Wun Yuen Gong

The Serpent - Satan?

How does one do that? Just pray, with intent?

Yeah

I prayed to Earth and I got a massive amount of magnetic energy

added to me. I can't guarantee it'll work for you.

For right now, I don't know how to keep the theft away. I got stolen from

when I exercised till muscle soreness.

Thing is that people start seeing they aren't attaining anything of note

under a system.

A lot of the emotions that people feel aren't natural. Don't pray to anything

except for Earth for right now.

The Earth is a Divine Being for sure. But it too is in a state of Prayer to the Source.

"1) your own karma"

Fuck that shit. I ain't even going to believe that. That ain't my truth.

I'm going to make it abundantly clear. I got my shit stolen, at least,

three times before I even encountered you. I don't even know how many times

after the fact.

2) your own energy

My own truths will be clean and WILL ALWAYS BE CLEAN.

3) the energy of place you live in

"4) Ancestral Karma"

Ancestral Karma? I WILL ALWAYS DISOWN PEOPLE WHO STEAL FROM ME IN THE NASTIEST WAY.

"5) Elemental Karma, Earth Karma, Cosmic Karma"

I PRAYED TO EARTH AND IT BLESSED ME.

6) Parasites (Elementals, Parasite consciousness, Energy Vamps, Manipulative Aliens etc,

Should we really go through this?

"7) Everything is BALANCE. And you are actually one with all including the bad & the Ugly ."

Tea pot calling the kettle black.

"8) you/we live in a matrix and there is a chain of command. You can "disconnect" But even then you are not really free of it till you deal with the resolving of issues or karma.

For some areas you need the specific codes or "keys". For other areas all you need is simplicity & love and release."

Fuck that shit. I ain't loving a damn thing that tries to screw me over.

"Think of it like the Bon Lama or the HUna they are keeping the peace by helping everyone and every party involved attain the highest form of love & enlightenment & also release. Get rooted to the Source of all. THat source of all is the central Heart or the central spiral. However you want to see it or call it."

"Keep Going Lino. NEVER STOP."

I ain't doing somebody else's work.

"Become Zero and through that you become the 1

Love

& God Bless"

I'll bless myself thank you. I don't need to be blessed by steals

from people. You know god means deva. The difference in between

devas and asuras is that devas want sacrifices. Asuras keep shit

on the hidden.

Lino Best wishes to you I do wish you success and will pray that you do succeed in what ever you choose to do in this life.

May the GOD in your heart bless you more. Let go of all anger and forgive all. I know that is easy to say but its part of the path of the heart.

GOD actually is from the root germanic word "GUD" aka GOOD. Deva is more to the liking of "ARCHANGEL"

Also it can be broken down to

Generator Operator & Destroyer Aka MAHASHIVA

Olofi

Allah

KuntZangpo

Wuji/Tao

All same thing. Same all Omnipresent everything & Nonthingness

Kundalini is the Energy of God or the BREATH of God, AKA Holy Spirit.

it can also be interpreted as the "word" of God or the "Light" of God.

The Serpent was The "SON" or the 1st made in to form.

Contrary to popular belief and wrongly altered scriptures....It was our actual Creator in the Flesh on this planet & creator of PLanet.

Enki, Ptah, Obatala, Krishna, (same being), essentially the 1st cosmic Buddha in Light form.

I hope this helps.

With out the heart open nothing is possible that truly has lasting effect on any plane of existence.

Love to you my brother, & remember a peaceful and calm head & heart is the key to success in any endeavor.

Peace Namaste Salams

Santiago

Lino...

Jinn...Genie...Genius

Genie...wish fulfilling

Jinn...personal freedom Arhat...Liberation

The Quran is a misdirection.

Jinn will never bow to somebody ("God") that keeps the Vedas in effect.

75-100 years = Vedas

Stream-entry 36,000,000 years or 959,760,000 years...depending on whether post-flood or pre-flood

Methuselah 969 years - preflood which equals out to 2.58 million years post-flood

Methuselah - Lightbringer

Methisto - "God"

This shit becomes so strange that people can't even wonder

Edited by lino

Jinn...Genie...Genius

Genie...wish fulfilling

Jinn...personal freedom Arhat...Liberation

The Quran is a misdirection.

Jinn will never bow to somebody ("God") that keeps the Vedas in effect.

75-100 years = Vedas

Stream-entry 36,000,000 years or 959,760,000 years...depending on whether post-flood or pre-flood

Methuselah 969 years - preflood which equals out to 2.58 million years post-flood

Methuselah - Lightbringer

Methisto - "God"

This shit becomes so strange that people can't even wonder

The Bible , Quran, Talmud and the Vedas all have their quirks and I am sure some things have been lost in translation but they also have their truths. But yes they have their corruptions thanks to the "jinn" & man that have done their best to distort universal truth.

The Jinn is also the Djab. Some are good some are bad. Some dont give a shit. Frankly I don't go even near them and no they are not Arhats. They are not even close to being real Buddhas.

"The djab are a family of spirits who perform magickal functions for their possessor. Although the word "djab" is derived from the French word "diable" (devil), djabs are personal spirits that belong to a specific person, sometimes via a magickal contract, and are not akin to the devil in the Christian sense of the word. A djab is most frequently invoked to ward off enemies, to gain the competitive edge in business matters, to increase one's wealth, or to create other material successes. In addition, djabs are used for healing purposes. While djabs are happy to provide their services, they do require payment from their possessor on a regular basis. If they are not tended to appropriately, djabs will wreak utter havoc in your life, and are known to punish their possessor if not paid for their services."

Does that sound like a Buddha to you? uh I dont think so....

Methuselah is actually "merlin" another incarnation of Odin aka Enki, Aka Obatala. He is another emanation of the YA ANUR or the Sacred Light.

Have you ever actually seen a Jinn?

Not something to play around with unless you have experience. I have removed them from peoples body & have seen Great Sheiks get rid of them. Again not something you want to conjure or mess. Better to just go to the source for your knowledge and your direction.

Jinn Do not like Water nor do they like Lightning or electricity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie

There are some jinn that are seeking spirituality. But its rare the ones that do become Useful allies. There are mosques just for Jinn in certain places. the positive ones i have seen look similar to elves or something out of "hell boy 2".

Others however just want to see you fuck up some how or want you to be in DEBT to them always and slaves....HMM sounds familiar? Just look around you in our own society. Bankers, Creditors, GOV's etc.....

Folks possessed by powerful Jinn. In some cases they dont even know it.

Even the Positive ones do not get my trust.

They can be tricksters.

• Like 1

Enki, Ptah, Obatala, Krishna, (same being), essentially the 1st cosmic Buddha in Light form.

Even under your system, which consists of Abrahamic Religions and Vedas (with and without

sacrifices), the primordial Buddha is Vairocana. Look at his nose in images and guess who

it is.

Not something to play around with unless you have experience. I have removed them from peoples body & have seen Great Sheiks get rid of them. Again not something you want to conjure or mess. Better to just go to the source for your knowledge and your direction.

There are some jinn that are seeking spirituality. But its rare the ones that do become Useful allies. There are mosques just for Jinn in certain places. the positive ones i have seen look similar to elves or something out of "hell boy 2".

Others however just want to see you fuck up some how or want you to be in DEBT to them always and slaves....HMM sounds familiar? Just look around you in our own society. Bankers, Creditors, GOV's etc.....

They can be tricksters.

Have you checked to see if the Jinn is an imposter? Or even asked exactly

why a Jinn is doing it?

Jinn can walk thru walls and pass thru salt, water isn't going to do a damn

thing to them.

Bankers, creditors and... are not possessed by Jinn. They are possessed by the

same pragmatic behaviors that direct somebody to feed their family and accumulate

property. I didn't create a family, my pragmatic behaviors dictate that I run to

downward life support since I rely on other resources. Through truthmaking/wishing

and regular means property, money and means can be taken away. I'll go where nobody

goes.

I got fucked up and ended up with a hospital bill out of this whole ordeal

and that is something that I'm never going to forget.

Some of the seven deadly sins (which are external poisons perpetuated at the

absolute wrong time) are reasonable behaviors at the right times. One of your

students had that shit come up at the wrong time.

Edited by lino

They can be tricksters.

I have actually seen Jinn and they do look like genies in the cartoons.

They go immaterial from the waist on down due to defensive and pragmatic

measures.

Edited by lino

The Bible , Quran, Talmud and the Vedas all have their quirks and I am sure some things have been lost in translation but they also have their truths. But yes they have their corruptions thanks to the "jinn" & man that have done their best to distort universal truth.

The Jinn is also the Djab. Some are good some are bad. Some dont give a shit. Frankly I don't go even near them and no they are not Arhats. They are not even close to being real Buddhas.

"The djab are a family of spirits who perform magickal functions for their possessor. Although the word "djab" is derived from the French word "diable" (devil), djabs are personal spirits that belong to a specific person, sometimes via a magickal contract, and are not akin to the devil in the Christian sense of the word. A djab is most frequently invoked to ward off enemies, to gain the competitive edge in business matters, to increase one's wealth, or to create other material successes. In addition, djabs are used for healing purposes. While djabs are happy to provide their services, they do require payment from their possessor on a regular basis. If they are not tended to appropriately, djabs will wreak utter havoc in your life, and are known to punish their possessor if not paid for their services."

Does that sound like a Buddha to you? uh I dont think so....

Methuselah is actually "merlin" another incarnation of Odin aka Enki, Aka Obatala. He is another emanation of the YA ANUR or the Sacred Light.

Let's see

God...Deva...Devil <--- from what you put out before

Jinn are not Devas, they don't require sacrifices because they are breatharian.

They can smell salads and still be satiated.

Methuselah is not Odin. Odin lost an eye to get the wisdom eye (Vedas).

Once somebody rejects the Vedas in any form they get the nine eyes, the yellow

ball that move up from the sea of chi to the sternum is a ball of subtle heavy metal

(uranium). So the process for getting off of the Vedas became virused.

Methuselah/Lightbringer got off the Vedas, he turn away from the Angels/winged Asura.

Methuselah lived 10 times longer than was actually possible.

"Buddhas" essentially are teachers...teacher/teachings/community

There are teachers of good things and teacher of bad things.

Even under your system, which consists of Abrahamic Religions and Vedas (with and without

sacrifices), the primordial Buddha is Vairocana. Look at his nose in images and guess who

it is.

Actually my "System" is based on Universal principles.

Have you checked to see if the Jinn is an imposter? Or even asked exactly

why a Jinn is doing it?

Jinn can walk thru walls and pass thru salt, water isn't going to do a damn

thing to them.

Bankers, creditors and... are not possessed by Jinn. They are possessed by the

same pragmatic behaviors that direct somebody to feed their family and accumulate

property. I didn't create a family, my pragmatic behaviors dictate that I run to

downward life support since I rely on other resources. Through truthmaking/wishing

and regular means property, money and means can be taken away. I'll go where nobody

goes.

I got fucked up and ended up with a hospital bill out of this whole ordeal

and that is something that I'm never going to forget.

Some of the seven deadly sins (which are external poisons perpetuated at the

absolute wrong time) are reasonable behaviors at the right times. One of your

students had that shit come up at the wrong time.

water is not for jinn who is "fire" jinn. there are water elementals. but real jinn are fire based,

yes they do look like cartoon and like some folks in movies.

i suggest you look closely at some of our world nations leaders... you will see jinn.

Let's see

ball that move up from the sea of chi to the sternum is a ball of subtle heavy metal

Methuselah/Lightbringer got off the Vedas, he turn away from the Angels/winged Asura.

i am sure there are khodam that are buddha but jinn /djab are not buddhas nor arhats.

Let's see

bro they feed on humans....

Let's see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odin

odin is pre vedic

bro they feed on humans....

lessee

hu-man = godman

I'm man.

I'm not godman. If you are godman then that is all you. Godmen in

the flesh, in India, are known as frauds.

Satan is the bringer of light and the bestower of knowledge/wisdom. Satan is symbolic of the earth, of the lower chackras,SHE is the libarator. satan is more feminine in nature. Science is in essence of the satanic archetype. Expirience of what the physical world has to offer and the search for truth are also satanic. All of the negative qualities of satan come when the lower chackra's are disconnected from god, The higher chackra's. Christians are pretty anti earth (seen in adam and eve)so they demonize the satan arechetype who is the bringer of light BUT NOT the light itself..... The serpent is great, Having had a kundalini awakening, it means alot to me

Satan is the bringer of light and the bestower of knowledge/wisdom. Satan is symbolic of the earth, of the lower chackras,SHE is the libarator. satan is more feminine in nature. Science is in essence of the satanic archetype. Expirience of what the physical world has to offer and the search for truth are also satanic. All of the negative qualities of satan come when the lower chackra's are disconnected from god, The higher chackra's. Christians are pretty anti earth (seen in adam and eve)so they demonize the satan arechetype who is the bringer of light BUT NOT the light itself..... The serpent is great, Having had a kundalini awakening, it means alot to me

It ain't the Earth. The Earth is flawless and faultless in itself.

The flaws and faults are within person to person relationships and

unseen malicious forces itself.

Lino,

I thought Devas, Angels and others are helpful beings? They may not give one enlightenment (whatever that is lol Taoist, Buddhist, Hindu definitions) but are they not helpful and benign beings?

What does one do to protect oneself from such stealing? Chi Kung? Mantras? Shielding? Grounding? What practice do you currently follow/recommend?

For some reason, I just feel what you have realized is very valuable.

Check Revelations and see what Angels are doing with the seven poisons.

The fucked up thing about it is that it hides an uglier truth. Revelations

was adapted from the Vipassana at the current time.

Also

I suspect that Siddartha Guatama didn't come up with the 10 fetters.

I have to throw the 10 fetters out entirely. The cool flow up the spine

and into the head was an adaptation to a hot jungle environment so that the

nervous system and the head wouldn't overheat and the body wouldn't die.

Somebody stops that flow in the wrong physical environment and your physical

body dies. People that do that shit don't have your best interests at heart

and don't give a shit about you.

This is turning out to be a very interesting discussion. Could you please explain what exactly are differences between various beings of Muslim occult traditions such as khodams, jinns, angels, etc.?

I am especially interested in the differences between a khodam and a jinn. What is a khodam? I heard that a lot of Indonesian practitioners practice methods that involve khodams. What is your opinion on this and khodams in general? I mean, you said that no matter if positive or negative you would never accept anything from a jinn, because even the good ones are tricksters. What about khodams?

Islam recognizes there classes of beings "higher" than humans: farishta (angels), shaitans (satanic beings) and jinn (demons or spirits). Khodams are sometimes angelic beings, sometimes jinn. Khodam is a function rather than a type. The function of a khodam is similar to that of an "ally" of shamanism or "familiar" of Western witchcraft, the difference being that animals are not employed as khodams.

The common characteristic of farishta, shaitans and jinn is that they are made from one element (or substance, or as I prefer to call it, type of qi or wuxing phase) rather than from a combination of substances that constitute a human being. (In this regard, I find Prince Charles's Four Pillars of Destiny reading particularly interesting -- he has only two wuxing phases, Fire and Water. That's pretty close to not really being human...:ninja:)