On 12/26/2019 at 9:53 AM, ralis said:

Mo Pai gives the siddhi power of stats? :huh:

“I have gone to China twice looking for people like
myself, hoping to find a brother. I was unsuccessful both times.”
“But you know of their existence now?” I asked.
“Yes,” he said. “I know that there are for sure two and I can sense
eight more. I think that there are at least ten.”

The Magus Of Java page 93

On 12/26/2019 at 10:54 AM, ilumairen said:

You are being exceptionally twisty here. Just because a school is accredited and offers some online course options doesn't mean a PhD can be earned solely online.

https://www.bagley.msstate.edu/distance/faq/

Are on-campus visits required?

No, students can complete all class work from home and are not required at any point to come to campus.

On 12/26/2019 at 11:01 AM, ilumairen said:

I'm sorry, but this "select few" shtick is a pretty big red flag for a cult - especially when the speaker/leader claims a skill/power others could only test if they too were of the select few who possessed it. I.e. "Believe me, I know what you do not, and you'll just have to trust me until you develop my skills (or drink the kool aid and convince yourself of the truth of my claims). It's not working? You need more faith and trust and to work harder."

John never charged any student or patient anything, nor accepted donations.

John gave a demonstration before scientists and medical doctors who stripped him to his shirt and underwear, checked him with a metal detector, and took him to a random location they chose.

Here are some quotes from John:

“I don’t have any final answers for you, Kosta, no dogma to respond to the questions people have about their existence.

I can only tell you what I have seen; you can choose to believe me or not.

Consider me a metaphysical scientist.

The Magus Of Java Page 55

I want to teach people about ch’i—that it is real, and what its nature is.

I want them to know that ... neikung are not hocus-pocus but a science.”

The Magus Of Java Page 84

55 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

“I have gone to China twice looking for people like
myself, hoping to find a brother. I was unsuccessful both times.”
“But you know of their existence now?” I asked.
“Yes,” he said. “I know that there are for sure two and I can sense
eight more. I think that there are at least ten.”

The Magus Of Java page 93

The funny thing about that quote is that he doesn't say my teacher is like that.  His teacher is even better.  And or some of the guys I rose the ranks with are also that good.  Why is that?  He doesn't have brothers or classmates at his level?  Even teachers?  No one close or above? 

How small is Indonesian Mo Pai?   Even if its just a dozen or two guys, you'd think there'd be a generation of teachers and students above his, cause he's not that old.   In the Magus Of Java don't you have a level 34ish fight a level 42? and one kills the other.  Is Mo Pai like Highlander?  There can be only one.  

I doubt it.  I get the feeling, and its only that, that one of Mr. Changs powers is an excellent sense of humor, and he didn't mind mixing and spinning tall tales and folklore to the wild and round eyed gaijin.  It wouldn't be the first Asian taking advantage of Western gullibility.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

On 12/26/2019 at 12:48 PM, freeform said:

I think this whole accreditation thing is moot... the question to ask is - would you get surgery from a doctor that learned through dvds... even the very best dvds from the very best universities and read the very best textbooks on the subject...

The reality is that Neigong is just as tricky, precise, dangerous and a lot more difficult to master...

If someone’s teacher is a bunch of videos and some documents - then I’d stay away from them - just as you should stay away from a distance-learning based doctor.

Jim was the top western student, going further than many Indonesian students.

Many in our group were students of Jim, others of Kosta.

At one point all teachers were students themselves.

We do preserve the teachings on video that Jim brought back to us.

17 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Jim was the top western student, going further than many Indonesian students.

So.. in an art with 72 levels, you think the highest Indonesian students have gotten to is 2B or maybe 3?  huh.  You'd assume being a native that they'd have a chance to do better.  

Does the Western Mo Pai group assume most Indonesians are like level 1 and can't do better.  They don't have a Jim McMillan to show them.  (I don't mean to dis Jim, rather that you're willfully naive and slightly r*(%ish in your thinking.)

You know in his book Jim said (something like)- for the first two years I did it wrong.  That doesn't seem like a live student to me.  More like a seminar guy.  Not that there's anything wrong with that, but the seminar student generally doesn't reach the level of the uchi-deschi, live in student.  

Lots is lost in culture and language.  Did Jim speak the Malay. 

In an old art of mine, Aikido.  It was clear that Westerners viewed the founder Ueshiba with starry eyes (some of that deserved) and that while very very respectful Japanese natives were much more realistic.   Not as easily regaled by his wildest stories.   Seeing him as man(&mystic) not a superman.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 3

On 12/26/2019 at 9:23 PM, Walker said:

Lol, when I was home two years ago my dad was steady bumping Taylor Swift, tablet computer on his lap and shit watching music videos hooked up to the stereo system, first thing in the morning! This while Joe Scarborough is on TV at the same time in front of him, ranting about Trump while failing to rant about just about anything else that matters. Many times this is the first thing I saw in the morning! I'm like, uh, really dude? His response, barely shifting his eyes from the screen, no trace of irony in his voice: "What? What? She's an amazingly talented musician!" Whatever swells your sausage, old man, was all I could think 😂

25 minutes ago, thelerner said:

The funny thing about that quote is that he doesn't say my teacher is like that.  His teacher is even better.  And or some of the guys I rose the ranks with are also that good.  Why is that?  He doesn't have brothers or classmates at his level?  Even teachers?  No one close or above? 

How small is Indonesian Mo Pai?   Even if its just a dozen or two guys, you'd think there'd be a generation of teachers and students above his, cause he's not that old.   In the Magus Of Java don't you have a level 34ish fight a level 42? and one kills the other.  Is Mo Pai like Highlander?  There can be only one.  

I doubt it.  I get the feeling, and its only that, that one of Mr. Changs powers is an excellent sense of humor, and he didn't mind mixing and spinning tall tales and folklore to the wild and round eyed gaijin.  It wouldn't be the first Asian taking advantage of Western gullibility.

His teacher died.

He had no peers to progress past level 4 with.

He is alone.

12 hours ago, thelerner said:

So.. in an art with 72 levels, you think the highest Indonesian students have gotten to is 2B or maybe 3?  huh.  You'd assume being a native that they'd have a chance to do better.  

Does the Western Mo Pai group assume most Indonesians are like level 1 and can't do better.  They don't have a Jim McMillan to show them.  (I don't mean to dis Jim, rather that you're willfully naive and slightly r*(%ish in your thinking.)

You know in his book Jim said (something like)- for the first two years I did it wrong.  That doesn't seem like a live student to me.  More like a seminar guy.  Not that there's anything wrong with that, but the seminar student generally doesn't reach the level of the uchi-deschi, live in student.  

Lots is lost in culture and language.  Did Jim speak the Malay. 

In an old art of mine, Aikido.  It was clear that Westerners viewed the founder Ueshiba with starry eyes (some of that deserved) and that while very very respectful Japanese natives were much more realistic.   Not as easily regaled by his wildest stories.   Seeing him as man(&mystic) not a superman.

Jim was able to pass level 1 doing only natural breathing sitting cross legged and not in full lotus, which was not what John taught.

Edited by MegaMind

15 hours ago, Jaguar said:

Hi, 

I appreciate the reply,

I believe higher levels of Mo Pai s still  considered "human immortal", as they don't get sick like normal people but body still gets old and dies.

John has cancer like "normal people". In his case it is a side effect of mopai training.

6 hours ago, thelerner said:

Well the thing is that Earl Grey through his interaction with the indonesian girl knows that there is at least one basic technique that the westerners were not taught. That means that at least the girl was more advanced than Jim or that JC was lying for whatever reason on the matter of Jim's progress. On the other hand Jim could be lying too since after what Earl Grey revealed about him, he was a pathetic person that could go to the length of doing plastic surgery to continue learning instead of finding another system. He even resorted to doing MCO out of desperation.

I lean more on the JC was lying outcome because chinese are known to lie instead of being rude.

Whatever happened the gist is that you shouldn't take statements on the level of Jim as granted. The way i see it, he was a novice

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Zork said:

Well the thing is that Earl Grey through his interaction with the indonesian girl knows that there is at least one basic technique that the westerners were not taught. That means that at least the girl was more advanced than Jim or that JC was lying for whatever reason on the matter of Jim's progress. On the other hand Jim could be lying too since after what Earl Grey revealed about him, he was a pathetic person that could go to the length of doing plastic surgery to continue learning instead of finding another system. He even resorted to doing MCO out of desperation.

I lean more on the JC was lying outcome because chinese are known to lie instead of being rude.

Whatever happened the gist is that you shouldn't take statements on the level of Jim as granted. The way i see it, he was a novice

The funny thing is, "Emma" isn't even a student, her dad at least was, and I don't know about her mother, because I don't know if women train in the Mo Pai. I haven't seen Em in years, and even then, Mo Pai practice wasn't really that big of a deal to her or her parents; they preferred other dukuns and saw JC as just one of many people who could do the weird and wonderful things that happen in the Ring of Fire. I witnessed a lot of it myself there, including dealing with a kind of no-face girl who sacrificed part of herself to have a lot of beauty and seduce men to replenish what she loses, but those who are immune to it see what looks like someone tore the flesh off their own face and it's rotting. 

Em didn't see Mo Pai as something fantastic, nor did her parents--that is already the life people commonly experience there, including turning into deer in the forest to hide from enemies, like they did when the Dutch came and they fought a guerilla war, or getting shot and nothing passing through them. 

It's also fairly common in Southeast Asia, not just for Chinese or overseas Chinese and Chinese heritage people, to tell white lies. I could show the book to my friends there and they could see how a typical Javanese cultural nuance is totally misunderstood in either Jim or Kostas' books. Kostas himself wrote it in a way to market and make money, frankly speaking, as he modeled his book after The Magus of Strovolos. Greeks are known to have their own way of telling stories, if their histories and mythology of antiquity and their pride in it are of any indicator. ;)  And anyone who can speak Greek with Kostas can known that guy loves to fuck with people in a jovial manner since he's decided he's a simple guy and wants to live simply after all the nonsense came from writing those damned books. I even gave Nei Kung to Em and she thought it was comedy, especially since her own life and upbringing being described by a foreigner to her made it seem like he could be talking about Middle-Earth. Her boyfriend, by the way, was one of those Asian American majors in Uni, so he wasn't terribly fond of white guys talking about Asian culture with this Oriental Mystique that betrayed a subtle racism that is still common today. 

That racism and Oriental Mystique is also what makes Mo Pai so appealing to the WMPs, who love to call other systems role playing fantasies for some bizarre reason. I mean, they could be trailer trash, balding, short guys with complexes who smoke a lot of weed and talk a lot of shit, totally insecure about their lives, but feel elite with this cult they've created that they believe is not a cult and the wonders of anonymity on the Internet. Because hey: the system attracts a lot of weirdoes who are on something for sure and have very little in their own lives, so they need to feel important. 

Ah well. Humility and openness are a lot more prevalent with people who have actual experience with other cultures, speaking other languages, traveling, and are willing to take a look in the mirror. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, MegaMind said:

He is alone.

Incredible  intel on this operative.  level 4 clearance and identity unknown that is impressive. No one is close or above very smart.

We need to talk untraceable's can stir up some dirt and walk away.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Zork said:

John has cancer like "normal people". In his case it is a side effect of mopai training.

He is in his 80s, and he has already stated he is nowhere near the level required to cure cancer.

5 hours ago, Zork said:

4 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

The funny thing is, "Emma" isn't even a student, her dad at least was, and I don't know about her mother, because I don't know if women train in the Mo Pai. I haven't seen Em in years, and even then, Mo Pai practice wasn't really that big of a deal to her or her parents; they preferred other dukuns and saw JC as just one of many people who could do the weird and wonderful things that happen in the Ring of Fire. I witnessed a lot of it myself there, including dealing with a kind of no-face girl who sacrificed part of herself to have a lot of beauty and seduce men to replenish what she loses, but those who are immune to it see what looks like someone tore the flesh off their own face and it's rotting. 

Em didn't see Mo Pai as something fantastic, nor did her parents--that is already the life people commonly experience there, including turning into deer in the forest to hide from enemies, like they did when the Dutch came and they fought a guerilla war, or getting shot and nothing passing through them. 

It's also fairly common in Southeast Asia, not just for Chinese or overseas Chinese and Chinese heritage people, to tell white lies. I could show the book to my friends there and they could see how a typical Javanese cultural nuance is totally misunderstood in either Jim or Kostas' books. Kostas himself wrote it in a way to market and make money, frankly speaking, as he modeled his book after The Magus of Strovolos. Greeks are known to have their own way of telling stories, if their histories and mythology of antiquity and their pride in it are of any indicator. ;)  And anyone who can speak Greek with Kostas can known that guy loves to fuck with people in a jovial manner since he's decided he's a simple guy and wants to live simply after all the nonsense came from writing those damned books. I even gave Nei Kung to Em and she thought it was comedy, especially since her own life and upbringing being described by a foreigner to her made it seem like he could be talking about Middle-Earth. Her boyfriend, by the way, was one of those Asian American majors in Uni, so he wasn't terribly fond of white guys talking about Asian culture with this Oriental Mystique that betrayed a subtle racism that is still common today. 

That racism and Oriental Mystique is also what makes Mo Pai so appealing to the WMPs, who love to call other systems role playing fantasies for some bizarre reason. I mean, they could be trailer trash, balding, short guys with complexes who smoke a lot of weed and talk a lot of shit, totally insecure about their lives, but feel elite with this cult they've created that they believe is not a cult and the wonders of anonymity on the Internet. Because hey: the system attracts a lot of weirdoes who are on something for sure and have very little in their own lives, so they need to feel important. 

Ah well. Humility and openness are a lot more prevalent with people who have actual experience with other cultures, speaking other languages, traveling, and are willing to take a look in the mirror. 

2 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Impossible level of Iq, there are just about 10 people on earth, who could be This dumb

Strangely this sounds like Megamind

"On the other hand Jim could be lying too since after what Earl Grey revealed about him, he was a pathetic person that could go to the length of doing plastic surgery to continue learning instead of finding another system. He even resorted to doing MCO out of desperation."

While John was on retreat training in the jungle Jim did not know what to do next, and sought out a qigong teacher who told him to do MCO. 

When Jim finally got up with John, John was furious with him and forced him to make a choice between MCO or Mo Pai.

He was told to pick one or the other, but not both.

Jim had to start training again to undo what the MCO did to his system and this did set him back some.

As far as I know Jim never had plastic surgery.

"That racism and Oriental Mystique is also what makes Mo Pai so appealing to the WMPs, who love to call other systems role playing fantasies for some bizarre reason."

We want results if a we saw a practice that began in Europe or the USA and teachers could demonstrate something similar to John under similar conditions we would gladly pursue it instead.

We refer to practices which don't get such results as roleplaying because ultimately if the practice doesn't do anything, or lead anywhere it is just role play and entertainment for the practitioner.

"I mean, they could be trailer trash, balding, short guys with complexes who smoke a lot of weed and talk a lot of shit, totally insecure about their lives, but feel elite with this cult they've created that they believe is not a cult and the wonders of anonymity on the Internet. "

"Strangely this sounds like Megamind"

Let me give you my theory; someone with a grudge against us is feeding you lies and disinformation about Jim and the rest of our group.

Just because someone on the internet tells you something, that does not make it true.

22 hours ago, Jaguar said:

Hi, 

I appreciate the reply,

I believe higher levels of Mo Pai s still  considered "human immortal", as they don't get sick like normal people but body still gets old and dies.

The point of the system isn't to keep your physical body healthy, but that is a side effect of much higher levels.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

He is in his 80s, and he has already stated he is nowhere near the level required to cure cancer.

And? The Op claimed that in higher levels in mopai you become immortal and in perfect health. Well chang is proof that this isn't true.

If he can cure cancer or not is moot point.

13 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

While John was on retreat training in the jungle Jim did not know what to do next, and sought out a qigong teacher who told him to do MCO. 

That only confirms that he was experimenting often, like changing the level 1 breathing, and a pathetic individual that was overeager and unsuitable to be taught anyway.

14 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

As far as I know Jim never had plastic surgery.

Irrelevant. This does not mean he was not pondering it.;)

15 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

We refer to practices which don't get such results as roleplaying because ultimately if the practice doesn't do anything, or lead anywhere it is just role play and entertainment for the practitioner.

And you know this how?

Actually... you don't! <_<

17 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Let me give you my theory; someone with a grudge against us is feeding you lies and disinformation about Jim and the rest of our group.

Just because someone on the internet tells you something, that does not make it true.

You do understand that the last sentence is self conflicting with everything else you have posted on this site, don't you?:lol:

1 minute ago, Zork said:

And? The Op claimed that in higher levels in mopai you become immortal and in perfect health. Well chang is proof that this isn't true.

If he can cure cancer or not is moot point.

That only confirms that he was experimenting often, like changing the level 1 breathing, and a pathetic individual that was overeager and unsuitable to be taught anyway.

Irrelevant. This does not mean he was not pondering it.;)

And you know this how?

Actually... you don't! <_<

You do understand that the last sentence is self conflicting with everything else you have posted on this site, don't you?:lol:

"And? The Op claimed that in higher levels in mopai you become immortal and in perfect health. Well chang is proof that this isn't true."

Chang is nowhere near his teachers level, according to him his teacher could cure cancer but he cannot.

"like changing the level 1 breathing"

While he was able to pass level one doing only natural breathing, sitting cross legged and not full lotus as John taught we still encourage people to follow John's actual instructions, not variations of them.

"Irrelevant. This does not mean he was not pondering it.;)"

As far as I know he never had plastic surgery, I don't know where you get this disinformation from.

Just now, MegaMind said:

Chang is nowhere near his teachers level, according to him his teacher could cure cancer but he cannot.

Again this is deflection. The OP never said anything about Chang curing cancer. He got it because of MoPai. That is a fact.

1 minute ago, MegaMind said:

While he was able to pass level one doing only natural breathing, sitting cross legged and not full lotus as John taught we still encourage people to follow John's actual instructions, not variations of them.

So more experimenting! No wonder he got cancer!

2 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

As far as I know he never had plastic surgery, I don't know where you get this disinformation from.

Never mention this pathetic loser, that was just an amateur, here again!

If we remove the activated LDT that Chang activated himself, he was far behind even novices.

Just now, Zork said:

Again this is deflection. The OP never said anything about Chang curing cancer. He got it because of MoPai. That is a fact.

So more experimenting! No wonder he got cancer!

Never mention this pathetic loser, that was just an amateur, here again!

If we remove the activated LDT that Chang activated himself, he was far behind even novices.

If John (in his 80s) has cancer as Lawrence Blair claims, it does not prove Mo Pai gave it to him.

At best it can be argued that Mo Pai at the lower levels is not capable of curing cancer.

7 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

The thing is, if it was untrue, you would just deny it straight away.

But you are confirming us that this information is "Leaked" by someone who was in your group and who knew you personally.

Very fitting for someone who has no equal on his Iq level. Maybe only 10 people on whole planet are this level of dumb.

You have already been caught a multitude of times spreading lies and disinformation.

The funny thing is that I was just making up as many random reasons for someone to feel insecure and act like a troll on the Internet! 😂

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

At best it can be argued that Mo Pai at the lower levels is not capable of curing cancer.

No one is making that argument because no one cares!

You really don't understand do you? We are not critical because of spite but because of false claims made by WMP and all the LIES you spread as a group!

11 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

If John (in his 80s) has cancer as Lawrence Blair claims, it does not prove Mo Pai gave it to him.

Since his system protects him theoretically from bad health then yes MoPai gave it to him. It is almost certain!

Jim took the flak earlier because he experimented often and he lacked good guidance.

Edited by Zork
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zork said:

No one is making that argument because no one cares!

You really don't understand do you? We are not critical because of spite but because of false claims made by WMP and all the LIES you spread as a group!

Since his system protects him theoretically from bad health then yes MoPai gave it to him. It is almost certain!

At the higher levels it may offer some health benefit.

John isn't anywhere near his teachers level though.