For people reading here or posting on this thread:

Take care around MegaMind, he can be a dangerous person!

He could in fact intrude your personal space and pop a zit or two on you.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

John is now lower level in mopai? New Schizophrenia?

This is very typical ScamGong approach.

If you made any money, any achievement in life, from job to relationships, to moving objects, to any siddhi, it is the School / Teaching that gave you such power.

If you lose any money, any achievement, personal relationships, siddhi, health and simply die. Oh our school and teaching had nothing to do with that. He must have died because he was an idiot.

According to John while his teacher was alive, he could cure cancer.

John is nowhere near the level his teachers level when he was alive, and states he cannot cure cancer.

4 minutes ago, virtue said:

For people reading here or posting on this thread:

Take care around MegaMind, he can be a dangerous person!

He could in fact intrude your personal space and pop a zit or two on you.

What?

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

The thing is, if it was untrue, you would just deny it straight away.

But you are confirming us that this information is "Leaked" by someone who was in your group and who knew you personally.

Very fitting for someone who has no equal on his Iq level. Maybe only 10 people on whole planet are this level of dumb.

You have already been caught a multitude of times spreading lies and disinformation.

"But you are confirming us that this information is "Leaked" by someone who was in your group and who knew you personally."

I think some people like to start rumors to cause problems, and this is exactly the case here.

3 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

John is now lower level in mopai? New Schizophrenia?

This is very typical ScamGong approach.

If you made any money, any achievement in life, from job to relationships, to moving objects, to any siddhi, it is the School / Teaching that gave you such power.

If you lose any money, any achievement, personal relationships, siddhi, health and simply die. Oh our school and teaching had nothing to do with that. He must have died because he was an idiot.

I cannot stress how this is true. Qigong like ANY training approach has benefits and costs. Like any field track athlete one must train often, eat properly, get some sleep and avoid bad habits otherwise training is detrimental to health, qigong/neigong follows the same principles. Training incorrectly does long term damage to the body. Over-training is even worse.

Jim died because he overtrained and he did so incorrectly.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

I think some people like to start rumors to cause problems, and this is exactly the case here.

Which people? :huh:

Just now, Zork said:

I cannot stress how this is true. Qigong like ANY training approach has benefits and costs. Like any field track athlete one must train often, eat properly, get some sleep and avoid bad habits otherwise training is detrimental to health, qigong/neigong follows the same principles. Training incorrectly does long term damage to the body. Over-training is even worse.

Jim died because he overtrained and he did so incorrectly.

Jim was exposed to agent orange and his cancer was tied to that exposure.

At best it can be argued that argued Mo Pai did not cure his cancer.

Just now, MegaMind said:

Jim was exposed to agent orange and his cancer was tied to that exposure.

This has been debunked already. Jim died because he overtrained and did so incorrectly.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zork said:

This has been debunked already. Jim died because he overtrained and did so incorrectly.

Jim took a bath in agent orange.

I know another vet that did as well, had his prostate and kidney removed due the exact same type of aggressive cancer. 

This person never trained in Mo Pai.

Edited by MegaMind

56 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Just because someone on the internet tells you something, that does not make it true.

This pretty much sums up the internet invention of more pie. Glad you are getting the message. There are lots of real systems that show results, no worries

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Wu Ming Jen said:

This pretty much sums up the internet invention of more pie. Glad you are getting the message. There are lots of real systems that show results, no worries

Which systems?

1 minute ago, MegaMind said:

Which systems?

Which people?

18 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

"But you are confirming us that this information is "Leaked" by someone who was in your group and who knew you personally."

Holy...What? All I did was make shit up and now you're freaking out?! My god! I must have struck a nerve calling you a trailer trash pothead cult member! 

I've met people who claim to open their third eyes from bullshit books and smoke a lot of weed, or people who do Reiki and smoke weed, and then think they're cultivators, but they're all mental cases! You've just shown you belong to the same demographic! 

This is priceless!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Holy...What? All I did was make shit up and now you're freaking out?! My god! I must have struck a nerve calling you a trailer trash pothead cult member! 

I've met people who claim to open their third eyes from bullshit books and smoke a lot of weed, or people who do Reiki and smoke weed, and then think they're cultivators, but they're all mental cases! You've just shown you belong to the same demographic! 

This is priceless!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Jim never had plastic surgery that I am aware of.

We aren't working with the CIA to infiltrate the Indonesian school.

I am not a trailer dwelling pothead cult leader.

I think you either have an overactive imagination, or are talking to someone with a grudge against us who is feeding you disinformation.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

are talking to someone with a grudge against us who is feeding you disinformation.

What the hell are you talking about? What do you smoke?

Edited by Zork

26 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Which systems?

Dragon Gate Long Men pei . 72 level ( not that level thing is real) Chang San Feng is the founder of my sect and has no connection to mo pei at all. The internet more pie page begs to associate themselves with Chang San Feng....funny

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Dragon Gate Long Men pei . 72 level ( not that level thing is real) Chang San Feng is the founder of my sect and has no connection to mo pei at all. The internet more pie page begs to associate themselves with Chang San Feng....funny

Wang Liping's branch of Long Men Pai?

What sect do you follow?

34 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Jim never had plastic surgery that I am aware of.

We aren't working with the CIA to infiltrate the Indonesian school.

I am not a trailer dwelling pothead cult leader.

I think you either have an overactive imagination, or are talking to someone with a grudge against us who is feeding you disinformation.

Why are ya so defensive now? Hmm....

The plastic surgery thing was something known years ago, and your desire to infiltrate the school in Java for higher levels has been known even by Kostas himself! 

And whoa: you're insistent on not being a "trailer-dwelling pothead cult leader" as you say. Were you bullied growing up? Are you sure you're not gonna go postal in the future? Are you from a town where nobody ever leaves? You poor fella. No wonder you're such a jerk when I was trying to be nice to you and help out your group in spite of your vitriol towards me in the past, but you ruined it with your arrogance and dismissiveness. You don't have to let your past define you, because people judge you for how you make them feel, not for your victim narrative. Maybe that's why you joined the WMP cult: to feel accepted amongst other denizens...

I don't know if the most appropriate song for you is The Kids Aren't All Right by The Offspring, Jeremy by Pearl Jam, or Daddy by Korn. 

Then again, I Don't Believe by Stabbing Westward had wonderful lyrics that seem to describe your mindset. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Why are ya so defensive now? Hmm....

The plastic surgery thing was something known years ago, and your desire to infiltrate the school in Java for higher levels has been known even by Kostas himself! 

And whoa: you're insistent on not being a "trailer-dwelling pothead cult leader" as you say. Were you bullied growing up? Are you sure you're not gonna go postal in the future?Are you from a town where nobody ever leaves? You poor fella. No wonder you're such a jerk when I was trying to be nice to you and help out your group in spite of your vitriol towards me in the past, but you ruined it with your arrogance and dismissiveness. You don't have to let your past define you, because people judge you for how you make them feel, not for your victim narrative. 

I don't know if the most appropriate song for you is The Kids Aren't All Right by The Offspring, Jeremy by Pearl Jam, or Daddy by Korn. 

Then again, I Don't Believe by Stabbing Westward had wonderful lyrics that seem to describe your mindset. 

"No wonder you're such a jerk when I was trying to be nice to you and help out your group in spite of your vitriol towards me ...

I've done my best to be nice to you.

1 minute ago, ilumairen said:

A general question anyone who wishes to can answer:

What is the investment here?

Entertainment

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2