Goku76

Levitation and possibly flight?

27 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

That´s just it though.  Maybe it´s a style thing, but I don´t see the point in telling people that they´re idiots.  It´s always a bother for the idiot in question.  If you called me an idiot -- and you might -- am I likely to consider your opinion and change my idiotic ways?  That never happens.  Idiots get angry when you point out their shortcoming; they don´t reform. Does it give pleasure calling others idiots?  There might be some fleeting low-grade satisfaction asserting superiority, but why bother when there are so many better ways to feel good?  I´d rather look at a sunset, read a poem, or eat a taco.  

OK; here´s my idiot plan.  I¨m going to eat a carne asada taco everytime I read a post written by an idiot.  Rather than use the laugh button, I´ll post weekly selfies in my PPD documenting my weight gain.  Laugh if you must.

To be clear - I wasn't laughing at you, but at the plan of eating a carne asada taco...it hit too close to home (though I don't eat carne asada)... :D 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, dwai said:

To be clear - I wasn't laughing at you, but at the plan of eating a carne asada taco...it hit too close to home (though I don't eat carne asada)... :D 

No worries, Dwai -- I caught your meaning.  To be honest, I never feel tempted to overeat when I see other people acting idiotically.  Sometimes though, when I catch myself doing something foolish, I´ll have a cookie.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

No worries, Dwai -- I caught your meaning.  To be honest, I never feel tempted to overeat when I see other people acting idiotically.  Sometimes though, when I catch myself doing something foolish, I´ll have a cookie.

Its been an interesting process of understanding where overeating happens from. Mainly from the  habit of feeling a certain way in the stomach. The way the stomach feels can levitate or ground us (finally getting back to the OP :P

Edited by dwai
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Do you expect me to be merciful with you?

I do.

It may just be best if you were to consider Rocky under my protection, and back away now. 

We can be friendly with each other, or you can continue your threats. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

That will not help him, but may affect you.

I'm unconcerned. 

6 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

You should take some responsibility for your friends who are lashing out on my practice and skills.

I am.

And you should take some responsibility for the confrontational manner in which you sometimes share said skills, and the karmic results of your own manner and behaviour. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

So instead, of an apology, you go full retard denial.

Do you expect me to be merciful with you?

31 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

I do.

It may just be best if you were to consider Rocky under my protection, and back away now. 

We can be friendly with each other, or you can continue your threats. 

18 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

That will not help him, but may affect you.

You should take some responsibility for your friends who are lashing out on my practice and skills.

@GSmaster 

Threatening other members is not OK.  In the past this was always a hard line: no threats.  If you are as powerful as you say you are, then this kind of talk is especially egregious.  If you are delusional or playing or just grandiose, it still fosters a feeling of insecurity and lack of safety.  Insults are one thing -- that I can walk away from.  Threats are quite another.  

Is there any active moderation at this time?  I´ve reported the first post I quoted and suggest others do the same. Rocky and iluminairen likely don´t take these threats seriously but all sorts of people visit this forum and somebody else might really be intimidated.  Nobody should feel that their safety is compromised by participation on this board.    

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Unfortunately for all the parties involved I am the real deal. You have crossed the lines, and I don't tolerate this anymore. 

And you're going to do what?

The people with skill are sovereign beings who you have little to no power over,  and those without are protected by this lack.

Good luck with these furthered threats, and little ego driven tirades.

Btw this:

24 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

That was not a threat, you get fired at the moment you show disrespect and verbal insult towards my name. It already happened and will affect you over years.

Is what my father referred to as "planting seeds." It is a most mundane skill wherein the receiving parties mind does the work for the projecting individual, and something I was schooled in as a teenager. 

"Oh my goodness, my tire went flat after so and so said xyz." 

You have no power here, no matter how many empty words you type, or rotten seeds you try to plant. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Unfortunately for all the parties involved I am the real deal. You have crossed the lines, and I don't tolerate this anymore. 

Your behavior has deteriorated markedly in a short period of time. 

You say you have offered teachings, but I have never seen you give more than a scanty tidbit here or there, never a teaching. Instead, you dangle the prospect of 20,000 euro classes and some secret future message board. This is just advertising. 

You call yourself a cultivator, but here you are making threats of using black magic on people who have done nothing but expect you to display basic maturity. You are attempting to use terror to cow people into giving you blind obeisance on a message board. A paucity of 德 is necessary for a person to behave in this way. Without 德, "cultivating" is akin to sewing the ground around you with land mines.

If you have accomplishments anywhere approaching what you claim, you are currently providing a case study in why Buddhism constantly warns that it is no desirable thing to become an asura

If you do not have the accomplishments you claim to have, then just get in line behind Drew. After he's made his 20 dollars, maybe there will be a chance for you to make your 20,000 euros. 

Whatever you are--or think you are--you clearly have not transcended the need for human company. In fact, your "omnipresence" here suggests you need quite a bit of human company and attention. You're going to have to show a bit of civility if you want to get along with others. If you don't want to get along with others, you're going to have to deal with them treating you like the asshole you are currently being. If you can do no better than respond to negative attention with threats of spiritual violence, you will lose the respect of all but a few buffoons who need strongmen figures in their lives. If you actually possess the abilities you claim to have and harm others with them, you will most likely learn that you are not as free from karma as you may think. Now that would be a pity.

You could take a little break, reflect on the value of what you're doing and the value that this forum has in your life (clearly a lot of value, or you would not be camped out here) and contemplate whether or not attempting to terrorize people will bring any good results whatsoever.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I have long have expected you join their side.

I have also long expected fully-fledged megalomania from you. 

At any rate, you see me on a side.

I am just me.

Some things people say I appreciate, and I may voice appreciation. 

Some things people say I see as unacceptable, and I may voice my dismay.

Threatening people because they do not agree with everything you say and they do not give you carte blanche to bully them is lowly. 

Consider my dismay voiced. 

We are gonna agree on one thing this forum is a shithole and a waste of time, I will be removing myself from here.

Few TDB retirements seem to last, but I wish you well wherever your path takes you.

I am totally free from karma in defending myself, you fail to understand what karma is.

It is true, I do not have a deep understanding of karma. 

I don't believe you do either, but that does not really matter... You don't seem particularly interested with applying yourself in a way that would convince people of anything here. 

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Any correlation with drew and gendao, I consider personal insults.

Hahaha, fair enough. In the spirit of trying to make this a kinder, gentler forum: I see what you mean, I apologize, and I retract my statement :D

Edited by Walker
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, silent thunder said:

*looks around*

hey... what the...? :huh:

where'd everyone get off to...? 

*looks up*

:o

oh there you all are!

:huh:

what the &%#*?!

how'd you get up there?!?!

Hide contents

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

||

||

||

\/

:huh:

Yeah, I tried  few times to get this thread back on track to levitation  ..... nope .

Then there was the pun thing happening,  but that didnt last .    It appears a lot of  people just want to do this.

I was amused until the 'Sia Baba is an Avatar '   thing .     Now I can see the damage  that harbouring a long time  delusion has .

Regrading moderation ideas ..... I always said it   ;  bring back 'The Pit '.

6 hours ago, silent thunder said:

6 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

That´s just it though.  Maybe it´s a style thing, but I don´t see the point in telling people that they´re idiots.  It´s always a bother for the idiot in question.  If you called me an idiot -- and you might -- am I likely to consider your opinion and change my idiotic ways?  That never happens.  Idiots get angry when you point out their shortcoming; they don´t reform. Does it give pleasure calling others idiots?  There might be some fleeting low-grade satisfaction asserting superiority, but why bother when there are so many better ways to feel good?  I´d rather look at a sunset, read a poem, or eat a taco.  

OK; here´s my idiot plan.  I¨m going to eat a carne asada taco everytime I read a post written by an idiot.  Rather than use the laugh button, I´ll post weekly selfies in my PPD documenting my weight gain.  Laugh if you must.

NOOOOooooooooo 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFHPCJCOSMKeO2PBdVHJA

( and in a levitation thread,   of all things  )

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ilumairen said:

I do.

Hmmmm    ......   she did change her pic to the QUEEN  of DISCS .....   The Ruler of the Earth plane  .

I think I like her style ..... maybe I will  'sign up'  ?

thoth-knight-of-disks.png

< Kneels and presents his sword   giant nunchuks   to her  >  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GSmaster said:

.Nobody cares about your concerns, my defense system works in auto mode.

I know what you mean, mine works in auto mode too .   Sometimes I am not even aware of it .... it does its 'thing' , and I see the results and  I am  ...... ooopsa , awkies ,   oh well      :rolleyes:.

But strangely enough  THEY care bout how Illumairen feels .   Huh .... who would have guessed .    

They seem to have 'mind' of their own now   .

This will be interesting  :) 

2 hours ago, GSmaster said:

I have already spent too much time educating fools on the consequences of their actions. I dont care what happens next to all of you at this point.

That was not a threat, you get fired at the moment you show disrespect and verbal insult towards my name. It already happened and will affect you over years.

I have done nothing, yet you did it to yourself.

You are living in kindergarten where you can just fuck about my practice and my skills, call my disciples and school shit and believe nothing will happen?

Oh,   we had not talked aaabout 'schools yet.  I wonder which one YOURS is  ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Starjumper said:

The good thing about it is you can let someone know you think they're an idiot without getting into the burden of a back and forth 'debate'. which is often a useless waste of time and energy, when dealing with forum idiots.

The issue remains, unless they catch the sarcasm of your laugh (which a single lol-face might not suffice to deliver) theres still a lot of odd laughs going on for the reciever.

Now, i enjoy and find Starman and his content interesting for the most part so i aint got no beef with him or anybody else (looking at you Flyboy, drop the threat display and posturing son, i don’t believe any of it) so please read the following with a benevolent approach:

While i don’t consider it to be a trait you carry or use that much what you wrote above is well within the confines of passive agressive behavior. I know you have a style and phrasing that doesn’t shy away from confrontation which is what i most appreciate on here, people who arent afraid to speak their mind and with integrity.

Sure, you don’t have to deal with a ”debate” (it never is) but it also means you don’t really stand by your critique, it signals more of ”im way above you” rather than ”what an idiotic thing to write!”

To me, maybe not anyone else, who knows?

In a face to face group talk that might pass or you might get called on it but in text it becomes part of that sort of half overt sense of superiority that is commonplace in forum culture webwide. A spiritual and tao-oriented forum should aim loftier, being frank and not easily hurt would fit us better. Just as not treating apologies and olive branches as expensive jewelry...

I think it wouldnt be uncivil if a more familiar tone where an acceptable statement would be to post a reply along the lines of ”now thats a moronic idea imho”. Most Bums could and would probably reply something like ”duly noted arseface, thanks” and that conflict just dissipates, unless they’re stupid enough to provoke a Known Frequent Offendee who is also a self proclaimed master of wordfencing. We have a few of those, less now since the Second coming of Sean, which i think is marvellous.

Idk, for what its worth i think TDB would benefit from folks being more open and less academic in conflicts. If those that do possess the level of integrity to confront without taking the bait take a lead people might start to follow.

Edited by Rocky Lionmouth
Unplucked geese.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I thought we were done @GSmaster, but my spidey-sense was tingling so i had to do my homework on the backstory and there i find you talking shit while having an R-Kelly sized meltdown. 

Flyboy, i do not apologize to people who respond with aggression after actively taking offense at statements who were EXPRESSLY not aimed at anyone.

I’m guessing here so i might of course be wrong but here’s my question:

Did you feel i was aiming at you while trying to maintain plausible deniability?

If so then sorry man but thats all on you, i adressed that in a fairly lighthearted way and it seems to have backfired epically.

Cease and desist with the shittalk and veiled threats or whatever you are trying to do. I resent the retard comment, gravely so and i find your escalation of this situation to be pitiful, uncalled for and unnecessary.

I rarely do this if ever but your belligerent crap is way out of line and place, back off and behave like the responsible adult you claim to be, you’re acting like i should jump at the mention of your handle and before my patience with this childish nonsense of yours is at and end i repeat myself:

Quit it. Quit this right now and back off, you don’t want to follow the path you’re  currently rushing down all in a hurry.

I did not mean to attack or offend you, if i did it was inadvertently and i am sorry for the carelessness. There is however no need to act as if i came to your house, shat on the doorstep and denied it all. Thats your indignation and resentment talking, not my actions. Own yours as i do mine.

Now, for the last time:

Quit it, you will not enjoy the results of the actions you are implying.

• Like 5

@GSmaster 

I seek no war and i will recieve no war, there is no war between us regardless of your actions and words. 

Your words have no purchase, your violence has no target.

I apologized to you openly in my last post and owned my part inviting you to do the same, gave you the advice out of not wishing you further harm or humiliation three times over and still you persist in ignoring this.

Why is that?

You gain nothing from this and yet you have invested yourself fully as a gamble, playing a high stakes game out of whatever confusion is driving you.

You have now thrice offered me malice and agression as presents, i will never accept anything from you.

No apologies will remedy or suffice.

Your words are vicious and your intent harmful.

I wish with everything i have to spare that you find a different direction to pursue.

We are done now. I leave you here where you stand on rotten ground and you will hopefully find that only despair and lonliness grows of the efforts you are engaging in at the moment.

You will find no further replies in me and your magic is broken, grief is your reward.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nungali said:

Yeah, I tried  few times to get this thread back on track to levitation  ..... nope .

Then there was the pun thing happening,  but that didnt last .    It appears a lot of  people just want to do this.

I was amused until the 'Sia Baba is an Avatar '   thing .     Now I can see the damage  that harbouring a long time  delusion has .

Regrading moderation ideas ..... I always said it   ;  bring back 'The Pit '.

We are all guilty of feeding this thread.  Many of us have more positive intentions but, our feeding of it, is keeping it viable..  As of lately, Walker and ilumairen have been good examples for TDB. An example that I hope newbies see for what it is-- TRUE SPIRITUAL CULTIVATION, that comes with a lot of patience and time. GSmaster has promised to leave, we will see if he keeps his word, that too, will say much. We need to get together on some system of ignore that lets newbies see some things more clearly.  Without sean taking responsibilty for his inactions, I have no idea how this can be done.  Without some type of BALANCED moderation, TDB will get a reputation beyond this site that will harm us for years to come..

Edited by moment
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GSmaster said:

You care and sway too much to public opinion.

Wait, are you calling me a...

Spoiler

NSFW

Spoiler

Seriously, don't open this!

Spoiler

Click at you own peril

Spoiler

Don't say I didn't warn you...

Spoiler

care bears wallpapers

Spoiler

Wait, why are you still here?

Spoiler

You want more?

Spoiler

Ok

Spoiler

This is Care Bear Pai costume

Spoiler

「care bear costume」的圖片搜尋結果"

'Cause I'm flattered :)

It can be seen in your lengthy posts.

Well, ahem, some people rather like a long, solid post.

Your apology lacks sincerity, but something is better than nothing, I will accept it.

Actually it was sincere. I thought about it and I realized that I would not appreciate such a comparison. I also realized that it was not fair to drag Drew into this, much as I dislike some of the things he has said. The laugh was sincere, too, though. After all... It was funny to me. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rocky Lionmouth said:

Sure, you don’t have to deal with a ”debate” (it never is) but it also means you don’t really stand by your critique, it signals more of ”im way above you” rather than ”what an idiotic thing to write!”

To me, maybe not anyone else, who knows?

Your whole post was very good, but this one inspired a comment.  The 'I'm above you thing'  (In this case it's more like "what I know is more correct than what you think") is the natural human experience that few are immune from.  This results from the fact that people think that whatever they think must be correct, because if they thought something else was more correct then they would think, or believe, that other way.  I hope I explained that well enough.

The other part, which you touched on, is my growing unwillingness to get into a back and forth with clueless people, who often act like assholes, whether passive aggressive or just plain aggressive, for example when NumbNuts jumped all over me, including lies, just for mentioning a name and an experience I had, in an eight word phrase.  I've gone through that bullshit for too many years now.  I feel the waste of time and energy, and I feel I would rather do other things, like work in the orchards and gardens.  It has taught me more and more to not join in to discussions, because no matter what I say, some moron with a vendetta might jump on it.  That's also the main reason I said I only come here to promote my book and videos, which I think I should stick to more now.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

"There are 106 miles to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."

------ The Blues Brothers

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

The other part, which you touched on, is my growing unwillingness to get into a back and forth with clueless people, who often act like assholes, whether passive aggressive or just plain aggressive, for example when NumbNuts jumped all over me, including lies, just for mentioning a name and an experience I had, in an eight word phrase.  I've gone through that bullshit for too many years now.  I feel the waste of time and energy, and I feel I would rather do other things, like work in the orchards and gardens.  It has taught me more and more to not join in to discussions, because no matter what I say, some moron with a vendetta might jump on it.  That's also the main reason I said I only come here to promote my book and videos, which I think I should stick to more now.

I can totally relate to the highlighted part. usually it takes more effort to argue about stuff than it does to ignore something (and in some extreme cases, outright dismiss some clueless folks). I usually say that I bow out of such discussions as it doesn't serve any purpose, and that such folks clearly don't have the experience to understand what I've said. It is not so much about "I'm better than you" as it is "you need to walk a mile in my shoes to know what I'm saying" -- but people being people will usually misconstrue it to be the former case. 

• Like 4

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 5:10 PM, Nungali said:

I offer free advise and technique all the time ... no money .... no PMs ....  nuffin .   so, its worth nothing    ha haa HAR  :D

Even though I got   me real  'multiple field' , cross-referenced  learning  and experience  :)

1. As a teen  I had a Malaysian  friend at school - no one liked him as he was 'weird'  ( ie. Malaysian  :rolleyes: ) . I found him different and interesting. One time, he shows me another of his interesting cultural sides ; "  I  will show you how I can turn into a demon . "

He sets two chairs up facing each other in the darkened garage , and we sit on them, our faces close and I'm instructed to stare. After a while his face morphs into demonic  cat like weirdness . I was startled by it at first, then curious of the phenomena .   He said you could do it yourself in front of  mirror .  I tried it - freaky  . . .   yep, you can see your 'demon self' in the mirror ... just have to get the right distance right   ( hint hint ) .

2. In later life after I took up ritual magick  and included the practice of 'assumption of God forms ' *  I tried the mirror trick and could get my face to 'morph' into  likeness of various Egyptian Gods  .... neat trick .

3. Much later, I had  meeting with  guy who claimed to be a reincarnation of 'Heru'  and had  a bunch of Aboriginals believing him and following him as a  cult leader ( this was the phony that had claimed to translate the  phony 'Egyptian' hieroglyphics found in Australia ) .  I was being cheeky and  sceptical to him ... as usual ....  so he decided to put me in my place ; darkened the room, sat the required distance away , gave me a stern look and his face transformed into an eagle's face .  So I  do it back to him, choosing  my 'God form' meditation for Djehuti .  He nearly jumped out of his skin    :D    I dont know if he saw me with an Ibis face or what ( he never said what he saw )  but he was shocked, then composed himself and says  " I see you have contact with the Gods "   then , hilariously warns me not to try  things like that with the Aboriginals  as they will ' see right through me '   :D    it was exactly what HE was tricking them with .   .... but I kinda thought he didnt really know the trick, he just stumbled upon it  and thought it was  'power'

There are people like us around , and people that know a bit and cash in on it  and  people that  know nothing of the  Mage's arts of illusion and trickery .... and dumbly believe and follow   ..   and  are hypnotised by the 'glamour'  ** of it all .

https://hermetic.com/stavish/rituals/godform

attractive or exciting quality that makes certain people or things seem appealing

enchantment; magic.

Witchcraft; magic charm; a spell affecting the eye, making objects appear different from what they really are

A kind of haze in the air, causing things to appear different from what they really are

Any artificial interest in, or association with, an object, or person, through which it or they appear delusively magnified or glorified.

Alluring beauty or charm

I aint got no glamour  ....     thank goodness     ... Imagine the types I would attract     ^_^

When I was growing up there was a series of popular children's books called "Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark". You might have heard of them- a movie came out recently based on some of the stories. The second volume had a game called "Ghost in the Mirror" which involved dimming the lights, staring into the mirror, and repeating "Any ghost, any ghost." My brother and I did it and contorted manifestations began appearing on our faces. So I suspect if a children's game can accomplish it then it is not exactly something for "Heru" to boast about!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, moment said:

GSmaster has promised to leave, we will see if he keeps his word, that too, will say much.

I wish you well @GSmaster

It's been an interesting little stretch. Thank you for the time you shared with us.

Take care. 

• Like 4