Wun Yuen Gong

The Serpent - Satan?

The whole time I had been with you my health had gotten worse. I'm not

having anything to do with it anymore.

My brother sometimes you get worse before you get better if you are really making any growth or progress in healing. If healing is going through a deep process a lot of "shit" from with in will come to the surface so you can get rid of it. I gave you steps to do If you dont do them and follow them you can end up with some issues. again I will repeat...Root Ground Forgive Love release and circulate your energy daily (Chi Kung/Meditation) . We are many many layers thick it takes time.

Its normal to go through a dark time in Kundalini for a period. for some its longer than others.

AGAIN follow these steps: Root, Ground, Forgive, Love, yourself release and circulate your energy daily (Chi Kung/Meditation) .

peace my friend

You are in my prayers.

Santi

My brother sometimes you get worse before you get better if you are really making any growth or progress in healing. If healing is going through a deep process a lot of "shit" from with in will come to the surface so you can get rid of it. I gave you steps to do If you dont do them and follow them you can end up with some issues. again I will repeat...Root Ground Forgive Love release and circulate your energy daily (Chi Kung/Meditation) . We are many many layers thick it takes time.

Its normal to go through a dark time in Kundalini for a period. for some its longer than others.

AGAIN follow these steps: Root, Ground, Forgive, Love, yourself release and circulate your energy daily (Chi Kung/Meditation) .

peace my friend

You are in my prayers.

Santi

Don't give me that. I don't want "Jennifer", the former female angel,

that black and white being, not "William" or "William Jr." or anybody

that you sent.

I ain't forgiving a damn thing because that is what protected me from

the three-toed being.

What they are doing is energetic vampirism. Kind of nice that you were

in the MISA thing before. Are you running an extortion scam?

that you sent.

the three-toed being.

Lino you may need serious mental help my bro.

I never sent you "william" nor a "jennifer" now a three toad being.... Those things where in YOUR field of energy from before you contacted me. Man up my friend if you would follow the practices you would have been ok. You needed to take charge of your self. You have Kundalini Syndrome. You can improve your situation if you go back to training daily your chi sets, chi kung, dan tien work and also kap chakra meditations. or you can go see someone else proficient.

If you wont do the practices i recommended or wont come see me or any other good energy healer then i suggest you seek medical help. You are dellusional and possibly mentally ill. If you did more rooting and grounding and centering practices you may succeed in reclaiming your mental sanity. You came to me cause you where seeing things already.

You have still some ancestral and family karmas especially relating to abuse that i was helping you with. You still need to learn to integrate all aspects of your being.

Anyhow its ok insult me, and throw blame on me. You asked me for healing after you had incidents with D.Verdasi on his forum and from thing in your own living area. You where already "seeing" things when you contacted me for healing. I understand you are not your behaviours, Eventually sooner or later you will realize you had a distorted view of me and you will even apologize when you are ready. I suggest you reconnect with your higher-self and cause that is a beautiful energy. You want to go back to Truth and seeing your true self.

I am not an energy Vampire. One day you will realize this and you will apologize. As for MISA.....I left them many years ago for many reasons.

Peace to you & Prayers to you.

Santiago Dobles

Lino,

Seriousley dude, listen to Santi, he is giving you good advice....take it from me- i used to be delusional and paranoid.

I was diagnosed as schizophrenic because i made up false memorys and misinterpreted reality.

I was in hell for a long time but i continued meditating and then standing.

I went through all this for 6 years until one day everything changed for the better.

My advice is to do lots of standing and just relax...

hope this helps somewhat

and sorry for all the I's :)

peace

Ed

Hey Lino,

Seems like you need some help. I'm putting this here as my interpretation. It may or may not be helpful but I hope it is. The exercises in KAP are just exercises, designed to do a bunch of things. Some of them are to fire up your nervous system. Others are to cool it down. Still others are so you can experiment with feeling a whole range of emotions (these are bodily feelings) without them being dependent on "outside" input.

Thing is IME (and of course this is just my opinion too) that all these experiences don't come without attendant imagery and thoughts and effects (this is the "scenery") so if anywhere in your personal history you have "stuff" you haven't gotten over (and most people do: could be a bad movie you watched once, trauma as "banal" as getting a hospital exam, being left in the dark by your parents) it's going to come back up BY ASSOCIATION as soon as you fire up your nervous system. (This is the opportunity to resolve them and come out smiling the other side.)

The other BIG problem being that what comes back up by association may not even be recognizable - it could be an enlargement of the magazine cover in the dentist's office, a colour on the car that almost ran you over, a smell from the dumpster your classmate pointed to and threatened to put you in. So you could be in full on "physical setup" which recalls an earlier episode but all you can "see" are Jennifer and whoever.

I don't think you're sick although you'd qualify as such from what I've understood of the DMV. So maybe you could seek out a therapist that would take your experiences into account and work with you without doping you out.

I do think you're having a really rough time. Quit "practices" of any kind altogether. I know vipassana was suggested. I do think it's a good idea and that it just basically goes in the same direction for a while but slower. If you can do slower then do that. IME I've found that compassion and heart stuff go a very long way. The guys earlier on this thread have said so too. Those guys are pretty neat. :wub:

Work out, eat well, sleep well, relax, get sunshine, enjoy your life and quit digging around in the symbolic wasteland. If you're into the symbols, study them and study them hard. Knowledge is power.

that you sent.

the three-toed being.

I think Santi is right. These are your own karmas that you are dealing with, not a trojan from someone else. You have to realize that you are manifesting this stuff from your own subconscious. I went through exactly what Edward did as well. What you are going through too. As my teacher said, "You are the baker of the bread you eat."

I do prefer to go into the higher chakras... even if channeling into the lower. I've had a hard time with the 3rd chakra myself and thinking that balances anything. I've found more balance in the 4th chakra or heart chakra of Anahata or unstruck sound. Not as in a causeless effect, but as an effect caused beyond the physical.

The third chakra isn't what people think it is. I found out that the

"third chakra" is really a lump of Uranium installed inside the body.

I dont know if this has been a thread already but i was wondering what you all think of in a Christian sense of the Serpent as Satin but in Hindu, Kundalini is the awakening of the true inner energy which is also callled the Serpent and the chinese view the Dragon as an immortal and spirital beast. I know many other religions and cultures view the dragon either as a demonic or negative force whilst some use it for positive forces.

Comments?

WYG

Satan=Shaitan=adversary isn't quite what people think he is. The word definition

is a lot more mundane.

Keep in mind that a lot of the Popes did a lot of shit that is considered

abuses and exercising incorrectly.

The third chakra isn't what people think it is. I found out that the

"third chakra" is really a lump of Uranium installed inside the body.

Whao! That's a first. I'm going to have to look into this.

Be well!

i am concerned by the fact that several people continue to feed into lino's delusions. this is a problem, he obviously needs help and will not be getting it from a forum, nor will he be listening to the many people who have already recommended that he seek help in one way or another.

the least we can do for him is to stop feeding into the dark illusions that he is putting out.

i say this out of nothing but compassion and love.

i am concerned by the fact that several people continue to feed into lino's delusions. this is a problem, he obviously needs help and will not be getting it from a forum, nor will he be listening to the many people who have already recommended that he seek help in one way or another.

the least we can do for him is to stop feeding into the dark illusions that he is putting out.

i say this out of nothing but compassion and love.

I think he has his process. I would still recommend that he practice focusing all this thought weaving through breath meditation in order to get over the constant uprising of subconscious projecting, which elaborates a deep web of interpretation that may or may not be true. Stilling the mind is very good. -_-

If you wont do the practices i recommended or wont come see me or any other good energy healer then i suggest you seek medical help. You are dellusional and possibly mentally ill. If you did more rooting and grounding and centering practices you may succeed in reclaiming your mental sanity. You came to me cause you where seeing things already.

You have still some ancestral and family karmas especially relating to abuse that i was helping you with. You still need to learn to integrate all aspects of your being.

Anyhow its ok insult me, and throw blame on me. You asked me for healing after you had incidents with D.Verdasi on his forum and from thing in your own living area. You where already "seeing" things when you contacted me for healing. I understand you are not your behaviours, Eventually sooner or later you will realize you had a distorted view of me and you will even apologize when you are ready. I suggest you reconnect with your higher-self and cause that is a beautiful energy. You want to go back to Truth and seeing your true self.

I am not an energy Vampire. One day you will realize this and you will apologize. As for MISA.....I left them many years ago for many reasons.

Peace to you & Prayers to you.

Santiago Dobles

First of all, family and ancestral karmas go all the way to Adam and Eve. Tribal behaviors are a lot more

refined than people think.

That's not a higher self. That is a person from another realm on this Earth

that is assigned to me. I'm not even going to take that "beautiful energy"

remark seriously. The etheric shield on a body is supposed to actually be

an immune system against people that are not friends and are hostile. Every

single cell is supposed to be a back up to this immune system. The three brains

sends info out to other people as a redundant backup (dantian trojan is bad).

It is really funny that people are getting socially engineered by "sweet

talk" rather than looking in the mirror to see if their body is getting

fucked up :lol:

It seems that visual indicators and common sense

get insighted out <_<

Edited by lino

I think he has his process. I would still recommend that he practice focusing all this thought weaving through breath meditation in order to get over the constant uprising of subconscious projecting, which elaborates a deep web of interpretation that may or may not be true. Stilling the mind is very good. -_-

My bad, thank you. I have to respect other people's processes too :)

Lino,

No disrespect, but you need help. Some medication would allow you see beyond your delusions and realise that you are making jangle associations between things and that your ego is convincing you that you are allways right.

Please seek help my friend! i went through what you are going through...and yes it is very hard, but if you let down your psychological defences and listen with an open heart to others advice including the doctor's advice then i promise you will get better and enjoy a happier more fullfilled life along with peace of mind--thats a promise.

all the best peace

Ed

ps, your post number is 888,that is the sign of Jesus Christ in the book of revelations....maybe its telling you to listen eh :)

Ed

ps, your post number is 888,that is the sign of Jesus Christ in the book of revelations....maybe its telling you to listen eh :)

Ed

I rather go to my 42 = enjoying life :mellow:

lino, I have read your post and the post that have followed hesitent to mention anything as i do also trust in the process I do howver think there are factors that can interfere and also maybe listening and getting help would be part of that process. I would suggest you focus on your diet and you may find relief as some types of mental disorders are strongly linked to diet. I would cut out ALL Grains ESPECALLY gluten contating grains. Also dairy and nuts and seeds. These foods contain protiens that the human body has not adapted to eating and cause leaky gut releasing undigested protiens into the blood that eventually make it to the brain and cause this. Surley the worst offender is the gluten. Eat nothing but Free range meats, fruits and veggies (thats it). Cook all foods in olive and coconut oil. Actaully slam the coconut oil to help repair the brain and digestive track, put in coffee and on ALL of your meals, shoot for 6-8 tablespoons a day. Supplemnt krill oil as well, Omega 3's that make it into the tissues safley and effectively compared to regular fish oil. Also walk outside barefoot for 30 min a day to connect to the earth. Peace

Edited by Ramon25

All of these story are twisted by some sort of money establishment.

Adam and Eve have a right to know what is good and bad. Ignorance sets people up for failure.

All of these story are twisted by some sort of money establishment.

Adam and Eve have a right to know what is good and bad. Ignorance sets people up for failure.

A reptoid got damned by DNA manipulation. Truth has power.