2 minutes ago, dawei said:

That's the kind of deflective, nonsense comment we've heard for 10 or more years.  Thanks for the cassette tape rewind, replay. 

So, you have nothing to share or show.   I get it.  I would not either if I had nothing to share or show.   Thank you.  

We would need some individuals at level 4+ to do in person demonstrations to convince most of the anti-mo-pai group here, and unfortunately we don't have that.

That is not to say the practice does not get results.

We firmly believe this would change the world if only enough people cared enough to come see for themselves the truth of the matter.

This isn't something based on faith, but rather on your own direct observations and experiences.

2 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

The best we can do is show others the evidence John provided, if people are not willing to come see for themselves there is nothing more we can do to convince them.

Where have I heard that before? Same responses ad infinitum. 

• Like 4

Jesus guys. At what point does it become apparent you're dealing w a human "bot".  One who could keep  this up all day and for 100s of pages. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, MegaMind said:

We would need some individuals at level 4+ to do in person demonstrations to convince most of the anti-mo-pai group here, and unfortunately we don't have that.

That is not to say the practice does not get results.

We firmly believe this would change the world if only enough people cared enough to come see for themselves the truth of the matter.

This isn't something based on faith, but rather on your own direct observations and experiences.

You are pandering and shoveling out the same crap for 10 years... folks here are not anti-MP... they are anti-B.S.

State just one ability you have achieved to show you are not just a spammer but want to share a practice.

For example:  List a single deity you have visited?  List a single time period you have visited?  List a dimension of beings you have found on your own?  List anything outside of the physical reality that most cling to that you have experience with?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, ralis said:

Why the deference to faith based theology? 

It is important to us that our beliefs be based on the best objective evidence possible, and in our own first hand observations.

Accepting things as true simply because someone else says so is not sufficient.

6 minutes ago, ralis said:

Where have I heard that before? Same responses ad infinitum. 

4 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Jesus guys. At what point does it become apparent you're dealing w a human "bot".  One who could keep  this up all day and for 100s of pages. 

8 minutes ago, dawei said:

rewind; replay...  it becomes spam at some point... about 9 years ago.

Your best is actually your worst example.    I wish you guys the best in your pursuit of the insane, online, cassette deck game.  

We are here mainly to politely defend ourselves, our teachers, and our practice.

The attacks on us don't change, yet for some reason you expect our responses to be different?

Nobody is attacking you... they are asking you to turn off the cassette desk and share one ability.     10 years later, same answer.  Nothing changes because you have nothing to actually claim in ability yet.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, dawei said:

You are pandering and shoveling out the same crap for 10 years... folks here are not anti-MP... they are anti-B.S.

State just one ability you have achieved to show you are not just a spammer but want to share a practice.

For example:  List a single deity you have visited?  List a single time period you have visited?  List a dimension of beings you have found on your own?  List anything outside of the physical reality that most cling to that you have experience with?

The problem here is you are dividing things up, into a supernatural world and our "natural" world.

There is but one natural world, and we are ignorant of much that goes on in it.

As an example a cave dwelling creature may have never evolved eyes to see with, but that doesn't mean light doesn't exist.

That doesn't mean that being able to use light to see is a supernatural ability.

All we can do is show others the evidence John provided, and hope they care enough to dedicate themselves to practice and see for themselves.

2 minutes ago, dawei said:

Nobody is attacking you... they are asking you to turn off the cassette desk and share one ability.     10 years later, same answer.  Nothing changes because you have nothing to actually claim in ability yet.  

Unfortunately that is not true.

I am truly glad you and Kar3n are no longer staff members, because your solution was simply just to allow our opposition a voice, and ban any members of our group that dared speak up in public.

3 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

The problem here is you are dividing things up, into a supernatural world and our "natural" world.

There is but one natural world, and we are ignorant of much that goes on in it.

As an example a cave dwelling creature may have never evolved eyes to see with, but that doesn't mean light doesn't exist.

That doesn't mean that being able to use light to see is a supernatural ability.

All we can do is show others the evidence John provided, and hope they care enough to dedicate themselves to practice and see for themselves.

Ah... so the supernatural world is not natural....  now I see you have no concept of what JC experienced and taught.   What he saw and experienced is at levels you can never reach.    His evidence is not your evidence.    Nobody in their right mind would dedicate themselves to a dead-end 'natual world' experience...  Breath, eat ,sleep... that is natural world.     

You either lie or are mentally short on understanding...  You can pick.  

I allowed the two most coherent and respectful members of your group to remain...  and I got along really good with them... maybe you will never know why because you're too busy repeating 10 years of excuses.   Why not get out of the past and deal with today... Waiting on ability sharing.    Discussion forum after all...  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, dawei said:

You either lie or are mentally short on understanding...  You can pick.  

I allowed the two most coherent and respectful members of your group to remain...  and I got along really good with them... maybe you will never know why because you're too busy repeating 10 years of excuses.   Why not get out of the past and deal with today... Waiting on ability sharing.    Discussion forum after all...  

No lies,  and no lack of understanding either.

The only members that you seemed to get along with, were the ones you were unaware were members.

I am saying there is only the natural world and nothing more.

Being ignorant something that exists or occurs doesn't make it supernatural.

Maybe re-read about JC...  his natural was traveling time and to beings/ spirits...   

No lies,  and no lack of understanding either.

The only members that you seemed to get along with, were the ones you were unaware were members.

Sorry... you've deceived yourself again... the two were two very ardent spokespersons of MP.    Keep telling yourself lies so you can sleep at night.   The truth can be a slippery slope.    Wake up. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, dawei said:

Ah... so the supernatural world is not natural....  now I see you have no concept of what JC experienced and taught.   What he saw and experienced is at levels you can never reach.    His evidence is not your evidence.    Nobody in their right mind would dedicate themselves to a dead-end 'natual world' experience...  Breath, eat ,sleep... that is natural world.     

I am saying there is only the natural world and nothing more.

Being ignorant of something that exists or occurs doesn't make it supernatural.

Ball lightning was like this until as late as the 1960s even.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
- Hamlet

3 minutes ago, dawei said:

Maybe re-read about JC...  his natural was traveling time and to beings/ spirits...   

There is much we don't understand.

Things we don't understand seem magical and mystical until we do understand them at which point they become a part of our natural world.

If you were to take two way radios back in time to the 1400s you'd be tried for witchcraft.

Two way radios were never supernatural.

Things are the same as they ever were, only our paradigms have changed.

29 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

There is much we don't understand.

Things we don't understand seem magical and mystical until we do understand them at which point they become a part of our natural world.

If you were to take two way radios back in time to the 1400s you'd be tried for witchcraft.

Two way radios were never supernatural.

Things are the same as they ever were, only our paradigms have changed.

Speak for yourself... use I .... there are those of us who completely understand and have experienced what JC talked of in regards to things most seem to attribute as magical and mystical.  It is not an understanding as much an experience.    Or we could say it also becomes a direct knowing. 

It is very natural but most folks would call it supernatural because they are caught up in their own boundary of practices.   I would hope one day you can see and experience beyond the wall of practice.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, dawei said:

Speak for yourself... use I .... there are those of us who completely understand and have experienced what JC talked of in regards to things most seem to attribute as magical and mystical.  It is not an understanding as much an experience.    Or we could say it also becomes a direct knowing. 

It is very natural but most folks would call it supernatural because they are caught up in their own boundary of practices.   I would hope one day you can see and experience beyond the wall of practice.  

There is much we do not understand about our universe, that includes both you and I.

If you think you are on John's level, more power to you.

2 hours ago, MegaMind said:

It is important to us that our beliefs be based on the best objective evidence possible, and in our own first hand observations.

So what firsthand observations do you, MegaMind, have to share?

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, dawei said:

The copy and paste game had already been exposed. Then the lying game came to say they weren’t even doing what they were caught doing. Soon there will be tears. Is this The Crying Game?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Jim for instance was a christian and believed in some religious dogmas.

He would never be able to become a recognized disciple of internal arts school.

Why is that?

Not ironic, genuinely curious.

13 hours ago, MegaMind said:

It is a given that all men will develop prostate cancer if they live long enough.

Completely false.

It is common but not guaranteed.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MegaMind said:

John was stripped to his underwear and undershirt by a team of scientists and medical doctors.

He was checked with a metal detector.

He gave a demo in a controlled location the researchers chose.

We are not making the case that this is some sort of scientific proof, or that hoaxes and fraud could not have occurred.

We do contend this is the best evidence we know of at present.

If you know of better evidence please let us know.

For the last time you don't know what can be labeled as an experiment.

This isn't an experiment. It is the observation of a phenomenon. Experimentation comes next by repeating the preconditions of the observed phenomenon many times in a controlled environment to produce statistically significant deviations from the norm.

What you have isn't evidence.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Walker said:

So what firsthand observations do you, MegaMind, have to share?

My first hand observation is that Mo Pai could revolutionize our world and our understanding of it.

It could offer proof of things most do not believe exist to anyone willing to invest the time to see for themselves.

• Confused 1

56 minutes ago, Zork said:

Completely false.

It is common but not guaranteed.

Take it up with the Yale School of Medicine, not me.

https://www.yalecancercenter.org/media-player/3779/

Yale School of Medicine

"the older you become the greater chance you will have prostate cancer. That number, if you live long enough, may be up to 100%."

https://cfpub.epa.gov/ncea/risk/hhra/recordisplay.cfm?deid=127826

"Essentially all men with circulating androgens will develop microscopic prostate cancer if they live long enough."

• Confused 1