daoboy

Rudi Authentic Neigong

Oh,  I was late. @Partez got banned.

Human has 7 bodies.. the magic of a human body is that if you move your lazy ass to a gym and put it on a clean diet free of junk food and drugs, it will transform, it will change who you are and your well-being and physical capabilities dramatically. This is self-development. It is kind of absurd how a fat slob of mass can turn into a Greek god sculpture through training and lifestyle.

Now, the same thing applies to the other 6 bodies; each body development has it's own perks and abilities.

The physical body is the most studied and observed, as to sense any other body, you have to develop "abilities." Modern science cannot even explain why you are sleeping, and if the soul exists or not. If you want to rely on that you should forget about any spiritual development.

Some perspective :

Our Universe is estimated to be 7 trillion light years in size; even if you move at the speed of light, even after 7 trillion years, it won't be enough to reach the Universe's borders because our Universe is growing and expanding.

But our Universe is only one out of many. Modern science models that there are at least 26.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000... other universes.

Yet, here you are, exercising in futility and throwing dirt on forums because your life is boring. If you cannot cultivate, at least have fun and enjoy your life. The world does not revolve around you, nobody is going to come or "prove" anything. This is some infantile fantasy reality. We would not want people who have to be pampered, motivated, and "prove" me each step or I sit on ass, in our school. :D

8 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Go see someone who can faqi, feel it in person. Once you do that, then a proper discussion can be had. Anything else is just assumptions.

As Pak Satrio said, it was not a problem for him to find people who could emit energy as an electric current. That kind of ability is already becoming increasingly common and spreading around. Same way as there were a lot of people with extrasensory perception and empaths around. Because there are working and relatively easy practices to develop ESP abilities.

From my experience, on one of the first few Energy Work practices condensing an energy ball, I had it gave a strong electric current, and it was painful to the fingers, they went numb and twisted around under pressure, and it was not like a single discharge. Teachers I had back then could not really explain it, so it just happened on its own after 55 minutes of standing still practice, without any prior knowledge. That is how long it takes to verify; there is no need to fly airplanes and strip someone to underpants (that was gay).

In internal circles, all kinds of abilities are common; what is more interesting that different people have different abilities, not everyone is interested in the same things, it is just that they are not talked about and not shown publicly. What Pak John did was reckless and led to negative consequences.

As far as teaching goes, even if you pay 50$ a month for ten years, that would be only $6000. It is almost twice less than a certain Daoist charge for a single few-day seminar for beginners. A single seminar where "teacher" spares you a single glance and forgets, or a long-term training where you are guided through and have access to feedback.

Anyone serious about self-development had to spend a lot of money on it, including myself. Not every seminar I have visited was a success, but the financial price is still low and easily recoverable in the material world. Unlike the price you pay in terms of time, vitality, and other possible damage, that can be irrecoverable.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Nice documentary! Thanks for sharing. Can’t believe the big difference in the rat that was exposed to negative ions compared to the one that wasn’t!

Yes - that looks spectacular. But how many rats were tested that way? If it were only two rats than nothing substantial has been proven. And that's the problem with many topics here. There are lots of non-controversial ways to improve your health and well-being. Regularly taking a walk, a good nights rest, healthy food, etc. Why focus on the seemingly miraculous? Even if the world was completely devoid of miracles, than it would still be a fascinatingly spectacular place. But in the daily hassle we tend to lose sight of it.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Neirong said:

Yet, here you are, exercising in futility and throwing dirt on forums because your life is boring. If you cannot cultivate, at least have fun and enjoy your life. The world does not revolve around you, nobody is going to come or "prove" anything. This is some infantile fantasy reality. We would not want people who have to be pampered, motivated, and "prove" me each step or I sit on ass, in our school. :D

Much easier to sit and complain than do any self development at all. 

As Pak Satrio said, it was not a problem for him to find people who could emit energy as an electric current. That kind of ability is already becoming increasingly common and spreading around. Same way as there were a lot of people with extrasensory perception and empaths around. Because there are working and relatively easy practices to develop ESP abilities.

The irony is all the information you need is on this site. It’s up to each person to find the hidden gems themselves instead of wasting time telling everyone their opinions.

In internal circles, all kinds of abilities are common; what is more interesting that different people have different abilities, not everyone is interested in the same things, it is just that they are not talked about and not shown publicly. What Pak John did was reckless and led to negative consequences.

I haven’t even mentioned other abilities that people have apparently gained from cultivation, if they can’t handle faqi, their heads will explode from the others.

As far as teaching goes, even if you pay 50$ a month for ten years, that would be only $6000. It is almost twice less than a certain Daoist charge for a single few-day seminar for beginners. A single seminar where "teacher" spares you a single glance and forgets, or a long-term training where you are guided through and have access to feedback.

Anyone serious about self-development had to spend a lot of money on it, including myself. Not every seminar I have visited was a success, but the financial price is still low and easily recoverable in the material world. Unlike the price you pay in terms of time, vitality, and other possible damage, that can be irrecoverable.

Good point, glad you did the math. Lots of people spend more than $50 a month on alcohol, cigarettes and drugs. Complaining about this is absolutely retarded.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

Yes - that looks spectacular. But how many rats were tested that way? If it were only two rats than nothing substantial has been proven. And that's the problem with many topics here.

Did you even watch the video? There were more than two rats, they had two groups of rats. You could probably find the study for the exact number if you looked. 

This is what I don’t understand, people talk about proof. Here is a video of not just information, but a scientist doing scientific research and showing the results. What more do you want? Is an Asian scientist not as good as a Western one?

13 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

There are lots of non-controversial ways to improve your health and well-being. Regularly taking a walk, a good nights rest, healthy food, etc. Why focus on the seemingly miraculous? Even if the world was completely devoid of miracles, than it would still be a fascinatingly spectacular place. But in the daily hassle we tend to lose sight of it.

What is so controversial in finding out how nature works? You talk about going for a walk, the video mentions walking in nature by a waterfall, and explains that the negative ions created by the waterfall are what makes it beneficial for your health.

Is this so mind blowing and unbelievable? It’s like people on this site are anti-research, anti-knowledge. They are just happy with what they already know, and that’s it. No room for exploration or learning more.

Edited by Pak_Satrio

33 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

There are lots of non-controversial ways to improve your health and well-being. Regularly taking a walk, a good nights rest, healthy food, etc. Why focus on the seemingly miraculous? Even if the world was completely devoid of miracles, than it would still be a fascinatingly spectacular place. But in the daily hassle we tend to lose sight of it.

Quoted for truth. <thumbs up>

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

so...

if the zapper-healer-donor gives his healing qi to the patient - from where does this qi come?

if it is a healing qi why it heals only certain minor diseases if at all, and not all of them?

it is a healing qi how long the healing effect lasts?

if it is  a healing qi how come the zapper gets sick and ages himself?

if it is a healing qi how come the zapper at least does not look at all healthier/younger than a regular person his age?

It seems like every topic about powers like this or Mo Pie really become heated. Powers are of the ego and the ego is what leads to conflict.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Pak_Satrio

Another over the top reaction. One would think that after the ban for Partez the civility in discussion would quickly return, but not so. Those remaining in the race are now celebrating their victory by painting the non-believers as lazy, stupid, dogmatic, racist, etc. It's only slightly less pathetic than what Partez did.

Yes the guy in the video talked about two groups of rats. But how many rats were there? That's why I asked. Showing just two rats doesn't prove anything. After that I visited this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_air_ionization_therapy So my current opinion is that it might work or it might not work, and that it's not clear yet. Besides large concentrations of ozone are considered unhealthy.

After that I found this on YouTube. Not about the sort of thing the professor talked about, but also about negative ions so I might as well post it here as a warning for those who want to go a step further:

That's why I personally prefer simple well known "practices" like taking a walk, healthy food, etc. 

But I'm leaving the party. Please have ball!

Edited by wandelaar

5 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:

Falun gong founder li honzi says. Those who has white aura can see and digest truth. Those who has black aura can't see and digest truth. 

He also says aliens are using computers to take over human bodies, race-mixing severs our connection with the gods, and feminism and gay rights are part of a Satanic scheme to make us all communists.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

so...

if the zapper-healer-donor gives his healing qi to the patient - from where does this qi come?

if it is a healing qi why it heals only certain minor diseases if at all, and not all of them?

it is a healing qi how long the healing effect lasts?

if it is  a healing qi how come the zapper gets sick and ages himself?

if it is a healing qi how come the zapper at least does not look at all healthier/younger than a regular person his age?

I'll answer this as it is likely going to be useful for many reading. 

Qi is generated in our bodies from the food we eat via the practices we do. If we are working on a lot of patients and start running low, or running out, eating a big meal replenishes a great deal of qi. This is at the later stages of development, doesn't work like this in the beginning. Only once the dantian is fully established and strong with the channels being well developed and open too. So it does requires years of doing the correct practices slowly enhancing how the body both produces and stores energy and how it easily it can move around in the body.

We do treat serious conditions successfully all the time, don't compare us to other systems you know about without having met us and seen what we do.. Qi is used as a tool in combination with tcm based healing methods like acupuncture, bone setting, tuina and herbal prescriptions. 

Depends if the patient changed the problem which caused the conditions for the problem to arise in the first place. If they did, the healing effect can be permanent and continue to improve with time. A doctor can stop the bleeding and put stiches, but if the patient goes home and continues to cut themselves they will keep bleeding. The same thing happens internally with bad diet, lack of exercise, stress and not enough sleep.

Qi is energy, it gives you more, and you can give more to patients. It doesn't make you immune to viruses, or bacteria or poison, it does not stop aging and I don't see why it would or should . It just allows your body to function at it's optimum capacity which doesn't mean it's invulnerable or won't age. It will definitely age better than someone who doesn't have the qi if you don't overspend your qi constantly.

Using qi every day to treat patients is draining not to mention getting exposed to sick qi all day every day. The monks who do the same training as us but aren't actively working as doctors look years younger and live much longer than the average person. 

Hope this helps others who thought the questions were interesting instead of just being a set up for you to come with snarky rhetorical questions later for whatever reason you like to ask them.

Edited by 小梦想
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, Neirong said:

That is how long it takes to verify; there is no need to fly airplanes and strip someone to underpants (that was gay).

Gotta love these power threads.  This one has a mention of, presumably heterosexual, sex tourism in the Ukraine.  And now there's the suggestion that procedures alledgedly designed to check the validity of faqi zapper demonstrations are actually the work of horny homosexuals.  Good heavens -- what will we think of next!?

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Maddie said:

It seems like every topic about powers like this or Mo Pie really become heated. Powers are of the ego and the ego is what leads to conflict.

Lots of old texts, particularly in South Asia, talk about siddhis (one whole chapter in Patanjali’ s book with 4 chapters talks about them)They arise naturally as a consequence of the practice and how we respond to them to affects where we end up.  I think making a certain capability the focus of your practice is limiting, even showing it or talking about it can carry some consequences, particularly if it’s a show off or carnival type approach. On the other hand teachers sharing their qi with their students, (or in this case with a patient) can be a useful normal process if done correctly. Having powers doesn’t mean someone is spiritually advanced either. I’ve seen people who could do many things end up unwell physically, mentally and reputationally because their experiences made them view themselves too highly and they took advantage of others.

The negative, cynical energetic reaction we see to this topic in these comments and elsewhere on TB is just the flip side of people over excited chasing powers. They are like the negative image of obsessed fans.(negative fan boys)   I would say it’s equally as destructive for them as it is for the over excited fan. The advice I have received  for responding to weird things arising is to maybe acknowledge, maybe laugh or say wow, then move on with your practice. I think the same thing goes with responding to others that have something arise in their practice. 

Finally sometimes I see teachers  talk to other teacher’s students talking negative about their teachers. I  think this can carry some pretty serious karma if it’s done to for the wrong reason. It’s easy to think you are doing someone a favor when a) you don’t fully understand what is going on in that relationship b).it’s really done to steal that student away. For students I would say take any comment from a teacher that disrespects another teacher or school and that they alone possess the right way to practice as a huge, glittering, waving red flag. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 12/5/2023 at 3:57 PM, liminal_luke said:

Good heavens -- what will we think of next!?

My thoughts about the overall abuses in this thread:

Having correct ethical discipline gives clear and meaningful speech. Lacking maturity or kindness, it's easy to permit abusive language, odd attempts at humor, or get sidetracked into nonsense.

If a person believes that causing no harm is a valid and highly worthwhile value, then there is real consideration for not harming others even by accident. Not harming is one of the few indicators that are difficult conceal and which show pretty accurately where a person stands in their ethical training, and by that I would also say how well their preliminary training has succeeded.

Preliminaries should be in everyone's heart when any strange powers or attainments are brought up because it's heartfelt kindness which actually transforms and empowers people. The lack of love only empowers vices and delusion.

Edited by senseless virtue
shorter
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

Gotta love these power threads.  This one has a mention of, presumably heterosexual, sex tourism in the Ukraine.  And now there's the suggestion that procedures alledgedly designed to check the validity of faqi zapper demonstrations are actually the work of horny homosexuals.  Good heavens -- what will we think of next!?

Trans witches riding unicorns? 

• Haha 2

On 12/4/2023 at 3:43 PM, Partez said:

I was very reasonable and open minded, up until I saw the "masters" at work, and then followed the thread of nonsense.

If it's not obvious to you these guys are frauds, that's a you issue.  If you feel "trolled" by me pointing out the truth, you can always get back at me by spending vast sums of money and time studying with Rudi and his cohort.  $5000 was it?  That will really show me.

All you've done here is made assumptions about a bunch of people you don't know. Nobody cares that Master Zhou likes to mess around with magic tricks. You have a guy who has proven himself legit many thousands of times and he wants to add in some magic tricks to entertain with. I've seen some legit MA guys add tricks too. I find it a rather cute aspect of Chinese culture myself. They want to add value to the presentation because they have some humility about their skills.

And I guess it has another value. It weeds out the bad-faith actors such as yourself. Hey I can make assumptions too...You are governed by your assumptions and preclude yourself from firsthand experience with your entitled attitude. You reduce the experiences of thousands of people to nothing based on your childish assumption. And you are quite late to the troll party. There have been dozens of you over the years, use the search function and find out how many of you there have been.

Meanwhile over the last decade and a half, while I could assume you have been learning to manipulate people with hypnosis, thousands of people have been visiting these very human masters to achieve better health and learn the neigong techniques. At least a dozen westerners who have started at zero, some here as Daobums,  have been able to demonstrate their skills. 

Rudi is one of a group of regular dudes who sought this out around 15-20 years ago. He just went further faster, so now he is sharing.

Edited by Uncle Fester
grammar
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Uncle Fester said:

You reduce the experiences of thousands of people to nothing based on your childish assumption.

Oh please, there are thousands that swear by the miracle healers they visit. Personal experiences can easily be manipulated, especially when one really really wants something to be true and when an authority figure is involved.

You have a guy who has proven himself legit many thousands of times

where has he proven himself exactly? Show us the studies, the videos of him under scrutiny, the medical tests done on patients before and after his qi healings.The only thing he has proven is that he outputs youtube videos and that he has a small army of believers around him.

They want to add value to the presentation because they have some humility about their skills.

This sounds like one of the biggest copes I've read about these things, even bigger then the one written by that Pak guy from before. Humility would be to be open and frank about his limitations, not to add cheap tricks to make himself look better

Nobody cares that Master Zhou likes to mess around with magic tricks.

Clearly people do and people should as it's indicative of the general mindset he has. If he thinks a small deception is acceptable, especially when people pay thousands of dollars to meet him, then there's not such a leap in reason to assume he does the same for bigger deceptions.

And btw, while we're at it, are you guys gonna sue these guys too, or nah?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq9ID1z_l2U

Edited by GreatAutumn
grammar
  • Thanks 1

Master Zhou likes to mess around with magic tricks. You have a guy who has proven himself legit many thousands of times and he wants to add in some magic tricks to entertain with.

But how we know which one of his miracles is legit and which one is a trick?

Does he claim his tricks are legit?

Who is this Zhou, i lost track?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/5/2023 at 2:36 PM, Eduardo said:

"There are more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio, / Than are dreamt of in your philosophy"

Hamlet (1.5.167-8)

"There are less things in Heaven and Earth, Eduardo, / Than are dreamt of in your philosophy"

Wandelaar

(Sorry couldn't resist the temptation... :P)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I notice a lot of the debunker bros on youtube tend to be into MMA. How much does a ticket to one of those matches cost? Sure it's not technically a scam, but maybe even worse, to exploit the potentially addictive adrenaline rush associated with witnessing violence. Using magic powers to lure people into learning a healthy breathing exercise, seems benign compared to the fight organizer reaping hundreds of thousands by convincing two guys to smash eachothers face to bits.

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Nintendao said:

I notice a lot of the debunker bros on youtube tend to be into MMA. How much does a ticket to one of those matches cost? Sure it's not technically a scam, but maybe even worse, to exploit the potentially addictive adrenaline rush associated with witnessing violence. Using magic powers to lure people into learning a healthy breathing exercise, seems benign compared to the fight organizer reaping hundreds of thousands by convincing two guys to smash eachothers face to bits.

Imagine this, two people in a cage zapping each other to death! Now that would be high stakes betting. 

• Haha 1

On 11/30/2023 at 5:40 PM, Pak_Satrio said:

You might be interested in these videos from students and people who have been on the medical and training trips. Some of them have Master Zhou Gan Sheng in them:

Not sure if you've seen the website too as lots of the info you said wasn't available is all there: https://authenticneigong.com/

I’m the guy being interviewed in this video. I can vouch on the authenticity of the treatment techniques (TCM diagnostic methods, faqi and the use of very effective herbs) that are objectively witnessed during these medical seminars.

I can assure you, when you experience qi for the first time, as I did, mere suggestion would never cause one’s relaxed limbs to involuntarily contract, as is experienced when receiving faqi. 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, GreatAutumn said:

Oh please, there are thousands that swear by the miracle healers they visit. Personal experiences can easily be manipulated, especially when one really really wants something to be true and when an authority figure is involved.

where has he proven himself exactly? Show us the studies, the videos of him under scrutiny, the medical tests done on patients before and after his qi healings.The only thing he has proven is that he outputs youtube videos and that he has a small army of believers around him.

This sounds like one of the biggest copes I've read about these things, even bigger then the one written by that Pak guy from before. Humility would be to be open and frank about his limitations, not to add cheap tricks to make himself look better

Clearly people do and people should as it's indicative of the general mindset he has. If he thinks a small deception is acceptable, especially when people pay thousands of dollars to meet him, then there's not such a leap in reason to assume he does the same for bigger deceptions.

And btw, while we're at it, are you guys gonna sue these guys too, or nah?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq9ID1z_l2U

You fall for your own assumptions and take them as truth instead of educating yourself on the subject. You're not a serious person. I'll pass on conversing with you.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, HumanElectric said:

I can assure you, when you experience qi for the first time, as I did, mere suggestion would never cause one’s relaxed limbs to involuntarily contract, as is experienced when receiving faqi. 

What do you mean by "mere suggestion"? Did you try hypnosis before so as to be able to compare the effects of the two procedures?

• Like 2