15 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Jim was the top western student, going further than many Indonesian students.

Many in our group were students of Jim, others of Kosta.

We merely preserve what they brought back from John without alteration.

Ultimately all teachers were at one point students themselves.

Here is when the ad nauseam button has been pressed for the self-serving logic machine. Also very obviously copy and pasted answers from a template.

The categories of fallacies here include circular reasoning, repetition in the hopes that it will be true, false equivalence of all teachers being students before, and so on.

This still doesn't justify the lack of recognition or approval of the school in Java. Acting like you have authority is like someone saying, "I watched all the videos for the first semester of Quantum Physics that the former professor recorded and my roommate gave to me, so therefore I am a Harvard student."

You have the information, yes. The understanding? That's questionable. You can't asks questions to a video. 

But in no way do you have any right to claim you are a Harvard student. 

Likewise, you have the information and study Mo Pai, you have Jim and Kostas' notes and some personal training with them. But alas, you're not recognized, and trying to sidestep it as though it's a moot point is exactly why you aren't being taken seriously: you don't offer the basic respect a student of any school worth its salt does. 

John breached protocol, so he no longer represents the school. Jim and Kostas never had full authorization, they acted (especially Jim) as leaders of a cabal. 

Fine by me--study what you want, but don't presume that you represent the school--you don't. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Earl Grey said:

Here is when the ad nauseam button has been pressed for the self-serving logic machine. 

The categories of fallacies here include circular reasoning, repetition in the hopes that it will be true, false equivalence of all teachers being students before, and so on.

This still doesn't justify the lack of recognition or approval of the school in Java. Acting like you have authority is like someone saying, "I watched all the videos for the first semester of Quantum Physics that the former professor recorded and my roommate gave to me, so therefore I am a Harvard student."

You have the information, yes. The understanding? That's questionable. You can't asks questions to a video. 

But in no way do you have any right to claim you are a Harvard student. 

Likewise, you have the information and study Mo Pai, you have Jim and Kostas' notes and some personal training with them. But alas, you're not recognized, and trying to sidestep it as though it's a moot point is exactly why you aren't being taken seriously: you don't offer the basic respect a student of any school worth its salt does. 

John breached protocol, so he no longer represents the school. Jim and Kostas never had full authorization, they acted (especially Jim) as leaders of a cabal. 

Fine by me--study what you want, but don't presume that you represent the school--you don't. 

"You have the information, yes. The understanding? That's questionable. You can't asks questions to a video. "

We preserve what Jim and Kosta brought back from John without alteration.

Many in our group were students of Jim the top western student going further than many Indonesian students even.

Ultimately all teachers were themselves students at one point in their lives.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

"You have the information, yes. The understanding? That's questionable. You can't asks questions to a video. "

Many in our group were students of Jim the top western student going further than many Indonesian students even.

All the lines in your post above that are not bolded are copied and pasted, and are ignoring the point of the previous post (and all posts I made on this point). 

Ignoring the issue reinforces the fact that you haven't found a template answer for a serious question, and only raises further suspicion you have yet to find a justification for addressing your lack of authority to represent Mo Pai. Avoiding questions by the way is a weak defense if you were cross-examined in the court of law. 

Or, you just don't care and will continue to falsely portray yourself as a student of a school that doesn't just reject you, but doesn't even know or care about you. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Your use of fallacious reasoning never ceases to amaze me. :lol: Have you heard of the game of ten people in a circle and a statement is circulated from one to ten and the statement has changed in syntax and meaning by the time number ten receives it? E.g. there are arguments that the Pali Canon's writings are the absolute exact sayings of the Buddha even though his disciples passed the sayings down orally which were not written down for 500 years. Humans don't work that way!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

All the lines in your post above that are not bolded are copied and pasted, and are ignoring the point of the previous post (and all posts I made on this point). 

Ignoring the issue reinforces the fact that you haven't found a template answer for a serious question, and only raises further suspicion you have yet to find a justification for addressing your lack of authority to represent Mo Pai. Avoiding questions by the way is a weak defense if you were cross-examined in the court of law. 

Or, you just don't care and will continue to falsely portray yourself as a student of a school that doesn't just reject you, but doesn't even know or care about you. 

We merely preserve what Jim and Kosta brought back without alteration.

Nothing more, and nothing less.

At the present time this is the best option we have available to us.

If you know of a better alternative that has the same type and quality of evidence John provided please let us know, and we will pursue it instead.

1 minute ago, MegaMind said:

We merely preserve what Jim and Kosta brought back without alteration.

At the present time this is the best option we have available to us.

If you know of a better alternative that has the same type and quality of evidence John provided please let us know, and we will pursue it instead.

All four lines were just copied and pasted by you and nothing new has been said nor does it address the issue I raised. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

Your use of fallacious reasoning never ceases to amaze me. :lol: Have you heard of the game of ten people in a circle and a statement is circulated from one to ten and the statement has changed in syntax and meaning by the time number ten receives it? E.g. there are arguments that the Pali Canon's writings are the absolute exact sayings of the Buddha even though his disciples passed the sayings down orally which were not written down for 500 years. Humans don't work that way!

As an example the instructions posted here in this thread have all the most important aspects removed, grounding being just one example.

Other examples of these instructions being leaked online have other new things added to them.

John did allow Jim to record his instructions on video, and we focus on that to prevent such corruption.

This is why it is so crucial to rely on what John actually taught.

4 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

All four lines were just copied and pasted by you and nothing new has been said nor does it address the issue I raised. 

Again this is the best option we know of at present.

Please show us something with better evidence and we will gladly move on.

Just now, MegaMind said:

Again this is the best option we know of at present.

Please show us something with better evidence and we will gladly move on.

Those are still copied and pasted answers. Nothing addressing main issue raised. 

47 minutes ago, ralis said:

Please note that the individual attempting telekinesis is straining which can and will lead to physical maladies.

As if no one ever saw the movie Scanners

7 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Those are still copied and pasted answers. Nothing addressing main issue raised. 

Making fire by rubbing sticks together is a form of technology.

Ultimately either your information is accurate or it isn't.

One does not need a degree from Harvard, nor the blessing of Harvard to make fire by rubbing sticks together.

We preserve what Jim and Kosta brought back without alteration, nothing more and nothing less.

It really is that simple.

Ultimately either your information is accurate or it isn't.

One does not need a degree from Harvard, nor the blessing of Harvard to make fire by rubbing sticks together.

We preserve what Jim and Kosta brought back without alteration, nothing more and nothing less.

The issues is not the effectiveness of the technique or the system--it is the issue of falsely portraying yourself as a representative of the school or lineage. 

You are either pretending to be dumb or you just don't care to answer.

This means you know it's not okay to falsely represent the school, but don't answer the question because you haven't come up with an answer yet. 

Copy and paste, copy and paste, copy and paste. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ralis said:

History is replete with so called divine conversations such as what you quoted which has led to problematic interactions. There are right wing evangelicals that claim a divinity spoke to them and wholeheartedly belief that Trump was appointed by "divine right." I just don't put credibility in the above quote.

It is just what John said, again it is not something we are claiming is some absolute truth.

This was posted in response to GSmaster saying Jim being a Christian would have precluded him from becoming like John.

The issues is not the effectiveness of the technique or the system--it is the issue of falsely portraying yourself as a representative of the school or lineage. 

You are either pretending to be dumb or you just don't care to answer.

This means you know it's not okay to falsely represent the school, but don't answer the question because you haven't come up with an answer yet. 

Copy and paste, copy and paste, copy and paste. 

We merely preserve what Jim and Kosta brought back from John, without alteration.

We don't even claim to be teachers, much less whatever labels you are sticking on us.

We merely preserve what Jim and Kosta brought back from John, without alteration.

We don't even claim to be teachers, much less whatever labels you are sticking on us.

Straw man argument. I never said you are a teacher. 

However, you said this:

1 hour ago, MegaMind said:

Ultimately all teachers were at one point students themselves.

And this:

47 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

You're not even trying to hide the fact you're copying and pasting. :D 

7 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Are you aspiring scout kids?

It seems more to me that you are like children playing with matches. Didn't your parents warn you that those games are dangerous?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, virtue said:

Are you aspiring scout kids?

It seems more to me that you are like children playing with matches. Didn't your parents warn you that those games are dangerous?

It is merely an analogy.

We wish to preserve this knowledge, and keep it free from alteration and corruption and offer it at know charge to others who want something with good evidence backing it.

That is all.

3 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Straw man argument. I never said you are a teacher. 

However, you said this:

And this:

You're not even trying to hide the fact you're copying and pasting. :D 

We merely preserve without alteration what Jim and Kosta brought back from John.

No one in our group is trying to make us out to be anything more than that.

1 hour ago, ralis said:

Logic has been thrown out the window and what is left is nothing more than bogus belief systems. Or, as Robert Anton Wilson puts it, "BS". :lol:

What about our position do you find so unreasonable?

We merely preserve without alteration what Jim and Kosta brought back from John.

No one in our group is trying to make us out to be anything more than that.

You're not even trying to hide the fact you're copying and pasting. :D 

You're not even trying to hide the fact you're copying and pasting. :D 

No copying and pasting here.

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

It is merely an analogy.

You like them? I'll give you another.

What do curious and foolish kids know about putting out fire or preparing for disasters their games may cause? One day your ignorant reverie of playing with fire might burn down your clubhouse, and then there will be crying.

Edited by virtue

10 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

preservewithoutalteration.thumb.JPG.e03cdffe6502c9e689ecfdc72d9e2299.JPG

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

All responses were typed by hand, not copied and pasted.

All responses were typed by hand, not copied and pasted.

Typed by someone else's hand before you and everyone else who reposted those responses in any other thread on the topic. 

You're not even trying to hide the fact you're copying and pasting.  :D