5 minutes ago, virtue said:

You like them? I'll give you another.

What do curious and foolish kids know about putting out fire or preparing for disasters their games may cause? One day your ignorant reverie of playing with fire might burn down your clubhouse, and then there will be crying.

Indeed this practice has undesirable consequences.

I am far worse off than I was before undertaking it.

I am not referring to health problems.

It is just now I am aware there are certain aspects of reality which I was previously ignorant of.

3 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Typed by someone else's hand before you and everyone else who reposted those responses in any other thread on the topic. 

You're not even trying to hide the fact you're copying and pasting.  :D 

Typed out by hand each time, no use of the copy and paste function except for quotes from books and articles labeled as such.

8 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Like Qi, imagine Qi exists, omfg, a revelation for a western mind.

No, that is not what I am referring to.

Just now, GSmaster said:

You are not saying what you are referring to.

Never saw a western "fakepai" student to tell us about their personal practical experience.

Such discussions cannot be held in a hostile environment, only in a our private forum.

4 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Why is this place a hostile environment?

Here there is a large group of individuals who are determined to discredit everyone and everything related to Mo Pai.

It seems to be good fun, and entertainment for them.

That is the reason such discussions go on for 100+ pages, with no end in sight.

As to why people are like this, I have no idea.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

You and your group are not related to Mopai.

At best you cause an annoyance and shame in real Mopai disciples.

No idea why you cannot phrase a single sentence without copy pasting it.

You sound like fanatics that are lost in their way.

Cultivating dead teaching without master and lineage recognition.

John taught Jim and Kosta.

Many in our group were students of Jim, others of Kosta.

46 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Here there is a large group of individuals who are determined to discredit everyone and everything related to Mo Pai.

It seems to be good fun, and entertainment for them.

That is the reason such discussions go on for 100+ pages, with no end in sight.

As to why people are like this, I have no idea.

If you or should I say groupthink cabal that you appear to speak for would reveal as to what has been accomplished, then no problem!

1 minute ago, ralis said:

If you or should I say groupthink cabal that you appear to speak for would reveal as to what has been accomplished, then no problem!

The best we can do is encourage people to examine the evidence John provided, and let them come see for themselves.

2 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

The best we can do is encourage people to examine the evidence John provided, and let them come see for themselves.

I don't care as to what Chang has accomplished, but what have you accomplished?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, ralis said:

I don't care as to what Chang has accomplished, but what have you accomplished?

None of us can provide better evidence than John provided, not even Jim or Kosta could.

What we can do is present the evidence John provided, and encourage people to come see for themselves.

14 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

The evidence that internal arts exists and can give a variety of a siddhis on certain stages of cultivation?

This was known for thousands of years and even if you read bodhidharma zen teaching book, you will learn about spiritual bravery a human beings that could kill an ox or a tiger by a single unarmed swing of the hand, not just kill, but slice em in half. Sounds way more impressive than what JC have shown.

You could learn about human beings feeling great in any weather, be it cold or be it hot. This evidence is like thousands years old, and there are no reasons for that guy to make those things up.

Come see what? We dont see anything for years, except of endless repetition of copypaste dogmas. You could have already developed something or even created your own school, and abandoned this whole mopai mockery of original lineage.

There has been personal testimony of such, but as far as we are aware John provided the first objective video evidence with scientists and medical doctors present to do their best to rule out fraud.

None of us have accomplished more than Jim did at level 2b, however that is not to say we have accomplished nothing.

This is something which must be directly experienced to be believed.

We encourage people to examine the evidence John provided, and to come see for themselves.

In the end that is all we can do.

11 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Let me tell you this.

It takes less time to open and develop this Third Eye ability, than the time, you have spent complaining about not able to see real masters from false. 

To add up more on top of this, the methods and techniques are not secret, they are in the open access and can be found or bought for a penny in the internet.

And by scanning hundreds upon hundreds of teachers it is possible to avoid all those who have no skill, no ability, who have some level, but not that high or not something you are looking for.

I have scanned famous masters like Mantak Chia. Even when Initially I thought highly of him, and read his books, and paid him money (was a guest in Tao Garden), what I saw with Third Eye completely shattered my perception about this person.

If you say so, from our perspective it is mostly a bunch of people like Yellow Bamboo or Reiki "masters". 

According to John he is one of about 10 people on earth to be level 4 or higher.

1 minute ago, MegaMind said:

None of us can provide better evidence than John provided, not even Jim or Kosta could.

What we can do is present the evidence John provided, and encourage people to come see for themselves.

You are evading the question which leads me to believe that nothing is being accomplished. 

• Like 1

Just now, ralis said:

You are evading the question which leads me to believe that nothing is being accomplished. 

Ultimately people will have to see for themselves via their own bootstraps.

The evidence John provided is the best we know of, if they aren't willing to come see for themselves after that then there is nothing more we can do.

2 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Indeed this practice has undesirable consequences.

I am far worse off than I was before undertaking it.

Another false equivalence and misidentification by you.

It's the obnoxious behavior and ridiculous rationalizations of WMPs that draws them into consequences they would rather avoid.

Your practice is another matter entirely.

Stop posting if you can't handle rebuking, so you will feel better off.

It is just now I am aware there are certain aspects of reality which I was previously ignorant of.

Ignorance fundamentally is taking experiences and views too seriously.

Laughter is cheap medicine that gets you to the real.

All the true people here are able to find themselves very amusing in unflattering terms, especially when called out. And why not? What is there to be scared about mockery?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

He is trying to change the topic of discussion towards the book itself. 

Things written in book dont even matter.

Indeed! Every one of the Mo Pai wannabes come across the same way. Evasive to the max! 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

He is trying to change the topic of discussion towards the book itself. 

Things written in book dont even matter.

4 minutes ago, ralis said:

Indeed! Every one of the Mo Pai wannabes come across the same way. Evasive to the max! 

No,  I am simply stating the truth.

John provided the best evidence we are aware of, and to further confirm that what is required is actual practice.

Anyone who is serious can come see for themselves the truth of the matter.

7 minutes ago, virtue said:

Another false equivalence and misidentification by you.

It's the obnoxious behavior and ridiculous rationalizations of WMPs that draws them into consequences they would rather avoid.

Your practice is another matter entirely.

Stop posting if you can't handle rebuking, so you will feel better off.

Ignorance fundamentally is taking experiences and views too seriously.

Laughter is cheap medicine that gets you to the real.

All the true people here are able to find themselves very amusing in unflattering terms, especially when called out. And why not? What is there to be scared about mockery?

Which ridiculous rationalizations are you referring to?

The problem here is that we have a practice that could offer undeniable proof to anyone willing to log the hours and see for themselves.

It would change everything if we could just get people to examine the evidence, and put in the effort required to see for themselves.

This isn't something based on faith, but rather your own direct first hand observation.

It is very frustrating to argue with people who are so convinced fire does not exist, video evidence of fire must be a hoax, and that it is impossible to build a fire using only sticks.

All we can do is present the best evidence we have, and hope some care enough to come see for themselves.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Ultimately people will have to see for themselves via their own bootstraps.

The evidence John provided is the best we know of, if they aren't willing to come see for themselves after that then there is nothing more we can do.

So now you are leaning on the Horatio Alger myth, “pulling oneself up by one’s own bootstraps”. That will never happen given that nothing happens in a vacuum. Or, there is no separation!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

All we can do is present the best evidence we have, and hope some care enough to come see for themselves.

You have twice before refused to answer questions I asked and if you do so again then so be it... but here it is:

This is a discussion forum not a recruiting one.

Just share exactly YOUR evidence of what you have the ability to do?  How many hours have you log and how long did it take to achieve such abilities?

As you want to be the spokesperson here, then you would do us the honor of explaining the abilities you have achieved.

Thanks in advance. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ralis said:

So now you are leaning on the Horatio Alger myth, “pulling oneself up by one’s own bootstraps”. That will never happen given that nothing happens in a vacuum. Or, there is no separation!

What I am saying is ultimately people will have to look at the evidence John provided, and come do the practice themselves to understand.

This is something real, and anyone who puts in the effort will achieve the same results, and experience the same things.

I am not talking about feeling heat and vibrations in the LDT.

I am talking about events strong enough to convince even lifelong Atheists.

1 minute ago, MegaMind said:

The best we can do is provide the evidence John provided, if people are not willing to come see for themselves there is nothing more we can do to convince them.

That's the kind of deflective, nonsense comment we've heard for 10 or more years.  Thanks for the cassette tape rewind, replay. 

So, you have nothing to share or show.   I get it.  I would not either if I had nothing to share or show.   Thank you.  

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, dawei said:

You have twice before refused to answer questions I asked and if you do so again then so be it... but here it is:

This is a discussion forum not a recruiting one.

Just share exactly YOUR evidence of what you have the ability to do?  How many hours have you log and how long did it take to achieve such abilities?

As you want to be the spokesperson here, then you would do us the honor of explaining the abilities you have achieved.

Thanks in advance. 

The best we can do is show others the evidence John provided, if people are not willing to come see for themselves there is nothing more we can do to convince them.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

What I am saying is ultimately people will have to look at the evidence John provided, and come do the practice themselves to understand.

This is something real, and anyone who puts in the effort will achieve the same results, and experience the same things.

I am not talking about feeling heat and vibrations in the LDT.

I am talking about events strong enough to convince even lifelong Atheists.

Why the deference to faith based theology? 

Just now, MegaMind said:

The best we can do is show others the evidence John provided, if people are not willing to come see for themselves there is nothing more we can do to convince them.

rewind; replay...  it becomes spam at some point... about 9 years ago.

Your best is actually your worst example.    I wish you guys the best in your pursuit of the insane, online, cassette deck game.  

• Haha 4