shidoin

John Changs 1st Westerner student

Well you won't be alone! haha

Posted By: Aladdin <Send E-Mail>

Date: Tuesday, 25 December 2007, 1:13 p.m.

In Response To: V I B R A T I O N S ! *PIC* (Aladdin)

We wud just like to tie/link this article

Against Archytas: How the West Lost Alchemy or Paranormal Complimentary Opposite Harmonics

By Drew Hempel

http://www.mind-energy.net/archives/264-Ag...s.html#extended

to this post .....

THE SECRET OF PSYCHIC MUSIC HEALING

Posted By: Curious

Date: Tuesday, 25 December 2007, 5:05 a.m.

http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/cgi-bi...cgi?read=196202

and this thread.

More later on its implications.

Briefly ....

What i think it means is that we do not have to fear so much the loss in material wealth that we are about to experience .....

Just go deep inside - the knowledge is there.

The best way to end this is to get DAVID to come to this forum and answer peoples questions himself!

He needs to stand up and tell the people what he is about and why he is charging like he does, what his lineage is, who is his real teachers, why he doesnt train Mo Pai and the Chang saga etc?

This also goes for the Lama MAX he should step up to the forum and tell it how it is and answer peoples questions about his lineage and stuff and be HONEST!

It is very simple to do, just get on the forum and tell everyone and its all over no more to talk about!!

Will it be done, i doubt it as it may cost them loss of money or may bring even more money in???

WYG ;)

That would be called "falling back into worldliness." Money is a way to leverage the powers you gained thus far so that the powers are not dissipated into the masses. haha.

Similarly this debate is just like the origins of science about what "gravity" (Action at a Distance) really is -- not a physical force but a mathematical mechanism of the "masses" ... is it a field or a curvature?

Is the universe open (spirit astral travel into heaven)? Or closed (kill yourself like Ramana Maharshi)?

In fact it is neither, nor or both, and.

Language ITSELF is the problem while eternal listening to something we can never see is the answer.

The best way to end this is to get DAVID to come to this forum and answer peoples questions himself!

He needs to stand up and tell the people what he is about and why he is charging like he does, what his lineage is, who is his real teachers, why he doesnt train Mo Pai and the Chang saga etc?

This also goes for the Lama MAX he should step up to the forum and tell it how it is and answer peoples questions about his lineage and stuff and be HONEST!

It is very simple to do, just get on the forum and tell everyone and its all over no more to talk about!!

Will it be done, i doubt it as it may cost them loss of money or may bring even more money in???

WYG ;)

:lol: as if that would convince people! as has been said, these things are experiential.

to see, to bleed, cannot be taught...

"Gamerute needs a copy of your PhD faxed over and he's really pissed."

:lol:

That was the sunshine of my morning!

I haven't made up my mind on this whole thing... should it become convenient perhaps I'll pursue Chinese sources to see what people have to say over here about Master Wang's Italian Tudi.

Great. Does that mean that I am going to have my pineal's electro magnetism yin type field resonate at a higher frequency resulting mutual O's to the D's via sex hormones pumping down my vagus nerve so pretty soon Im talking about spring forest zebras and shit with pulsating necks sitting in full lotus while people are staring at me and Im just smiling returning their negative anger energy to bliss and shit?
Lol, that is pretty funny. :D

Sean you may find this interesting. Sounds like the same water you are talking about. it is a vortex trap that you can make! The water is hit with a magnetic current. The first link is the construction of the unit so you can see what it is. and the second is about a couple that experienced a sweet taste from from the water

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/research/Vortrap.htm

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/m-seeps.htm

Here is another -Ki water crystals

http://www.ryokukai.com/ki_water.htm

Mantak Chia has a Chi healing water in his cosmic healing book, tells you how to change the water and get of any negative or unwanted shit in the water. I dont think he changes it to sweet water just using his intent / chi to kind of bless the water i guess?!

The male jing wasted on this thread = 1 large bull whose life force was sucked into David.

Did you loose your male jing on this thread?? ugh!! thats gross...wipe it off!

WYG ;)

Hahaha, like David or Max owes us that for all the trouble they made here! Yes! and they NEED to do it! It is Max and David that has caused this forum so much trouble! And if they dont do it personally we will just have to ask Buddy to go and "drop him like a stone". Gosh, we are not the center of the universe you know.

If they have done anything to this forum, we should thank them for presenting practices that create so much activity and interest.

Sean and Harry. Noone is really attacking David.

You speak and advertise him in a thred for some lineage that you are not into.

You could do that in another place.

Hi SB,

If I get accused of something I at least require I am properly cited and that actually everythign was read that I said. point 1: I did not advertise anything. point 2: I do not speak fo a lineage with any kind of claimed authoritative view I am not into.

If you go back to the beginning of this thread it was about the question if Chang is a possible fraud or not (if I remember right)... about on page three then Sean jumped in to give examples of why he believes these abilities are indeed real and not fakery or imagination... if one is not able to give examples even if not belonging to the lineage and at the same time being accused of advertisment... I am sorry. This I sure don'T get. That the discussion then went a different road is based on the history of these topics throughout the last year. I won't go back to analyze who really started into all of that in this thread, but Sean in THIS thread sure did not come here to advertize. And in his beginning threads his "advertisement" was about informing people. If informing people is advertizement already... then we better all shut up. He could have done things differently to raise interest, but hey: This is him and I am thankful for bringing the info to my attention.

I believe that his teachers, or at least some of them really have the goods. I believe that he may be one of the best practisioners out there (I don't believe his is in level 4 though).

Whatever our believes... they have about no meaning!

Have you ever thought that is you that makes the speculations? That maybe some people here are members of the pai and are personal students of John Chang and can speak from first hand experience about him and his relationship with David?

I never claimed any insights into this!

I understant that you want to defent him. But keep in mind that he maybe tells you what he chooses to tell.

As everybody else does!

And I don't think that the continuation of this conversation will do good in their allready bad relationship.

Not up to me to decide. I doubt it is up to you...

About Wang Liping. If he only had 2 tudi in his life (which I don't think is the truth) and one is David who at the same time is the only one who can teach the sen fa of his lineage, so do the maths...That isn't a proof that David is THE man. It only shows that David has the acces to the Westerners, the money etc. It is very logical to give him the wright to teach. More money for him. Wang is a clever one. he knowa that only from the Westerners can make money.

Only assumptions... any truth?

But spending thousands of euros for reverse breathing and Zhang zhuang along with some "candle daoist hermits".... come on....

It is different. But you could only know that if you were to do it...

You hijacked a thread about something out of your territory only for speaking about david again.

Again. If you like to take the time you can go back and analyze the exact steps how this lead here. I hardly have the time but I am sure you can not find any proper proof for above claim! It wasn't started with any idea of hijacking...

You are so defending about everything that David claims, and you have choose to close your eyes and ears and all of your senses to everything out of your world. This is the meaning of the world "cult" gentlemen and I would be very carefull if I was you.....

Naaaaaaaaaaa. Give me good logical provable counter-arguments and I am fine. Give me claims, assumptions non-provable facts I will point them out as they are pointed out. It makes no sense to base attacks on the same weak level they claim to attack.

Keep your eyes open and don't consider David a holy man who speaks the truth and only that.....

Good advise. But don't shut your mind to the possibility he might be! (NOTE: I write "might" not "is"!)

back to work

:)

Harry

Edited by sunshine

These responsibilities are not given lightly, in 40 years of teaching Wang has two Tu Di, David is one.

Sean,

I have personally spoken with a couple of Wang's disciples.

Since none of them was italian I guess this information is incorrect.

I mean Michael Sasso, you might as well say Michale Winn. The guy has nothing.

WRT M Saso, I don't know M Winn, may I ask on what you base your opinion "the guy has nothing" ?

TIA

YM

Shen Zeng,

No, i dont owe them a thing, i do not practice any of there systems and will never do so. But i believe that they should come here and speak up about the accusations against them and to put a stop to the B.S or the TRUTH that has been said about them!!!

I would like to meet these characters though especially Wang Li Ping only from reading the book about him and the 3 wizards.

learn how to scan the aura and energy centers and you can see who is real and who is not for yourself and save your energy for other things instead of this ongoing bickering

learn how to scan the aura and energy centers and you can see who is real and who is not for yourself and save your energy for other things instead of this ongoing bickering

Hey, thats cheating! ;) Is David and Max real according to the scanning you have done?(I guess you have done it allready, haven't you...)

But I would also add an argument that these kinds of techiniques can be pretty invasive. I wouldnt encourage people to try on everyone they are curious about. Many subtle communication lines are opened and many unwanted sideeffects can appear.

And if you dont have permission it would ethically be close to rape. Would you like people to suddenly pop up on you, scanning you, searching you, touching you everywhere, disturbing your focus and energy?

we all have our Opinions---scanning is a tool used in healing work and for many other things--if you are not trained in proper scanning then you may not understand.

Peace

we all have our Opinions---scanning is a tool used in healing work and for many other things--if you are not trained in proper scanning then you may not understand.

Peace

Can you teach me how you scan?

Peace

So you think I dont understand what you do. This can only mean that you dont understand what I try to tell you, so right back at ya :P

No, seriously, I experimented with scanning for 5 years before I got it as a profession and have been working with it for the last 7 years. Im well trained in "clinical" scanning with a 4 years education in a system that is heavily based on scanning peoples energy systems and layers of consciousness, as well as many weekend courses, initiations and things like that.

On my way Ive experienced a lot of the problems that arise from scanning and many subtle subconscious sideeffects. I dont do it anymore unless it is under therapeutic conditions because I know of all the subtle, or for the conscious people not-so-subtle, effects both for the scanner and the scanned.

In the beginning everybody experiment with these things, but that is mostly because they where taught by people who still experiment themselves and dont have a solid knowledge of what is really going on in the sideline, if I can call it that, during the communication. It is no different than what you do here in the physical world, or what doctors do as surgeons, its just more subtle. But for the subtle aspects of our selves it is not subtle, it is very real. And because of that the need for ethics, respect, purity and non-interference is even more important than ever.

Im certain you dont go up to strangers and start touching them with your hands just to satisfy your curiosity on how their body looks like. This is what happens on a subtle level when you do things like this.

I have stopped doing it to satisfy my curiosity or get information other people cant get, just to put me in a special position.

Would you like people to dive into your subconscious and personal sphere, whenever they want, just to get a feeling of how you are, where your problems lie or what level you are at? I certainly dont want that. And whenever I notice something like that I kick them right out and distort what they get from me.

On my way Ive experienced a lot of the problems that arise from scanning and many subtle subconscious sideeffects. I dont do it anymore unless it is under therapeutic conditions because I know of all the subtle, or for the conscious people not-so-subtle, effects both for the scanner and the scanned.
What kind of problems do you get?

Like energetic entanglement? Like where you become linked to what they feel?

And if so, do you know how to sever that connection?

And why can't you just give a quick scan or glance without getting too invasive or entangled - like you would with your flesh eyes?

we agree on most things ---the way we scan no meditation is needed ---look at a pic or say the name and scan the centers its that easy--you seem to go very deep into them and that is not what I do to get the info i need.

What you do my be more invasive than what i do---but rape is a strong word --but you are using it not me---

so thanks for the conversation--

peace

to you!