Siberian tiger.

Hexagram 63, Mission Accomplished.  "Soaking one's tail, no trouble."

May be an image of big cat and nature

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, virtue said:

Where can I buy the I Ching of Cats:D

Been looking myself.  The only taoist classic I've seen that may be of interest to cats is this book:

undefined

Don't know how good it is though, my new kitten can't read yet.  (Except for toilet paper -- the other day she apparently studied a scroll...  I mean, a roll...  cover to cover, judging by its frayed condition.)  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 8/15/2021 at 12:10 AM, Nungali said:

YAKUTSK, Russia (Reuters) - Scientists have said that an astonishingly well-preserved cave lion cub found in Siberia's permafrost lived 28,000 years ago and may even still have traces of its mother's milk in it.

dsc-0751-2.jpg?itok=GF8zgw8S

and she still has her whiskers

PreservedLionCubSparta_1024.jpg

https://www.sciencealert.com/frozen-cave-lion-cub-is-so-well-preserved-you-can-still-see-its-whiskers

I wonder how far away or how many years before someone figures out how to clone such specimen's?

3 hours ago, Taomeow said:

Been looking myself.

When I look hard enough for something really special, I usually find that it doesn't exist and needs personal involvement to make the vision into a materialized product.

A perfectly profitable book idea that will appeal to all audiences world wide. Wouldn't you feel qualified for or interested in such a project? Or am I simply threading by the tiger's tail in vain?

Hexagram 10: Cautious Advance. "He treads on the tail of the tiger. The tiger bites the man. Misfortune."

4cd56c591aa41465c3a2ee0bd51fce3c.jpg

• Like 3

I think this needs a new thread .

48. Ching / The Well

above K'AN THE ABYSMAL, WATER

baths-cats_copy_4595.jpg

below SUN THE GENTLE, WIND, WOOD

ezgif.com-4d71d5482e.gif?resize=286,179

• Like 4

3 hours ago, virtue said:

When I look hard enough for something really special, I usually find that it doesn't exist and needs personal involvement to make the vision into a materialized product.

A perfectly profitable book idea that will appeal to all audiences world wide. Wouldn't you feel qualified for or interested in such a project? Or am I simply threading by the tiger's tail in vain?

Hexagram 10: Cautious Advance. "He treads on the tail of the tiger. The tiger bites the man. Misfortune."

I don't bite unless they bite first.

Cool idea!  The book I envision would have nice illustrations.  E.g. for Hexagram 1 I immediately had a few images:

Line 1.  Hidden dragon.  

Why is My Cat Hiding? | Acoma Animal Clinic

Line 2.  Dragon appearing in the field.

Cat in Field of Flowers | Cottagecore cat, Cats, Flower field

Line 3.  The position is dangerous, but there will be no mistake.

Jen Gentleman ðº on Twitter: "Nothing to see here, move along⦠"

Line 4. Wavering flight over the depth.  

Kötturinn fljúgandi.. / The flying cat.. Un gatto... | Cats, Flying cat,  Beautiful cats

Line 5. Dragon flying in the heavens.

Flying cat Photograph by Micael Carlsson

Line 6.  Arrogant dragon will have cause to repent.

cat-eats-meat - HolidayCat.cz

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Not a wild cat but a good hunter of local mice, our little Tao cat who passed several years ago...

kitty.thumb.jpg.ee3533292e7c24017d1154889ea650ed.jpg

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 4