will likely thank yourself for being smart enough to ask for help.

Lino, how's your critical thinking? Setting aside all notions of "spirtuality" for 5 minutes, where'ya at with down to earth understanding of the process you're going through?

Who is "she" and what's "the shit"?

I will jump into this one and risk getting my hands burnt. Bloody forum people (nothing personal anyone :) ) so reluctant to put their avs on the line, lest they be "responsible" for someone else's offline actions. How deluded can one get??? At least this is my opinion. I may be deluded but whatever.

Lino. Usual caveat. If you are in serious danger, get local (i.e., not online) help. Yes, I am "caveating" to attempt to mitigate any personal responsability. I'm sorry about that but I'm scared because I feel like I know what you're going through. I sometimes feel I'm going through it but I know it's not the same...excuse my rambling.

Getting yourself help where you're at may not be the "best" thing long term but that's the point, it doesn't have to be long term and once immediate danger is passed, you will likely thank yourself for being smart enough to ask for help.

Lino, how's your critical thinking? Setting aside all notions of "spirtuality" for 5 minutes, where'ya at with down to earth understanding of the process you're going through?

"She" is Eve. The "shit" is so nasty in nature that the kundalini shit and trojan

becomes some sort of a strange scam.

Forget spiritual. Spiritual hasn't worked for 16 million years. Go back to mundane truths and beliefs.

Edited by lino

"She" is Eve. The "shit" is so nasty in nature that the kundalini shit and trojan

becomes some sort of a strange scam.

Forget spiritual. Spiritual hasn't worked for 16 million years. Go back to mundane truths and beliefs.

you have to consider.....

1) your own karma

2) your own energy

3) the energy of place you live in

4) Ancestral Karma

5) Elemental Karma, Earth Karma, Cosmic Karma

6) Parasites (Elementals, Parasite consciousness, Energy Vamps, Manipulative Aliens etc,

7) Everything is BALANCE. And you are actually one with all including the bad & the Ugly .

8) you/we live in a matrix and there is a chain of command. You can "disconnect" But even then you are not really free of it till you deal with the resolving of issues or karma.

For some areas you need the specific codes or "keys". For other areas all you need is simplicity & love and release.

Think of it like the Bon Lama or the HUna they are keeping the peace by helping everyone and every party involved attain the highest form of love & enlightenment & also release. Get rooted to the Source of all. THat source of all is the central Heart or the central spiral. However you want to see it or call it.

Keep Going Lino. NEVER STOP.

Become Zero and through that you become the 1

Love

& God Bless

Santi

"1) your own karma"

Fuck that shit. I ain't even going to believe that. That ain't my truth.

I'm going to make it abundantly clear. I got my shit stolen, at least,

three times before I even encountered you. I don't even know how many times

after the fact.

2) your own energy

My own truths will be clean and WILL ALWAYS BE CLEAN.

3) the energy of place you live in

"4) Ancestral Karma"

Ancestral Karma? I WILL ALWAYS DISOWN PEOPLE WHO STEAL FROM ME IN THE NASTIEST WAY.

"5) Elemental Karma, Earth Karma, Cosmic Karma"

I PRAYED TO EARTH AND IT BLESSED ME.

6) Parasites (Elementals, Parasite consciousness, Energy Vamps, Manipulative Aliens etc,

Should we really go through this?

"7) Everything is BALANCE. And you are actually one with all including the bad & the Ugly ."

Tea pot calling the kettle black.

"8) you/we live in a matrix and there is a chain of command. You can "disconnect" But even then you are not really free of it till you deal with the resolving of issues or karma.

For some areas you need the specific codes or "keys". For other areas all you need is simplicity & love and release."

Fuck that shit. I ain't loving a damn thing that tries to screw me over.

"Think of it like the Bon Lama or the HUna they are keeping the peace by helping everyone and every party involved attain the highest form of love & enlightenment & also release. Get rooted to the Source of all. THat source of all is the central Heart or the central spiral. However you want to see it or call it."

"Keep Going Lino. NEVER STOP."

I ain't doing somebody else's work.

"Become Zero and through that you become the 1

Love

& God Bless"

I'll bless myself thank you. I don't need to be blessed by steals

from people. You know god means deva. The difference in between

devas and asuras is that devas want sacrifices. Asuras keep shit

on the hidden.

Edited by lino

Lino, what you are saying is feeling right to me.

Did you pray to Earth?

Lino,

I thought Devas, Angels and others are helpful beings? They may not give one enlightenment (whatever that is lol Taoist, Buddhist, Hindu definitions) but are they not helpful and benign beings?

What does one do to protect oneself from such stealing? Chi Kung? Mantras? Shielding? Grounding? What practice do you currently follow/recommend?

For some reason, I just feel what you have realized is very valuable.

Ah.... What would Frank Zappa do?

My two sense... enjoy

Big difference between kneeling down and bending over Please pay attention especially at 03:40

Thank you very much goodnight

Lino,

I thought Devas, Angels and others are helpful beings? They may not give one enlightenment (whatever that is lol Taoist, Buddhist, Hindu definitions) but are they not helpful and benign beings?

What does one do to protect oneself from such stealing? Chi Kung? Mantras? Shielding? Grounding? What practice do you currently follow/recommend?

For some reason, I just feel what you have realized is very valuable.

For right now, I don't know how to keep the theft away. I got stolen from

when I exercised till muscle soreness.

Thing is that people start seeing they aren't attaining anything of note

under a system.

A lot of the emotions that people feel aren't natural. Don't pray to anything

except for Earth for right now.