shidoin

John Changs 1st Westerner student

we agree on most things ---the way we scan no meditation is needed ---look at a pic or say the name and scan the centers its that easy--you seem to go very deep into them and that is not what I do to get the info i need.

What you do my be more invasive than what i do---but rape is a strong word --but you are using it not me---

so thanks for the conversation--

peace

to you!

Its a stong word :)

Peace out!

A quick glance is not what I talk about, we do that all the time when we think about eachother and things like that. But if we close our eyes, go into meditation, open up the communication, meet with the individual, start scanning chakra by chakra, layer by layer, that is invasion, and rape. If it is not planned or permitted.
Yes, from what I've learnt - you don't do that type of bodyscan or energy work without asking permission first.

But, say they have granted you permission - is there a way to scan deeply without getting entangled? Or a way to unentangle if that has already happened? (I have a friend this happened to, who would like to unentangle - but is not sure how to, especially with distinguishing what is theirs vs the other person's at this point.)

Yes, from what I've learnt - you don't do that type of bodyscan or energy work without asking permission first.

But, say they have granted you permission - is there a way to scan deeply without getting entangled? Or a way to unentangle if that has already happened? (I have a friend this happened to, who would like to unentangle - but is not sure how to, especially with distinguishing what is theirs vs the other person's at this point.)

PM is on the way. Some people pointed out a few times earlier in this thread that this is stricktly for discussing John Chang, nothing else ;)

And how then is karma erased?

By doing nothing. Truly nothing. The karma will then have no option but to play itself out, once you refuse to play. This may be twitches or movements or words or noises or just internal discomfort or impressions, but if you don't do anything voluntarily that's fine.

Anything, but anything, you do is your karma, not you, and will make more.

What's left when you die, well, much of it you experience in non-volitional realms where you just endure consequences and can't make any more karma. Then when you're clear enough you get another go in a realm like this.

Or so I'm told. :D

By doing nothing. Truly nothing. The karma will then have no option but to play itself out, once you refuse to play. This may be twitches or movements or words or noises or just internal discomfort or impressions, but if you don't do anything voluntarily that's fine.

Anything, but anything, you do is your karma, not you, and will make more.

What's left when you die, well, much of it you experience in non-volitional realms where you just endure consequences and can't make any more karma. Then when you're clear enough you get another go in a realm like this.

Or so I'm told. :D

Yes Im with you on that one. But I think the "doing nothing" is more in terms of wu wei, action in accordance with the tao, the natural movements of the universe so to speak. And the game I refuse to play is the game of my own reaction patterns, fears and limitations.

When you are faced with your karma in everyday life you act upon it pro-actively instead of re-actively. If you have learned your lesson the karma begin resolve and you have become more awake. But then you have to re-confirm you new awareness every second of the day, in every situation you are in. Thats a challenge. To not reconfirm and remanifest karma based on our usual patterns, but rather reconfirm and remanifest our new and evolved awareness in a way that reaches beyond this incarnation.

Can you teach me how you scan?

Can someone start a topic on scanning? What it is, how to learn, etc. Apparently I've been doing it to people without intending or being away of it for some time. At an NQA conference one of the presenters called me out on it.

"You just scanned me."

"I just what?"

I don't want to be doing this to just anyone and everyone if its so invasive. I figure the best way would be to learn how and thereby learn how not to.

Hi I'm new here and not trying to change the subject and if there's a better place to ask for this or if I'm breaking the rules please let me know. I would really like to witness myself some of these people and the things they can do so if anybody tell me how can I get in touch with smb like John Chang or David or Kosta or whoever else is out there that is connected to a real neikung tradition please let me know.

My e-mail is [email protected]

Thank you.

incredibly cow the warergy first corom then gle yoe astspect an

TADAA

m. rsjang poup fro dehind mr. rajnd Eer..

posergetic counterwave jst liin a tub...muust b d

cir cles

I didn't know Yoda had a sister!

Edited by Son Goku

I'm getting the impression this thread is dying off and that concerns me.

Once David Verdesi's name was mentioned it blew everything :angry:

I'm getting the impression this thread is dying off and that concerns me.

Yes it will die,disappear and fall into oblivion, like you and me, the rest of the members of this forum and the entire website. Others will come one day and start all over again. The cycle never ends. Samsara.

OK I claim you as my student now Matt but not like the Bull was a student of David.

Let's hope this Tai-Chi dairy farmer doesn't study with David! haha.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?i...ticle_id=142597

this story of the bull being killed reminds me of a well-worn joke-Who would say they are fine or not so fine when under-duress or mis-apprehension?

Farmer Joe decided his injuries from the accident were serious enough

to take the trucking company (responsible for the accident) to court.

In court, the trucking company's fancy lawyer was questioning farmer Joe.

"Didn't you say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine,'" said the lawyer.

Farmer Joe responded,... "Well I'll tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favourite mule Bessie into the......."

"I didn't ask for any details," the lawyer interrupted, "just answer the question. Did you not say, at the scene of the accident, you were fine?"

Farmer Joe began to reply,... "Well I had just got Bessie into the trailer and I was driving down the road..."

The lawyer interrupted again and said,... "Judge, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the Highway Patrolman that he was just fine. Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question."

By this time the Judge was fairly interested in Farmer Joe's answer and told the lawyer,

"I'd like to hear what he has to say about his favourite mule Bessie." Joe thanked the Judge and proceeded,

"Well as I was saying, I had just loaded Bessie, my favourite mule, into the trailer and was driving her down the highway when this huge semi-truck and trailer ran the stop sign and smacked my truck right in the side.

I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into the other. I was hurting real bad and didn't want to move. However, I could hear ole Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible shape just by her groans.

Shortly after the accident a Highway Patrolman came on the scene. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning so he went over to her. After he looked at her he took out his gun and shot her between the eyes. Then the Patrolman came across the road with his gun in his hand and looked at me."

He said, "Your mule was in such bad shape I had to shoot her. How are you feeling?"

That's a good joke!

OK so is this vid of Verdesi supposed to be secret or what?

http://wumingdao.ru/article/library

I haven't watched it yet since it seems to need some sort of special loading software....

Can someone tell me if there's any english or should I just watch it without sound like that wacky

"Throw your Ears Over your Shoulders" vid posted the other day.

haha.

yes i'd say the video is private, david shen verdesi clearly discusses and outlines the XSZ exercises to open up the spine and explains levels 1-3 (i believe).

david is speaking in english but theres russian audio over it but if you listen hard enough you can usually hear him pretty good.

Edited by mantis

Wayfarer, hilarious! :lol:

Can someone tell me if there's any english

David is speaking in English, but a woman at the same time is translating into Russian, so it's kind of hard to get everything he's saying. He's talking about the theory of Xing Shen Zhuang and explains it on a student too. At least that is in the first 15 minutes. It's interesting. I think it's about 50 minutes long.

There are some articles on the site too, but all in Russian. He's got a pretty wife.

How did you find this, since it's in Russian? :lol:

Guess it's not 'private' anymore! haha. Joeblast PM'd it to me so I figure it must be some sort of "secret" thing on the internet! haha.

Thanks.

I'll try watching it later at a different computer with sound.

That's a good joke!

OK so is this vid of Verdesi supposed to be secret or what?

http://wumingdao.ru/article/library

I haven't watched it yet since it seems to need some sort of special loading software....

Can someone tell me if there's any english or should I just watch it without sound like that wacky

"Throw your Ears Over your Shoulders" vid posted the other day.

haha.

Drew go to Google, pase the link in the search box- Remove the Http://www. first, then search. Go to translate before opening. This will give you an english version of the text. the video however will remain in russian. But at least you can read the site. Not sure if that helps! you may have already do this

Now Pero PMs me stating I should "maybe" erase Joeblast PMing me since it's "private."

Look -- we have something called the FIRST AMENDMENT in the United States. If something is on google then it's not David Verdesi's private video -- unless he can sue for copyright infringement or something.

The same with "private" emails.

Nothing on the internet is private -- it's a centralized network, first created by the military and currently supervised by the National Security Agency, etc.

If someone emails me just like if they send me a snail mail -- that's my own property to do with what I will.

Obviously if they tell me it's private then they're expressing their wish for it to be private and this would infringe upon any future business arrangements based on competitiveness. This is why there's so much espionage in business and why the CIA was CREATED BY WALL STREET.

I'm against money personally. Nothing is private to consciousness.

So let's just get over the hang ups.

Body parts -- well males need to cover their "private" parts because otherwise chicks would see them getting hard-ons too easily in pubic! haha.

Isn't that what this is all about -- how to control your privacy?

SECRET SECRETIONS.

Only Mother Nature is in control -- nothing else is private.

Uhm, there's a reason it's called a private message and not just "message". I guess people like you, Gamuret and Sean can't read well enough. I wonder if that's the side effect of your practices.

I only told you maybe you should erase the part where you said that it was Joeblast who PMed you so it wouldn't cause him problems or something. I was sorry I asked.

Really, who gives a fuck about first amendment. Would you talk about what other people confide to you with other people just because of the first amendment?

You talk about orgasm this, full lotus that, but really it doesn't seem to have given you shit other than some blissed out self-centered attitude. :rolleyes:

Yeah Matt now claims I've posted PMs.

NO -- show me one PM I've posted.

I've posted MY posts with information that I FREELY read that was sent to me on the "INTER" net.

Hello? The constitution is the Law.

Now if someone is trying to make money off what someone else writes -- then there might be an argument for some sort of compensation.

Otherwise it's called FREE DOMAIN -- you're just supposed to give credit to the source as used for EDUCATIONAL purposes.

Now I'm using my REAL NAME -- so how private are you people anyway!

haha.

Ooops. "joeblast" has been exposed! and now it's 'Pero" somewhere hanging with Zizek right?

haha.

OK now it's MATT -- where are you in California or Colorado? Somewhere kind of warm right? haha.

Yeah Matt now claims I've posted PMs.

NO -- show me one PM I've posted.

I've posted MY posts with information that I FREELY read that was sent to me on the "INTER" net.

Hello? The constitution is the Law.

Now if someone is trying to make money off what someone else writes -- then there might be an argument for some sort of compensation.

Otherwise it's called FREE DOMAIN -- you're just supposed to give credit to the source as used for EDUCATIONAL purposes.

Now I'm using my REAL NAME -- so how private are you people anyway!

haha.

Ooops. "joeblast" has been exposed! and now it's 'Pero" somewhere hanging with Zizek right?

haha.

OK now it's MATT -- where are you in California or Colorado? Somewhere kind of warm right? haha.

If David wants Students he should post video's of himself doing the mystical things Sean claims he can do. And if you don't want to make things public information don't post it on the net. I can't stomach the amount of money this guy wants for a class! if you arn't into it for the money and just paying to rent the training space charge $300 like max does. and /or have a free forum that is open to everyone. What is up with the $250. fee for the forum? does David and Sean think if you pay $250 you won't question Davids abilities? If I pay $250 for the forum and $1,500.00 plus for a class you better show me you can walk on water! Ok just venting :blink: