Hi, Anyone send 20 dollars to him and received answers lol. Is he a instructor in SFQ? I recently reading his threads why he so obsessed with sitting in lotus posture? Anyone know him personally?

2 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:

Hi, Anyone send 20 dollars to him and received answers lol. Is he a instructor in SFQ? I recently reading his threads why he so obsessed with sitting in lotus posture? Anyone know him personally?

I read one of his books once.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:

he still around? 

Remember putting him on ignore, maybe there was something in his theories but I prefer experiencing over analyzing.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chang dao ling said:

He writes books what's the name of this book?

Um ... can't remember but I'll PM something to you.

• Like 1

He stopped posting when he received pushback over his claims of using his subtle body techniques derived from sitting full lotus and flexing his vagus nerve to sexually stimulate/assault teen girls in public places...

He read as highly imbalanced and delusional, over time it became more extreme.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

He was way out there.  Interesting, strange, sincere, passionate, eccentric, obsessive, some practices had questionable morals (looking at you O's at a distance).. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, thelerner said:

(**mods if giving out this name has any negative connotations please remove this post**.  added because he used it freely here. )

Don't know him and tbh if I were to take the goals of his techniques as stated in this thread at face value, I'd find them fairly disgusting tbh.

That said, if he's an EU citizen, then including his personal data ( name & surname) in a post would be a violation of his GDPR rights.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, silent thunder said:

He stopped posting when he received pushback over his claims of using his subtle body techniques derived from sitting full lotus and flexing his vagus nerve to sexually stimulate/assault teen girls in public places...

He read as highly imbalanced and delusional, over time it became more extreme.

Reminds me of the Merovingian in the Matrix movie.

Edited by Cobie

4 hours ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

Don’t waste your time with him

Yes i understand that reading his threads LoL 

7 hours ago, thelerner said:

He was way out there.  Interesting, strange, sincere, passionate, eccentric, obsessive, some practices had questionable morals (looking at you O's at a distance).. 

Did he developed lotus posture obsession from SFQ? In Hinduism lotus posture awaken your kundalini energy way faster than cross legged posture 

11 hours ago, silent thunder said:

subtle body techniques derived from sitting full lotus

Did he claimed he have multiple astral bodies due to lotus posture? In Hinduism a person becomes enlightened he have multiple astral bodies we call them nirmankaya. I think he becomes delusion that he became a enlightened person. But enlightened persons don't ask 20 dollars 

3 minutes ago, Chang dao ling said:

What?

Well ...  if you go chasing rabbits , you know you are going to fall  ( down the rabbit hole  you chased it into - , it will be strange in that world, so ) just tell them a hooker smoking dao bum , tried to warn you  , but you didnt heed their call .  You go check with Nungali ... when he was just small . When the posters on the forums are talking sloppy dread , and Voidisyingyang is talking backwards  and the Mods are 'Off with his head " , Remember  ... what I just said  .....  use your head  ...

use your  HEE- EE- EEEEEE - EEEEEEEE- ED !     ....  CRACK !   ( that was the screen cracking )

image.png.bc21c493c0b4dcf11e6a7d1d330b79bb.png

( or something like that  ) 

B)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

Well ...  if you go chasing rabbits , you know you are going to fall  ( down the rabbit hole  you chased it into - , it will be strange in that world, so ) just tell them a hooker smoking dao bum , tried to warn you  , but you didnt heed their call .  You go check with Nungali ... when he was just small . When the posters on the forums are talking sloppy dread , and Voidisyingyang is talking backwards  and the Mods are 'Off with his head " , Remember  ... what I just said  .....  use your head  ...

use your  HEE- EE- EEEEEE - EEEEEEEE- ED !     ....  CRACK !   ( that was the screen cracking )

image.png.bc21c493c0b4dcf11e6a7d1d330b79bb.png

( or something like that  ) 

B)

Lol 🤣 now i understand 

Posted (edited)

Or as Allen Bennet   ( Aleister Crowley's  teacher  and mentor in 'The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn  ' ,      and also  the second Englishman to be ordained a Buddhist Monk { Theravada}  ,  and instrumental to introducing Buddhism to England ,  and established the first Buddhist Mission in the UK , etc. etc . ) once said to Crowley on meeting him , and giving  Crowley 'the stern eye'  ( after , probably,  scanning his aura ) ;

''Little Brother , you have not been 'playing with the Goetia' *, have you   ?  " < frown >

* another 'rabbit hole' .

Charles Henry Allan Bennet  - Bhikkhu Ananda Metteyya

image.png.bb1306009d5ddedad4420ec2f28531d8.png

Edited by Nungali
  • Wow 1

4 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Or as Allen Bennet   ( Aleister Crowley's  teacher  and mentor in 'The Hermetic O rder of the Golden ' ,      and the second Englishman to be ordained a Buddhist Monk { Theravada}  , instrumental to introducing Buddhism to England , established the first Buddhist Mission in the UK , etc. etc . ) once said to Crowley on meeting him , and giving him Crowley the stern eye (and no doubt scanning his aura ) ;

''Little Brother , you have not been 'playing with the Goetia' *, have you   ?  "

* another 'rabbit hole' .

Charles Henry Allan Bennet  - Bhikkhu Ananda Metteyya

image.png.bb1306009d5ddedad4420ec2f28531d8.png

Aleister Crowley is a satanist right? 

Whatever .   He can be if you want sensationalism or are interested in Satanism .

OR

You could look into Allan Bennet more  ... that might answer you question , or hopefully it might elucidate  the very base of the  nature of this thread and its subject matter, the 'choices' and changes  of 'paths' one chooses, 'left and right hand paths ' , if one ascribes to that concept ,  etc  ... IMO , all more interesting than a 'dead Satanist ' .  ;)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

Whatever .   He can be if you want sensationalism or are interested in Satanism .

OR

You could look into Allan Bennet more  ... that might answer you question , or hopefully it might elucidate  the very base of the  nature of this thread and its subject matter, the 'choices' and changes  of 'paths' one chooses, 'left and right hand paths ' , if one ascribes to that concept ,  etc  ... IMO , all more interesting than a 'dead Satanist ' .  ;)

Thanks 👍

19 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:

If I remember correctly, he did not promise an answer for $20. Just that he would "meditate" on it.

Maybe you would get a magic 8 ball response like: "answer unclear".

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:

But enlightened persons don't ask 20 dollars 

Don´t they?  My guess is that enlightened people are hard to pin down, economically or otherwise.  Some ask for $20, some $20,000.  Some give it away for free, some give you money.  Wu wei is a bitch.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 3

The reason he was obsessed with lotus position because he believed that it was what transformed jing into qi. He spoke extensively about it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:

Did he claimed he have multiple astral bodies due to lotus posture? In Hinduism a person becomes enlightened he have multiple astral bodies we call them nirmankaya. I think he becomes delusion that he became a enlightened person. But enlightened persons don't ask 20 dollars 

I've nothing more to add to this topic.

• Like 2