Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

anyone offering any kind of remote psychic service over an internet site like this is at least suspect or worse...

but

anyone offering advice as to where to look for help in person regarding a well known and proven resource with credentials for said help is another story...probably resulting in a good story.  (although not always) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, old3bob said:

anyone offering any kind of remote psychic service over an internet site like this is at least suspect or worse...

but

anyone offering advice as to where to look for help in person regarding a well known and proven resource with credentials for said help is another story...probably resulting in a good story.  (although not always) 

I offer Akashic readings and give full guidelines in my PPJ. Some members have made use of it and I've made the criteria clear. Only one member argued he knew better and refused to follow the rules, and his grasp of English wasn't the reason, so we never went through with it. 

The people like Jeff who prey on people and offer themselves remind me of the "beware the too quick friend" advice my high school teacher told me about before going to college. How my readings differ is that everything is there on the PPJ and there was a public thread in general discussion to let people come if they wanted or not rather than preying on the vulnerable. The vulnerable are generally people who don't like Akashic readings because they get hit with what the need to hear rather than what they want to hear, and so it isn't really for everyone, it's a niche. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jonesboy said:

It's called attachments. Pretty basic spirituality.

Yes, and you and your group seem to be rather attached to ideas about Jeff. And one of the ways this attachment manifests is in a focus on the attachments of individuals not aligning themselves with this strongly held idea/ideal. 

We don't go after anyone.

Yes, except...

I have gone after one person because they accused me and others of astral rape which you KNOW is not true.

I don't recall you ever being accused of this (astral rape), but perhaps I'm wrong.. 

Then again, it could be your own attachment to Jeff and taking accusations against him as personally against you. 

In any case, it only serves to highlight how you justify your attachment and reactivity, while denouncing others for what you perceive as theirs. 

How did you guys treat Lori when the post was initially made BTW?

They had a dream and then wanted to blame it on us.

She's here and is able to speak for herself. Unless of course, you feel a need to gaslight her experience.. 

There are tons of threads here at the bums with people attacking us and we rarely answer back.

Rarely. And what is the manner of answer when you do?

And, out of curiosity, in your opinion, what is the reason people "attack" your "us"? What is the underlying theme of these "attacks"? What is the common denominator? And what circumstances precipitate them?

Has anyone went after you?

Why would you, until now I haven't said much. 

We can just ignore the present flurry of PMs falling like so much snow these days..

Mentioned your actions and the effects your practices have had on others even after being warned? Nope. You attack and we don't say a thing.

"Even after being warned?"

When did any of you "warn" me about anything?

But let me guess, you are either talking about my previous practice of looping (what I called a rather simple Tonglen practice) or your conjecture on my interactions with others (one other in particular).

Go ahead, bring them up directly instead of alluding to warnings which never happened and your "higher" stance in regard to what little you know. 

It's just another red herring, and I neither "loop", nor even enter chatrooms anymore. 

Nobody is expected to recruit anyone. I have never asked anyone to recruit people. I have never, ever been mad at you for not recruiting anyone.

Recruit is my word, what you typed was about me not bringing people to Jeff. Perhaps you don't remember, but as you accused me of being a little spider on the wall in the same conversation, and nobody said anything, I was not only taken aback (concluding what you presented to indeed be, if not expected then at least, accepted), and the emotion left a little karmic seed of memory.

If i remember correctly you were upset with me because my posts at the bums would wake you up. That even when I was right in a debate about Rigpa I should have just stopped instead of debating others.

If you slow down, perhaps you'll recall it was about the long quotes from past masters - which somehow I would become aware of even while sleeping. 

Remember, you started putting them in the reveal hidden contents window, so people could decide to open them or not?

And what on earth does this have to do with the conversation?

You were upset that I lead dives and didn't give you and others more of an opportunity to lead them.

Not me, the others. This goes back to empowering them.

You can be upset with Jeff all you want but you don't have to lie and make up stuff.

I haven't made anything up, although you seem to have a selective memory, or rather selective forgetfulness.

Offering help is not a bad thing. You don't have to stay, you don't have to accept. Maybe you try it and it is not your thing. 

I believe entanglements are created in the "helping," and would prefer a more empowering/less dependent approach. 

No other explanation? No other reason possibility beyond what you think was going on? You really think it is all about power? You are just assuming but never asked?

See Tom, here's the thing, what is left when the narrative is gone? 

What is it sustaining the narrative, and what purpose does it serve?

Maybe it was about the other person and had nothing to do with you? 

As my dad liked to say, "no shit Sherlock."

Also, thank you for the blanket method. I use it all the time.

You are welcome; just remember empowerment and not dependence please. 

Clear your obstructions and realize the clarity underneath it all. I have never heard Jeff or anyone at PW use the term weak or that someone is bad. I have also never heard Jeff use the term powerful as a reference to himself when working with someone.

No, he's just the "battery pack" according to his analogy. 

This would imply (to the recipients of this message) he's the powerful battery they would need a jump start (for their weaker batteries) from to reach "higher levels."

Again, no need to respond. I won't be checking back for an answer. I just thought I would add a little perspective.

Seemed more narrative than perspective, but thanks for joining the discussion. 

Edited by ilumairen
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Here is what I perceive and have never shared it until this morning with my S.O.

I sense and have for a long time Jeff is a conduit for something he is feeding inadvertently that is very hungry and it is damaging him and the followers.

This entity has them, and they get rewards for drawing others in from which it feeds and like a shark the remoras get the scraps from it’s toothy dark gapping extra dimensional maw.

When I think of this group one word often comes up.

Vampire.

The blood they draw is the samskaras of others.

What they call help is robbing people of the very thing they took birth for, to work out their samskaras instead the people feel relief for some time that something that was uncomfortable has been drained out of them. That is until  the root which is theirs alone to work out flourishes again.

The process of purification is pleasurable.

This is the food for what they are enslaved to.

I feel very sorry for all of them.

I warned these people years ago when they started to fuck around with this stuff...

If you go diving any light that you encounter is very unlikely to be the Light (of the Sun).

angler-fish.thumb.jpg.1d519a4463161dd4c1a370585ade015f.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

My god, that was gaslighting and victim-blaming 101 on ilumairen. Sorry you had to go through that, it seems the Lying Unbelievably acolytes are beginning the mass cover-up. 

First off, the gaslighting is highlighted by the straw man and putting words in the mouths of the accusers. 

Then, the victim-blaming is the easiest way to avoid responsibility for the damage done through acting as if the victims "should have known" or that they "just aren't open-minded enough" to understand or appreciate the practice of Lying Unashamed. 

It is achieved further through minimization, trivializing and acting like it's all not a big deal at all, in spite of the damage done consistently

This comes from the failure of grooming to take root and make someone completely indoctrinated leads to ostracism, which is all because those personal boundaries and informed consent were disregarded until enough was enough. 

You Lousy Ungoliants are pretty much hitting almost all the textbook criteria for abuse and can't go beyond using the "should have known" or "open-minded" arguments because it's easier to call someone stupid or unawakened than it is to realize your lies and your prophet are addicted to suckling his Lactating Ungulate big blonde astral boobs. 

Try to come up with an original lie that hasn't been said time and again by other cult members or abusers. That script has been hacked to shreds by survivors, comedians, writers, activists, and therapists. 

5 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Here is what I perceive and have never shared it until this morning with my S.O.

I sense and have for a long time Jeff is a conduit for something he is feeding inadvertently that is very hungry and it is damaging him and the followers.

This entity has them, and they get rewards for drawing others in from which it feeds and like a shark the remoras get the scraps from it’s toothy dark gapping extra dimensional maw.

When I think of this group one word often comes up.

Vampire.

@Pilgrim This is 100% true as I have checked and had several contacts with great skills verify this--hence why we identify it as a spiritual ponzi scam.

One teacher of mine said that this entity working through Jeff has been around before, and Jeff is merely a pawn in its game. There will be other suckers who believe they have power and a connection to the divine while claiming to see and feel Jesus, and even some members in Libido Unrestrained will claim to have an active LDT. 

For those of us who actually know what we are talking about, this is why these New Age practices and platitudes don't appeal--because it's nothing new, nothing special, and relies on feeling good rather than growing up into a spiritual adult--and by the way: activating the LDT doesn't require any spiritual power whatsoever, it is a technical achievement if your neigong is correct. So no, none of them have any power whatsoever, but the delusion of it, nor do they have any force guiding them towards evolution.

A simple test for all: by the fruits, ye shall be known.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

What is left when the narrative is gone? What is it sustaining the narrative, and what purpose does it serve?

HI ilumairen,

There is nothing in the first instance ~ thus the narration in words.

Nothing comes ~ nothing goes.

Narrated sustenance and purpose? Ask the narrator ~ they are in his/her hands.

Do I want my feelings to be narrated and become somebody else's words?

th?id=OIP.6Nh9bNkAgk6UYDsX5IyciAHaFO&pid=Api&P=0&w=259&h=183

But it can be a different story if it is a shared journey on a road less traveled together with TRUST ~ in search of...

- Anand

• Thanks 1

On 2/10/2020 at 9:48 AM, ilumairen said:

Yes, and you and your group seem to be rather attached to ideas about Jeff. And one of the ways this attachment manifests is in a focus on the attachments of individuals not aligning themselves with this strongly held idea/ideal. 

If you don't like the practice then you don't have to do it. Nobody has attachments to individuals. People come and go, work with people or they don't. It is all up to them. That is just something you are trying to make into an issue.

Yes, except...

I don't recall you ever being accused of this (astral rape), but perhaps I'm wrong.. 

You are wrong, everyone associated was accused.

Then again, it could be your own attachment to Jeff and taking accusations against him as personally against you. 

In any case, it only serves to highlight how you justify your attachment and reactivity, while denouncing others for what you perceive as theirs. 

Uh, you mentioned my name and my practices. Now you are trying to side step it..

How did you guys treat Lori when the post was initially made BTW?

We left it open, asked her to comment on it and she refused. 

When we created a new site we closed the thread as it was just an attack with no other dialogue. 

She's here and is able to speak for herself. Unless of course, you feel a need to gaslight her experience.. 

Can you show examples of us gaslighting people? Again, it is just you attacking people and assigning motives.

Rarely. And what is the manner of answer when you do?

And, out of curiosity, in your opinion, what is the reason people "attack" your "us"? What is the underlying theme of these "attacks"? What is the common denominator? And what circumstances precipitate them?

There is Bindi and you who do the most attacking. 

Most just don't agree with his view or think shared energy work is bad.

Why would you, until now I haven't said much. 

We can just ignore the present flurry of PMs falling like so much snow these days..

"Even after being warned?"

When did any of you "warn" me about anything?

But let me guess, you are either talking about my previous practice of looping (what I called a rather simple Tonglen practice) or your conjecture on my interactions with others (one other in particular).

I am referring to your interaction in the chat room with an individual that created a serious issue you were warned about before you started.

Go ahead, bring them up directly instead of alluding to warnings which never happened and your "higher" stance in regard to what little you know. 

It's just another red herring, and I neither "loop", nor even enter chatrooms anymore. 

Glad you stopped. I am not here to attack you. That seems to be your job.

Recruit is my word, what you typed was about me not bringing people to Jeff. Perhaps you don't remember, but as you accused me of being a little spider on the wall in the same conversation, and nobody said anything, I was not only taken aback (concluding what you presented to indeed be, if not expected then at least, accepted), and the emotion left a little karmic seed of memory.

Spider on the wall because you would sit in chat quietly until you would attack me for some wrong.

I never, ever ask anyone to recruit anyone. Nice side step.

If you slow down, perhaps you'll recall it was about the long quotes from past masters - which somehow I would become aware of even while sleeping. 

Remember, you started putting them in the reveal hidden contents window, so people could decide to open them or not?

And what on earth does this have to do with the conversation?

Not me, the others. This goes back to empowering them.

I haven't made anything up, although you seem to have a selective memory, or rather selective forgetfulness.

I believe entanglements are created in the "helping," and would prefer a more empowering/less dependent approach. 

I seem to have messed up the quote system..

No, you asking me to hide long posts was in a thread here at the bums. Our conversation was in chat. If you remember when you first came around you tried to change me. Told me how I was acting wrong, shouldn't debate even when I was right. How you could feel peoples emotions just from a post. Their fears, anger, etc. I do agree. Sometimes you just have to stop. Not all the advice was bad but we did have it.

You would prefer? Okay, that is your view. There is no dependency on what we do. I also don't see how it is not empowering to others.

It is a different view on the issue.

See Tom, here's the thing, what is left when the narrative is gone? 

What is it sustaining the narrative, and what purpose does it serve?

You are sustaining the narrative with your anger at Jeff. Why? We were friends, my wife was your friend and now you are attacking everyone. For what purpose indeed?

As my dad liked to say, "no shit Sherlock."

You are welcome; just remember empowerment and not dependence please. 

There is no dependence, that is just your personal view. The change in being is empowerment.

We are free to disagree.

No, he's just the "battery pack" according to his analogy. 

This would imply (to the recipients of this message) he's the powerful battery they would need a jump start (for their weaker batteries) from to reach "higher levels."

People reach higher levels by clearing out issues and fears. One can be helped or taken deeper but the only way to remain at them is to clear out the underlying junk. Nothing wrong with some help.

Seemed more narrative than perspective, but thanks for joining the discussion. 

I would agree with that from many here.

Edited by Jonesboy

I don't care about Jeff nor know what he is really up to, but I got a message from upstairs to stay away after first

contact.

57 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

I haven't made anything up ...

You made up plenty of stuff about me, indicating either your memory or your ego is warped. After all, I suppose those things go together

I looked all over this thread to copy your comment about your having a bigger dick than I, but it appears that you hid it.  In any case, I think Jeff was on to something in regards to that.  I don't recall running across a woman before who played the 'bigger dick' game, and I won't be starting any time soon.  Some of your other posts reveal this trait in you.

Have a nice ass day now.  Darlin'  :)

49 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Vampire.

Hi Pilgrim,

Inspire yourself ~ most extraneous will expire.

Do not chase after redundancies and perspire.

Be clear-minded and honest with your empire.

Goodbye vampire ~ take care.

- Anand

26 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

My god, that was gaslighting and victim-blaming 101 on ilumairen. Sorry you had to go through that, it seems the Lying Unbelievably acolytes are beginning the mass cover-up. 

First off, the gaslighting is highlighted by the straw man and putting words in the mouths of the accusers. 

Then, the victim-blaming is the easiest way to avoid responsibility for the damage done through acting as if the victims "should have known" or that they "just aren't open-minded enough" to understand or appreciate the practice of Lying Unashamed. 

It is achieved further through minimization, trivializing and acting like it's all not a big deal at all, in spite of the damage done consistently

This comes from the failure of grooming to take root and make someone completely indoctrinated leads to ostracism, which is all because those personal boundaries and informed consent were disregarded until enough was enough. 

You Lousy Ungoliants are pretty much hitting almost all the textbook criteria for abuse and can't go beyond using the "should have known" or "open-minded" arguments because it's easier to call someone stupid or unawakened than it is to realize your lies and your prophet are addicted to suckling his Lactating Ungulate big blonde astral boobs. 

Try to come up with an original lie that hasn't been said time and again by other cult members or abusers. That script has been hacked to shreds by survivors, comedians, writers, activists, and therapists. 

@Pilgrim This is 100% true as I have checked and had several contacts with great skills verify this--hence why we identify it as a spiritual ponzi scam.

One teacher of mine said that this entity working through Jeff has been around before, and Jeff is merely a pawn in its game. There will be other suckers who believe they have power and a connection to the divine while claiming to see and feel Jesus, and even some members in Libido Unrestrained will claim to have an active LDT. 

For those of us who actually know what we are talking about, this is why these New Age practices and platitudes don't appeal--because it's nothing new, nothing special, and relies on feeling good rather than growing up into a spiritual adult--and by the way: activating the LDT doesn't require any spiritual power whatsoever, it is a technical achievement if your neigong is correct. So no, none of them have any power whatsoever, but the delusion of it, nor do they have any force guiding them towards evolution.

A simple test for all: by the fruits, ye shall be known.

As always, well stated in a most precise way!

I have seen scammers come and go here in Santa Fe. Channelers 200.00 for a thirty minute session , vortex workers charging 10k for their initiations, Reiki 10k, fake shamans ripping off women with expensive workshops which is guaranteed to be a shaman in one weekend, myriad abusive gurus and so forth. Lest I forget, Shield dux and Princess Sharula that claim to be immortals living here in Santa Fe NM.

Who in the hell makes this stuff up?

https://www.znakovi-vremena.net/en/sharula_dux.htm

https://churchofthecosmos.wordpress.com/tag/princess-sharula-dux-of-telos/

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I don't care about Jeff nor know what he is really up to, but I got a message from upstairs to stay away after first

contact.

This is good. 

You made up plenty of stuff about me, indicating either your memory or your ego is warped. After all, I suppose those things go together

You've posted all over multiple forums about how your teacher taught without speaking (much), like a true sage. 

So, aside from calling you out on juvenile behavior in a humorous manner (related to your own calling others out as juveniles), what precisely do you believe I made up. 

I looked all over this thread to copy your comment about your having a bigger dick than I, but it appears that you hid it.  In any case, I think Jeff was on to something in regards to that.  I don't recall running across a woman before who played the 'bigger dick' game, and I won't be starting any time soon.  Some of your other posts reveal this trait in you.

All you had to do was type in "dick" in the search window, you silly little boy. 

Here it is, as easy to find as typing 4 letters:

• Haha 2

I find this thread extremely disturbing. I've also read some threads on another forum involving the same topic. What I see here is a group following a person who has cobbled together their own method for working with energy, psychology, and spirituality from other traditions; and is bringing a healthy dose of sexuality into the mix, at least in some instances. At least three, and possibly more, people are claiming harm from these interactions. At least two of these people have some background in energetic and spiritual methods. That should give everyone serious pause.

Rather than take responsibility and modify the method or selection process, all I see is people defending themselves and the group leader and laying blame on those who were negatively impacted by the interaction. As has been said before, gaslighting 101, not to mention other manipulative behaviors. This is wrong and needs to stop immediately. People can be fragile and susceptible to energetic and psychological "work." Fucking around with their heads by bringing sexuality, gods, and goddesses into it requires considerable responsibility and accountability, not to mention some degree of expert training and credibility. I see none of those at play here. Before now, I felt Jeff and the group were a bit misguided but benign. Now I'm really concerned about what they are doing to people. Playing games with energy, psychology, spirituality, and sexuality is a dangerous business; bringing powerful spiritual entities into the mix even more so, especially when the foundation of the method is so flimsy.

I'd suggest the entire approach should be critically assessed and modified to prevent further harm. I would also recommend banning all members of the group from this forum unless they agree to end engaging their practices with members here.

Just my $.02

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

29 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Hi Steve,

You are blessed.

- Anand

Thank you brother, it is good to see you back.  Yes, some very powerful people have gotten pissed off about me being so lucky.  The most powerful of them died because he tried screwing with me, but mainly for trying to mess with my guardian.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

contact.

That is mighty low of you! And par for the course!

Edited by ralis
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

You've posted all over multiple forums about how your teacher taught without speaking (much), like a true sage. 

That was my Nei kung teacher, the wizard.  There was no speaking during practice but sometime we talked for hours before and after class.  I had plenty of other teacher who offered spoken instructions.  Therefore your memory, comment, and view were, and probably still are, untrue.

Edited by Starjumper

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

That is might low of you! And par for the course!

As much as I tried, I couldn't lower myself to Li'l Pussy's level.

1 minute ago, Starjumper said:

That was my Nei kung teacher, the wizard.  There was no speaking during practice but sometime we talked for hours before and after class.  I had plenty of other teacher who offered spoken instructions.  therefore your comment and view were, and probably still are, untrue.

I'm glad you found teachers to instruct you verbally. 

4 minutes ago, ralis said:

That is might low of you! And par for the course!

No need to feed the attention seeking behavior.

• Like 2

As much as I tried, I couldn't lower myself...

Hi Steve,

How can you lower yourself ~ when you got a message from upstairs?

- Anand

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

No need to feed the attention seeking behavior.

I always push back on ones that make asinine misogynistic comments here! 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, steve said:

This is wrong and needs to stop immediately.

Hi steve,

Yes ~ I am on your page.

th?id=OIP.jELNtY4_gBaOIEFBDCCx1QHaEz&pid=Api&P=0&w=258&h=168

- Anand

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Limahong said:

How can you lower yourself ~ when you got a message from upstairs?

Lower myself, means to respond in kind to attacks from people with ego problems.  This does not interfere with any connections to 'upstairs."  I suppose you are aware of how some immortals talk to some people with ego problems, so I am following good examples.

The question is:  Are these mortals worth talking to?  Hardly, but it can be good for occasional shits and giggles for a loner hermit on a mountain who has to put up with lots of BS ... and ... who has internet ... and it's raining like hell outside.