Lightseeker

LMP, SonOfTheGods, Mercury Fire Blood and Honey

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

True story, you get in some discussions without much thinking / consideration, or interact with some individuals, and then you start to regret it, but cannot get out / or already put yourself in some position / role. The thing is there is nothing positive at all, only dirt and negativity, nobody really needs in their life.

I still dont think that complete isolation from everyone and everything is a way to go in selfdevelopment, I have already gone that path, and it brought me no benefit. But to learn to interact with others despite all the differences in perception and e.t.c, without getting into a quagmire / swamp is a skill.

It is becoming more difficult to be a hermit and sages need to walk amongst the unaware and the fakes and pretenders and the self-elevated.

I have witnessed the loss of the few great members here and the rise of pretenders and pettiness with absolutely no uncertainty. I even left for a while but returned because I have a duty I was appointed for.

• Like 2

Lone men pie I guess imitation is flattering for my lineage Longman Pie that has been authenticated since antiquity. At first I thought the abbreviation of theirs was LIMP so I had a good laugh. Can not comment about LIMP I know nothing of it. Had fun reading some post on here keep up the good work 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Lone men pie I guess imitation is flattering for my lineage Longman Pie that has been authenticated since antiquity. At first I thought the abbreviation of theirs was LIMP so I had a good laugh. Can not comment about LIMP I know nothing of it. Had fun reading some post on here keep up the good work 

more pie and long men pie, i guess someone is a big fan of pies

there is even authenticated pie lineage

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

i guess someone is a big fan of pies

• Haha 1

Ahem I believe this version as a parody of something else fits the theme of current replies.

I hold no opinion either way but love a good laugh.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

I guess imitation is flattering for my lineage Longman Pie that has been authenticated since antiquity.

The Gold Standard everybody else is striving for and comparing themselves with. 

Edited by Mudfoot
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

The Gold Standard everybody else is striving for and comparing themselves with. 

I don't doubt it, but its not like there are schools teaching it everywhere.  It's seems so rare that if I plug 'Longman Pie Chicago' into Google I get restaurants and pie recipes.   Which is too bad.  

or maybe not.  things get too popular, they dilute. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, thelerner said:

its not like there are schools teaching it

Can you send the link for an actual school

Edited by GSmaster

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

Can you send the link for an actual school

I would, but then I'd have to kill you. :ph34r:

kidding. these days its only 4 days of merciless internet trolling.

I'm not a part of the school and was surprised that in a town as large as Chicago, some sort of school or meeting group didn't pop up when googled.  Perhaps @Wu Ming Jen could direct you better. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, thelerner said:

but then I'd have to kill you.

You cannot kill the dead. jk but i do feel like living zombie sometimes

32 minutes ago, thelerner said:

some sort of school or meeting group didn't pop up when googled

It does not google any information on it from anywhere in the world. A hidden school? The only where I heard about it is here.

I also heard about people doing one finger pushups while sitting in full lotus. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

from my limited understanding there are many family chi gung systems, not exactly secret, but not open either.  Some literally family, others only taught to a select few who have an in. 

Our pop culture filled is with the White Savior myth- the young Western seeker meets the secluded master (who speaks english!) finds him worthy (but not the locals or his own kids) teaches them the ascension secrets in a few days, then off they go to save the world.. ie the Keanu Reeves syndrome. 

• Like 1

I dont believe someone is worthy / talented for internal arts training and some is not.

Soul development is very complex thing. You can be stuck for 50 years, for 10 lives, or make sudden progress.

We cannot completely grasp such high matters. It goes beyond our thinking and understanding.

Sometimes I feel that nothing I do or represent is even real, only a frigging hologram inside a recorded message.

Time itself is a paradox, we only exist in some tiny flash of a time and then we go off the radar of light.

Everything that ever existed should still exist somewhere, as the energy does not simply vanish.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Please do not talk about pie,I beg you.

I know it is way fun when you know someone's weakness and mess with them BUT ...really! 

Edited by Wu Ming Jen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

59 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Please do not talk about pie,I beg you.

I know it is way fun when you know someone's weakness and mess with them BUT ...really! 

Oh yes, really...

How about pies instead of pie.

20190405_172647.jpg.6bee8ea0da3ef965909391791bb6e93d.jpg

:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, GSmaster said:

more pie and long men pie, i guess someone is a big fan of pies

there is even authenticated pie lineage

846-03164458em-1970s-pies-on-conveyor-in

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GSmaster said:

You cannot kill the dead. jk but i do feel like living zombie sometimes

It does not google any information on it from anywhere in the world. A hidden school? The only where I heard about it is here.

:unsure:  ...  one finger pushing up what ?

Posted (edited)

...  I should probably apologise for that one  

:blush:

Edited by Nungali

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kar3n said:

Oh yes, really...

How about pies instead of pie.

20190405_172647.jpg.6bee8ea0da3ef965909391791bb6e93d.jpg

:P

Well, us folks down here do not have the same pie history as you guys .  Oh sure, we got history of MEAT  pies , maybe an apple pie or 'Shepard's pie' occasionally.

back in the late 70s, when I lived in a beach bums house at Cronulla, a new shop opened in main street ' The Pie Shop', we thought, what? A shop that only sells pies and nothing else  ???   How's that gonna work. But when they opened it was full of pies we never heard of !  How exotic  ( for Australia, back then ) .

I soon discovered the addictive mix of an early morning surf, followed by morning tea of cuppa and  ....loganberry pie .  Never heard of a logan berry pie before  .... wait ... maybe it was a longmanberry ...  < thinks > ... no, it was loganberry - with a dollop of cream .

Pie heaven .

47_Loganberry_pie_istock_edit_.jpg

Ahhh ... the good old days  :)    -   try from 6:00 onwards 

!  There it is at 8 :14 !   ... and my old high school at 8:30   (bluish 3 tiered buildings left centre )

wot a flashback , shame they didnt show our old house, it was rather infamous in that era . 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I just checked , our old party flat is still there !   - top floor

https://www.google.com/maps/@-34.0427256,151.1600447,3a,60y,307.5h,84.95t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sgkUtOTZ8lbcBOqHF0pmINg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

view off verandah

https://www.google.com/maps/@-34.0427256,151.1600447,3a,60y,102.89h,89.03t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sgkUtOTZ8lbcBOqHF0pmINg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

and here is what used to be my 'playground; just over the river  - you could catch a ferry, take a tent and walk along the coast

https://www.google.com/maps/@-34.1423651,151.250169,19094a,35y,270h,37.12t/data=!3m1!1e3

to some fav spots

1200px-Wattamolla_lagoon.jpg

wattamolla-beach-2am-9321-9331_stack.jpg

okay ... sorry about that, and now back to our topic ... pies ... I mean long men ...  I mean   , ummm ....    < looks at title again >

Mercury Fire Blood and Honey

What ! ?

Edited by Nungali

16 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Mercury Fire Blood and Honey

What ! ?

Thanks for the reminder. Need to add honey to the grocery list. B)

• Haha 1

And I need to be ever mindful of Mercury .

Why?

Lets let ths guy explain it ... I like this guy   :)

@    1:35

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Well, us folks down here do not have the same pie history as you guys .  Oh sure, we got history of MEAT  pies , maybe an apple pie or 'Shepard's pie' occasionally.

back in the late 70s, when I lived in a beach bums house at Cronulla, a new shop opened in main street ' The Pie Shop', we thought, what? A shop that only sells pies and nothing else  ???   How's that gonna work. But when they opened it was full of pies we never heard of !  How exotic  ( for Australia, back then ) .

I soon discovered the addictive mix of an early morning surf, followed by morning tea of cuppa and  ....loganberry pie .  Never heard of a logan berry pie before  .... wait ... maybe it was a longmanberry ...  < thinks > ... no, it was loganberry - with a dollop of cream .

Pie heaven .

47_Loganberry_pie_istock_edit_.jpg

Ahhh ... the good old days  :)    -   try from 6:00 onwards 

!  There it is at 8 :14 !   ... and my old high school at 8:30   (bluish 3 tiered buildings left centre )

wot a flashback , shame they didnt show our old house, it was rather infamous in that era . 

An Aussie opened a coffee shop next door to my salon. He makes those scrumptious little meat pies from scatch. So good!

5 hours ago, GSmaster said:

One finger chan. 

Very good. 😁