24 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

In addition to regional accreditation, some programs have additional accreditations which are also listed.

What this says is that in addition to the bogus accreditation there is accreditation from the following irrelevant organisations.

I hope this helps.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

http://www.sacscoc.org/

The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges is the regional body for the accreditation of degree-granting higher education institutions in the Southern states. It serves as the common denominator of shared values and practices among the diverse institutions in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Latin America and other international sites approved by the SACSCOC Board of Trustees that award associate, baccalaureate, master’s, or doctoral degrees. The Commission also accepts applications from other international institutions of higher education.

Bogus.

Giving out PhDs online is a major red flag.

Edited by Zork

4 minutes ago, Zork said:

Bogus.

At this point we will have to agree to disagree.

SACSCOC is a regional accreditation.

Regional accreditation is what matters.

Edited by MegaMind

Just now, MegaMind said:

At this point will have to agree to disagree.

SACSCOC is a regional accreditation.

Regional accreditation is what matters.

Nope.

Actually the way that you misunderstand meta analysis statistical studies and the way you insist on bogus accreditations makes me wonder on your college education curriculum.

3 minutes ago, Zork said:

Nope.

Actually the way that you misunderstand meta analysis statistical studies and the way you insist on bogus accreditations makes me wonder on your college education curriculum.

https://www.edsmart.org/regional-vs-national-accreditation/

Regional Vs National Accreditation

Plain and simple, regional accreditation is not the same as national accreditation. The main difference between the two is that credits earned from institutions that are regionally accredited are more widely accepted and thus more easily transferable.

Earning credits in college is like getting points in a game. Students who earn enough points in a game level up. Leveling up in this game of college credits is earning different degrees. Whereas points in a game don’t usually transfer to another game, they do transfer to other colleges. Online college students should be aware of the impact that accreditation has on their degree journey.

While national accreditation might seem more authoritative than regional accreditation, this isn’t always the case. Regional accreditation is older and more prestigious than national, except in a few cases. Most non-profit colleges have regional accreditation, not national accreditation.

Understand the Differences

Regional Accreditation

As implied in the name, regional accrediting organizations operate in specific regions of the country. These organizations grant accreditation to schools, colleges, and universities showing that their credits and degrees meet minimum standards. This is a voluntary process that self-regulates the higher education industry.

Regionally accredited colleges are mostly academically oriented, non-profit or state-owned institutions. Regionally accredited institutions are reluctant to accept transfer credits from nationally accredited institutions, mainly because the latter hasn’t met the stringent standards of faculty qualifications and library resources.

Regional accrediting agencies each serve a certain geographic region of the United States, and some of them serve international regions. They accredit post-secondary institutions and primary and secondary schools. Each of these agencies is primarily concerned with the accreditation of academically oriented, non-profit schools, rather than technical or career-based schools. The University of Washington and Pacific Lutheran University, for example, have each received accreditation from the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. This type of accreditation granted by regional agencies is known as institutional accreditation. It acknowledges that all components of an institution are functioning and working towards specific goals. There are six regional accrediting agencies that operate in the United States:

Before transferring from a national to a regional institution, make sure that the institution will accept the credits you’ve earned.

• Confused 1

In the U.S., college accreditation is awarded by one of the following six accreditation agencies which are all appointed by the National Board of Education - New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), North Central Association of Schools and Colleges (NCA), Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges (MSA), Southern Association of Schools and Colleges (SACS), Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges (NWCCU).

https://www.onlinephds.net/27-articles/25-bogus-distance-learning-degrees-how-can-you-tell

Sacssoc isn't mentioned because it is bogus.

2 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

https://www.edsmart.org/regional-vs-national-accreditation/

Regional Vs National Accreditation

Plain and simple, regional accreditation is not the same as national accreditation. The main difference between the two is that credits earned from institutions that are regionally accredited are more widely accepted and thus more easily transferable.

Earning credits in college is like getting points in a game. Students who earn enough points in a game level up. Leveling up in this game of college credits is earning different degrees. Whereas points in a game don’t usually transfer to another game, they do transfer to other colleges. Online college students should be aware of the impact that accreditation has on their degree journey.

While national accreditation might seem more authoritative than regional accreditation, this isn’t always the case. Regional accreditation is older and more prestigious than national, except in a few cases. Most non-profit colleges have regional accreditation, not national accreditation.

Understand the Differences

Regional Accreditation

As implied in the name, regional accrediting organizations operate in specific regions of the country. These organizations grant accreditation to schools, colleges, and universities showing that their credits and degrees meet minimum standards. This is a voluntary process that self-regulates the higher education industry.

Regionally accredited colleges are mostly academically oriented, non-profit or state-owned institutions. Regionally accredited institutions are reluctant to accept transfer credits from nationally accredited institutions, mainly because the latter hasn’t met the stringent standards of faculty qualifications and library resources.

Regional accrediting agencies each serve a certain geographic region of the United States, and some of them serve international regions. They accredit post-secondary institutions and primary and secondary schools. Each of these agencies is primarily concerned with the accreditation of academically oriented, non-profit schools, rather than technical or career-based schools. The University of Washington and Pacific Lutheran University, for example, have each received accreditation from the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. This type of accreditation granted by regional agencies is known as institutional accreditation. It acknowledges that all components of an institution are functioning and working towards specific goals. There are six regional accrediting agencies that operate in the United States:

Before transferring from a national to a regional institution, make sure that the institution will accept the credits you’ve earned.

Moron! The organisation you quote is SACS not SACSCOC!

You mentioned SACSCOC! I told you that it must be bogus because giving PhDs online is a major red flag!

Edited by Zork
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Zork said:

If you go to the link above, and click on the link for "Southern Association of Colleges and Schools" it takes you to http://www.sacscoc.org/

If you think I am making this up or mistaken please call any major university library in the USA and ask a librarian there to verify this for you.

Edited by MegaMind

9 minutes ago, Zork said:

In the U.S., college accreditation is awarded by one of the following six accreditation agencies which are all appointed by the National Board of Education - New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), North Central Association of Schools and Colleges (NCA), Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges (MSA), Southern Association of Schools and Colleges (SACS), Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges (NWCCU).

https://www.onlinephds.net/27-articles/25-bogus-distance-learning-degrees-how-can-you-tell

Sacssoc isn't mentioned because it is bogus.

http://www.sacs.org/

Go here and tell me what you see.

18 minutes ago, Zork said:

You mentioned SACSCOC! I told you that it must be bogus because giving PhDs online is a major red flag!

"I told you that it must be bogus because giving PhDs online is a major red flag!"

Online anything is a red flag, which is why you need to make sure they are regionally accredited.

10 minutes ago, Zork said:

Mo pai level 3!

Nah dude, you see Mo Pai Level 3, I see that and naked chicks! 

...oh wait, it's 2 girls 1 cup... never mind...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

"I told you that it must be bogus because giving PhDs online is a major red flag!"

Online anything is a red flag, which is why you need to make sure they are regionally accredited.

Omg! My online qigong teacher isn't regionally accredited! Do i have a problem?:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zork said:

Omg! My online qigong teacher isn't regionally accredited! Do i have a problem?:lol:

Accreditation, right, from a guy who said earlier

On 12/22/2019 at 11:29 PM, MegaMind said:

Some in our group were students of Jim, others of Kosta.

Ultimately this is how knowledge is passed on, from teacher to student.

At one point all teachers were themselves students.

On 12/22/2019 at 11:52 PM, MegaMind said:

Ultimately either the information is correct or it is not.

There is no such thing as empowerments, or attunements. 

All such abilities come from having the correct information, and diligent practice.

In reference to the Harvard analogy of not having any authorization to teach or to claim they are Harvard/Mo Pai students. 

Jim isn't accredited, Jim isn't authorized to teach, Jim didn't know anything beyond 4% of his system, tops. 

More mental gymnastics...

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I suggest that we all stop talking or communicating with mentally challenged retard and liar @MegaMind

Stop feeding him and his lame group energy or attention. Let them sink deeper in their shithole.

They will all strain themselves to death / natural selection process will kick in.

None of their group developed any siddhi yet or will develop those by practicing 2.7%.

I disagree. He's not a mentally challenged liar...

He is mentally challenged, a liar, and an asshole. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I disagree. He's not a mentally challenged liar...

He is mentally challenged, a liar, and an asshole. 

I could have sworn there was a rule somewhere against personal attacks.

Just now, MegaMind said:

I could have sworn there was a rule somewhere against personal attacks.

Riiiiiight from the guy who still hasn't apologized for even this at least, which is a personal attack: 

mousetrap.png.5c70e92308b0e3bbffc0f914eb17a314.png

• Like 1

Just now, Earl Grey said:

Riiiiiight from the guy who still hasn't apologized for even this at least, which is a personal attack: 

mousetrap.png.5c70e92308b0e3bbffc0f914eb17a314.png

I do not think I made a personal attack against you.

I said your claim that you cannot learn from video is divorced from reality, because it is.

Obviously people are getting graduate degrees online from regionally accredited universities in some of our most challenging subjects.

If you take losing this argument personally I cannot help that, but this is not a personal attack on you.

Just now, MegaMind said:

I do not think I made a personal attack against you.

I said your claim that you cannot learn from video is divorced from reality, because it is.

Obviously people are getting graduate degrees online from regionally accredited universities in some of our most challenging subjects.

If you take losing this argument personally I cannot help that, but this is not a personal attack on you.

It was never about "losing an argument" (which you lost as everyone can see, especially as you never responded to the points I repeated about non-native speakers or those with learning disabilities multiple times), it was about the ad hominem and the straw man arguments, and the calling me out in the original title.

You will never see this, and you will continue on this dead end path.

...If I say so. 

• Like 2

Just now, Earl Grey said:

It was never about "losing an argument" (which you lost as everyone can see, especially as you never responded to the points I repeated about non-native speakers or those with learning disabilities multiple times), it was about the ad hominem and the straw man arguments, and the calling me out in the original title.

You will never see this, and you will continue on this dead end path.

...If I say so. 

k

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

I suggest that we all stop talking or communicating with mentally challenged retard and liar @MegaMind

Stop feeding him and his lame group energy or attention. Let them sink deeper in their shithole.

The problem isn't with us. They keep hijacking threads when something remotely related to the nonsense they call practice pops up.

We are still waiting on what they see during their qigong practices. They claim to have seen profound things. Guess what? if you practice properly you will see all kinds of weird stuff happening. This isn't exclusive to MoPai and that is why we are skeptical and downright dismissive when we hear them talk about "people needing to see for themselves" without being specific.

Edited by Zork

1 minute ago, MegaMind said:

k

And I shall now leave ANOTHER bit of information from John Chang himself that was written back to Jim in his letters for this impunity of yours.

JC said to Jim that if he truly wanted to keep improving since he was no longer authorized to teach him more, to go out and find a nature spirit to teach him. 

A nature spirit! How does this fall under objective evidence, video, and scientists?

Hmmm....I wonder....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/26/2019 at 8:14 AM, Earl Grey said:

And I shall now leave ANOTHER bit of information from John Chang himself that was written back to Jim in his letters for this impunity of yours.

JC said to Jim that if he truly wanted to keep improving since he was no longer authorized to teach him more, to go out and find a nature spirit to teach him. 

A nature spirit! How does this fall under objective evidence, video, and scientists?

Hmmm....I wonder....

Where are you getting this nonsense from?

Edited by MegaMind
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

It was clear from @Ilovecoffeethat 2b lvl or whatever they call their cultivation, is not capable of seeing Qi.

They cant even scan tan tien on Qi to rule out fraud, truly pathetic bunch of losers.

According to John only humans that have fused yin and yang chi together as one, can perceive yin energy.

According to him there are around 10 or so living people on Earth like John that have done so.

• Haha 6