sean

No more right-wing bullshit.

anyway, I'm outski, yall have fun in your isolation tank that keeps you away from actual reality.

Pssst.. in order to properly "flounce" (as Nungali puts it), you actually have to leave the room (or stop posting in the thread, as it were) or risk painting yourself as a bit overly dramatic - especially when being mocked for the initial attempt at a flounce...

Ahhh shit.. and I'm back.. is it still a proper flounce if I stay away a few days? And has the creative name calling let up at all in here?

:looks around:

What? Do I have ketchup on my chin, or something?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

Also, it helps to reveal  people's  'true colours ' 

I think I did tell the story of the origins of my fear of pressure cookers here at some point.  If you were attacked by one of them the way I was, in the circular line of fire from the valve that got clogged so pressure built up (where was that whistle?..) and then exploded with oatmeal, rotating at high speed while shooting pressurized streams thereof in a tight trajectory covering the whole range of the kitchen and much of the living-room,

and if you were the one who had to crawl on your belly under that rotating fiery inferno before you could even turn it off, and then crawl back and wait another 30 minutes before it finally subsided...  I don't know if you would then give me reasons to question your own courage under fire, mister, or if you remained unperturbed by any and all pressure cookers thereafter...   that remains to be seen.  That would really reveal people's true colors.

Now...  daobums arguing?  civilization collapsing?  tao destroyed?  You think a cat would build up too much pressure over that

You don't know cats very well, do you?  

5 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Pssst.. in order to properly "flounce" (as Nungali puts it), you actually have to leave the room (or stop posting in the thread, as it were) or risk painting yourself as a bit overly dramatic - especially when being mocked for the initial attempt at a flounce...

Ahhh shit.. and I'm back.. is it still a proper flounce if I stay away a few days? And has the creative name calling let up at all in here?

:looks around:

What? Do I have ketchup on my chin, or something?

I'm  not sticking around to  hear this  ! 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Taomeow said:

I think I did tell the story of the origins of my fear of pressure cookers here at some point.  If you were attacked by one of them the way I was, in the circular line of fire from the valve that got clogged so pressure built up (where was that whistle?..) and then exploded with oatmeal, rotating at high speed while shooting pressurized streams thereof in a tight trajectory covering the whole range of the kitchen and much of the living-room,

I am supposing oatmeal is NOT supposed to be pressure cooked, the glub would block the emergency release pressure valve .   B)

But, putty smarmy aside for one  moment     ........ hang on, I can do this   .......     ugghhhh  ..... 

....  putty smarmy aside for one  moment  ...... 

tenor.gif

....   thank goodness it didnt get you  .

-  there I did it .

Now, for my  pressure cooker story , which is   the yin version of your  yang one     ( or is it the other way around  ?  )

GF and her GF and me are going out to dinner .  My  GF  insists we go vegetarian . I say 'You can eat whatever you choose, but I will decide after I check their menu  . '     - nope. Starts to get 'bargy'  so I opt out ;  " You girls go and have fun. "

They  come back early and  boy does she have the shits ! Storms off to bedroom .... slam !    So I asked her GF whats up ?

" We went to have vego Mexican at   that nearby elcheapo, a pressure cooker in the kitchen exploded just aswe came though the door , a glob of stewing meat raced through the kitchen, through the restaurant  and  some splattered us - fortunately it had cooled down by the time some hit us  ......  some went in my hair  ....  Pam got some in her mouth . " 

Me ;  "  Oh !  Thats terrible . I am glad you didnt get burned . "

26211286.gif

and if you were the one who had to crawl on your belly under that rotating fiery inferno before you could even turn it off, and then crawl back and wait another 30 minutes before it finally subsided...  I don't know if you would then give me reasons to question your own courage under fire, mister, or if you remained unperturbed by any and all pressure cookers thereafter...   that remains to be seen.  That would really reveal people's true colors.

Courage under fire  ?

.... hmmm .... I never thought of it as  'courage'   ,  ya just go and do it  

Come on down and try it out   .... 'tis the season right now .

46150-32676.jpg?itok=6yBpfN35

https://www.portnews.com.au/story/6335843/toms-creek-fire-burns-amid-very-high-danger-rating/

Now...  daobums arguing?  civilization collapsing?  tao destroyed?  You think a cat would build up too much pressure over that

You don't know cats very well, do you?  

Nope. I am a   ' dog person'

c4907577a372c21c3ea70cad4b59eb07.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1