Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

Bill Maher is right- The wet markets plus the Wuhan lab

12 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

Shit you guys, new breaking news just came out a few hours ago that high level US intelligence officials now have evidence it comes from the lab.

I can make a new thread

Just to be clear, your present stance is actually a dismissal of the "wet market" theory?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Immortal4life said:

I just made the thread, its breaking news right now. Just came out in the last couple hours.

Any evidence or just hearsay?

Bret Baier is the reporter who has multiple sources in US intelligence telling him they have evidence.

Edited by Immortal4life

1 minute ago, Immortal4life said:

Ohhhh shit, apparently they have evidence the WHO aided in the cover up too.

This is conspiracy bullshit. Trump has been raging against the WHO and cut funding which will be devastating to millions! 

Bret Baier is working on getting the documents as we speak. I dont think major news networks would report on this so prominently if they didn't think it will be verified.

6 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

Bottom line, eating bats is not common anywhere in China.

It looks like you're probably gonna be right. It probably wasn't from eating bats  or eating any animal.

12 hours ago, Immortal4life said:

It looks like you're probably gonna be right. It probably wasn't from eating bats  or eating any animal.

It is true that eating  bat is not common in china but is known in Wuhan.  By a process of eliminating all source ideas, a lab has made the most sense; I've been saying this for over two months, but I see you didn't even bite when I mentioned that to you  ;)

In any case, there are timelines problems surrounding almost everything regarding this virus.   Time will tell us more. 

• Thanks 1

Faux News "journalist" (read: Trump stenographer) citing anonymous spooks in a claim that conveniently fits Trump's "blame China" propaganda drive. Seems legit.

I'll also mention that when various branches of US intelligence made assertions about Russian election interference in 2016, Trump himself pointed out that US intelligence services are not trustworthy- he prominently mentioned the Iraq war deception, which of course the CIA et al were complicit in. Yet suddenly unnamed sources within these agencies are infallible with the MAGA chuds. Curious!

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

Faux News "journalist" (read: Trump stenographer) citing anonymous spooks in a claim that conveniently fits Trump's "blame China" propaganda drive. Seems legit.

I'll also mention that when various branches of US intelligence made assertions about Russian election interference in 2016, Trump himself pointed out that US intelligence services are not trustworthy- he prominently mentioned the Iraq war deception, which of course the CIA et al were complicit in. Yet suddenly unnamed sources within these agencies are infallible with the MAGA chuds. Curious!

Wizard's first rule...

On 4/15/2020 at 11:14 PM, dawei said:

2. Deliberately sold as animal food (this is known to occur... which pulls in unintentional spread)

I have the same theory some time ago.  What do you do with samples?   Their cousins are being sold at the wet market over the street.  Why not just sell them?   It happens all the time in factories.   Staff sells off any unused materials, not to standard products etc.

• Like 1

I would say it first started spreading early December.

Also I do not believe that Western Governments did not know about it until it broke in the media. I believe many Western Governments knew about it late December.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, KuroShiro said:

Recently, someone posed as her to suggest she was still around.  Even with a mask on, it was easy to see it was not her... 

35 minutes ago, idiot_stimpy said:

I would say it first started spreading early December.

Also I do not believe that Western Governments did not know about it until it broke in the media. I believe many Western Governments knew about it late December.

Could even have been as early as September in the US. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this