shidoin

John Changs 1st Westerner student

from my limited understanding video leaking is one of the original reasons john chang faded into the shadows

i don't think he'd be too happy to hear a video like this got out

from my limited understanding video leaking is one of the original reasons john chang faded into the shadows

i don't think he'd be too happy to hear a video like this got out

True! I want to know how this guy got it. maybe this man in the video is the one that posted it.

I tried to contact him but he blocked private messages

Would have been interesting if it was real.

Well Buddy I can't say if it is real or fake. and I don't think you can either without witnessing it first hand. I hope that mr. Chang and his students are the real thing. If they are or not it will not change the way that I practice. We have so many things that we humans have yet to learn about ourselves! If we were told that dinosaurs roamed the earth back before the bones were dug up, we would call it Bullshit. ;)

if john chang ends up being a fake i will be so discouraged you won't even imagine

if john chang ends up being a fake i will be so discouraged you won't even imagine

I must admitt that his video was the very reason I took up meditation. And I would be disappointed . However Meditation has helped me a great deal with stress and my Martial arts training. I'm at a point in tummo practice that I can raise my body temp, and at times raise just the temp of my palm. One time I did it, I focused my concentration on a point in the middle of my palm and it burned so hot it hurt for days! I really think there is something to the JC video's. Don't get discouraged Mantis.

Shidoin :)

It's as real as Santa Claus. It's sad that you need to believe in this nonsense.

Ever seen a Raindeir jumping up to fly? A great big giant step...

Edited by Spectrum

It's as real as Santa Claus. It's sad that you need to believe in this nonsense.

I know it makes no sense to argue, but I just can't resist:

Your statement is like that of someone hundreds of years ago stating...

IT IS NONSENSE THAT THE EARTH IS MORE LIKE A BALL. IT IS A PLATE: NOW AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE.

It is like stating 200 years ago:

The idea of being able to fly to the moon and farther is completely nuts. How could THAT EVER be possible.

Or like one of the first having to deal with computers state: This won't EVER be of interest to the masses.

All of them got proven wrong, unfortunately not all of them became witnesses of that which they claimed could never be. And there are cases of people who got proven wrong and kept to their false statement... either out of ignorance, arrogance, self-protection...!

this IS fact AND history.

Why shouldn't it be the same with your statement???

:)

Harry

in the mood

IT IS NONSENSE THAT THE EARTH IS MORE LIKE A BALL. IT IS A PLATE: NOW AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE.

The idea of being able to fly to the moon and farther is completely nuts. How could THAT EVER be possible.

Or like one of the first having to deal with computers state: This won't EVER be of interest to the masses.

All of them got proven wrong, unfortunately not all of them became witnesses of that which they claimed could never be. And there are cases of people who got proven wrong and kept to their false statement... either out of ignorance, arrogance, self-protection...!

Harry

in the mood

+1

Harry

in the mood

diddo that

dont knock it till you try it

Hi guys this is my first post. just came across this video of John Changs student, appears to be his third level test.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKuXuDCPfds

incredibly cow the warergy first corom then gle yoe astspect an

TADAA

m. rsjang poup fro dehind mr. rajnd Eer..

posergetic counterwave jst liin a tub...muust b d

cir cles

Edited by rain

incredibly cow the warergy first corom then gle yoe astspect an

TADAA

m. rsjang poup fro dehind mr. rajnd Eer..

posergetic counterwave jst liin a tub...muust b d

cir cles

Not sure what you said Rain, But I'll say thanks for now :)

Harry

in the mood

well said++++++

I have seen santa at the mall :) it's not that people need to believe it, they want to! I haven't seen the billions of planets but I know they are there. If you are a man of Science and think everything can be explained. Then please tell me what space is and where it came from..........................see ya Buddy :)

The problem with everything mentioned is that they are well within the laws of physics. This obvious fakery is not. People USED to believe in unicorns and fairies, shall we still count their potential existence, as well? Why are you all interested in this Dragonball Z bullshit? Is it for spiritual attainment? You supposed the Buddha or Laotze bothered with these parlor tricks?

"it's not that people need to believe it, they want to!"

Exactly.

Edited by Buddy

The problem with everything mentioned is that they are well within the laws of physics. This obvious fakery is not. People USED to believe in unicorns and fairies, shall we still count their potential existence, as well? Why are you all interested in this Dragonball Z bullshit? Is it for spiritual attainment? You supposed the Buddha or Laotze bothered with these parlor tricks?

Exactly.

"The problem with everything mentioned is that they are well within the laws of physics"

we have not discovered everthing. So we are trying to see what we can accomplish. You can call them tricks if you use science to base your theory off of. But since Science is flawed I don't use it as a final word.

Exactly.

You could also look at this! but just like any Skeptic you would say that the test conditions wern't good enough

http://sadhanamandir.org/BFB2.pdf

You supposed the Buddha or Laotze bothered with these parlor tricks?

Uhm, yes, actually.