Aletheia

The Problem With The Forum Admin...

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 3:05 PM, Brian said:

Just wanted to let you know that I did see that the translations were missing.  I'm not sure I want to do anything about it though.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

Many have tried and failed to buck the system, void's case is just another example.

Private forums work just fine with a good set of simple posting guidelines and a staff that enforces them. The bums has been around for a little more than 13 years. I do not see the likes of you or anyone else with a motive to change how things are run here being successful.

Grasping is pretty much outside of the scope of how I practice. Motives here only interest me when they are geared toward the detriment of TDB and/or its members.

'forum rules' is a character.

So here we reach to the point of a linear language vs idioms. What i have no idea about but its aliens.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Just wanted to let you know that I did see that the translations were missing.  I'm not sure I want to do anything about it though.

They show up in a quote a few posts down.  I just thought this chapter fit into the conversation in this thread at that point...

• Like 1

I think the mods/admin deserve a medal for having to read all the way through some of the recent BS threads we've been having including this one. :lol:

If anything, their only 'problem' is being too lenient/nice, IMO. :P 

Edited by morning dew
  • Like 6

53 minutes ago, morning dew said:

I think the mods/admin deserve a medal for having to read all the way through some of the recent BS threads we've been having including this one. :lol:

If anything, their only 'problem' is being too lenient/nice, IMO. :P 

initially bad feeling, but i think its just fat on energy. So ty.

substance is in throat, so if i would have been in rage i would have been spill it out into astral or some realm. Like how mastery of this reality comes.

---

remember things you see insignificant could be massive instead if allow them open to you. So i don't reject that initially bad feeling but let it expand, its GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

yes life is full of twists. And getting a mastery will get it enjoyable and look back of the hardships its kind fun place to be in. So i get it why earth is important and wanted place.

9 hours ago, allinone said:

there is a possibility that you have other things in mind and following forum rules are secondary importance. But if the same thing what get you banned is what gives you also freedom. Its pretty much impossible to not to get banned if you want to get free.

Forum masters can't or or are too lazy to give the death experience. Basically a suspense or ban is the convenient way to do it.

Okay, point taken

Mods !   Please sentence this guy to death .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Okay, point taken

Mods !   Please sentence this guy to death .

I think that is already self-achieved :)

13 hours ago, dawei said:

I think that is already self-achieved :)

yes, the sensation is difficult. And only now i notice that the time will flow by very quick afterwards and nothing gets done hehe.

• Like 2

I just found a backup password. I was thinking I might keep it just to browse the hidden parts of the forum if I ever need to read that stuff.

I would like to be able to come here and ask questions in the future too. But I just don't see how that will be possible going by the general standard the forum keeps. I don't want to have to hear people calling me childish names when I post here. I don't see how that that kind of behavior is allowed in any community never mind one like this.

Jeff, I think, earlier in this thread said something to the effect that the mods have advanced distance healing abilities. I don't believe that for one second. I don't believe the mods are even close to my abilities if I'm honest never mind real qigong masters.

9 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

I just found a backup password. I was thinking I might keep it just to browse the hidden parts of the forum if I ever need to read that stuff.

I would like to be able to come here and ask questions in the future too. But I just don't see how that will be possible going by the general standard the forum keeps. I don't want to have to hear people calling me childish names when I post here. I don't see how that that kind of behavior is allowed in any community never mind one like this.

Jeff, I think, earlier in this thread said something to the effect that the mods have advanced distance healing abilities. I don't believe that for one second. I don't believe the mods are even close to my abilities if I'm honest never mind real qigong masters.

Hidden parts of forum - tell us more.

11 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

Why don't you demonstrate? 

2 minutes ago, Apech said:

Hidden parts of forum - tell us more.

I was looking for that Plato link drew posted that ended up in primordial chaos and I saw another link somewhere not accessible to people not logged in. That's what I'm talking about.

2 minutes ago, Stosh said:

I have a splinter in my middle finger left hand , fix it please. 

would involve amputation

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dwai said:

Why don't you demonstrate? 

What do you mean by that? I have demonstrated my abilities in front of witnesses.

What are your abilities you've been able to demonstrate in front of people watching and I don't mean people being able to feel your qi. I mean people watching how your energy visibly transforms matter.

1 minute ago, Apech said:

would involve amputation

Ummm, I'll  pass on that then. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

What do you mean by that? I have demonstrated my abilities in front of witnesses.

What are your abilities you've been able to demonstrate in front of people watching and I don't mean people being able to feel your qi. I mean people watching how your energy visibly transforms matter.

Check out my PPF. I've posted enough videos of what I am working on...Taijiquan. I don't claim to be better or worse than anyone else here. I am what I am...and that's what I am :P

I transform matter everyday. I eat food. It goes into my body. It adds to my energy. I use it. What is not transformable, comes out later.

What are you referring to? You make water into wine? You burn things with your energy? Can you categorize specifically all the things you have the *ability* to do?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Heal the people hurt in Virginia. They could really benefit from a high-level healer.

I have no idea what you're even talking about. And this is the problem with this forum there's so much nonsense talk that's allowed to go on that it's pretty difficult to find anything worthwhile.

Anything with any real depth to it just gets swallowed up in all the bilge tbh.

There are so few authentic people here its really beyond a joke. All I see is petty emotional, psychological, physical issues and superficial fantasies of the imagination.

Qi is divine energy. It heals on multiple levels and I simply don't believe many people here know anything about it.

Edited by Aletheia

6 minutes ago, dwai said:

I transform matter everyday. I eat food. It goes into my body. It adds to my energy. I use it. What is not transformable, comes out later.

What are you referring to?

I am not referring to biochemical processes. That's for sure!

But good luck with that.

54 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

I'm no longer a mod here but the general approach is that of leaving the forum to manage itself.

The mods do a very good job, in my opinion, of manifesting Daoist values when it comes to moderation.

Feathers do get ruffled sometimes.

The sooner one is able to disengage, the less likely things will escalate.

You tend to reap what you sow here...

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, Aletheia said:

I am not referring to biochemical processes. That's for sure!

But good luck with that.

:P

Why are biochemical processes are not part of it? The first of Sanbao is Jing. Which is a result of the food we eat.

48 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Let's all be careful of our emotions and ego, Okay?

Marblehead I think you're a great guy. However, this is what I'm talking about right here in your reply.

What you have written is insulting to me because it completely lacks any nuance of genuine understanding. Okay I'm not upset but I'm just making a general point about the situation of the forum as it stands.

Most simply an ego would be crushed by the experiences gleaned by the 3rd eye. That's why we have steps working up to those kinds of experiences.

Literally take someone just starting out and put them in the middle of a meditation with the 3rd eye open and the guy would lose his mind through amplified emotional and psychological shock, differences in spacetime experience, overwhelmed by all the energy etc.

Typical emotional issues have to be pretty much taken care of before one even receives qi because otherwise you'll be dealing with a whole lot of impurities that will make you run in the other direction, or worse.

I'm not saying people can't have emotional issues with their 3rd eye open, but what I am saying is its real significance will be lost on anyone whose not experienced that level.

So i see people saying I'm insane, a troll, off my meds and all other kinds of things at the level particular to egoic emotional baggage and I wonder why the mods are okay with people leaving comments like that?

When I say something I'm told I'm suffering emotional issues and spoken to as if I'm a little slow or something.

Edited by Aletheia
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, dwai said:

:P

Why are biochemical processes are not part of it? The first of Sanbao is Jing. Which is a result of the food we eat.

It is part of it. But it's not what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about qi projection which works beyond the levels of gross matter or the levels of most people's waking awareness so therefore actualities without touching anything with the physical body!