Sign in to follow this  
Pyramidalcow

Taoist master John Chang has passed away

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Taoist master John Chang has passed away. 5 Feb 2020

 

My condolences.

 

Some say he fell off his bed. Others say some rival master defeated him. But who? who knows.

 

Let us, and those mopai practicitioners, if you are bow with sincere respect.

 

 

Edited by Pyramidalcow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pyramidalcow said:

Taoist master John Chang has passed away. 5 Feb 2020

 

My condolences.

 

Some say he fell off his bed. Others say some rival master defeated him. But who? who knows.

 

Let us, and those mopai practicitioners, if you are bow with sincere respect.

 

 

 

There is already a thread for this and it was posted when it happened, right @MegaMind?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2020 at 11:26 AM, Pyramidalcow said:

Taoist master John Chang has passed away. 5 Feb 2020

 

My condolences.

 

Some say he fell off his bed. Others say some rival master defeated him. But who? who knows.

 

Let us, and those mopai practicitioners, if you are bow with sincere respect.

 

 

 

He fell and this caused bleeding in his brain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MegaMind said:

 

He fell and this caused bleeding in his brain.

Didnt he die of cancer ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2020 at 9:35 AM, Earl Grey said:

 

There is already a thread for this and it was posted when it happened, right @MegaMind?


I don’t know why this site attracts all these MoPai freaks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ralis At the very least, fighting for relevance amidst all the posers on YouTube and Reddit who claim to have the instructions that were leaked.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

@ralis At the very least, fighting for relevance amidst all the posers on YouTube and Reddit who claim to have the instructions that were leaked.


They must be deluded in thinking there won’t be any MoPai criticism here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Didnt he die of cancer ?

 

He also had cancer. 

 

He fell and caused a brain bleed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you can more pie die like Dynamo Jack like die more than once in a life time. That is some high level stuff.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Dynamo Jack like die more than once in a life time

 

In one of the books, he was hit by the full speed truck with many tonns of power and had no damage to his body.

 

But his life ends like this, slipped and died from falling.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

 

In one of the books, he was hit by the full speed truck with many tonns of power and had no damage to his body.

 

But his life ends like this, slipped and died from falling.


Indeed! There are always larger than life stories and the truth always comes out in the wash. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this