Just now, MegaMind said:

This has already been covered, many times already.

Yes you have lied repeatedly.

Just now, Zork said:

No. Sorry to burst your bubble. NO. Period.

Maybe in Latveria they don't allow video footage in court.

1 minute ago, Zork said:

Yes you have lied repeatedly.

Police wear body cams to document their interactions with the public.

This prevents them from having "he said, she said" situations in court, and goes beyond personal testimony.

People do install dash cams in their cars to protect themselves against "he said, she said" situations.  

In many cases during an accident the video from the dash cam was enough to prove the other party was at fault.

Video footage of bank robberies, and shoplifting is used in court.

What about these statements is a lie?

2 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

What about these statements is a lie?

The statement that "all men will get prostate cancer?". Lie no1

The statement that video footage is proof in cases of injury. Lie no2

The statement that video footage is proof in cases of traffic accidents. Lie no3

The statement where you insist that video footage is evidence in general while i told you it is not the case in many countries. Lie no4

The insistence of Magus of Java being what chang said while being the product of two intermediaries and none of you being present and many facts being dismissed by Jim as fiction. Lie no5

You insist that you did not mention mopai when you repeatedly referred to your practice before the ad hominem attack thread on Earl Grey. Lie no6

I can find more i am sure. All i need is keep sifting through the bull crap you have posted during your short attendance here.

None of the sources you quoted confirms any of the above. All lies.

Video isn't evidence. GSmaster has shown you videos of people performing "miracles" in front of scientists in controlled environments and checked for fraud. You dismiss them but they pass the feeble requirements that you have yourselves put to test the validity of the Chang videos.

TL;DR

You don't have evidence, change your narrative.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zork said:

The statement that video footage is proof in cases of traffic accidents. Lie no3

The statement where you insist that video footage is evidence in general while i told you it is not the case in many countries. Lie no4

The insistence of Magus of Java being what chang said while being the product of two intermediaries and none of you being present and many facts being dismissed by Jim as fiction. Lie no5

You insist that you did not mention mopai when you repeatedly referred to your practice before the ad hominem attack thread on Earl Grey. Lie no6

I can find more i am sure. All i need is keep sifting through the bull crap you have posted during your short attendance here.

Video isn't evidence. GSmaster has shown you videos of people performing "miracles" in front of scientists in controlled environments and checked for fraud. You dismiss them but they pass the feeble requirements that you have yourselves put to test the validity of the Chang videos.

TL;DR

"The statement that "all men will get prostate cancer?". Lie no1"

https://www.yalecancercenter.org/media-player/3779/

Yale School of Medicine

"yes, the older you become the greater chance you will have prostate cancer. That
number, if you live long enough, may be up to 100%."

https://cfpub.epa.gov/ncea/risk/hhra/recordisplay.cfm?deid=127826

"Essentially all men with circulating androgens will develop microscopic prostate cancer if they live long enough."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4324338/

"all men, if they live long enough, can expect to get the disease."

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/prostate-cancer/prostate-cancer-age-specific-screening-guidelines

"Most men will get prostate cancer if they live long enough."

https://www.health.harvard.edu/cancer/prostate-cancer-whats-your-risk

"The studies suggest that up to 46% of men in their 50s may harbor such cancerous cells; for men in their 70s, it rises as high as 83%.

most men will develop prostate cancer if they live long enough."

https://www.nature.com/articles/528S117a

"Live long enough, and most men will develop prostate cancer."

Edited by MegaMind

1 hour ago, Zork said:

TL;DR

"The statement that video footage is proof in cases of injury. Lie no2 "

Please quote me where I make this claim.

Edited by MegaMind

1 hour ago, Zork said:

TL;DR

"The statement that video footage is proof in cases of traffic accidents. Lie no3 "

People install dash cams to protect themselves from liability in the event of an accident. 

In many cases the video evidence from a dash cam has shown the driver was not at fault.

https://weinsteinwin.com/what-to-do-with-dashcam-evidence/

"Many people are now choosing to install Go-Pro or video recording devices onto their dashboards and rear windows in an effort to better protect themselves in an accident. Dashcam evidence is no doubt the most compelling type of evidence, and it’s vital that you take every chance you can to prove your side of events."

https://www.bradpistotniklaw.com/resources/do-dashcams-provide-usable-evidence

"Unlike witness testimony, there is little room for interpreting or impeaching the veracity of video recordings. Dashcams can see whether a motorist swerved and improperly entered the driver's lane. They can see if the driver suddenly applied their brakes, or backed into a motorist's vehicle."

Edited by MegaMind

1 hour ago, Zork said:

TL;DR

"The statement where you insist that video footage is evidence in general while i told you it is not the case in many countries. Lie no4"

Maybe not in Latveria, but in most developed countries video evidence is used in court.

Edited by MegaMind

21 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

"The statement that video footage is proof in cases of injury. "

Please quote me where I make this claim.

https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/how-video-surveillance-is-used-in-personal-injury-cases-38998

"When there are two different stories about how an accident occurred, objective video evidence can be the deciding factor."

Now GTFO of this thread!

Enough of your lies and twisting of truth providing sources that don't claim what you say and don't reinforce your opinion.

You have spammed the thread enough already by repeating the same non answers and quoting random sources.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Zork said:

TL;DR

"The insistence of Magus of Java being what chang said while being the product of two intermediaries and none of you being present and many facts being dismissed by Jim as fiction. Lie no5"

If you feel it isn't, write to Kosta and tell him he is lying.

Edited by MegaMind

Just now, MegaMind said:

"The insistence of Magus of Java being what chang said while being the product of two intermediaries and none of you being present and many facts being dismissed by Jim as fiction. Lie no5"

If you feel it isn't feel free to write to Kosta and tell him he is lying.

How do you know that i have not emailed Kosta in the past?

Btw nice knowing ya.

31 minutes ago, Zork said:

TL;DR

"You insist that you did not mention mopai when you repeatedly referred to your practice before the ad hominem attack thread on Earl Grey. Lie no6 "

I mentioned my practice, but I didn't specify which practice.

"The statement where you insist that video footage is evidence in general while i told you it is not the case in many countries. Lie no4"

Maybe not in Latveria, but in most developed countries video evidence is used in court.

You imply that i live in a third world country which is insulting, you have done so before and i have asked Sean to ban you. I will insist on that. Have a nice day.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Zork said:

TL;DR

"Video isn't evidence. GSmaster has shown you videos of people performing "miracles" in front of scientists in controlled environments and checked for fraud. You dismiss them but they pass the feeble requirements that you have yourselves put to test the validity of the Chang videos."

Links please.

1 minute ago, Zork said:

You imply that i live in a third world country which is insulting, you have done so before and i have asked Sean to ban you. I will insist on that. Have a nice day.

I don't know where you live, you won't tell me.

I picked Latveria specifically because it was a fictional country.

I do not know if you live in a third world country or not.

I merely stated in most of the developed countries I am aware of video evidence is used in court.

9 minutes ago, Zork said:

Now GTFO of this thread!

Enough of your lies and twisting of truth providing sources that don't claim what you say and don't reinforce your opinion.

You have spammed the thread enough already by repeating the same non answers and quoting random sources.

I am not the one making the claim, I merely quoted a website.

I picked Latveria specifically because it was a fictional country.

So is Wakanda. Why did you not pick that?<_<

As i said nice knowing you, you won't be missed!

Edited by Zork
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Zork said:

So i Wakanda. Why did you not pick that?

As i said nice knowing you, you won't be missed!

Is liking the Fantastic Four some sort of hate crime now?

Just now, GSmaster said:

Yet you can put advertisements for your group here, without being able to hold any constructive discussion or answer a single logic question from any members here.

The whole idea of hostile environment, shows mental illness, that is like a phobic idea, of CIA and FBI watching you around the corner.

You believe someone is against you or against some pristine truth showed by John Chang and carried on by you.

And you are the chosen ones ofcourse.

We feel this is indeed a hostile environment as threads like this repeatedly go to 100+ pages.

If by advertisements you mean the links to our FAQ, we were asked by Sean the forum owner to make a FAQ.

It would be our preference for a moratorium on all Mo Pai discussion here, so we wouldn't need to be here to defend ourselves, our teachers and our practice.

We feel it would be a win-win for everyone involved, but Sean the forum owner disagrees, and that is fine this is his forum not ours.

Just now, GSmaster said:

Both of which you have no access or connection to.

What is more flabbergasting is that all you have is two simplest exercises, and you claim this is some supersystem.

Those exercises or a better versions of them exist almost in every single cultivation system. Not 2 of them but hundreds.

My quote was:

Wim Hoff and Tummo, John Chang and Mo Pai are the only two schools at the moment that meet that criteria.

Some in our group were students of Jim the top western student who went further than many Indonesian students even, other were students of Kosta.

We preserve what they brought back from John.

We have levels 1, 2a, and 2b.

While we would prefer to have the entire system, this is the best option we know of at the moment.

If you know of better options, please show us a system with at least as much evidence as John provided behind it.

20 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

While we cannot tell if mopai practice is what caused it.

One thing is certain you do have a mental illness. As such any cultivation practice is not recommended for you. As it will only worsen the condition.

Maybe other members of your community also have it, we cant tell without observing, and that is why you sit on a closed forum.

So that nobody adequate would read the mental illness and call it for what it is.

I can suspect that anyone who does not share fixed views or religious beliefs of your little sect, will be banned / blocked on your closed forum.

That is you are trying to lure people from TDB in your group, by some fake claims and fake promises. And the name of "Mopai" school to which none of you have any relation at all.

"One thing is certain you do have a mental illness."

Recruitment thread

There are several positions open.

Girlfriend 

I'd be looking for a young female <25y.o., you must be very serious about selfdevelopment and cultivation.

I am looking at all parameters including soul potential and consciousness level of development.

It does not matter where you live, what your nationality is, what tradition you studied and e.t.c.

The benchmarks you should be aiming for are as follows.

1. Muladhara - Fruitarian or Raw Vegan diet / sport or yoga or taichi or chikung.

2. Svadhistana - purity, basic experience in cultivation of ying qualities and sublimation.

3. Manipura - Sensitivity to energy. Astral projection experiences. Ability to work to reflect on oneself and improve.

4. Anahata - Freedom, Happiness, lack of primitive samsara attachments.

5. Vishudha - I am looking for an intellect, for an ability to think on your own. Critical thinking. I know some very efficient methods to raise this level. 

6. 3rd eye - Its great if you are able to see Qi and scan. If not it is not a problem for this to be opened.

I would greatly appreciate these skills - acupuncture, internal organ massage, alchemy and space .

Its good to have some knowledge in design and architecture.

I am Sage. I do not communicate or deal with monkeys. To stay around me in such conditions you would need to have some inner qualities from wisdom to inner peace. Otherwise, the Qi Field will be repulsive and it wont work. Basically, its not like humans, oh I like you, you like me. If you are able to connect naturally and stay there, then it is it. For sages who are devoid of all attachments and illusions to stay together is only possible when there are common interests and work going on.

Circle

We are open to cooperation, joint projects and simply communication with those who have broken shackles of monkey existence.

Currently looking particularly for those who have managed to transition towards Breatharian diet and lifestyle.

Also looking for high-level crafters capable of creating advanced mechanisms.

Interested in portals and trans-dimension transportation.