shidoin

John Changs 1st Westerner student

As you have stated that David is a non-practicing student of John Chang. What is that....a non-practicing student? Is it like a non studying student? I would gather from this is that David is not a student of John Chang.

David was accepted by John Chang as a student years ago and did train with him. In 2002/03, the mopai closed its doors to all westerners, including David. David has maintained a relationship with John Chang as a non practicing student, meaning they are friends and still keep in touch.

how could you say anything of Mo Pai and David with any authority. Just meeting John Chang does not make David a student.

Well, this is just my ramblings.

I never claimed to be an authority. It might help if you read the whole thread, I think this is the third or fourth time these questions have been raised.

You don't have to believe anything I say, but many Mo Pai students have talked openly about the time they waited to be taught, gifts they gave and sacrifices they made. It's not that big of a deal really.

:rolleyes: What does it matter? I have no credentials. I am just a guy on the internet.

My point is if you don't like what you see, move along. Ditch the gossip. Let go of the obsession. Life is too short for whining. The whole point is to get over yourself right?

It matters to me if you are his student!!!!!! I'm just making a point. You don't have to like it, you don't have to read it. but if it makes you feel beeter I'm just about done. Thank you for your concern

It is taught that we should not use them, nor demonstrate them, as this leads to a tangent path -

perhaps this refers to someone using such things with ego, or the desire to embrace the power.

If one grasps at such "ability", it is often viewed one is on a divergent road away from Tao.

I would agree.

David has a video of Sifu Wang tranforming his body onto 'light.' At the highest level, yang shen Dao masters can dissolve their body into light and then come back to their form. In tibet some practitioners can do this after they are clinicaly dead, Sifu Wang can do it and come back; and this is not some fancy metaphore, only a real Buddha can do such things. Yet, if you asked him to show you some ability, he would just laugh and say, "I am old."

If you really master emtpiness and form, then you can demonstrate these feats; and you need to be already very enlightened to do such things. Most people just talk about these things and write cute poetry about enlightenment. The reality is very different.

David was accepted by John Chang as a student years ago and did train with him. In 2002/03, the mopai closed its doors to all westerners, including David. David has maintained a relationship with John Chang as a non practicing student, meaning they are friends and still keep in touch.

I never claimed to be an authority. It might help if you read the whole thread, I think this is the third or fourth time these questions have been raised.

You don't have to believe anything I say, but many Mo Pai students have talked openly about the time they waited to be taught, gifts they gave and sacrifices they made. It's not that big of a deal really.

Well, I know many Mo Pai students and they say that David is not a student. He's just someone who came and visited John Chang. He didn't even practice lvl 1 of the Mo Pai's meditation. It's easy to say that "many Mo Pai students have talked openly about the time they waited to be taught, gifts they gave and sacrifices they made," without any real intimate knowledge of John Chang and Mo Pai. I understand about the time they waited to be taught and the sacrifices they made, but gifts to John Chang?? How would you know that? Everybody in this forum could easily say that they are Mo Pai students because they do not have to prove it. With little knowledge gotten from previous postings, and they act as if they are real students. I have followed these discussions for quite a while, and never had I read that John Chang received gifts such as cars from his students.

I would agree.

David has a video of Sifu Wang tranforming his body onto 'light.' At the highest level, yang shen Dao masters can dissolve their body into light and then come back to their form. In tibet some practitioners can do this after they are clinicaly dead, Sifu Wang can do it and come back; and this is not some fancy metaphore, only a real Buddha can do such things. Yet, if you asked him to show you some ability, he would just laugh and say, "I am old."

If you really master emtpiness and form, then you can demonstrate these feats; and you need to be already very enlightened to do such things. Most people just talk about these things and write cute poetry about enlightenment. The reality is very different.

Many stories! Great Stories, but without seeing them it means very little. Are you saying Wang liping is level 72?

There is nothing to get, no one to meet and nothing to learn..........

The secret is in "being".........

Look at the language and grasping you are all using.....

This is a direct reflection of your state of mind and heart........

Improve the quality of your daily life first through humility, and sincere / selfless giving when it presents itself.

Improve the quality of your heart through seeking purity and inner stillness.

Sit in silence daily.

Sit for a period of 2 - 4 hours in an unmoving state, and see what takes place naturally.......

This is a real path to Tao.......

When it is time, a teacher will present themselves ~ it is a law of Heaven.

When you feel much grasping and need to seek something outside of yourselves,

the Way has already been lost........

When it is time, a teacher will present themselves ~ it is a law of Heaven.

Those that charge outlandish sums of money for "teachings", are doing so for their own personal gain and nothing more...........

Good post, dao zhen, although I see it differently about the money charged for the teachings.

I read from other posts that John Chang got angry with David for charging people money for associating David's teachings to John Chang's, and "giving tours to meet John Chang", while charging an arm and a leg. Even now, many Mo Pai students say that John Chang does not want any associations with David. Well, of course, Sean can refute that, knowing his loyalty to David. And of course David will say that he is still in good relation with John Chang because he will lose one of his "credible" teachers tin order o sell his teachings if he admitted to it.

I would agree.

Interesting stuff.

I would agree.

Isn't this Gold Dragon Body, then? Or something very similar?

And have you seen the video? Did his physical body simply disappear into thin air like some of Max's students'? Or did the outline of his body just disappear from an expansion of light?

I am editing my posts on this thread because I really don't have a clue about what's going on with GDB, John Chang or high level Lamas :lol:

Isn't this Gold Dragon Body, then? Or something very similar?

And have you seen the video? Did his physical body simply disappear into thin air like some of Max's students'? Or did the outline of his body just disappear from an expansion of light?

Great Question vortex! I would like to hear the answer to that too

If you please Cameron or whoever, could you please ask which labortory Max got his dna tested and it showed it was modified?

I read in the Kunlun book this to be so.

If you please Cameron or whoever, could you please ask which labortory Max got his dna tested and it showed it was modified?

I read in the Kunlun book this to be so.

No idea. PM Mantra68 maybe he will tell you.

No idea. PM Mantra68 maybe he will tell you.

Answer: No idea??

Ok so you ask Max about golden dragon body, but you cant a simple question like that?

DO you even really ask him anything, or you just make it up?

ummmm...ok? :lol:

My answer is I don't no bro. Would you prefer I just don't respond to your question? Mantra68 would be the only person here who would know that info maybe if your polite he will tell you?

ummmm...ok? :lol:

My answer is I don't no bro. Would you prefer I just don't respond to your question? Mantra68 would be the only person here who would know that info maybe if your polite he will tell you?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

To Mantra68,

Please enlighten us on the nature of how Max's dna was modified, which lab he was tested for this, as it will assist us all?

Sincerely

TF

:l ;)

The John Chang thread might not be the best place to issue this question TF. I would suggest a PM or start a new thread. It is an interesting question and they did put it in the book so I am sure others would like to hear about it.

Cam

No Sean, David is not a friend of Chang sifu. I'll keep telling you that.

He used to be his student for a while, no more. Not a friend of David.

David is dying to arrange a meeting between Chang sifu and Jiang because he wants to find a way to go again in Java and see Chang.

You are amazing people.

Even if Sifu Chang could himself participate to this forum to tell you that he has no more relations with David, you would insist....

You are not into the MoPai anymore, so you don't have the slightest idea of the place that David and all of your bussines holds in Chang's mind. Your ONLY knowledge is what David says to you and you don't listen to other people who are into the MoPai and telling you the truth.

Of course Sean you know the truth, but you take your money too for your role in the "gold alchemy/immortality game"....

But you should not have an opinion of what is happening in Chang sifu's place, with his students etc. You are not in the position to know.

As for Kostas, if you remember in the past in Andrea's forum, he said that you were never was his student in reallity. And you wrote many bad things about him there and for David too. How come you and David became friends, is a very strange thing to consider. The old members of Andrea's forum remember the quarrels of you with David. However, after all that, you took what he offered to you and you changed your mind asking him for forgiveness.

So....

Stop telling lies for the MoPai and follow your new teacher without mentioning the MoPai matters, teacher, students etc.....

SB

ps. the video of Jiang in youtube that ..... "someone" was responsible for the "leaking"...do you want to talk about that open?

Well MAX says he has turned into light many times and died and come back in his Thunder Breathing DVD and there is pictures on his website of his hands as light if that truth?!

If Max is at that levels where he can turn into light im sure he can do many of the things John Chang can do right????

David Shen is teaching Dao Yin type exercises for 5000 euros, that is quite expansive for those exercises but if the students are happy then so be it.

If Mo Pai level 1 is just a meditation and level 2 is compressing the chi with simple exercises why do all the Dao Yin stuff when 2 simple exercises will produce better results. One can do stretching and health exercises by walking, weights etc?

WYG

Well MAX says he has turned into light many times and died and come back in his Thunder Breathing DVD and there is pictures on his website of his hands as light if that truth?!

If Max is at that levels where he can turn into light im sure he can do many of the things John Chang can do right????

David Shen is teaching Dao Yin type exercises for 5000 euros, that is quite expansive for those exercises but if the students are happy then so be it.

If Mo Pai level 1 is just a meditation and level 2 is compressing the chi with simple exercises why do all the Dao Yin stuff when 2 simple exercises will produce better results. One can do stretching and health exercises by walking, weights etc?

WYG

Where is that picture located? And how is that DVD is it worth buying

www.innerselfcenter.com is max and his practices but apparently trhere is bad blood between them!!

Max says on the Thunder Breathing DVD its the highest apart Phurba practice that he will not teach out at that time. I dont know if Kunlun is higher then his Thunder Breathing practice maybe Mantra 68 can tell you maybe ask and please let us know if u find out. Its very nice u visualize the Thunder god as u and the vajra in the heart eminating light its a quick breakdown, u best to watch it!

WYG

www.innerselfcenter.com is max and his practices but apparently trhere is bad blood between them!!

Max says on the Thunder Breathing DVD its the highest apart Phurba practice that he will not teach out at that time. I dont know if Kunlun is higher then his Thunder Breathing practice maybe Mantra 68 can tell you maybe ask and please let us know if u find out. Its very nice u visualize the Thunder god as u and the vajra in the heart eminating light its a quick breakdown, u best to watch it!

WYG

Thanks I'll be sure to check them both out