shidoin

John Changs 1st Westerner student

So this other website also has the same information as David, im kinda lost?

Not sure if it's the exact same form, but it is on google for FREE. Some teachers use a different way of teaching things but the end result is the same in most cases

So this other website also has the same information as David, im kinda lost?

It's XSZ as is taught in Zhineng Qigong. Supposedly a simplified version.

It's XSZ as is taught in Zhineng Qigong. Supposedly a simplified version.

Pero are you a student of David's?

And then there was that frisky little thing called the 1st Amendment.

How quaint it was -- such an anachronism.

http://gnn.tv/headlines/17507/Senate_Moves...ellian_H_R_1955

:rolleyes:

And BTW, most people call me Pero, which is short for Peter in my language. I don't know why you'd want my full name but there's a picture of me in my gallery (though it's a couple of years old). I don't know how you look like...

Pero are you a student of David's?

LOL, no. :)

:rolleyes:

And BTW, most people call me Pero, which is short for Peter in my language. I don't know why you'd want my full name but there's a picture of me in my gallery (though it's a couple of years old). I don't know how you look like...

LOL, no. :)

You in Italy? I have family there

You in Italy? I have family there

Nope, Slovenia. But I've been there once or twice per year for the last three years.

did you watch it?

This is a Quote from the website I posted:

The Zhineng Qigong Society is a non-profit organization with its main objective to promote good health among its members, and is managed by a Committee elected by members. There are about 500 active members. The Society organizes daily practices, regular training courses, health classes and qigong camps. Membership and course fees are kept low to encourage the public to learn and enjoy the health benefits of Zhineng Qigong. Members are encouraged to attend the daily practices at the Society's training center. No fees are charged for these practices.

Sean Denty Read and learn Grasshopper

:lol: If you'll just look through this website you'll see a few things:

1. This approach of ignorant trash-talking has been done over and over on this subject.

2. The Zhineng Qigong version of XSZ is different.

3. Most of the people practicing these things are practicing happily many hours of the day while you are blowing your wad on the internet.

Just pick something and practice. Quit making assumptions about things you are clearly clueless about. Gossip is for teenage girls, tabloid writers and old ladies. Don't make this the TMZ of the Tao.

Best Wishes.

D

Are YOU a Sudent of David's? I been traing for 20years so I guess I've picked something

Thank You YMWong! Have you met John Chang or Wang Liping?

No, only disciples of both

YM

Cool video. Attention paid to the speed. A nice slow set. Find common ground.

Edited by Spectrum

Someone already posted this video before. Is there any way to download it?

And any English translation? My Chinese isn't very good, to say the least. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Simply watch the FULL video online, than open "Temporary Internet Files" folder in your PC and arrange the files in there by size or date: this video should be the first on top.

Copy it somewhere else and rename it to .flv file, then read it with any of the various free FLV Players.

There is not much to listen, only "move your hand here and there" blabla.

YM

Simply watch the FULL video online, than open "Temporary Internet Files" folder in your PC and arrange the files in there by size or date: this video should be the first on top.

Copy it somewhere else and rename it to .flv file, then read it with any of the various free FLV Players.

Ah thanks. But I won't watch the whole video now because I don't have time, that's why I asked if there's a way to download it. :lol:

I'll let it play out and then do what you said.

There is not much to listen, only "move your hand here and there" blabla.

:lol:

Chuang Tzu? Anyway didn't he write that all of human language is just as understandable as when animals make noises.

I just sit in full-lotus at the computer. Telepathy. Gossip. What's the difference! haha.

Ok, so the Xingshen gong is a Dao yin type execises of stretching and opening the joints?

There is another Qi Kung system in China called Ru Yi Qi Kung (spelling) that looks very similar to that!

Does this set that David teaches give abilities or more a exercise?

WYG

Any of you pro sound editors want to digitally remove the Russian narration from the David Verdesi video, and upload it somewhere? :D

mucho kudos

Anna seems to be a sweet girl.

Most of the seminars are about $500 (converted from local curency) and the most expensive is about $922 for 1 week of training.

She says she was accepted as a student with Master Jang (?) - master Yi Jin Pai, Master Jong Chang and Master Wan Li Ping.